Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 06

Story Info
Barbie makes new friends on her honeymoon.
15.6k words
4.69
6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

I've heard that the wedding and honeymoon set the tone for the marriage. I don't know if that's true, but I always thought honeymoons were supposed to be all romantic and intimate. Mine was insane! Not that I'm complaining. I was as much an instigator as Steve, but... Well, here's how it went.

Our wedding actually was a pretty intimate affair. I invited my girls from Yowzah, Donnie of course, and my parents. Steve included Ozzie and Diane. Larry was invited as well, but he declined. And we had become good friends with Martin and Trudy, so they were invited too. It was a short service, and a short reception at a nice hotel, then we woke up the next morning to grab our bags and rush to the airport to catch our flight to the Caribbean!

The resort was spectacular. We had the option of being close to the water or getting a villa with our own patio and pool with seven foot walls around it to give us privacy. Steve chose the latter. And my baby got us the honeymoon package which included our very own concierge, daily shuttles to the town on the other side of the island, access to their little fleet of pleasure boats, in suite spa services, and excursions to nearby islands. For ten days, I was pampered beyond belief.

Our first day and night was a wash due to the travel time. After twelve hours of taking every form of transportation known to man except horse and buggy, we finally boarded the ferry and arrived at the resort. We just got all our bags brought to our villa, shed our cold weather clothes for bikini and swim trunks, and a sort of oversized golf cart shuttle picked us up right at the gate to take us to a delightful dinner at the restaurant. Then we enjoyed a nice night of sex and sleep to cap off our first day.

The next day we dressed for a day of exploring. Shorts and a bikini top for me, shorts and t-shirt for Steve. The shuttle dropped us at this very cool little shopping plaza that looked like it was built on the sides of the island's steep mountains. Several levels of everything from clothing and jewelry to duty free liquor stores and bars. Steve got me a few little gifts, including a matching necklace and earrings in the shape of palms made of silver and a gorgeous blue stone called larimar I'd never heard of.

When we finally made our way back to the resort, we had a nice dinner, spent a little time dancing to steal drums and island beats. Then we took a walk along the beach away from all the lights and people. We found ourselves a nice secluded little spot just far enough away to be lost in the dark, stripped and went skinny dipping.

I normally have a fear of water at night. It bothers me that you can't see what's down there when the water is so dark. But I was so in tune with the moment, I had no fears at all. We bobbed and floated for a while, each of us finding fun things to do with our hands. Then, when we couldn't take it anymore, we got out and went to our secluded spot.

We didn't have a towel or beach blanket, so I didn't want to get down in the sand. It was so dark you could hardly see anything, so I decided it was safe enough to just lean over with my hands against a palm tree and let Steve take me from behind. To my surprise, and delight, he started with his mouth. I got my pussy licked and teased from behind like that until I was dripping with love juices and moaning for more.

Then he got up behind me and gave my pussy the hard length of him I so desperately wanted. We both love trying new things, and sex against a palm tree may sound only marginally interesting, but to do it with steel drums and dancing going on just a hundred feet away made it terribly exciting. I purposely positioned myself so I could watch that direction toward the resort, figuring that if I saw anyone coming our way, we could hide in the dark.

It didn't dawn on me that others might be out for a walk too and may be on their way back... from the other direction. I had just stifled my bunny squeaks and moans from my orgasm, Steve just holding my hips while letting me writhe about on the end of his impressive manhood, when we heard whispered voices. We both turned as best we could, still joined by my lover's cock, and found a young couple had been watching us! They were maybe thirty feet away, and we just froze for a moment.

It was too dark to make out much in the way of details, but we could see enough to tell he was behind her, and she was being fondled as they enjoyed the show.

"Sorry." The girl giggled. "Come on, babe." She said in what sounded like a German accent and started to continue their walk... when Steve spoke up.

"You can stay." He said.

"What?" the girl replied.

"Come closer." Steve caressed my ass and thrust into me again, making me moan.

The young man started walking his girl closer even as she pushed back, trying to resist, but it was pretty clear she wasn't resisting all that much. I gave another little whimper as Steve slowly pulled back and thrust into me again. By then, they were almost within arm's reach.

