Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris ignores the look Ellie gives her. She has received that look many times before. She can't fight the reaction her body has. She shifts, ready to pounce. It is second nature. Something she does when she gets consent from a girl. But not this girl. She can't. Yet, how can she not notice how fuckable Ellie's lips have looked all night? Especially when she pouts. More than once she found herself wondering what it would be like to kiss her.

"Your brother noticed the pouting. He thinks I hurt your feelings. But I haven't done anything."

Ellie is reminded of the fact that Kris hooked up with someone before showing up tonight and her mood turns dark again. "I thought he was too drunk to notice. You know he left with my mom's new neighbor, right? She looked old enough to be his mom." He has no discretion.

Kris chuckles and shrugs. "So, did you get everything you wanted for graduation? I'm sorry we drank your tequila bottle."

Ellie bites her lip. She knows Kris is slightly drunk, and maybe this is the only time she can try this. Maybe next time Javier will be hanging around or maybe next time Kris won't talk to her again. Maybe there won't be a next time.

"I really wanted a kiss." She blurts out.

Kris eyes widen slightly. Oh shit, not good. Javier would kill her.

Ellie sees the hesitation but is encouraged by her silence. At least she is not saying no. "Please Kris, just one. I promise I won't say anything. And it won't mean anything. I've just never-" She stops talking and leans into Kris. There is no reason she should know that no one has ever actually kissed Ellie. That Ellie is so inexperienced Kris would find it disappointing.

All Ellie had to do was lean in and Kris did the rest. Her firm lips cover Ellie's soft ones and they both moan in unison. The kiss is innocent and erotic at the same time. Kris' hands come up to frame Ellie's face while Ellie is hanging on to her forearms. It feels like she is holding thick ropes in her small hands.

Kris pulls back. "There."

"No." Ellie tries to pull her back but Kris resists.

"Elle, no." She is firmer with her rejection. She has only ever called her Elle a few times since they've known each other. Usually when they were alone, which wasn't often.

Ellie sighs. "I can see that you want to." She tries again.

Kris chews on her top lip. The electricity between their lips felt sensational. And yet, she knows she fucked up. All of those training in self-control flew out of her mind when she needed them the most. Ellie's bright brown eyes are so hypnotizing and dangerous Kris knows she has to pull the plug. She holds Ellie's chin and makes sure she is listening.

"You can't tell anyone about the kiss. And it can't happen again."

The disappointment is evident but Kris can't risk it. No number of kisses from Ellie is worth putting her friendship at risk.

~~~~

"How did you like working with Luka this time?" Javi is pulling down on some weights.

His body is glistening with sweat and his cheeks are flushed. Two more sets and he gets a quick break. He wipes the sweat from his forehead after he lets the weights fall back into place.

"It was better." Kris grunts through her third set with the dumbbells. "He is still fairly new so there were a couple of things he could have done better."

"That is very high praise coming from you."

She rolls her eyes. She is a tough critic but that's because she tries to execute perfection every time. There is really no wiggle room in their profession.

"Ellie is coming over tomorrow night. She wants us to take her out and show her a good time." He doesn't miss the slight pause in her workout at the mention of Ellie's name.

"Can't, I have a sexy girl from the UK coming over tomorrow night." She didn't, but now she does. Some random girl added her on a dating app and the two have been getting somewhat close. Might as well go in for the kill now. A week away from Ellie's soft lips has not given her enough time to clear her head.

"Perfect. You can bring her with. I don't want to be Ellie's wingman tomorrow, come on." And it will be a perfect time for his little sister to see just how much of a player Kris can be. Even if Kris brings a date to the club, she can leave with someone else if she feels like it. He's seen her do it before. Hell, he learned his best tricks from her.

The thought of watching Ellie dance or flirt with anyone else in front of Kris is enough to put a bad taste in her mouth. In high school Ellie was too into school and afterschool clubs to ever date. Sure, guys would try to hit on her but the threats from both Kris and Javier steered everyone clear of her. She doesn't know why it should be a big deal now. Maybe seeing Ellie with someone else will be good for both her and Javi.

"Fuck it. I'll meet y'all there. You know how I like to get them ready for what is to come." She'll have some play time with her new play thing before going to the club. Kris wiggles her eyebrows at Javi.

~~~~

"Ok, one more shot. We have to get there before 11 or I'll have to pay." Ellie giggles.

Javier laughs at her reaction as she takes down the dark liquor. She obviously doesn't drink very often. "I'll pay for you, don't worry."

"With what money? Nonprofits pay shit. I know because I've interned at plenty and have an offer from one. So, I know you can't be making much." She feels good. Her black dress is short enough to get a disapproving look from Javi and her hair is pulled back by a black clip. Her heels are comfortable enough to stand in for at least the first part of the night. She also needs courage juice if she's going to see Kris tonight.

She brushes away the fact that Kris will be with a date. Once she sees Ellie, Kris will forget all about the other girl she is with. Ellie will make sure of it.

Javier grabs her purse on the counter and motions for the door. "15 minutes to 11. It takes 10 minutes to get there if we speed walk."

No one in his family knows what he does. They think he is some director at some low funded nonprofit. He knows it's better this way. The less people know the better. If he had to lie to Kris the same way he didn't think he could manage it. He is very grateful she is alongside him. There was no hesitation on her part when he broached the job opportunity after they graduated high school. Working for an organization that lent their best people as independent contractors already sounded vague, he couldn't very well explain they were sort of glorified hitmen.

They walk as fast as they can with Ellie almost tripping on her ridiculously high heels. He wants to say something but stops himself. She can dress however she wants. He will be there if anyone decides to try anything stupid.

Inside of the club the music is blasting, the line to get in almost wraps around the block. This is one of the more popular clubs for college students and he knows his little sister will enjoy the music. There are a lot of younger girls in line, showing what God blessed them with but Javier doesn't pay them any mind. He prefers them a bit more seasoned with a lot more blessings.

"Follow me, I know the owner." The guy reached out to him when he needed his ex-brother-in-law taken care of. Not killed, just warned. Apparently, he liked to hit a pregnant woman and Javier was more than happy to help. He practically did it for free and now gets VIP treatment here. It was one of his earlier gigs.

They get inside with just one nod to the bouncer. Ellie heads straight for the bar. She doesn't question how they cut the line and she doesn't care to ask. The place is jam packed and they have to swim against the current to get to their destination. There are three floors. The top one is for those who pay a lot more to get good service. The middle one is for anyone who came here to have fun and dance and the bottom floor is for those who prefer to bump and grind. Javier would rather be on the top floor and is willing to pay but Ellie wants to be in the middle of it all. She wants to experience everything first hand, not look down and watch others do it.

"Two vodka Red Bulls!" She yells over the music.

The bartender's eyes land on the top of her breasts, which are pressed up against the counter. He smiles at her. His smile vanishes when Javier comes to stand next to her and gives him a look. The bartender rushes to get their drinks.

She feels a thrill at being looked at that way. It means Kris won't be able to resist.

"You could be wearing a bikini and it would cover more than this dress is, Ellie." Javier talks over the loud music. "And vodka Red Bulls? Seriously?"

She pays the bartender before her brother gets his money out and leans up to yell into his ear. "Tonight is about me and what I want. You better be the best fucking wingman you have ever been." If he thinks she is setting her sights on anyone other than Kris tonight his mood will be better. She needs him to be the fun brother, not the overbearing one or the strict one.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine. Just don't get all sluty in front of me. Wait until you're back at our place if you want to...get intimate."

It is her turn to roll her eyes. "I'm not looking for a hookup. Just a fun time while we're here." Maybe someone to make Kris jealous.

Speaking of the devil, Kris walks in with a tall brunette hanging off her arm. The way her hand grips her tiny waist makes Ellie slam the rest of her drink down.

So, Kris is into beautiful models that look like they can bend their limbs like pretzels? No biggie. Ellie fixes her hair. She brings flexibility to the table too. Albeit not much, but enough not to be out of the running.

"Hi, Ellie belly." Kris rubs the top of her head the way her brother does. She's wearing something similar to what she wore for her graduation. Her dark colors mirror Ellie's desires.

"Hi, Kristen" Ellie pushes her hand away and reaches out to shake the brunette's hand.

"Hi I'm Trish." The burnette smiles.

Oh, and she is British? Yeah, nothing to worry about. Ellie can absolutely compete with a Goddess that has legs that go on for days.

She turns to her brother and takes his hand. "I want to dance."

They push through the crowd and make it to the dance floor. Both of them have solid dance moves but the music playing in the background is mostly pop music they can only jump to. Ellie refuses to look over at Kris and shakes her hair out of her face. Her brother gets hyped when they start playing some salsa and they dance their drinks away.

Kris' eyes are glued to Ellie's ass. She is sexy. Something that Kris never thought she would say about Ellie. Ellie has always been Javier's little sister. Adorable at most. But the dress hugs her curves so well. Too well, honestly. One wrong step and everyone will get a view of one of the seven wonders of the world. It feels as though that sight would be breathtaking, unlike anything she has ever seen before. And Kris has seen some sights.

"I'm thirsty." The girl next to her whines.

She finally pulls her eyes away from the forbidden fruit in the middle of the dance floor and gets her date a drink. She orders hard liquor for herself and turns her back away from the brother and sister on the dance floor. She can probably get away with one more innocent look at Ellie before Javier calls her out anyways.

"So back at the hotel. That was fun." Trish leans into her ear.

Kris wraps a hand around her waist and lets her fingers graze the top of her ass. "Wait until you see what I have planned for us tonight." The invitation is half hearted. In reality she wants to march to the dance floor and throw Ellie over her shoulder. Take her back home to show her all the different ways she can make her cum. How does innocent little Ellie look when she cums? She bites her lip and takes another drink instead.

"So that is your best friend?" Trish rubs her breasts against Kris' chest and looks over to the dance floor. She looks at Javier in approval. "Have you guys ever shared a girl?"

Kris chuckles. This wouldn't be the first time one of her dates suggested that. Even one or two girls that dated Javier asked him about a threesome but they never crossed that line. Although Kris doesn't mind sleeping with a girl that is bi, she is strictly into girls. She already shares her job, her place, and her half her life with him. She is definitely not sharing her girl.

"No." She leans into Trish's neck and brushes her lips against the sensitive spot behind her ear. "I don't like sharing."

Ellie looks back to the bar to see Kris deep into Trish's neck.

"I need to go to the restroom." She pushes her hair away from her shoulders and asks her brother to get her a drink before leaving the dance floor.

She walks down to the bottom floor and sees a bathroom sign. Once she's inside, she pours some water into a paper towel and rubs it against her forehead. Of course, Kris would bring a date tonight. Of course, it would be some British supermodel that looks like she doesn't eat anything, but if she did it would be the soul of little Christian children. Her high cheek bones and pouty lips probably drive Kris insane. She huffs out an angry breath and looks at herself in the mirror. Her makeup is still holding up. Her boobs are almost falling out of her dress but she likes it. Her hair is a bit frizzy but she can work with it. With new determination in her eyes she throws the paper towels away and walks to the bar on the bottom floor. Once she has more alcohol in her system she will be able to face them again.

"Vodka Red Bull, please!" The guy behind the counter also gives her an appreciative smile. If only she would get that smile from someone who mattered.

"Are you here alone?" Some random guy leans against the counter to look at her.

She shakes her head but doesn't say anything. She just needs to get over Kris. The more she thinks about it the less she likes where her thoughts are headed. Why is she willing to throw herself at someone who is clearly happy sleeping around?. Why would she think that she can get Kris to kiss her again? That is very stupid of her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks her.

She opens her mouth to reject him then does a double take. "Dylan?"

He squints under the flashing lights and recognition takes over his face. He snaps his fingers. "Javi's little sister! Um, Elizabeth?"

"Ellie." She smiles at him and feels more at ease talking to him.

"Wow, you have really grown up haven't you?" He takes the bill the bartender gives her and pays for her drink. "It's been years since I last saw you." She doesn't look the same at all. He notices she still has an innocent look about her but the dress she is wearing tonight leaves little to the imagination. She looks like a fun time.

"Thank you." She sips through the straw and catches him looking at her lips.

He's the complete opposite of Kris. Beach blonde hair, tall, handsome face. The perfect distraction.

"Do you smoke?" He points to a sitting area at the corner of the bar.

"Sure." She doesn't, but she will tonight.

~~~~

Javier is getting swarmed by a group of girls who are celebrating their friend's bachelorette party. Each one leaning closer and closer into him until he gets eaten up by the group. Kris makes her escape when Trish goes to the restroom.

She takes the stairs down quickly and surveys the room. She has been keeping count of how long Ellie has been away from the group and with each passing minute, the dread set in. With the way the black dress looks like second skin on Ellie's body, Kris knows it's only a matter of time before some pervert tries something with her.

Ellie is sitting on a big black couch with some guy who feels comfortable enough to brush her hair away from her neck.

Before Kris can stop herself, she heads to the sitting lounge and hulls Ellie up by her elbow.

"Kris!" The surprise in her voice is cute. Maybe if she wasn't so wrapped up with him, she would have noticed her coming.

"Oh, shit. No way! Killer Kris?" Dylan's smile takes over his face and he goes in to hug Kris before she can move away.

The irony in her old nickname is not lost on her. She played on a coed soccer team with Dylan and Javier outside of school and earned the name when she scored seven goals against one of the best teams in their league. Being a striker meant she had to be fast and agile. She uses those moves now to end their short reunion. Ellie tries to wiggle out of her grasp but she just holds on tighter.

With Ellie in tow she turns towards what looks like a supply closet and shoves her in there.

"Ellie," Her tone is one she uses when she needs a girl to play nice in bed.

The look in Kris' eyes is predatory. If Ellie wasn't drunk right now, she would be shaking in her heels. She is shaking but from something else completely. The heat between her legs intensifies when Kris' gaze travels down to her breasts.

"Why are you wearing this?" She growls. "How the Hell did Javi let you leave the house like this?"

"It's new, do you like it?" Ellie wishes her voice didn't sound so meek.

Kris leans in and looks deep into her eyes. She sniffs her hair. "Were you smoking with him?"

"Yes." She is getting excited. Her juices threaten to seep through her lace thong.

Kris moves forward and Ellie moves back. She leans back against the cool wooden door and tries to quiet her breathing.

"Why are your cheeks so pink, Elle?" Kris' eyes don't waver.

Ellie loves when she calls her that. It means she doesn't see her as Javier's little sister. Not now at least.

She comes out with the complete truth. "I want your hand in between my legs." She leans forward but Kris pulls back. Her body is covering hers but she is not actually touching her.

There is no playful smile on Kris' lips anymore. "Are you sure it's my hand and not Dylan's that you want there?"

"Yours." Ellie moans when her breasts rub against the front of Kris' shirt.

"How many hands have been there, Elle?" They're both holding their breath.

Kris knows she has no right to ask. It's a dick move. She is the last one to be inquiring about body counts. She's just grasping at straws, trying to mentally and physically get away from Ellie. Even if she says 100, she knows that won't change the way she feels about her. She is in big trouble.

Ellie wants to push her away for even thinking she has done this before and yet she can't move a muscle. She wants Kris. So bad. Her juices have finally drenched her underwear and she feels a drop trickle down her thigh.

"None." She grinds her teeth.

"Fuck." Kris leans her forehead against Ellie and closes her eyes. She takes a deep breath. "No."

"Please." Ellie can feel her eyes brimming. This isn't fair. Why can't they both just do what they want to?

"No, baby. I can't." It hurts her to say it.

Ellie pushes Kris away and leaves the room in a rush. Hot tears run down her face as she runs up the steps.

~~~~

"I like this one. Feels like home." Ellie does one last 360 degree turn in the small studio.

Javier is by the window looking down at the garbage truck being as loud as it can be on a Thursday morning. He notices a homeless man throw a liquor bottle at an invisible person he is arguing with and winces. He doesn't want her to move here. It is about 15 minutes from his place but definitely on the opposite side of town. When they walked in, the monitor on the front entrance was spray painted all over and all he had to do was yank the door really hard to get it open. Obviously, they do not splurge on top of the class security.

"I don't know. Are there any other places closer to my apartment that we can look at?" He looks at the realtor, Liz, who is looking over some papers on the kitchen counter. She's a sexy cougar in a nice black pencil skirt and gray blouse. He likes what he sees but he's being a good older brother and focusing on his sister's needs first. Maybe he can get her number afterwards.