Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them about my experience as a burlesque dancer, and they were pleasantly surprised.

"No wonder you're so good out there on the dance floor." Andy said.

"You're not so bad yourself." I giggled.

"How about you show me a thing or two?" he said, got up, and held out a hand.

I looked over at Maggie, who smiled and nodded, so I let him pull me to my feet and whisk me out to the steel drums and island beats. We shadowed one another for a bit, just enjoying the music that made it too loud to talk. Then the beat changed to that slow reggae that just demanded some of that bump and grind. We got locked up close and he really was rather good at it. We held onto one another while my partner rubbed me in very intimate places to that slow, sensual beat.

"You're really good." Andy said inches from my ear.

"Thanks. You are too." I said back.

"And you're really hot." He added.

I blushed a smile at him and replied. "Thanks. You are too."

He snickered back. "So, umm... want to go back to the bungalow for a drink?"

I blinked up at him. That was pretty forward! "I don't think we should just leave our partners behind."

He laughed. "No. I meant all four of us."

"Oh!" I gasped a laugh. "Okay. Yeah."

We went back to our table where Steve and Maggie were in intimate conversation close together and told them the plan. "Oh, great!" Maggie hopped to her feet. "We only have rum, but it's really good. Oh, and some beer that's not so good." Her accent was so adorable!

"Rum for me!" Steve said, and we started off, arm in arm.

Their little bungalow was so cute! It was built partially on the side of the mountain and had this little terrace overlooking the little bay. There was a walkway down to the beach, and a little living room, an efficiency kitchen, a beautifully decorated bedroom, and a little hot tub for two!

Steve and Andy went to the kitchen to fix drinks while Maggie and I went out on the terrace. It was a beautiful night, a little hot and humid, but still comfortable. Maggie led us to the hot tub and fixed me with a very cute smile. "Want to get in?" she asked.

I didn't say a thing. I just set down my little bag, untied my beach wrap and tossed it over that, then removed my bikini top, freeing my tits. She blinked at me in shock, then smiled and started removing her bathing suit too. We stripped naked and went into the hot tub just as Andy and Steve returned in time to witness it. They gave each other a grin, skimmed off their swim trunks, and climbed in. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at Andy's manhood. Not the monster Steve had, but very nice.

We got our rum drinks with coconut water and lime, slid down into the bubbling waters and the size of the tub meant we were all touching our neighbors, legs all bumping together in the middle. I wiggled myself between Steve and Andy, enjoying how they kept checking me and Maggie out. We chatted about nothing for a while, sipped our drinks, and got in and out of the water to avoid cooking.

"Anyone else need another?" I asked. All three of us said yes, and I got out.

"I'll help you." Andy said and followed me into the kitchen.

He put ice in all our glasses, set them on the counter, and I started pouring the rum. Suddenly his hands slid gently around my hips and I felt his fully hard cock nestle between the cleft of my rear.

"Oh! Hello." I giggled.

He rubbed me like that as I slowly... very slowly... poured the rum. I set the bottle down, and his hands came up to cup both my breasts, his thick length pushing against me harder. I just stood there, a moan trying to escape as he handled me and rubbed that cock up and down against my ass. In my head, I was thinking, Oh god, Just a little lower, and you could fuck me!

For a minute, I thought he might try, right there in the kitchen. And the whole time, I debated if I'd let him or not. I resumed mixing the drinks while he indulged himself, tugging at my nipples, rubbing his cock, and he landed a few muzzling kisses on my neck.

"Do you like that?" he breathed in my ear.

I sighed deeply and nodded.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

Again, I nodded.

His fondling and rubbing felt so hot and so sexy, and so naughty. I felt so guilty with my newly wed husband less than twenty feet away while some other girl's fiancé felt me up. But shit, it felt so good.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he said in that husky whisper.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned eagerly. "But we can't. Not like this." I squeezed the limes while he tweaked my nipples, making me giggle a bit. Then I topped them off with the coconut water and turned around to face him. Andy's face came at me, and we kissed while he cupped and squeezed my ass. I could feel his hardon pushing against me, and his chest felt so solid and nice.

I eased him back with a reluctant moan, handed him two of the drinks and took the other two out to the hot tub again. It might have been the angle of view, or my imagination, but I thought Maggie might have been stroking Steve under the water when they saw us and smiled.

We got into the hot tub again, and I was so flustered, my conversational ability was almost gone. Andy was hip to hip with me, and I really wanted to just reach over and touch that lovely cock. I didn't think Steve would be terribly upset, but I wasn't sure about Maggie.

"We really enjoyed watching you two last night." Maggie said, and I blinked over at her across from me. "It was very sexy." She smiled with those sparkling blue eyes.

I looked up at Steve, and we shared a smile. "It was." He said. "Barbie liked it a lot too."

Maggie grinned over at Andy, and he nodded. A subtle signal?

"So..." Maggie began, "we were hoping that maybe... you'd like to watch us tonight?"

Oh, my fucking god, Yes! I looked up and Steve with my eager smile, nodded, and nodded again just to be sure.

"We'd love to." Steve agreed.

"Ya!" Maggie giggled. "I mean, good. Yes. Umm... cheers!" She raised her drink and we all joined in.

As we sipped, I felt a hand slide over my thigh under the bubbling waters. Andy's hand was slowly moving over my skin, and the feeling was electric. After what he was doing to me in the kitchen, I was so ready for more. Then I got more! Steve's hand came over my other thigh, and they both stroked up and down my skin. I opened my legs a bit more, trying not to be too obvious, and wriggled a bit as if trying to get comfortable.

It worked. Steve and Andy bumped hands, and I saw my honey look over at him. They exchange a look I wasn't sure how to interpret, then Steve spread me open with his fingers, and Andy slid his up and down over my clit! Holy hell, was that intense!

I sipped my drink as quickly as I could. I wanted to get to the good part. They finger fucked me together while I tried to act normal, and I was trembling by the time Maggie set down her empty glass, stood up and reached for her fiancé.

We got out and followed them into the bedroom. There were no chairs, so Steve and I cuddled close and sat on one corner of the bed, letting Maggie and Andy use the rest. He started by lapping at her pussy while she squirmed and moaned, her beautiful eyes looking over at us as we watched. Steve was holding my breast and lightly stroking my pussy just a foot away from her adoring eyes.

Then she got Andy on his back and gave us a show of sucking him while he watched me. I could see the lust in Andy's eyes, and I was wishing it was me down there with his cock in my mouth. I licked my lips and blew him and kiss, letting him know I would if I could.

Finally, she crawled up his lovely body, positioned herself over his cock which had grown to a nice solid length, and started to impale herself on it.

Steve was driving me insane with his fingers, rubbing me perfectly while we watched. And I loved the sounds Maggie was making. Coos and moans, little yelps now and then, and she kept looking over at us to give a smile. I rocked and moaned along with her as we both got closer and closer to a climax.

After some time, I couldn't stand it anymore. "Oh god, baby! Please?" I moaned and looked up at my new husband. "I need you inside me! Please?"

"Yes!" Maggie gasped. "Do it right there so we can watch."

I didn't need to be asked a second time. I stood and bent over, hands on the bed, and Steve mounted me from behind like animals in heat. He started fucking me, and my orgasm just erupted on the third thrust. My crazy bunny sounds, and lusty moans seemed to set off Maggie, and she started cumming as well. Maggie shifted over a bit and Steve put me on the bed right next to her. Then our two hard men fucked us for a while longer until they got us both near to another orgasm.

"Hey, Steve." Andy said between groans. "Want to switch?"

I blinked over at Maggie, and she returned the look at me... but neither of us protested.

Steve grinned down at me, then over at Maggie. "Love to." He growled. He got up, walked around the bed while Andy shifted over between my legs, his stiff cock patting my pussy like a little club.

I eagerly watched as Steve got between Maggie's legs, and I got to see her face go wide as his massive cock invaded her pussy. She made a little scream, and Steve started a deep, hard fucking I don't think she'll ever forget.

I lifted my smile up at Andy, and he got on top of me. Those strong arms, broad shoulders, his firm butt, and that lovely cock took me, and I was totally his! He started off slow but firm, and I let him go at it however he wanted. Every thrust went all the way in, and he wasn't quite as thick as I expected, but it felt fantastic!

The sounds Maggie and I were making just drove our men crazy with desire. We weren't just having sex. We were being fucked! It was everything I wanted. A hard strong man who just took what he desired!