I couldn't see much, but I could tell she was a very pretty girl, quite a bit taller than me, with short hair in a bob, a nice set of curves on her womanly figure, and her bikini top had been pulled down to reveal her nice breasts that were being fondled by her man.

Her partner was almost as tall as Steve, had a crew cut that I guessed was blonde by the meager light we had to see by, and I was able to make out his face that looked very handsome and very interested in what we were doing. His arms reached around his girl easily to play with her tits, and I could see tattoos, and muscle! He was rather built.

He brought his girl right up next to us, and Steve kept slowly fucking me while they watched. It was such a sexy moment. I kept wondering... maybe hoping... Steve would invite them to join in. He rode me for a while, slow and sensual, then turned up the heat. Before long, he was pounding me hard, and I was making every effort not to scream.

"Oh, she's so pretty." The girl said as she watched. "And he's... sooo big!"

"I can't believe that little pussy can take so much cock!" her man said.

Neither could I. Steve was fucking me harder than I'd been fucked in a very long time. He was really enjoying this. I glanced over at our audience of two, and I could see one of his hands covering a bare breast, the other was down her bikini bottom, fingering her pussy. Her hips were rocking back and forth, and I guessed she was rubbing his cock with her ass.

I came again and wasn't able to contain all my squeaks this time. This made them both laugh a little. Then I felt Steve pulsing deep inside me, and knew he was about to cum. I bounced him back with my hips, turned around and dropped to my knees in the sand, mouth open wide as I pumped his cock over my face.

"Oh god!" the girl gasped. "He's cumming!"

Steve shot his first one right into my mouth. The rest decorated my face here and there, and I sucked him almost completely down my throat to get the last of him. This got a moan from our audience, and I proudly slurped off my lover's cock, smiled up at them, and loudly swallowed his salty cum.

"Damn." The young man breathed. "That was fucking hot."

"Yes." His girl agreed. "So sexy." She suddenly looked a little uncomfortable, like the heat of the moment was gone and she wasn't sure what she was doing there. "That was fun. Umm... maybe we should go."

"I'm Barbie." I said. "This is my husband, Steve." God, it was still so weird introducing him as my husband. Holy Shit! I got married!

"Andy, and this is Margaret," Andy replied, "but everyone calls her Maggie."

"Staying here at the resort?" Steve asked.

Andy nodded. "Down there in one of the bungalows. Just there." He pointed down the beach.

"We got a villa up the hill." Steve said. "I'm sure we'll see each other again."

Maggie made a little breathy laugh. "That would be nice."

They made some awkward goodbye's, put Maggie's bikini top back in place and headed back to the resort. I waded out into the water, washed Steve's cum from my face, and we spent a little time kissing and floating together.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Having sex with you? Always." He snickered.

"No!" I huffed. "Having sex in front of them."

He held me in his arms, pulled me close, and I could feel his almost fully recovered erection slide between my legs. "What do you think?" he grinned down at me.

"Hmm... it feels like you enjoyed it." I giggled.

"How about we invite them over to the villa if we see them again." He suggested.

I felt my heart skip a beat. "Yeah. Okay." I agreed. "But no promises about what happens. Alright?"

He kissed me slow and sensual, the way I love it, and pointedly didn't answer. Oh dear. I knew enough about my lover to recognize that sort of avoidance to give a direct answer. He was already trying to figure out how to swap partners with them, or get me in a threesome, or her, or all of the above! But honestly, after seeing how firm and strong Andy looked, I was imagining it too.

We got out, put our bathing suites back on, and went back to the resort to get a cart ride back to our villa. We showered off the sand and salt water, got into bed, and had another session of love making before drifting off to sleep.

The next day started with a surprise. Steve made us an omelet and we spent the whole morning just at the villa, enjoying our private little pool, and planning the next few days. There were several nearby islands that were supposed to have some great snorkeling, which I was very eager to try. There was a fishing boat too, and Steve seemed into that. Then there were the local attractions. We wanted to get one of the little sailboats and explore a beach just around the side of the island, and there was nightly entertainment at the resort.

I kept asking when we would go down to the water to swim or get a sailboat, but Steve seemed to be stalling. I knew he had something planned. Some sort of surprise. But he wouldn't tell me even if I asked, so I waited. Sure enough, around eleven, there was a ring at the gate.

