Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buy a lonely girl a drink," I whispered suggestively into his ear, as I rubbed his cock through his jeans.

"Oh hi babe," he replied, turning to face me. He kissed me briefly then turned back to the bar to order my drink.

With drinks in hand we went a sat down with James and Andy.

It was later and I was certainly feeling the buzz. Terry had slowed down dramatically, something he did as soon as he reached his limit. Start very fast, then slow down later was always his drinking modus operandi.

It was then I spotted a commotion at the door. A small group of men had arrived. As they moved further inside I heard James gasp.

"Terry, Terry, isn't that Darryl Rose?" he said excitedly.

"What... where?" Terry replied, quickly turning to look where James was pointing.

"Oh my god, it is!" he replied, with the same excitement in his voice as James had.

I looked to where he was pointing and my blood ran cold. It was him. The black footballer. And he was coming towards us.

"Hey Darryl," Terry said, as he passed by, "good game today man, outstanding goal."

"Hey bro, thanks," Darryl replied. He was about to carry on walking but then his eyes landed on me. His smile broadened as he recognised me and I knew he was going to speak. I stared up at him, my eyes wide open in horror, visually pleading with him not to say a word by giving him a brief, subtle shake of my head. Thank god, he understood immediately.

"See you around," he said as he moved away. Terry was ecstatic as were James and Andy, all of them gushing about the fact that a footballing god such as Darryl would talk to mere mortals like them. But I believed Darryl's words were meant for me. He wanted me. I could feel my pussy tingling and the wetness between my thighs as images of his large cock flooded my mind.

What was I thinking! I was out with my fiancé, I shouldn't be having these lurid thoughts.

"Terry, we should go," I said, as I took hold of his arm.

"What... why?" he replied, "you've only been here a couple of hours. Besides, the night is young. I think we can stay a bit longer. It's ages since we've been out. Look, I'll get you another drink."

I tried to tell him no but he was already up on his feet. I watched as he strode off towards the bar, returning five minutes later with another round, including two for me.

"You trying to get me drunk?" I said to him as he placed the drinks in front of me.

"Not at all," he replied with a laugh, "it's just that you're waaaay behind us."

Twenty minutes later and James went to the bar. He too returned with a round that included two for me. And then it was Andy's turn. With that amount of liquid inside of me it was only a matter of time before I needed the toilet.

I made my excuses and staggered off only to be cut off in the corridor to the toilets by none other than Darryl. He towered over me, his overt masculinity overpowering my senses. I looked up into his face to see his eyes boring into mine. I could see the lust burning brightly.

"Hi babe, god but you look good tonight," he said huskily as he brought a hand up to cup my face. He rubbed his thumb across my cheek, before pushing me back against the wall, he leaned in and kissed me. I was frozen to the spot. But was it from fear or lust? I'd like to think that I tried to resist, but that would be a lie as his tongue was soon engaged with mine and I melted into his arms.

When he broke the kiss I was panting for breath. Or was it with desire? I could feel his erection pushing against my thigh.

"Come with me babe, I know what you want," he said, as he ran a finger along my jaw, holding my chin before giving me a quick peck on the lips. He put his arm around my waist, his hand just resting on top of my arse.

Even though I was with Terry, how could I resist? My arm went around his waist as he led me inside the men's toilet. Unbelievably and thankfully it was empty. He pushed me inside a stall, closing the door behind him.

He held my face in both hands as he gently kissed me again. His tongue began toying with mine, driving our arousal to make our kisses more frenetic and more frenzied as our lust soared. He pulled down my panties and then freed his cock. As before, he lifted me up, cradling me in his strong arms as he pushed his big cock deep inside my needy wetness.

I grunted and moaned, trying hard to stifle my pleasure as his hips thrust upwards, impaling me on his thickness. It was quick, it was nasty and I loved it. He fucked me hard for a few seconds and then he came, filling me to the brim with his seed before he pulled out and dropped me back onto my feet.

"Damn, you're a good fuck baby," he groaned as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "You wanna come back to my place tonight?"

"I... I can't... I told you... I'm with my fiancé."