We both got turned over onto our hands and knees, and they pounded us side by side. I took Andy's cum deep in my pussy and the feeling of him filling me up made me cum with another string of little bunny squeaks and quiet screams. Then Andy and I lay on our sides, spooned up together to watch Steve fuck Maggie to insanity. She was shrieking with every deep thrust, and her body instinctively kept trying to get away, but he held onto her hips tight and kept pulling her back onto his thick shaft. A torrent of German came from her between cries, and Andy chuckled.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Just a lot of swear words." He snickered. "She's loving this."

Steve pulled out to shoot his load all over Maggie's ass and back, and she made a long sigh/moan like she'd just been released from torture... but also missed it. They collapsed on the bed next to Andy and me, all of us catching our breath, and feeling the sweat trickle down our exhausted bodies. Then Maggie rolled my way, and she gave me a little kiss.

"Your husband's cock is huge." She moaned.

"I know." I kissed her back. "And your fiancé fucked me so good; I don't think I can walk." I replied.

The guys had the audacity to fist bump one another, and Maggie and I both snorted our laughs and resumed more unhurried kissing.

Steve and I got up, put our clothes on, and kissed our respective new lovers goodnight, leaving them still naked on their bed. We said we'd love to see them again before the end of our trip, then went back to the villa, showered together, and settled down on our bed.

"Was she a good fuck?" I asked as we cuddled.

"Very good." He sighed. "I love my petite little dancer, but there's something to be said for girls with some extra meat and more curves."

"Hey! I have curves!" I protested with a giggle.

"Yeah, you do." He pulled me closer. "How about Andy? Was he a good fuck?"

I shrugged. "His hands were so rough and calloused, not gentle at all. And his face was all scratchy with stubble too." I sighed. "I'm sorry baby. But it was... fucking amazing!" I moaned. "You know, he almost fucked me right in the kitchen when we were making drinks?"

He snickered. "She started giving me a hand job as soon as you got out of the water." He said.

"Really?" I laughed. "I thought I saw something happening under there."

"Would you want to meet them for another go?" He asked.

"Maybe." I smiled. Oh, who was I kidding. Hell, yes, I wanted another go! "We have six more days and nights. A lot can happen."

He held me for a while, then said, "I have to admit, I wasn't sure you'd be okay with all this."

"All what?" I asked.

"You know. Swapping partners, the massages, Diane and Ozzie." He said. "I guess I thought you'd be... less receptive."

I nodded. "A year ago, and I probably would have been." I admitted. "I guess I never had anyone talk to me the way you do... or treat me the way you do." I rolled over and got on top of him for a long kiss. "Just before we met, I was... becoming a bit of a slut. I was blowing one of the bouncers at Yowzah, tried anal for the first time with an ex-boyfriend, my first threesome. But it all made me feel dirty and cheap. Then I met you, and you... kind of set me free, I guess. I mean you kind of push me to do slutty things, but I don't feel bad after. You always treat me so wonderfully and are so accepting. I feel comfortable about being a slut for once. It's liberating."

I then hugged him close and took a breath. "But this is our honeymoon." I said. "I mean, I love when you get me to do things like tonight, but can we have a little one-to-one intimacy too?"

He laughed a little and caressed my back. "Absolutely. I'd love that! Tomorrow will be just you and me." He said. "Anything you want."

"Good." I hugged him tighter. "Sailing and snorkeling. Lunch on the beach. Dinner for two. Then back here for lots of sex."

"I think I can get behind all of that." He returned my hug, and we fell asleep still cuddled up.

The next day was just what I wanted. We got one of the little sailboats from the marina, sailed it around the island to the cove and snorkeled with the beautiful fish. We sailed over to another marina and had a really fun lunch at a cool restaurant sporting a pirate theme with lots of parrots where we enjoyed some island favorites like fried conch and jerk chicken. Then we sailed back, got dressed up in some nice clothes for a dinner at the resort, spent some time dancing and grinding one another to that lively music. Andy and Maggie showed up at some point, and we danced with them.

And, finally, we ended our day in the villa, went skinny dipping in our private pool, had sex on the deck, and in the living room, and the bedroom, and the shower. We fell asleep still spooned up after our last love making session to end a perfect day.

The next morning, I woke up, and a nervous thrill ran up from my toes to my nose. Veronica and Davy were coming to give us another couple's massage! I showered, fixed my hair and makeup, then picked out a bikini... and put it back. I figured, why bother. I was going to be naked soon anyway. I got my little beach wrap, draped it around my hips, and went downstairs to greet my lover with a topless morning kiss.