I was already out by the pool, so I went to answer. A young couple greeted me with bright smiles. She was a terribly cute Latina with long black hair and a nice figure. He was a broadly built black man, beautifully muscled, with a disarming smile. "We're your masseuses." She said.

"Masseuse?" I saw the folding massage tables they carried, and they both grinned.

"I think your husband arranged for a couples massage." He added in that lovely island accent.

"Oh my god." I giggled excitedly. "Come in!"

They set up their tables in the little private courtyard by the pool so we could have our massages in the sun. Steve came out, all smiles, and I jumped into his arms.

"This is a nice surprise!" I said, and he lowered me to the ground and held me as we watched them set up.

"So, how does this work?" Steve asked. "Do we wear anything?"

The girl smiled and shrugged. "That's up to you. If you're uncomfortable in the nude, you can..."

Before she could finish, I untied my bikini top, and tossed it onto the lounge chair.

"Oh, well. Okay then." She laughed. "Um, who would you like to massage you?"

I smiled at the hunky black man. "I want him." I said, and my naughty voice in my head said, Yes, you do!

She laughed again. "Okay. And you?" she asked Steve.

He untied his swim trunks and let them fall. The poor girl's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw his cock. He flashed her a smile. "I'll take you." He said. And by how she was staring at his semi-hard erection, he might indeed.

She gulped and nodded. "Yes. Okay. Umm... let us finish setting up, and you can umm... here." She handed us each a little white towel. "If you want to, uhh... cover anything up."

I skimmed off my bikini bottom and smiled up at Steve. I leaned up into his arms so I could whisper to him. "Did you plan something naughty?" I asked in a hush.

He snickered. "It's just a massage." He said. "Though, if you want a special treat, I was given a number to call."

"Hmmm... maybe." I said, and my dark-skinned masseuse smiled and held out a hand to me. "Maybe next time."

I brazenly dropped the towel, and climbed up on the table, face up. Steve went over and lay face down on his, and our massages began. I was in heaven. This man's hands were remarkable. Strong, and firm where I wanted it, and soft and gentle where I wanted it. He really knew his trade. I could feel all the tension just draining out of me, and I couldn't help but moan quietly under his roaming hands.

He turned me over and did the same to my back and down my legs. I was lost in my own little world, just relishing the sensations. Then his hands dribbled more massage oil over my ass, and he started massaging my rear. At first it felt very professional, just kneading my firm bottom, releasing more tension. Then his hands slid down between my thighs, the backs of his hands rubbing against my exposed sex.

I gave a little squeak but didn't stop him. I wasn't sure this was intentionally sexual or not, so I didn't want to assume, but it felt lovely. His hands continued caressing and rubbing deep into my flesh, all over and around my ass and thighs, carefully avoiding my pussy by a fraction of an inch. It was maddening.

He then had me turn over again and added more oil all over me from neck to toes and began another more vigorous massage. My breasts were molded and stroked, each caress ending with his fingers and thumb tugging the hard tips just a little. My arms and shoulders, neck and hands, then down my abdomen and pelvis where he, once again, touched all around, but not directly on my pussy.

He abandoned that and returned to my feet, then moved up my calves, knees, and I willingly parted my legs a bit more when he reached my upper thighs. More oil was poured over my hips and belly, and a generous amount ran down over my sex. His hands followed the trail of oil over my hips. He was standing by my head and reaching under to grab onto my rear again... which brought his face down close to my breasts. Then, slowly and deliberately, he let his hands slid up my hips, over my pelvis, and those strong fingers slid right down over my now oiled up pussy.

I let out a long sigh as I was finally getting touched where I needed to be touched. He was reaching down from over me again, his face now nuzzling into my cleavage as he moved up and down my warm sex. Fingers parted my pussy lips and touched my clit like a jolt of electricity. My little bunny squeak made him snicker a bit, and he repeated it over and over as I writhed and moaned under his hands.

"You're gonna make me cum." I whispered at him.

