Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris eyes widen slightly. What just happened? Usually girls like this type of teasing. It drives them insane and it breaks them in just how Kris likes it. She also can't explain this tiny fear blossoming in the middle of her chest. Is it because Ellie wants her to do something she has not done with any other girl? To give her partner the same amount of control over her and then some. Or is she afraid that she and Ellie were doomed from the beginning? They never really talked about what being in a relationship will be like for either of them.

"You forget that this is the first time I am sleeping with someone. You can't expect me to be like all of the other girls before me." Ellie lets go of Kris' arm. Her first time is ruined. And all because she was acting like a baby. Ellie hated to ruin the moment but she knew she could not be this play thing Kris expected.

Kris feels herself blush. She did forget just how innocent Ellie is. How innocent her mind is. This experience is probably the last thing Kris should have started with. She has to fix it. She can't let Ellie think they are wrong for each other. Kris can give a damn about any of the girls from her past. She wants Ellie. She needs this.

Kris leans down and kisses Ellie deeply. She puts the vibrator aside and pulls Ellie to the edge of the bed. She falls to her knees and doesn't hesitate to place her face right in between her legs. She can smell the need, it makes her light headed. She digs her tongue into Ellie's warm and inviting pussy. Her eyes close and she groans in appreciation.

Ellie's hand comes down to hold Kris's head in place. She digs her nails into Kris' scalp with each swipe of her tongue. Ellie has never felt anything so lovely. She arches her back as Kris sticks two fingers into her warm hole. "Oh, Kris." She moans up to the heavens. She almost forgets to breathe.

Kris laps at Ellie's delicate pussy, petting the inside with her two fingers. She makes love to Ellie with her expert tongue, giving Ellie the time and attention that she needs. Ellie's moans begin to get louder and her body begins to shake. Her fingers expertly coax Ellie to the edge. Kris flutters her tongue against Ellie's swollen clit and groans in when Ellie cums all over her face.

Ellie sees stars behind her eyes. Her body is pulled by each wave and each swipe of Kris' tongue. She pushes Kris' face away when she can't take it anymore and falls back against the bed to catch her breath.

Kris comes to lay next to her and kiss her lips briefly. "I'm sorry, Elle."

Ellie smirks and turns to look at her. "That was amazing."

Kris doesn't smile back. "This is new for me too. We're going to have to figure it out as we go."

"We are going to figure it out." Ellie climbs on top of Kris and hugs her tight. "We have a whole lifetime."

"That we do." Kris kisses the top of her head.

~~~

[2 years later]

"Yo, remember the party starts at six tonight. And by six I mean six." Kris speaks into the mic. She watches Luka shift back and forth by the entrance. He still does that annoying fidgeting stance she talked to him about. She's going to have to be more specific when she talks to him again.

Javier snorts. "I bet Ellie is already on to you."

Kris smirks. She wouldn't doubt it. Ellie has a good intuition. Her gut feeling alone could get her a job on their team but that would never happen. She likes her job too much and Javi and Kris would never let her do something so dangerous.

"At least I tried. Your mom said she would have everything set up. I just need to bring the alcohol." Kris holds her breath when she sees someone walk by Luka. It's not him. She relaxes slightly. He should be showing up any moment now.

Her phone rings. She looks down at the name and answers it. "Hi, baby."

"Hi." Ellie sounds like she just woke up from a nap. "What time did you say you were going to be home?"

"5, I already made the reservation for six, so you just have to be ready to leave by 5:30."

Ellie groans into the phone. "Can't we just stay in? I would love nothing more than to order take out and watch an old movie for my birthday."

Kris's smile vanishes when she sees her target. "Elena, you better be ready by 5:30 or I promise you will regret it." She knows she sounds harsh but she needs tonight to go perfect. Starting with this kill. "Now I have to go, take care. I love you."

"So bossy." Ellie giggles and sighs. "I love you too. You are the one that needs to be careful."

Ellie hangs up and smiles at her phone. She knows Kris is serious about punishing her but Ellie has grown fond of those punishments. Her toes curl as she imagines what awaits her tonight. She looks at the clock, it is 3:30pm. Yeah, she can take another nap. Kris kept her up all night making her cum with her fingers, her mouth, the vibrator. Ellie was sore all over. She knew Kris was up to something but didn't care enough to try and figure it out. All she cared about was that she was finally with the person she was meant to be with and all was right in her world.

~~~

Kris pulls the trigger and she breathes out. She did it. She killed the son of a bitch who sent Trish her way. She puts her weapon away and follows the path to the back entrance. Javier is waiting for her at the bottom of the steps in a black hummer.

"I can't believe you're really going to be pushing papers for the rest of your life." He sighs in regret.

After Kris and Ellie became serious about their future together and moved into their own place, Kris knew it was time to leave her current position. She would not put Ellie's life in danger any more. Instead she opted to be the brains behind the operation and stay away from the weapons and the killing. Javier was crushed to hear his partner in crime would no longer come along on trips but he appreciated her willingness to stay in the company.

Kris swore once she killed the drug lord who put a target on her head she would hang up her gun. That day is today. Now she will have more time for Ellie and she will feel at ease knowing she can still protect her if she needs to.

"I think Luka will be a good replacement." Kris nods towards Javier. "I mean, you'll never find someone like me, but that is a good start."

Javier pushes her shoulder "Shut up." He looks over at her in resignation. "I'm going to miss you, Reed. But I commend you." He knows his sister is in good hands. If there is anyone else that he can trust to take care of her, it would be his best friend.

Kris pulls out the little black box in her pocket and places it on the dashboard. It feels like it is burning a hole her pants. "I'm not going anywhere, man. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life." She smirks at his annoyed look. With his blessing and her parents', Kris was going to make Ellie her wife.

She turns up the radio and leans back in her seat. Today, she is starting the best chapter of her life. With Javier's support and Ellie's unconditional love, Kris felt complete.