Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my face burn with a blush, right up to my ears. "I don't know if I could do that." I admitted. "You'd really want me to?"

He nodded. "I would. But only if you're okay with it."

I leaned up and kissed him. "Let me think about it. Oaky?"

"Okay. But if you do, I want pictures." He grinned.

"What?" I blurted. "Pictures?"

He nodded. "Video is even better." He snickered.

"Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen." I drawled.

Soon after, the bell at the gate rang again, my tingles shot through me again, and I flashed Steve a smile. "Veronica and Davy, or did Martin come back?" I asked.

He snickered. "Go find out." He said.

I hurried to the gate and opened it, giving Veronica and Davy a surprise in my mostly naked state. "Good morning." I chimed. "Come in."

As they had before, they set up their tables outside in the sun, but at half height this time, and asked if we wanted the same partners again. Of course, we did! Then Veronica spent a bit of time carefully arranging things on the picnic table, which I thought was a little fastidious, but hey! This was her way, I guess.

I got down onto Davy's table and he had me moaning softly under his roaming hands in no time. I glanced over and saw Veronica running her hands up and down Steve's chest and arms, but her eyes were staring at his slowly growing erection.

Davy gave me another tension melting massage, relaxing every inch of my body. Then he tentatively teased my nipples and lightly ran his fingers over my pussy just once before he had me turn over. His lovely hands did wonders to my back and ass, rubbing all the tension away yet again. Then he oiled my ass up again like he did the last time and began unpretentiously parting my legs so he could spread open my pussy lips and play with my clit.

My hips were lifting up, arching my back so he could slide his fingers into my sex, giving me a lovely finger fucking that had me on the verge of orgasm in minutes. I turned my head, and found Veronica, now naked and on the table with Steve (that's why the half height), using her whole body covered in oil to slide up and down on top of him. She saw me looking, and smiled right at me as she slid down and took his cock into her mouth.

I made a soft moan as Davy's fingers spread me open, slid deftly along my clit, and without warning, another finger rubbed over my ass, and slipped inside. I gasped, and made one of my bunny sounds, letting him toy with me like that until I was panting.

I was so lost in the lust of the moment, loving the tingles running through me, that I hardly noticed Davy's change in position. His fingers abandoned my yearning sex and slid around my hips. I made a little petulant mewing sound, hoping he would keep going... then his cock plunged into me.

"Holy shit!" I moaned, and pushed back, making him enter my pussy right up to the root of his cock. He was in no hurry, slowly fucking me with deep, steady strokes. It was lovely. I closed my eyes, concentrating on experiencing every inch of him as he rode me like that.

He got his knees up between my legs, lifted me up on all fours, and proceeded to bang me into an orgasm. My little bunny squeaks made him laugh again, but he still hadn't cum. The fucking continued, and I was loving every second of it. Then I felt his finger rubbing over my tight rear entrance. I stiffened a little, and he pushed deep into me, making his cock stir about inside me.

"You like this?" he groaned, and I felt his finger push into my ass a bit.

I whimpered and nodded.

"Want more?" he asked in that lusty island accent.

Again, I nodded, then cried out as he slid his finger in up to the second knuckle.

"You like that, baby?" he crooned.

"Oh, god... yes." I gasped.

He gave me one of the most intense fuckings of my young life to that point. I couldn't remember all the details but for this. His cock felt deep, thick, and hard, and that finger that occasionally slid into my ass was like pressing the orgasm button in me. I counted four orgasms before he pulled out and covered my rear with his salty sperm.

I looked over to see what Steve was doing to Veronica. She was flat on her back on the table, panting hard from what I assumed correctly to be a very deep fucking while he watched me getting hammered by Davy. It felt so... exposing. I didn't feel guilty or embarrassed, just exposed; like our dirty little secret was just shared with two strangers.

I sprawled out on my belly, and Davy lay over my back, his twitching cock going soft on my rear. "Do you two do this a lot?" I asked.

He snickered and kissed the back of my shoulder. "I been doing massage with Veronica almost a year." He crooned in his lovely accent. "You be the first we ever do this with. And I'll tell you something. Most who do this get paid extra for that service. But I be fine do this for free any time you like."

Veronica giggled and nodded. "Me too." She smiled over at Steve.

Steve gave her a squeeze on her ass, then got up and waded into the pool. "Why don't you come cool off in here before you go." He offered.

We all got in and floated around, me with Steve, and Veronica with Davy. From their mutually pleased expressions, I guessed this was the first time they'd been intimate with each other. I couldn't help but feel like some strange version of a matchmaker. I would love to find out if they had a lasting relationship after our encounter.

We spent the rest of the day sailing around to the cove for snorkeling again, enjoyed a late lunch at a cute place where we got some fish tocos and sat under the palms in a lovely little courtyard amidst all the shops and stores. Then we met Andy and Maggie for drinks and dancing again.

I was still a little infatuated with Andy. Every time we heard that slow, reggae beat, we rushed out to the dance floor to bump and grind each other. Steve and Maggie danced together too, but they both weren't quite as proficient as Andy and me. It was such fun, and really arousing when we locked legs and I rubbed my pussy along his thigh as he rubbed his cock against mine. It was very obvious to the both of us that we wanted to fuck again.

We parted with some hugs and kisses. I got a little groping, which just made me even hotter for Andy, and went back to the villa for a late supper on the patio, another skinny dip in the pool, and some nice sex before bed.

The next day, Steve was up early to catch the fishing boat at the docks. He gave me a quick kiss, said "See you later", then left me in bed to wake up when I was ready. I rolled out of bed sometime later and considered my options for things to do. I decided on more snorkeling, but really didn't like the idea of going alone. Then I thought, maybe I'll go find Andy and Maggie, and see if we could all go together.

With that decided, I looked at my choices for bathing suits. There was the sexy one piece I hadn't worn yet. My bikinis I had worn, and then there was... the bikini. The ridiculously skimpy bikini Steve hoped I would wear for him. I tried to imagine wearing that outside, in public, and the thought of it made my butterflies swarm. I mean, it was practically nothing! And Steve wasn't there! He'd miss it... unless I just kept it on until he came back? Could I do that? All day in that barely-there bikini that showed just about everything?

I put it on, added the matching wrap that was more or less transparent, and checked my reflection. I looked almost naked but covered just enough in just the required places. I turned this way and that, trying to see it from every angle, and the more I did, the sexier I felt. I had to admit, I looked pretty hot in that tiny bit of swimwear. Would Steve be upset that he missed a day with me wearing it, or excited that I dared to wear it without him?

Oh boy... you're gonna get yourself into trouble, aren't you? The little voice in my head scolded me. Oh, fuck that shit. Have some fun with it! The other voice replied. I know Steve preferred the slutty me over the shy one, so I took my straw hat, slipped my feet into some cute sandals, and called for a shuttle to the resort.

I came out with my beach wrap flying in the breeze, and the young driver just gaped at me. I was starting to think this might have been a mistake. Maybe this was too revealing. Well, too late. Just go with it. I climbed in next to him and smiled. "Ready."

He took a moment and looked around. "Where's your husband?" he asked.

"Fishing." I said. "I'm on my own today."

He got a sly grin on his face, and I put two and two together. I wore this ridiculously sexy bikini on the day my husband was gone! No wonder he was looking at me like a tasty meal.

He drove me down to the resort, told me to have fun, and to call when I needed another ride, and I set off down the beach toward Andy and Maggie's bungalow. I found them still sipping coffee on their back deck and waved as I approached. I could see Andy's eyes go wide at my tiny bikini that hardly covered anything, and Maggie blinked in surprise too. They invited me to join them.

"Where's Steve?" Maggie asked, still eyeing me up and down.

"Fishing." I sighed. "So, I have to amuse myself till he gets back. And, on that note, what are you two planning for today?"

They both shrugged at one another. "I don't think we decided yet." Andy said.

"Well... would you be okay with a third wheel?" I asked. "We could take the excursion boat to the cove for some snorkeling. Have you tried it?"

They both nodded. "Yes, and that sounds like fun!" Maggie chimed. "When is Steve coming back?"

I shrugged. "I think he said between two and four. I guess it depends on if they're catching anything."

She nodded. "Well, have some coffee and breakfast with us, then I'll get the beach blanket, and we can go."

We chatted while we had toast with jam and coffee, and I kept catching Andy checking out my breasts that were more or less out in the open with just those thin strips of material covering my very excited nipples.

Maggie went back into the bungalow for a while, and Andy gave me a fiendish smile. "I love your bikini." He growled wolfishly.

I blushed a smile back. "Thanks." I giggled a bit. "Steve picked it out."

He snickered. "Remind me to thank him later."

We endured a moment of awkward silence, each of us smiling at one another. I think we both had the same thing on our minds... that being how good we fucked each other a few nights ago. It was clear he wanted to do it again, and it was clear I wanted him to.

Then Maggie returned in her own bikini, which was hardly the skimpy thing I wore, but still quite sexy. She had a big beach bag in hand and tossed Andy his wallet. "In case you need to buy us something." She giggled.

We all waited on the dock for a while until the excursion boat arrived. I got more delicious looks from the crew of three, each trying (and failing) not to stare. They drove us out to the cove, and we walked down the beach as far as we could to find a nice, secluded spot. Maggie spread the beach blanket, and Andy handed out the fins and masks he took from the boat.

We swam out to the reef for a while, and I was having a wonderful time. Now that I was comfortable diving down a bit to swim with the fish, having learned how to clear my snorkel, I was enjoying the experience even more. Maggie and Andy kept up easily, and Andy was really good at diving deep. He got all the way to the bottom in some pretty deep water, and found Maggie and me a beautiful seashell.

After a while, it became apparent that my bikini was not made for so much activity. I kept having to pull my thong back into place or move the thin bits over my nipples when the water pushed it aside. I surfaced and Andy swam over to me laughing at my predicament.

"You know..." he said, "you don't need a bathing suit out here. Not with us."

I looked around. There were others around, but they were mostly in the cove and not out by us in the reef. "I don't know." I said. "Someone might see."

He lifted a brow. "More than what you're already showing?" he scoffed.

I gasped a big smile at him, and scowled as hard as I could in my amusement. He was right though. I was already almost naked. And the way my top kept revealing me was sort of impossible to keep up with. "What do you expect me to do? Just drop them and go naked the rest of the day?"

He snickered and held out a hand. "I have pockets." He said. "I'll hold onto them for you."

I frowned but couldn't help feeling a smile just underneath. "You're as bad as Steve." I grumbled, untied my bikini top, and handed it over. We caught up to Maggie and finished our lap around the reef, then turned ourselves back to the beach.

I stood in the shallows to take off my flippers, and Maggie gaped at my topless state.

"When did that happen?" she said.

I snickered. "You didn't notice till just now?"

She shrugged. "It's not like there's much difference from what little you were wearing before." She giggled.

"And that's why I took it off." I nodded.

We went up to her beach blanket and settled together in the shade of some palm trees. The white sand, whispers of palms blowing in the breeze, the lapping of waves on the beach, the beautiful sky and hot sun, all made it such a paradise. I started to wonder if Steve could find a firm down here and we could just stay.

"How long are you here till?" Andy asked.

"Tuesday." I said. "This is what... Thursday?" It was easy to lose track of time in paradise.

He nodded. "We leave Saturday." He said regretfully.

"Ohh... well, that sucks." I pouted. "It's been fun hanging out with you two."

"We've enjoyed it too." Maggie replied. She heaved a sigh, smiled at me, and sat up. "I... want to ask you something." She said. "Something personal."

I blinked at her. "Oh! Okay?"

She looked over at Steve. "We talked about it, but..." she was turning beat red and looked about ready to change her mind. "It's hard to ask." She giggle. "Especially with... umm..." her shoulders pulled back like she was stealing herself. "Okay. Here it is." She sighed. "I wanted to ask if... if... you ever had a threesome?"

I went wide-eyed at her, looked over to Andy's eager gaze, then back to Maggie. "Umm... actually... yes." I said, and it was my turn to blush.

"Two men, or two women?" she asked a little more eagerly.

I nipped at my lower lip and gave a bashful shrug. "Umm... both actually."

"Really?" she gasped and beamed a smile at me. "Did you like it?"

I had to giggle at the strangeness of this conversation, but they already swapped partners with me and Steve. I guess intimate questions were a step down from that. I nodded. "Oh, yes." I sighed dreamily.

She beamed a smile with those stunning blue eyes, then looked to Andy who gave her an encouraging nod. "Well, before we go... umm, would you... let Steve and Andy have a threesome with me?" she asked, her expression going shy and timid. It was so cute!

"Oh my god." I giggled. "Umm... Wow. Okay. Well..." I hemmed and hawed, a question of my own forming. "If I say yes..." I began, "could I have one with them too?"

