Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy helped me put on my tiny bikini top, and we went to catch the boat back to the resort. Once we were off the boat, we practically speed walked the beach to their bungalow. In seconds after arriving, we had discarded all our clothes and fell onto the bed together.

Andy manhandled me to the middle of the bed, got between my legs, took his phone, and gave it to Maggie to record him fucking me like a madman! Those strong, rough hands, his stubbled face, his powerful arms and broad shoulders! Damn, that was spectacular. All the while, his adorable fiancé curled herself next to me with his phone recording the whole thing as she kissed my moaning mouth and nibbled my heaving breasts. I didn't last long and came with a scream and a string of bunny sounds.

Then I was rolled over, handed the phone, and Andy dragged Maggie down under him, and proceeded to fuck her hard, fast, and deep! I started another video to record the action, letting her shriek and moan into my mouth as I treated her to the same teasing she did to me. Before long, she too trembled and shook through an orgasm, and she was shoved aside.

I was pulled up, had the phone taken from me, and got put on my hands and knees while Andy took a fistful of my hair like the reigns on a pony to ride me hard to another climax while I squeaked and cried with the overwhelming lust of the moment. I had cum twice before I opened my eyes to see Maggie there, recording the expression on my face. She giggled, and moved the phone to the side to record us kissing while her fiancé pounded my pussy from behind.

"Hello, Steve!" she cooed at the phone. "We're having such a good time fucking your wife!"

I screamed and came again, got moved aside, handed the phone, and Maggie was next. This went on for close to an hour, and we went through all the storage on all three of our phones. The climax of the event (pun intended) was Andy with my phone cumming on our faces and tits as Maggie and I lay next to one another on our backs. We ended it with another session of licking and kissing to clean ourselves up, smiled at the camera, and blew a kiss at my absent husband. "You're next, lover." I cooed at the phone, licked my lips of Andy's cum, and he stopped recording.

I sank back into their pillows on the bed, Maggie snuggled up on one side, Andy on the other, waiting for the ceiling fan to cool us off.

"Well... that was... energetic." I sighed.

They both laughed. "Energetic." Andy mused. "Yeah. That's not the right way to put it. Fucking hot! That's closer at least."

"Fucking hot, is good." I agreed.

"Or hot fucking!" Maggie giggled.

"That works too." I giggled back and lifted her lips up to mine. "Still want to help me with Steve when he gets back?" I asked.

Maggie kissed me back hard and nodded. "Oh yes! Very much!"

"Good." I sighed. "Then I suggest, we have a drink at the bar in the restaurant while we wait for him, then we can have dinner, and come back here for dessert."

We were just finishing our first drink when Steve came down the pier from the fishing boat, spotted us, and came over to join us.

"You wore it!" Steve cheered and came rushing over.

I was turning all shades of red again as he drew attention to my barely-there bikini.

"I didn't think I'd ever get her to wear this tiny bikini in public." He pulled me up into his arms for a kiss. "So proud of you, Barbie Doll."

"And I want to thank you for buying it for her." Andy grinned. "You did everyone who sees her a great service."

They fist bumped over that, making me and Maggi snicker at them.

"So...!" Steve helped me up onto my stool again, and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Did you make a video?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well, we were going to, but..." I could see the disappointed look start in his eyes, and I couldn't hold back my laugh. "but... then we did." I picked up my phone, switched to one of the videos, and showed him. There I was, getting fucked hard while Maggie played with my tits on camera... and I forgot to turn down the volume! My moans and cries rang out much louder than I wanted, and I quickly paused the video again. "Shit!" I gasped, glancing around at the eyes now drifting my way.

"Oh, baby!" he snickered. "My sexy little Barbie Doll. Thank you."

"What for?" I said, still burning red from my mistake with the volume.

"You made a sex tape for me!" he grinned. "I can't wait to see the whole thing."

"Well... they have two thirds of it." I said. "It was kind of feature length." I turned and took his hands in mine. "And baby. I'm sorry, but I volunteered you for something."

He scowled. "What?"

"Well, I sort of promised that Maggie can join us for another threesome tonight." I sighed. "I hope you don't mind." It was the hardest thing to keep a straight face.

"Oh..." he cast a look at Maggie, and openly roamed his eyes up and down her lovely body. "I suppose." He drawled, making her give a cute smile.

"Then there's one more thing." I said. "They're leaving Saturday, and they kind of hoped for one more night together." I cuddled into his arms. "Maggie has never tried two cocks at once, and she was hoping you can Andy could...?"

He grinned at Andy and nodded. "My pleasure."

"And me too?" I added with a hopeful smile.

"Of course, you too." Steve grinned.

I hopped off my seat and lifted on my toes for a kiss, and it lasted a lot longer than I anticipated. When he let me back down to my feet, Maggie and Andy were grinning ear-to-ear. "What now?" Maggie asked.

"Now, we have some dinner." Steve announced. "And since you both got to fuck my lovely bride, you're buying."

Andy laughed and nodded. "Deal."

"Then I need a shower, and clean clothes." He continued.

Maggie grinned and shook her head. "A shower, yes. But you don't need clothes for what I want to do."

Steve lifted an amused brow. "Well then. Umm... dinner to go."

Already my anticipation was building, and I could feel the sexual tension between us. Steve and Maggie, being the most technically experienced, took the phones and made sure all the videos were uploaded to cloud storage, whatever the hell that is. Then they cleared the phones and gave them back, now with room enough for another feature length sex tape.

Andy and I ordered the diners to go, and I leaned back into his lap while we waited. I think we had a very compatible chemistry going on. I just felt comfortable around Andy. He felt good. Not just physically, though that felt good too. But his presence felt good. I genuinely liked being with him. And the way he had sex with me was incredible. Rough and aggressive, which I really, REALLY liked!

We took our diners back to their bungalow, ate in record time, stripped and piled into their little hot tub so Steve could feel a bit cleaner before we got started.

But it started off rather odd. I had that same detached feeling I had when meeting Ross for anal sex months ago. God! Was it only months? Anyway, it felt too fabricated, not spontaneous. Like an appointment rather than a romantic or even erotic encounter. The soak in the hot tub helped, letting us all flirt and allow that sexual energy to build before... well, doing it.

It was a little surprising when Maggie got up, took Steve by the hand, and started pulling him along to the bedroom. I sort of expected Steve to initiate it, or maybe Andy, but not her. I looked to Andy, who just grinned and shrugged, then got up and pulled me to my feet. We followed.

It was such a different experience from the threesome we did with Andy who hard fucked the two of us like an animal. I loved it, but it was a nice change with Steve. I guess, because he'd become used to me, being as petite as I am, he was gentler with that massive weapon of his. Maggie and I both strained to fit his length and girth, but he didn't hammer us like Andy had. Deep and slow would describe it best.

And I found out something about myself that night. I got turned on by Andy watching me and Maggie have sex with Steve. I knew I got turned on by Steve watching me have sex. And I loved watching Steve have sex with Paula. But it was even more exciting to me that Andy was watching his fiancé having sex with us. I don't know if it was that expression he wore, like he desperately wanted to join in, or how excited he looked when he watched Steve make Maggie cry with his massive cock as she begged him to be gentle. I just loved... how much he loved it. I don't really know how else to explain that feeling.

We had Andy record the video, and I got a thrill from the look in his eyes when he came around to my face and met my gaze. Once again, I imagined we had similar thoughts as we connected like that. In that moment, with my new husband deep in my sex, Andy's wife laying beside as Steve finger fucked her at the same time, our eyes met, and I felt myself thanking Andy for the sex we shared earlier, and for letting his Maggie enjoy my husband as much as I enjoyed him. I blew him a kiss and came looking into his eyes. It was so sexy!

The next day, I was a mess. I knew it was our last day with Andy and Maggie, and I'd really come to like both of them so much. We invited them over to the villa for the whole day, starting with a late breakfast we had delivered, and an early dinner featuring Steve's catch from his day of fishing. I'd never had grouper before. It was a really delicious meal.

We spent the day playing in our little private pool, dancing on the patio to some nice island beats, and generally just having fun. The flirting was nonstop, and Maggie and I kind of had a silent agreement to get frisky with the other's partner. This was a sort of long goodbye, and we wanted to spend time with our new lovers before going back to our long-term relationships.

We had just cleaned up after dinner, poured drinks, and returned to the patio where Andy and I engaged in another erotic dance to some island beats. We were so engaged in our bump and grind, we hardly noticed Steve and Maggie until we heard her musical laugh. Steve had removed her top and was insistently tugging down her bikini bottom as she laughed and tried to avoid his reach.

Before I could say anything, Andy untied my top, removed it, and tossed it into the pool, then got zero resistance from me as he did the same with my bottom, and tossed it in too. He came at me slow and deliberate, and I met his eager look with one of my own. I loved the feeling of being the bunny to his wolf. I backed up until Maggie and I bumped into one another.

We each looked back at the other, a nervous smile on our faces.

"Well, buddy..." Steve began, "which of these gorgeous girls are we going to fuck first?"

Oh my! I was wondering the exact same thing. I was so ready for this! I'm sure Maggie was too.

Andy reached over slowly, grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me to him. "You're going to show my fiancé how to properly fuck two cocks at the same time." He said roughly.

My knees felt like they might give out right there. His voice, the look in his eyes, the firm grip on my wrist. He wasn't asking. "Yes sir." I said in a hush even before I was aware I was replying.

There was a bedroom on the first floor, but Steve and I liked the one on the second for the view. Andy wasn't interested in a view, just the closest place where they could fuck me. I got picked up and carried to the bedroom in Andy's powerful arms. He lifted me like I was made of air and carried me in his arms effortlessly. I got deposited, none too gently, on the bed, and my two men came at me. I felt so small and vulnerable between these two big men, and it made me quiver with anticipation. That mile wide submissive steak in me was loving this.

They started, and I was just a Barbie Doll for them to play with. They lifted me, moved me, pulled me whichever way they wanted to take advantage of every bit of me. I got my pussy, mouth, and ass fucked! This wasn't love making, or even sex. They fucking used me, and I fucking loved it. My orgasms were like thunder rumbling through me as that deranged bunny squeaked her way from one climax to the next.

I distantly acknowledged that Maggie was watching them do these things to me, but she was like one of the paintings on the wall. There, but not all that important.

They both fucked me in turns, and we'd gone through about half of our big bottle of love oil when it all changed at once. My love got on his back, made me straddle him and impale myself on his length. I'd been fucked so many times by both of them by this point, he was able to push himself all the way in. Then he doused my ass with love oil and wriggled a finger around my tight rear.

I knew what he wanted, and I felt panic well up inside me, but I wanted it too. I'd done it before with him and Ozzie, and after a painful adjustment, I loved it, but I wasn't at all sure they would give me a painful adjustment tonight. In their heated frenzy, I knew they would just treat me like a fuck toy as they had been doing, and go at it hard.

My pleading eyes locked on my lover's face, as he prepared my ass for a new invader. I fell forward onto his chest and whispered desperately at his ear. "Please... tell him to be gentle. Okay?" I pleaded.

He lifted me up a bit, grinned at me, and I saw once again that cruel expression. His dark side, as I came to call it, when my embarrassment or discomfort made him even more excited. He looked past me to Andy, and grinned. "Fuck her ass." He growled. "Fuck her hard."

"Oh god..." I whimpered and held on for dear life. Thank god they'd already used my ass enough to stretch it a bit.

The next few minutes were tormenting pleasure. The pain of their two big cocks plunging into me together felt like they would tear me apart, but not long after, my body decided it liked the pain. They still pounded me at both ends, and I still cried and shrieked and screamed, but I also came... three times in quick succession. And they laughed. They laughed at my struggle to endure their brutal fucking. Humiliating, and yet so fucking hot!

Steve came first, holding me down on all his ten inches, and I could feel every pulse of his ejaculating cock under the still pounding fuck Andy was giving my ass. When he was done, Steve held me in place, his thick length slowly going soft inside me while Andy finished. A hot sensation filled my rear, and he spasmed over and over as he emptied himself deep inside me.

While they used me as their Barbie Fuck Doll, it was madness and a little frightening. Now that it was over, I wanted more.

We lay like that, me sandwiched between these two men, their cocks separated by very little, slowly diminishing inside me. I was exhausted, a little sore, and completely satisfied. I felt soft kisses on my neck from Steve, then more on my back and shoulders from Andy. To this day, it still amazes me how Steve can go from that cruel sexual animal to this sweet, tender lover in the blink of an eye.

"Are you alright?" Steve said softly at my ear.

I made a little whimper, my hips wiggling a little to make their cocks move inside me. "Wonderful." I purred.

"Yeah, you are!" Andy agreed heartily, and we shared a little laugh.

Then I remembered our spectator. I looked over at Maggie, and the expression on her face was all sorts of mixed emotions. Lustful, scared, envious, adoring, eager, nervous. She waited until our men pulled out of me and let me roll onto my back under the ceiling fan to cool off. Then she came over and covered my mouth in a long kiss.

"It looked like that hurt." She said nervously. "Did it hurt?"

I would have the same concerns in her position, especially as she was the one who instigated this crazy night. "Yes." I admitted. "But the pleasure is much, much more than the pain."

She huffed a little laugh and smiled. "I admit, it made me a little jealous to see how much Andy likes to be with you."

I smiled and pet her pretty face lightly. "And my husband loves being with you." I said. "But don't worry. I'm not planning to run off with your fiancé any more than you're planning to steal my husband."

She nodded, looking a bit more comfortable. "What now?"

I giggled. "I think our men need a moment." She nodded and giggled with me. "How about we cool off in the pool first. Then, when they've rested enough, you and I will make them hard again, and I'll watch them do to you what they just did to me."

She brightened and nodded. "I want to try, yes." She said eagerly.

We did just that, giving our men time to recover and be ready for an even longer session with her. After some time to cool off in the water, we traded partners to prepare, me giving head to Andy while she did the same with Steve. Then I sat next to the bed and touched myself while they fucked Maggie in every way possible. They couldn't manhandle her as easily as they could with me. She did have about seven inches and forty pounds more than me, but they still did whatever they wanted with her.

As they had with me, they saved the DP for last. Her expression went from pained fear to all out desire in a matter of moments, and I really think she handled their rough sex much better than I had. Not only that, but they also lasted a lot longer, which I think Maggie enjoyed. I know I did.

When it was over, and they lay side by side by side on the bed, I crawled up my lover, kissed him with every ounce of love I felt for him, then rolled over on top of Maggie.

"Well..." I sat up astride her hips and smiled, "what did you think? Did you like that?"

She was still panting and making cute mewing sounds as she caught her breath. "No." she whimpered. "No... I loved it." She giggled. "Mein gott, my heart is racing like crazy."

I reached over and lightly caressed Andy's impressive chest. "And you?" I asked. "Did you like double teaming your bride to be?"

He nodded and looked over at Maggie. "Very hot." He smiled at her. "Not sure if we'll do it again any time soon, but... maybe on our honeymoon."

Steve and I shared a wink and laughed. Maggie giggled and nodded. "Maybe. Maybe we invite you to meet us there."

We invited them to spend the night, but their flight was very early, and they had to be up and out before dawn. So, we spent the rest of the evening sipping cocktails and floating naked in the pool. Then they got dressed and went back to their bungalow to pack.

"I'm going to miss them." I pouted as we met in the bedroom.

Steve nodded. "We have their phone numbers. Maybe we'll get together with them again some time."

I liked that idea.

The last few days were relatively tame... though Davy and Veronica did return for another erotic massage. It turned out they were seeing each other after our last one, and they realized there was feelings between them, so this last massage was still fun, but there was no actual sex involved. No matter, Steve and I fucked like bunnies after they left.

We tried the gondola to the top of the island for dinner one night, spent more money than we probably should have in the shopping district, did another full day in the cove snorkeling and nude sunbathing. But, as all good things do, our lovely honeymoon vacation came to an end. We flew home and had to immerse ourselves back into our old routine.

A couple weeks later, I announced I was dropping out before the next semester. My folks didn't like that. I gave up more hours at Yowzah during the week and met a new group of girls who didn't perform on weekends. Most of them were a bit older than the weekend cast, but some were new and just learning the style. Donnie recruited me to give them some pointers, and it was fun being treated like the expert and showing them some technique.

Steve picked me up after the show on a Thursday, which meant I was home with him by midnight. He got me up to the apartment, and led me to the living room.