"So, dump his sorry arse. Tell him you want to come with me. I'm sure he won't mind. I could see the hero worship in his eyes when we spoke. Maybe he'd get a kick out of seeing you go off with me!"

As much as part of me wanted to go, my sensible side won out. As it should.

"You really are an arrogant prick Darryl." I said as I pulled my panties back up my legs and smoothed down my dress. I unlocked the door and peered out. There was no-one around so I scurried off and went into the ladies toilets to clean up as best I could.

A few minuted later and I was sat back at the table when Terry returned with Andy and James. They were carrying another round of drinks. Andy was in the middle of telling them something.

"I'm telling you the truth, I went for a piss and someone was fucking some bitch inside one of the stalls. You should have heard her moan. She was trying so hard to be quiet but she must have been getting it good because she sure made a load of noise."

"So did you see who it was?" James asked.

"Nah, I missed the girl, not sure if she was still inside, but it was Darryl Rose who came out of the toilet. So I'm guessing it was him getting a quicky from some skank."

"Lucky bugger," Terry replied with a laugh. "What?" he said to me as I stared daggers at him, "It's every mans dream to have sex in a toilet."

"Is it now!" I said as I turned away and tutted loudly. How coarse was my boyfriend and how hypocritical was I!

TERRY'S STORY

It was a great night, until it wasn't.

Vicky looked so fuckable in her short, tight little dress. I also liked her as a blonde. It was like having sex with a different woman.

I was well on the way to being pissed as James and Andy kept buying rounds. Vicky had caught up with all the double drinks we kept buying her, so I figured I was in for a good night when we got home.

It was much later and the evening was drawing to a close. About half an hour ago Vicky had met up with a girl from work and had gone off to dance, leaving me at the table to talk to James and Andy. But they'd gone home now and I hadn't seen Vicky for ages. I knocked back my pint and on unsteady legs, eased myself up from my chair, to go empty my bladder before going off to find her.

The toilet was empty as I entered but then I heard the moans. One of the stalls was occupied. I grinned to myself. Lucky bastard - whoever it was.

I was busting now, so I hastily unzipped my jeans and began to relieve myself. The woman's moans were now much louder, so whoever it was obviously didn't care if she was being heard. I finally finished what I was doing and was just putting my junk away when the man spoke.

"C'mon babe, I'm too tired to hold you up any longer, turn around and let me do you doggie."

I heard them scrabbling about as they changed position and then a loud grunt from the woman. That must have been the moment he stuck his cock back inside her again. She must have been gushing down below because I could clearly hear the squelching sound of her pussy even above the noise of their flesh slapping together. She was moaning and groaning continually now, whilst he was grunting from his exertions.

He was really giving her a 'seeing to' I thought with a smile, as I felt my cock begin to harden. I couldn't help but begin to stroke it. This was so erotic. It was my own, personal porn film scene even though I couldn't see them.

"Ohhh Darryl... yes... so good... don't stop... don't stop... please.... yeess... I'm cumming... cumming... aaaaahhh... YEESSSSS," screamed the woman inside the toilet as she came to her climax.

"Ohh fuck baby, you're so good. You sure you can't come back to my place tonight? I know you want more of my cock," I heard Darryl say.

"Yes I do but I can't. I've already told you I'm with my fiancé tonight," I heard Vicky say.

Vicky......... VICKY!

My blood ran cold. My rock hard shaft wilted instantly as the realisation that it was Vicky inside that toilet hit me like a ton of bricks. And Darryl had to be my football hero Darryl. OH. MY. GOD!

The stall door opened and out stepped Darryl followed closely by Vicky. She wasn't looking where she was going because she was too busy with her hand up under her dress, no doubt trying to stem the flow of his cum from her pussy down onto her thighs.

"Hey bro," Darryl said with a huge grin, as he saw me standing there.

Vicky's head shot up and then she screamed.

"NOOOOO!"

The eroticism of the moment had been shattered in an instant; along with my heart; by the sudden, sharp shock of seeing my girlfriend openly cheating on me.

For a moment I stood transfixed, my mouth wide open in horror, my heart pounding wildly inside my chest as a surge of acidic nausea flooded up from my stomach. My head felt like it was about to explode, my ears roaring from the loudness of Vicky's sobs as I turned and vomited into the urinal.

I lurched away and ran. All I could hear was Vicky crying and pleading for me to stop. But I didn't. I had to get away from her.

I don't know how I got home. Everything was a blur. I heard Vicky come home but I've no idea how long it was after me. She tried to talk to me but I remember telling her to fuck off. I seem to recall her getting into bed at some point but I'm not sure when. I was pretty much out of it.

Needless to say I slept badly. I was never fully awake but drifted in and out of sleep, dreaming heavily. Or was it nightmares!

The following morning I felt like shit. And then I recalled what had happened last night and felt even worse. There was definitely a massive hole in my chest where my heart used to be. I turned to look at her lying beside me. I had so many emotions running through my head at that moment. But I'm not sure if love for her was one of them anymore.

Not knowing what to do, I took the coward's way out, grabbing a few bits of clothing to tie me over for a few days. Vicky was still asleep when I left.

VICKY'S STORY

When I awoke in the morning I knew instantly that Terry had left me. All the signs of a hasty pack were clearly evident. I struggled up out of bed and into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I called his mobile. No response. I called his parents and then James. Nothing. No-one had any idea where he was, or if they did, they weren't about to tell me.

Sitting alone, the silence was deafening and all I could do was go over and over the events of last night.

Darryl had waylaid me again on the way to the toilet. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't stop myself. I was SO not in control of my libido.

He'd started to fuck me again as he had before but he soon asked me to change position. It was a tight fit in the toilet, so doing it doggy was a bit of a problem. I had to put one foot onto the toilet bowl, so it made it a bit more uncomfortable due to my awkward stance. But I soon forgot about it as soon as Darryl pushed his cock inside me. His cock was divine and god, could that man fuck.

And that's all it was. It was a good fuck. Nothing more, nothing less. I was never going to be with him. I certainly didn't love him, never would. I loved Terry. He was my soulmate, and I'd known that from the very first moment I'd set eyes on him all those long months ago in that very nightclub. And I knew he loved me. I didn't even need him to tell me, I just knew by looking into his eyes.

So why had I let Darryl fuck me? And Mr Blake? How was whoring myself out helping my relationship with Terry? How could I say he was my soulmate and then trash everything I had with him by cheating?

Was it because I'd been told for so many years how young I looked for my age? Was it the relentless ragging I'd had from my peers during my school years who constantly derided me for looking and acting so immature?

Had that led, without realising, to me beginning to think of myself as much younger than my actual age, even after my boobs started to form?

And because of this, even though I was, in the eyes of the law, an adult, that perhaps I felt, deep down, that I was much younger than I actually was when Bert sexually molested me on the bus? And was that the pivotal event that had made me have a submissive nature that led ultimately to me becoming a sex addict?

It sounded too bizarre to be true, so much so that I couldn't get my head around it. It was too much trauma to cope with on my own.

And what was to become of me now? Terry had gone and the thought that he might never come back just devastated me. As I'd said, he was my soulmate, my once in a lifetime man. We were meant to be together, forever. To have and raise kids together. To grow old together. And because of the way I'd acted, that dream was now in tatters.

* * * * *

Three days later, Mum insisted that I go stay her and dad for a few days. I agreed, mainly because I just couldn't stand being alone anymore. All I did was cry. And when I wasn't crying, I was brooding, thinking dark thoughts as I sank into depression.

Despite my best efforts, I still hadn't had heard from Terry. I rang his work, to be told he'd rung in sick. I rang his parents, to be told that they hadn't heard from him. And I rang James, to be told he didn't know where he was staying but to "fuck off and leave him alone".

So I guess he knew what had happened. I wondered if Terry was staying with his other mate, Andy, but if he was, I had no contact number for him and no idea where he lived.

After a few more days, I'd given up all hope. By his avoidance and lack of contact Terry had made it quite clear he didn't want me anywhere near him. I knew I had to clean up my act so I'd made the decision to leave Blake & Sons immediately without waiting to find alternative employment. That left me short of money, so there was no way I could go out at night, even if I was tempted to go looking for sex. Not that I did. I just stayed in my bedroom, crying most of the time as I mourned what I had lost.

My dad didn't know how to deal with my sullen demeanour and tears, so tended to keep out of the way. Mum on the other hand was very supportive. I finally confessed, warts and all, my most sordid secrets to her. She was understandably horrified, more so about the incident on the bus from years ago, rather than my recent debauchery, but she recovered well and was then all action. She knew I needed professional help, so she went and found it.

TERRY'S STORY

When I awoke that morning I could barely look at her, let alone speak to her. So I did what every bloke would do in a situation like this. As she lay sleeping, I hastily packed a few items of clothing and toiletries and left. I was so angry with her.

I was staying with Andy. He was happy to help and I knew that Vicky didn't know where he lived. But I was miserable. Despite everything, I missed Vicky dreadfully. And when I'd finally calmed down, I was angry with myself.

I was to blame. I pushed her into this; supposedly to satisfy my ridiculous fantasy; without understanding the risks I was taking. But then she'd been party to this too. So ultimately whose fault was this? Was it hers or mine? I mean, how was I to know that what started out so innocently as a silly little game, would unleash a hidden demon inside of Vicky, something that became much darker and self destructive.

I just thought she had a fantasy about old men with big dongs. A kink, if you will. But it was obviously more than that once she started fucking a young black guy, albeit, one with a big dick!. Or was that another fantasy, one that she'd failed to share with me, so she just went off to satisfy that on her own, behind my back?

I knew we really should talk about it, but feeling that it would be too painful, I avoided all contact. The result was that I wallowed in self pity, bemoaning the fact that Vicky had ruined our life together, failing to recognise and accept my part in the demise of our relationship.

But eventually, knowing that I had do do something, I finally made contact with her.

VICKY'S STORY

I was so pleased when Terry finally rang me. We met back at our place, but at first he couldn't bear to look at me, let alone talk to me. Of course, I understood why, but how could I explain what was going through my head if he wouldn't converse with me?

I pleaded with him to let me explain and that it would all become clearer as to why I'd done the things I'd done. Eventually, he agreed. I told him about seeing that film on Netflix that he'd watched. And that based on that, and what I'd also researched on the internet, I suspected that I probably had an addiction to sex. I also told him that I'd already made an appointment to see a shrink about it.

The look on his face was one of incredulity. I watched as he slowly shook his head from side to side, almost as if he didn't believe what I was telling him. I ended up pleading with him to help me, to stick it out, whilst I sorted out why I'd done the things I'd done.

And he did. For a while. We both moved back into the flat, but we still weren't getting on. We definitely weren't intimate, which was proving to be difficult for me, because I still had a craving for sex. I was still looking for another job, so was home a lot on my own. I just about wore out my dildo, although I confess I did buy a bigger one!

And so we slowly drifted apart. It was about three months later when I came home after visiting my parents to find Terry standing in the hallway with a couple of suitcases next to him.

"I'm sorry Vicky, but I can't do this anymore. I can't bear to be with you for a moment longer. I'm sorry for my part in this whole sorry mess and I hope that you get the help you need. It's... it's just that I can't help you find what you're looking for. I know I'm taking the cowards way out, but I... I just can't stay. Sorry."

I burst into tears. "Terry... please... stay with me... I need you," I said, sobbing bitterly between my words.

"I have to go," he said, as he picked up a suitcase in each hand and turned to leave.

"Terry... please..."

But he was gone. I collapsed onto the floor and sobbed my heart out.

Mum was brilliant. Appointments with the shrink had not helped me much, so she looked around and eventually found a sex psychologist who seemed to have good qualifications and good reviews. Over the coming weeks the sessions with my counsellor became quite illuminating. At first I just used to cry a lot but she was patience personified. Obviously, it came with the job.

I confessed everything. I told her every sordid detail of my incident on the bus with Bert all those years ago, how Terry and I watched porn and how I reacted sexually after seeing old men fucking young girls. And then how we'd role played that before going further and playing games for real.

I told her of the thrill I got exposing myself to these old men, letting them ogle and then touch me, teasing them and getting them hot; as well as me; before Terry and I would rush off to have hot and heavy sex. And how our game lurched out of control when we let Nobby fuck me. And how I hid my further liaisons with him from Terry.