"Well..." he said, looking me up and down in my almost nothing. "Is my Barbie Doll hoping a certain masseuse will play with her again?" he grinned.

"I just didn't see the need to get dressed if I'm just going to get undressed again." The bell at the gate rang, my excitement exploded through me, and I dashed out. "I'll get it!"

I opened the gate... and was met with the shocked look from our concierge who stared at my bare tits, his mouth hung open a little. He looked like he was about my age, so fairly young for the staff here, and his British accent was really cute, but he wasn't terribly attractive. Not ugly, but not hot either.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I giggled and covered myself as best I could with one arm. "We were expecting... never mind. Do you need something?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry." He blushed his smile, unable to take his eyes off my tits that weren't quite completely covered. "It's not important. I can come back."

"No, it's alright." I giggled. "You're here now. What is it?"

"Umm, well... your husband requested a schedule for the fishing, and... umm... here." He held out a sheet with printed boat names and times.

I wasn't sure if he did it intentionally, but in my frisky state of mind, I didn't care. With one hand holding open the gate, I had to use my other to accept the sheet, baring my breasts for him again. Lovely." I said, looking over the page while he gawked at me bare chest. I didn't hurry, just read the whole sheet and let him look. "Thank you. Anything else?"

He shook his head. "No miss. That's all. Umm... sorry to have bothered you."

I flashed him a smile. "No bother at all. I'm sorry. What's your name again?"

"Martin." He smiled, his eyes still having a hard time not looking at my exposed tits.

"Thank you, Martin." I cooed. "Now, may I ask you something?"

He blinked and nodded, his eyes drifting down to my see-through beach wrap, and what I wasn't wearing underneath. "What could I do while my husband is off fishing?" I asked.

"Oh, umm... well..." he gulped, and I was just loving how hard it was for him not to stare. "Well, there's a ferry to St. Thomas. The shopping district."

"Hmm... no. I'd rather do that with my husband. What else?"

"The, um... the day spa?" he pointed back toward the resort. "They do massage, and hot rock, and drink service."

I nodded. "Maybe. Anything else?"

"Yes, of course." He stammered. "You might like the gondola ride." He said. "It takes you up to the top of the island, Paradise Point restaurant."

"Ooo, that sounds lovely, but again, something I want to do with Steve." I added that to my mental list of things to do.

"There's also the Parrot Club Casino." He said.

"A Casino!" I squeaked. "You know, my bachelorette party was in Las Vegas." I said and rolled my eyes. "Oh, but I don't think I could get quite so naughty at the Parrot Club. Especially now that I'm married."

"Yes, yes." He laughed nervously. "I see. Um, I mean, I understand." He looked like he was sweating bullets. "Then, perhaps the island hopper to the Bight. Best snorkeling for a day trip."

"Ooo, I do love snorkeling." I said. "Do you, by any chance, have a nude beach I can go to?" I loved the shocked look on his face. "I love sunbathing nude. I mean, I can do that here, but... I get a little excited knowing I can be seen by strange men." This was such fun!

"Oh, uhh... not officially." He said tentatively. "But it's still... tolerated in some places."

"Ooo, then I might have to find a place. Alright. I'm sure I can find something fun to do while my husband is away." I waved the sheet of paper. "Thank you. I'll make sure he gets this."

"Yes, yes. Goodbye miss." He nodded. "And... if you need any help with scheduling anything while he's off fishing, you just call me. Okay?"

"I will, Martin." I smiled and waved again, giving him another good look at my topless self. That was an invitation to call he hoped would require some personal touch. It was flattering, but I wasn't about to just screw Martin like that. If Steve really wanted me to, then maybe. But he wasn't the hot stud my masseuse Davy was. "Thank you again. Bye!" I fluttered my fingers at him and closed the gate on his disappointed expression.

I skipped back inside, and told Steve what I'd just done, and he laughed out loud. "Are you thinking of getting naughty while I'm off fishing?" he asked.

"I don't think so." I shrugged. "I want you with me. It wouldn't be right if I was doing things behind your back."

"Two words for you, baby." He smiled. "Bachelorette Party."

I giggled and blushed a smile back at him. "Well, yeah. But you sort of insisted. I would have been a good girl if you wanted me to."

"And what if I want you to be a bad girl while I'm away?" he asked.