He made a Mmm... sound and redoubled his efforts. He moved to the side of the table and gave up the pretense of a massage entirely. One hand cupped over my pussy and slid a finger into my wet folds. The other hand tugged and teased my overly sensitive nipples, while I squirmed on the table. He simply finger fucked me with those very talented, very experienced hands. And, oh my fucking god, I came hard. The table under me creaked and banged as I convulsed and moaned through a body quake of an orgasm.

When it was over, I opened my eyes and looked over at Steve. He was grinning like the Cheshire cat, just watching me. I then saw that sexy Latina beside him, now topless, as she licked what was obviously cum from her lips. Most of it had dribbled down her chin and onto her boobs, but she just stood there, watching me.

"I... didn't think... you arranged... for happy endings." I panted.

"I didn't." Steve grinned.

"Sorry darlin." My black masseuse god said in his very alluring Island accent. "I couldn't resist."

"Neither could we." The girl added. "He said you wouldn't mind, though."

I lay there for a moment, just catching my breath. "Well..." I sighed at last. "Can you come back and do it again?"

They all had a little laugh, and Steve made arrangements to have them come back in two days. They left, and I had a shower with Steve that just kept my excitement going.

"Was she good?" I asked. "Her blowjob. Was she good?"

Steve was just drying my back with a towel and gave my shoulder a kiss. "Not as good as you." He said, and I beamed a smile up at him. "You should show her how it's done, next time."

I got a coy smile and linked my arms around his neck. "You want me to give my dark-skinned masseuse a blowjob while you and your Latin beauty watch?"

He nodded and kissed me. "Then you can watch me fuck her mouth." He grinned.

I purred a reply. "You're so bad." I said. "Making me fuck your friend and blow a masseuse. You're gonna turn me into a slut."

"Too late." He snickered, and I swatted him across the arm playfully.

We joined the next excursion to the reef on the other side of the island, and I learned how to snorkel. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. We spent a couple hours swimming and looking at all the exotic fish, then dried off on the beach while we waited for the boat to return and take us back.

We got back to the villa, and found an envelope tucked into the gate. I opened it and had to giggle. I showed Steve the contents. Three couples massage coupons from our favorite masseuses. There was also a note.

We enjoyed servicing you this morning and would like you to request our services again. Thank you, Veronica and Davy

"That was nice of them." I giggled. "Twenty percent off. Hmm... maybe we should use all three of these."

We went out that night for dinner and more dancing and ran into Andy and Maggie again. Now that we had some good lighting, we found that they both turned out to be even more attractive than we first thought. Maggie was taller than I had guessed at around five eight or nine. She had a broad athletic build, a nice pair of firm breasts, broad hips and a wonderfully toned pair of legs. Her bob cut looked great around her adorable face, and she had the cutest German accent. But her most striking feature in my opinion were her ice blue eyes, so light in color they looked like they glowed.

Andy had a great body. I mean, a fucking beautiful body! Solid, thick arms, broad shoulders and a slim waist. I mean, wow! His tattoos that I noticed the night before were all military. He had been a Marine straight out of high school, which was likely why he adopted that short crewcut hair style.

We sat together and had a drink while we got to know each other a little better. They were engaged, not yet married, and were a little apologetic about watching us the night before. After assuring them that it was as fun for us as it was for them, they seemed to relax and confessed it was a huge turn on. After our little show, they went back to their bungalow that night still hot and horny and had some of the best sex they could remember.

After more conversation, we learned Andy was a sewage contractor, which meant he pumped out cesspools for a living. I was hesitant to ask, but wanted to know if it paid well.

"Nobody wants that job, so very few do it." He said. "And that means, I can charge a lot for my services. I can do about five or six homes a day six days a week, and it averages to around four hundred each. You can do the math."

I did. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "That's like... half a million a year!"

He nodded. "More actually, but I do have overhead and a couple employees, so... yeah. Boils down to around that much. Maybe a little less."

Steve shook his head. "Whew! And I spent a small fortune getting my education to make a lot less." He snickered. "And, how old are you? You look like a kid!"

He nodded. "I get that a lot." He said. "I'm thirty one."

Maggie was a student still but working on her graduate degree, studying to be a teacher. She just had one more year to go and was hoping to land a job teaching German in a school near where they lived in North Carolina.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers