Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a little surprise for you." He said.

"A surprise! Ooo, I love surprises! What is it?"

"Sit right here." He instructed, and he sat me on the couch. He put a thumb drive into the back of the TV, sat close, aimed the remote at the screen, and navigated to the thing he had plugged in. A video began, and my jaw hung open. There I was, on the massage table, with Davy slowly screwing me on my hands and knees. I didn't even know he recorded this!

"How did you...?" I stammered.

He laughed a bit. "It wasn't easy." He grinned. "Veronica helped me position my phone on the table with her stuff.

"Is that what she was doing!" I gasped. "Oh, that sneaky little bitch!"

I forgot how good that sex was, and how exciting to be watched while it happened. I felt that tingle start again, and my pulse quickened.

He stopped the video and I pouted, but he navigated to another and hit play. Now I was on my back while Andy plowed into me. After a moment, the camera shook and moved about until Maggie moved into the frame. She had handed it over to Andy who kept recording as he showed his cock ramming in and out of my pussy. Then he panned up to where Maggie was kissing me as I undulated beneath her man.

She blew a kiss at the camera. "Hi!" she chimed sweetly. "This is my friend, Barbie, getting fucked by my fiancé!" She kissed me again, and I just vaguely recalled this part of our threesome. He let it play a bit longer, stopped it, and started a new one with Maggie riding my husband's cock and me astride his face as he licked me. Maggie and I kissed, then resumed pleasuring ourselves on Steve. That was one of my favorite moments.

"This is just for us, right?" I asked in breathy words, my excitement having almost robbed me of the power of speech.

"They have a copy too, of course." He grinned. "We couldn't piece all this together without their parts."

I blinked up at him. "We?"

He nodded. "I got a little help in editing."

My face flushed red, and I turned. "What? Who?"

"Just someone I know who's a wiz with video editing and stuff." He smiled. "It's alright. He won't share this stuff with anyone."

"How do you know he won't?"

He shrugged. "Well, I trust him. He's a good guy. And besides, I sort of owed him. I..." he hesitated, "I, umm... lost a bet, and he said he'd do this for me so long as I let him have a copy... and join us for a threesome."

I gawked at him for a beat. "Don't you think you should have asked me first?"

He smiled and shrugged. "Don't worry, Barbie Doll. You're going to love it."

I was trembling with anger and arousal at the same time.

"My tech genius is Ozzie." He said at last, and I felt my worry and anger ebb like a receding wave.

"Ozzie did this... so he can do a threesome with me... I mean, with us?"

He nodded and snickered at my slip.

I knew I wasn't able to hide my relief and arousal. "Well, I guess that would be okay." I said.

"Good." he said, slipping an arm around me and opening his fly to let his monster free. "Because he's coming to stay with us in the Hamptons. We're going to play with my Barbie Doll all weekend long."