She flashed her bright smile and nodded eagerly. "Yes! I was hoping you would." She heaved another long sigh. "I really liked watching you with Steve and Andy. The three of you together would be very sexy to watch."

"Then, yes." I grinned back. "You can have sex with my husband and your fiancé while I watch. I'm sure Steve would love that."

"When?" she asked eagerly.

"Well, I don't know when Steve will get back, or how tired he will be when he does." I said. "Tomorrow? It will be a fun farewell to you and Andy. We can make a night of it. Dinner, dancing, some rum drinks, and then you can come to our villa after. Okay?"

"Ja!" she said excitedly. "I mean, yes! Good. Very good."

"And... I'm just putting this out there..." Andy said, eyeing us both. "How about a threesome with the two of you?"

Again, I felt a flutter in my belly. Just looking at how Andy was feasting on me with his eyes was making me excited. The thought of him fucking me again, with or without Maggie, made me a little dizzy. "Well, I, umm... I probably shouldn't. I need to talk with..."

"When Steve gets back, he can also have a threesome with the two of you." Andy grinned, cutting off my excuse.

I blinked at him, my eyes involuntarily roaming over his bare chest and strong arms. I wanted to. God, did I ever! And the thought of me and Maggie sharing Steve's massive cock the way me and Paula did was intoxicating. But would he be upset if I did this without him? He might. I could try reaching him by cell, but he was probably well out of cell range.

"Well... let me ask him." I said. "I'll try texting. Hopefully he'll reply before we get back to the resort."

I got my little bag, fished around until I found my phone, and sent a text.

Andy and Maggie here. They want me in a threesome. What should I do?

I sent it and put my phone on top of the beach bag, so I'd hear it, then turned to tell them. Andy had removed Maggie's top and was casually fondling her tits while she stroked his now exposed cock.

"Oh my." I croaked. "What are you...?"

Maggie flashed me a smile and lowered her mouth over Andy's erection. She sucked and bobbed a little, licked the head, and smiled up at me. "Let's share." She cooed.

"But I just sent..."

"We're not going to fuck here on the beach." Andy grinned. "Think of it as a preview."

Maggie sucked him again, slurped noisily off his length and gave me another smile. "Come on. Help me make him cum."

Oh hell! Her pretty face, his hard cock and muscular bod, their 'come hither' eyes. Why in the fucking hell did Steve have to go offshore today? Damn it! He could have waited until our new playmates had gone home. "Oh, fuck it." I moaned. Hopefully he'll forgive me.

I lay on my side, propped up on one elbow on one side of him, Maggie did the same on the other, and we took turns sucking Andy as he played with our tits and moved our hair aside so he could watch. Occasionally our mouths would meet at the head, and we'd take a moment to share a kiss. I was having such a great time. After some minutes, I thought we might need to go to catch the boat back, so I wanted to get Andy to cum. I changed angles, and swallowed Andy whole. Every inch, right down to the root of his cock plunged into my mouth and throat... and my phone buzzed.

They both looked eagerly at me, and I picked it up to read the text message Steve sent.

I want pictures! Or Video! Or both!

"Well, what did he say?" Maggie asked.

I blinked at the phone again. Was he serious? Was he just being cute? I turned the phone for her to see.

She gasped and made a huge smile. "Oh, mein gott! A sex tape?"

"What?" Andy asked and turned my phone his way.

"He wants us to take pictures, or video!" Maggie giggled.

Andy grabbed my phone, and fell back out of my reach, grinning like mad.

"Hey! What are you..."

He typed quickly and handed it back. Message sent.

OK. I will! Promise!

"You bastard!" I growled through my grin. "We can't do a video!"

"Sure, we can." He grinned back and took my phone again.

I was about to protest, but he lay back, and pushed us both toward his cock again. His hands went to work on my phone, and he held it up. "Watch this, Steve."

I gaped at him, and he took the opportunity to turn my open mouth onto his cock. I looked up at the camera angled down to video me giving Andy head, and my resolve just shattered. Maggie and I took turns and sucked her man together until we were both rewarded with a face full of cum. With the video still recording, we kissed and licked each other of his hot cream, and I was again shocked and delighted at how good he tasted.

I moved up, lay my head on Andy's hard abs, and idly licked the head of his cock of the last drop still dribbling out. The camera pointed down at me again, and I made a smooch at it. "I'm sorry, baby." I said. "But you said I could."