Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers

Kris opens the door and yanks her inside before making sure no one else is out there.

"What are you doing here?" She doesn't look down at the cleavage presented to her. If Ellie keeps tempting her with her perky breasts, one day she won't be able to resist.

Ellie removes herself from Kris' grasp and turns her nose up at her. She walks into the kitchen and gets a cup of water. She is trying to be cool and aloof but in reality, she is nervous. This was a good idea when she was telling Perla and her boyfriend about it but now it doesn't seem well thought out. Plus, Kris is just wearing a gray sports bra and some black basketball shorts. It's hard to keep her dirty thoughts away. The drinks aren't doing wonders anymore.

"Nice to see you too, Kristen."

"Elle, you need to leave." She doesn't want to sound rude but she can't be in the same room as her. Not when she is dressed in a tight white dress, that is again too short for her liking. It has been agonizing to stay away from Ellie all of these weeks but she knows Javier is close to changing his mind.

After their little disagreement, Kris made him aware that she would be setting her sights on Ellie. He was upset about it but said he would back off if Kris promised she would change her ways. So far, she has been able to stay away from Ellie and other girls with no problem. She promised she would give Javi some more time to get used to the idea. With Ellie coming to her though, she is finding it hard to remember why she has to stay away. Who would want to stay away from that ass? Her eyes snap back to Ellie's face.

"I'm not leaving." Ellie decides to sit right in the middle of the hall on their white carpet. "You can't make me." She is such a child.

"I can make you." Kris has a smirk on her face.

Ellie doesn't look so sure anymore. Her shoulders lower a bit and she bites her lip. "I don't want to leave."

This is bad.

"What happened to your eyebrow?" Ellie notices a cut on Kris' eyebrow.

"Why did you come?" Kris holds out her hand and Ellie takes it. She can't tell Ellie she almost got her ass kicked because she was distracted with thoughts about her. Although she is not lying outright, Kris hates omitting things just as much.

Ellie follows Kris to the living room but stops before they get to the couch.

"I wanted to sleep with you." Ellie's cheeks are flushed. She always loses her filter when she's around Kris. So much for trying to be cool and mysterious. She skipped about ten steps.

Kris' eyes narrow and she turns her head. "Fine."

Ellie's eyes widen and she follows Kris back to her room. That was easy. Kris turns off the bedside lamp when she reaches the bed. Her eyes adjust to the darkness. There is some light coming in from the street lamps through the windows. Not that she needs it. She knows this room like the back of her hand. She could maneuver around it with her eyes closed. Though it would prove difficult if she had to do it now with Ellie in the room.

She lays back on the bed and pats the spot next to her. Ellie places her knees on the bed and crawls towards Kris. The mattress barely sinks under her weight when she settles next to her. It doesn't even make a sound. The lack of noise makes Ellie's heartbeat sound imposing. On her knees, she brings her hands up to unclasp the back of her dress and the top of it falls, revealing her perky breasts. Her pink nipples turn hard under Kris' stare.

Kris moves with speed that surprises Ellie and puts her on her back, covering her boobs with her dress. "Jesus, Elle. I said we can sleep together. Are you trying to get me killed?"

"But," It finally dawns on Ellie that she meant literally sleeping and not having sex. Her mortification doubles as she realizes seeing her half naked did nothing for Kris. "I'm sorry. I should leave."

"No." Kris gets away from her and lays down next to her. It is taking all of her control not to pull Ellie on top of her. Seeing how Ellie would fare with having control, just enough to drive Kris crazy. Her mouth is watering at the thought of taking one of her pink nipples into her mouth. She looked beautiful. Kris probably shouldn't have messed with her like that. She knew what Ellie meant by sleeping together. But getting a chance to spend some time with Ellie without Javier looking over their shoulder was too good to pass up.

They both lay there staring up at the ceiling, each picking up the train of thought the other drops.

"I can't sleep." Ellie whispers.

Kris turns her body towards her and lays on her side. She looks down at Ellie. "You were the one who said you wanted to sleep." She teases.

Her hair is starting to get longer, it is not so close to her scalp anymore. Ellie wants to run her hands through it.

Kris is trying very hard to keep her eyes on Ellie's face.

Ellie is still laying with her dress barely covering her breasts, while the lower half is tightly wrapped around her hips. She rubs her thighs together. "You know that's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?" The curiosity in Kris' eyes makes Ellie doubt herself. Did she really not know what Ellie wanted?

"Never mind." She turns her head away and wishes the bed would open up and swallow her alive. She was so stupid to come here. Kris wants nothing to do with her. How many other ways does she have to tell her?

"Look at me." Kris whispers.

Ellie turns to look at her.

"What do you want, Elle?"

"You." She breathes out.

Kris closes her eyes and rubs her head. Why does she do this to herself? She wants this so bad. Why is she torturing herself by making Ellie admit it too? "We can't."

"Why?" Ellie is disappointed but not surprised. Her boobs are sensitive against the dress bunched around her chest. She rubs her legs together again. Even if the conversation is sad, being on the same bed with Kris is doing things to her. It is hard not to imagine Kris kissing her until her toes curl.

"I promised your brother I wouldn't."

"Why would you do that?" Ellie knows she's pouting. She doesn't give a damn. Why does everyone get to decide what happens or doesn't happen to her without her having a say in it? Her brother has no right to get involved in her romantic life just like she stays out of his. And why would Kris accept that? Isn't she an adult? Why allow someone else to dictate who she can sleep with?

"Because I respect him."

Ellie turns away. "Well I never promise him anything." She turns to look at Kris' lips.

"Please don't. I already said I wouldn't sleep with you. Don't make it harder on me." Kris bites her lip. Turning Ellie down is almost an impossible feat.

Kris lies on her back again.

So even if Kris might be attracted to her, she has enough control to keep her hands to herself? If only Ellie could have an ounce of that control. She wouldn't be here. She wouldn't be throwing herself at Kris only to get rejected again.

Her annoyance makes her brave. "Fine. But I need to make myself cum if I'm even going to try to go to sleep, so..." Ellie shimmies her way out of the dress and removes her red lace underwear. Once she realizes she is completely naked in front of her life long crush, she gets stage fright. What if her boobs aren't big enough? Does her pubic hair look unappealing to Kris? She knows she's no British model with a golden tan and long legs. But...

"Don't stop on my account." Kris mocks her. She is holding her breath.

Ellie glares at the ceiling. So, Kris is really unaffected by her? She makes a move to place her hand between her legs. Maybe this will show Kris what she's missing.

"Just know that if you get yourself off tonight, I won't reward you." Kris comes up on her elbow and looks down at Ellie's body. Her hips are much fuller than they were in high school. Her breasts sit high on her chest. Her puffy, pink nipples are just begging to be licked, nibbled, and played with. There is a neatly trimmed blonde bush in between her legs. This will be the biggest test of Kris' control. Her fingers are tingling. She wants to bury herself in Ellie. To make them both forget each other's name and cum over and over again all night.

"What kind of reward?" Ellie balls her hands into fist and puts them down on each side of her. She wants to cover herself up but the way that Kris is staring at her makes her feel beautiful. Kris' lids are coming down lower, and she has this hunger in her eyes. Ellie's body is on fire. She wants to cum. She wants to watch Kris' reaction as she brings herself over the edge. Just for her.

"Just wait and you will find out." Kris lowers her head just close enough to be a breath away from her nipples. She blows on it and it hardens immediately. She lays back down on her back and puts her headphones on. She shuffles through the recordings she was listening to earlier and finds where she left off. It doesn't take long to realize the guy is speaking Russian.

Ellie tries to pick up the dress she pushed towards her feet but Kris' hand stops her. She doesn't tear her eyes away from the ceiling. Ellie huffs in frustration and turns away from Kris. She needs to cum. Her juices are pooling all over her pussy and she knows they'll eventually get on the bed if she doesn't take care of herself. She presses her legs together and tries to think of other things while she waits for Kris to pay attention to her.

Who knows how long she will have to wait before she is given this supposed reward? What if it is all just a ploy to get her to stop tempting Kris? She drums her fingers against her thigh and shifts her hips from side to side. The motion causes her pussy lips to rub against one another. Her breath hitches and she digs her nails into her thigh. She closes her eyes. Bad idea. She imagines Kris wrapping her arm around her from behind, whispering in her ear, moving her hand in between her legs. She pushes her hips back, pushing against her sopping wet pussy, and an involuntary moan slips from her lips.

Kris knows what she heard, she just wished she hadn't. Her eyes leave the ceiling and train on Ellie. Even through the recording playing in her ears she hears the pants and moans coming out of Ellie's sweet lips. She shakes her head and silently removes the headphones and turns on her side to watch Ellie. Her nails are biting into her skin. Her hips keep moving, trying to find some release. Another moan breaks the silence in the room and Kris can't help but bite her lip. Ellie's round ass is begging for her mouth.

Ellie isn't being careful anymore. Her hips are moving on their own accord and she feels the wave coming. Her moans are unstoppable. She squeezes her legs together and just as she feels her orgasm sneaking up on her Kris pulls her onto her back and hovers over her.

"What-" Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at Kris. Desire quickly turns into anger when she realizes Kris is not going to let her cum.

"Oh, my sweet, Ellie. So innocent and yet such a horny little slut, aren't you?"

Ellie tries to pull Kris down on top of her but Kris grabs both of her wrists and holds them on each side of her face.

"Your wet pussy couldn't wait two minutes?" Kris is careful to sneak her hand in between them, not touching Ellie. When she is centimeters away from touching Ellie's pussy, she clucks her tongue and pulls back. "If only you had listened to me, baby."

Ellie's cheeks flare up.

"I would have made you feel so good." Kris sounds disappointed. She would have loved to have a taste of Ellie's juices but knows she can't. Had Ellie waited until she was done listening to her tape, she would have brought out her vibrator and made Ellie cum so many times she would pass out. Technically she wouldn't touch Ellie and break her promise to Javier. But none of that matters now. Ellie turns out to be an impatient little thing. Kris can't want to show her some restraint.

"Get off me." Ellie feels the tears burning in her eyes. Not only was she denied an orgasm that she has been craving all night, but Kris doesn't seem bothered to have taken that away from her. Sure, she looks like she wants to eat Ellie whole and yet she doesn't want to touch her. She doesn't care if Ellie came to bare herself and let Kris do whatever she wants with her. She made a fool out of herself. Her emotions are making it hard to think straight right now.

"Aww, baby. Don't be angry with me. You just have to show a little more impulse control." Kris removes her hands from her and lays back down on the bed. She's wet under her basketball shorts but doesn't show it. She almost feels bad for taking Ellie's orgasm away but she knows Ellie will get over it. Once she learns to behave, she will be rewarded greatly. This job is all about waiting for the right time and following through with a process. Even if Ellie's pouty lips and misty eyes make Kris want to fuck her into the morning, she has to make sure Ellie knows just the type of person she wants to get involved with.

She hears Ellie sniffle and decides to be nice. She wraps her arm around her waist and allows Ellie to cuddle her and cry into her neck.

"Shh" She kisses the top of Ellie's head. She wants to promise Ellie that it will get easier. That she will learn self-control, and that she will get to cum under Kris' fingers and tongue one day but she doesn't say any of that. Until she gets the green light from Javier, she has to keep a poker face. She doesn't want to get Ellie's hopes up just in case things don't go according to plan.

"I'm going home." Ellie untangles herself from Kris and jumps off the bed.

Kris bites her tongue. She wants to stop her. She wants her to stay and never leave but this is probably for the best. "I'll drop you off."

"I don't need anything from you." Ellie puts on her dress and heels.

Hopefully she'll understand where Kris is coming from once all of this is over.

~~~~

"Santos, can you please take a look at these tapes again. Specifically, two and six. I think there is someone else in the background but they're definitely not speaking English." Kris drops by Santos' desk before leaving work.

Santos nods and writes the note down on his agenda. "Hey, a couple of us are grabbing drinks after work, you wanna come?" Kris is fun to drink with and hasn't been coming out as much as she used to. Santos especially loves seeing how many numbers she can get by the end of the night.

"Can't. Javier is back in town and we have some catching up to do." Kris leaves his cubicle and walks out of the building.

It has been a week since she last saw Ellie. Kris hasn't tried to contact her or apologize for how things went down last time she was at their apartment but she hoped that would be rectified by the end of the night. Javi told her they're celebrating his dad's birthday today so she knew she would see Ellie there.

She walks east and puts her black snapback on. Out of habit she turned a couple of streets before getting to her place to pass by Ellie's. She always walks on the opposite side of the street and doesn't linger too long, in case Ellie decides to look out her window one day. She looks up and notices Ellie's lights are off. Hmm...She must be at her parent's already?

Kris almost trips over herself when she looks at the two girls walking out of the building. It's Ellie and another girl. Kris walks behind a pick-up truck and holds her breath as she watches them fix each other's clothing. She's not one of Ellie's relatives since Kris has never seen her at any of their parties. Her hair is black and cut into a cute bob. She looks Spanish but could be mixed. Ellie looks up and grins at the stranger. It seems really intimate.

Dread settles in her gut.

Kris' spine stiffens and she is almost running across the street to catch up to them. She's going rogue. She doesn't have a plan. She just knows she has to see what the fuck is going on with her own eyes.

"Elena?" Her tone is harsher than she intends. She almost sounds like Ellie's mother.

Ellie freezes and her eyes widen. She looks behind her and her legs almost give out. Kris is walking towards them, looking as delicious as ever. She has on a dark blue cap that matches her button up long sleeve. Her black slacks and work shoes look very expensive. Ellie has never seen Kris in her work clothes. Her lower belly starts to heat up and she tries to numb herself to the want.

"Kris." Ellie hangs on to Dina for support.

Dina is a girl she met her senior year of college. She showed interest in Ellie but knew Ellie was mostly into guys. She was very surprised to hear from Ellie a couple of days ago asking her out for drinks. There was no way she could say no to Ellie. After the drinks she realized Ellie really did just want to catch up and be friends. Dina hoped it would turn into something else as the time progressed. Her gaze followed Ellie's and landed on a slender girl who could pass for a guy from a distance.

"Where are you going?" Kris doesn't know how to stand. She wants to grab Ellie and take her upstairs to her room. Did it look like she wanted to be kissed by this random girl? Kris analyzes every move they make, trying to see how familiar they are with each other.

"We're catching the metro to my parent's place." Ellie is breathless. Kris isn't looking at Dina and is making this uncomfortable. Ellie has to get them out of this conversation quickly.

"Who is this?" She doesn't bother to look mildly interested in the girl who is clearly standing next to Ellie.

"I'm-" Dina attempts to hold her hand out but Ellie stops her.

"None of your business. Now, we have to get going. The train leaves in five." There is no way in Hell Kris is going to ruin this for her. Dina is a distraction from all of whatever this is. She is not going to get buddy-buddy with Kris. She knew she wouldn't be intimate with Dina, but just having a friend was good enough for her. Ellie needs to get a life outside of her brother and Kris.

"Oh, I'll drive you guys. Javi should be getting home now so we can all go together." Kris volunteers. She reaches out and introduces herself to the girl, who is apparently named Dina. They talk a little bit more, Dina completely oblivious to Ellie's annoyance and Kris is completely ignoring it.

"Driving sounds so much better. You can't walk all night in those heels." Dina says as she brushes a loose strand away from Ellie's eyes.

Kris controls her features and digs her hands into her pockets. Dina seems harmless. She is just not aware of the love triangle she is getting involved in.

"Sure." Ellie pouts and pulls Dina in the other direction with Kris following close behind. Can this night get any worse?

~~~~

"You guys get comfortable. I should be ready soon." Kris rushes through her shower and tries to come up with a plan. This isn't cutting it anymore. Javier was in his room when the group walked in and said he was getting ready. Kris wanted to barge in and get his blessing once and for all so she could come clean to Ellie but she gave herself some time. She needs to clear her head and come up with a solution. She can't get rid of Dina the same way she did Dylan. And she has to be patient with Javier, since this is a really big deal. But she can't keep letting Ellie slip through her fingers and push her into another's arms. She has to come clean.

She comes out of the bathroom and pauses when she sees Ellie on her bed.

Ellie's eyes grow wide when she hears Kris coming out of the bathroom. She has a towel wrapped around her waist while her small breasts stand proudly. Her nipples are dark and currently pointing right at Ellie. Kris is so fucking sexy. If only she would have given Ellie a chance. They could have been a great thing. Instead Ellie had to stop herself from fawning over Kris and move the fuck on.

"Like what you see?" Kris gives Ellie a breathtaking smile.

Ellie's mouth goes dry.

Kris slowly makes her way towards Ellie and leans down when she is in front of her. Ellie holds her breath as Kris reaches behind her and pulls out a gray shirt from behind Ellie. She puts it on, breaking the spell Ellie was under.

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers