Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing across my clit as he held me up until he then dropped me. His cock almost split me in two as I screamed loudly. He pushed me up against the wall and my arms closed around his neck as I clung to him tightly.

I came again and a few minutes later once more. Nobby finally dropped me and spinning me around, pushed back inside to finish me off doggie style. He came with a loud grunt, spewing forth a seemingly never ending stream of his seed, the initial force of which, for some reason, gave me another orgasm.

As I struggled to adjust my dress and put my panties back on, hoping to stem the flow of cum that was dripping out of my pussy, Nobby just grunted and walked away.

It took me a few more minutes to compose myself, before, on shaky legs, I too exited the building. But as I came out of the alleyway and back onto the main road, I bumped straight into Mr Blake. Oh dear god, no!

My mouth was open in horror but no words came forth. As I stood frozen in fear I could feel Nobby's cum starting to ooze down my thighs, my thong completely overwhelmed by the amount he'd spurted inside of me.

It seemed we just stared at each other an absolute age although it was merely seconds before Mr Blake finally spoke.

"Ah, there you are Vicky. I thought we'd lost you."

I looked behind him but thankfully he was on his own, so I had no idea who 'we' referred to.

"Shall we go?" he added, as he held out his hand.

"Okay," I croaked in reply as I took the proffered hand.

He led me to his car and opened the passenger door for me. I climbed inside, trying vainly to cover my legs from his gaze but failing miserably. Nobby's cum was starting to crust onto my thighs and my pussy felt horribly slimy. I felt sick, both physically and mentally. I sat back and closed my eyes.

Mr Blake got in his side and off we went. I had no idea where we were as I was trying hard not to throw up but soon we were turning and the car was slowing down. And then the engine was switched off.

"Vicky... are you awake?"

"Huuhummm," I moaned in reply, weakly opening my eyes to a narrow slit.

"Where are we?" I asked as I forced my eyes to focus. All I could see was trees.

"We're in Bramble Woods," Mr Blake replied.

"Why... why are we here? I thought you were taking me home," I said weakly.

"I am... I will... after we talk."

I groaned inwardly. I knew what was coming.

"I saw what you did. I saw you allow that degenerate to fuck you. I heard you. You enjoyed it. What I want to know is, does your boyfriend know?"

"Fiancé," I blurted out, "and yes, he does."

He started to chuckle. "Yeah, I'm sure he does. Tell me Vicky, does he know you're a slut?"

"I'm not a slut, I... we... that is... we..."

My voice trailed off. I couldn't go on. I just didn't know how to explain me and Terry's perversion.

And then Mr Blake leaned over. His face was in front of mine as he turned towards me. I pulled my head back in surprise as I looked into his eyes. I saw it immediately. The disgust, the arousal, the lust.

His hand was around the back of my head in a flash as he pulled me to him and forced his lips onto mine. He held me firm as I tried to squirm away but he held me easily as he ground his mouth against mine.

I tried to resist but his tongue soon found it's way inside my mouth and my tongue accepted it willingly. As he kissed me hard and deep he began to fondle my breasts. My legs began to part, seemingly of their own free will as my perversion came bubbling to the surface once more.

We kissed like lovers do for around five minutes. It may have been longer, I don't know. For an old man he was pretty good at kissing. His hands were deep inside my bra as he squeezed and groped my breasts and pinched my hard nipples. And I just let him. I was on fire between my thighs and didn't want the feeling to end. And then he pulled away.

I sat back, gasping for breath, taking in deep lungfuls of air as I recovered from his assault on my mouth. It was then I sensed movement alongside me. I tilted my head sideways to look down and saw him tugging at his trousers.

I was mesmerised by his actions, watching intently almost, as he finally managed to free his cock from his trousers. And then I gasped. It was huge. The biggest I'd ever seen. Even bigger than Nobby's. My mouth dropped open as I took in his humungous member. It was covered in veins, hard and shiny. How the hell could a man so small and scrawny possibly have a cock that big! It wasn't possible! Yet here it was.

He didn't speak, he just grabbed my head and pulled it down towards his cock. I tried to resist. God did I try. I didn't want that thing inside my mouth. For his size he was remarkably strong. And persistent. And I was a weak and perverted slut, so there was only ever going to be one winner.

He held me in place, just over the top of his cock. I could smell his manliness and it both disgusted me and aroused me in equal measure.

I licked my lips and then leaning forward, tentatively licked the tip of his penis. He reacted with a shiver. I did it again and then again, making him shiver even more before I took the bulbous head inside my mouth. He groaned loudly as I swirled my tongue around the head, bobbing it in and out of my mouth as I sucked hard, as if it was my favourite, best tasting lollipop in all the world.

He was too long to deep throat and even in my euphoric drunken state I knew what he would probably want to do. So I kept a firm grip on his thick shaft to make sure he didn't try to force me down further.

But he tried. He had hold of my head as he began to fuck my mouth. I kept control but barely as he hammered his cock inside my mouth. I still gagged and very nearly threw up. He was just so big.

"Cumming!"

That was all he said. Well, grunted really, before he erupted. I tried to swallow because he was buried so deep inside my mouth and he still had a firm hold of my head to keep me in place.

When he finally let go of my head, vast amounts of cum still dribbled out of my mouth. There was just too much to swallow.

He sat back in his seat and sighed deeply. It was clearly a happy sigh.

"My god Vicky, that was great," he said with a smirk, glancing across at me.

I glared back. I don't know why. It wasn't as if I'd objected a whole lot. I began to put my boobs back inside my bra and adjust my dress. I could still feel that oozy, slimy mess that Nobby had left between my thighs, but it was slightly warmer now because I'd obviously added some of my hot pussy juice to the mix.

"Can we go home now?" I asked tiredly.

Mr Blake just laughed as he started the car. He drove me home, me scowling as he just hummed a tuneless ditty, all the while grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. So damn annoying.

Once home I showered before I went to bed, grateful that it was already Saturday and there was no more work until after the Christmas break. I had nearly two weeks holiday because of the way Christmas had fallen this year. Two weeks to get my act together before I had to face Mr Blake again.

TERRY'S STORY

I never heard Vicky come home. I'd also been out with my mates for a beer or five. It had been a good night until we went to the nightclub. All the girls looked around fifteen or sixteen. And unlike that time I met Vicky, I think they WERE actually that age. It was quite worrying. I was definitely getting too old for the club scene.

In fact I was starting to get quite worried about my increasing years. For example, one day I found myself staring at the window display of a well known national chain men's shop where my dad regularly bought his clothes. I was looking at a particular jumper which was only twenty quid and I distinctly remember muttering to myself, "well that looks nice."

Nice!

What the fuck!

It had a blue and purple diamond pattern on the front for fucks sake!!

And what made it worse was that my mum bought me that exact same sweater as a Christmas present. When I unwrapped it she took my look of surprise as an indication of how pleased I was.

"I know, I know," she said, gushing with motherly excitement, "as soon as I saw it, I thought of you."

God, even my mother thought I was getting old! But she looked too happy for me to disappoint her, even when she insisted that I put it on. I tried to hide my bad grace but I saw Vicky smirking at me. She knew. The bitch!

As soon as mum and dad went home I took it off and put it at the bottom of my wardrobe. It was destined to never see the light of day again until months later when I sent it to the Charity shop.

Christmas and New Year were over in a nano flash and we both returned to work. We'd briefly talked about her night out but she said nothing much happened, which I knew, because as I said earlier I'd been to a few of these hotel type Christmas functions in the past and knew how boring they could be.

VICKY'S STORY

I'd told Terry nothing happened at the company Christmas party. He didn't press for blow by blow details. He just said he knew those types of functions were usually boring.

If only he knew! I was so conflicted. Should I have told him what had happened? When we first got together we told each other everything. We both felt that total honesty was the key to a happy, sustainable relationship.

When my deeply hidden perversion was discovered and reinvigorated, it was something we'd explored as a bit of fun but it had always been both of us. Me getting aroused and both of us reaping the benefit.

But then we'd crossed the line and we'd allowed Nobby to encroach into our game. I wasn't sure if Terry had ever accepted that. We'd discussed it of course, and he said he was okay with what had happened that one time, but I wasn't totally convinced. And if that had me worried, god only knows what his reaction would be if he found out about the other times!

We'd struggled with our sexual relationship after that until I got my new job. The night we role-played was the best sex I'd had for months. Well since Nobby actually.

Fuck, why had I just thought that? Was it because sex with Terry wasn't satisfying? I thought I loved Terry with all my heart, but did I really if I felt that he wasn't enough for me sexually?

And now I'd crossed the line with Mr Blake. Where the hell was this going to go? I could easily get rid of Nobby. All I had to do was avoid The Grape Escape. But I worked for Mr Blake and I would be seeing him when we returned to work.

And here we were. My first day back at work since the Christmas and New Year break. I'd decided to go in early, hoping that Mr Blake would also be in at that time, so that we could possibly get our 'issue' addressed before the rest of the staff turned up.

Sadly he wasn't, in fact he didn't turn up until quite late in the afternoon. Of course he didn't need to explain where he'd been. It was his company and he could come and go as he liked.

The only contact I had with him was when he did come in. He popped his head into my office and just said, "My office, five thirty, after everyone else has gone home." And that was it. I just sat there with my mouth open. And then a tingling sensation began in my lower regions. Oh fuck nooo!

I was desperate to go home, so much so that for at least thirty minutes I wrestled with the idea that I could feign illness and leave early. But as much as I wanted to go, I knew I would only be delaying the inevitable.

Mr Blake, even if he hadn't seen me with Nobby, had still made me give him a blowjob and I seemed to recall he'd called me a slut. It didn't look good.

I made myself look busy finishing off some work when a couple of the other girls came by my office at five o'clock to ask me if I was leaving with them. 'Soon', I had said, 'just got to finish this last bit of work. You go on without me, I don't mind'.

I went off to the toilet. My pussy was leaking badly. My god I was so aroused already. And that made me disgusted with myself. It was exactly five thirty when I knocked on the door to Mr Blake's office.

"Enter."

I walked inside to see him standing in front of his desk. I closed the door behind me.

"Sit down Vicky," he said pointing at one of the chairs in front of his desk. I complied with his request, the hem of my skirt rising high up my thigh. Why had I put on such a short and leg revealing skirt this morning? Had I done that on purpose?

As I crossed my legs he came to stand in front of me. He was so close and I could see the outline of his cock beneath his trousers. It looked massive. I swallowed hard as I felt my juices start to ooze through my sopping wet panties and down onto my thighs.

"Mr Blake..." I began.

"No explanations are necessary Vicky. I know what you are. You know what you are. And you know what you're here for."

"It's not... like that... I'm not..."

He began to laugh so I stopped speaking.

"Vicky, Vicky, Vicky... of course you're like that! Now be a good girl and unzip my trousers. I think you know what to do."

A normal girl would have told him to fuck off. But I didn't, so did that mean I wasn't normal? I guess it must. He moved closer as my hand went up and unfastened his trousers and pulled them down his scrawny legs. His boxers were bulging obscenely. I pulled them down and his hideous monstrosity of a cock bobbed up to nearly slap me in the face. I took hold and stroked it causing Mr Blake to sigh.

"Yeah, just like that Vicky, you're such a good little slut."

I leaned forward, taking his cock inside my mouth, balking at the smell and taste and of course the size. I bobbed up and down his shaft, taking it as deep as I dare, gagging frequently until he finally put his hands on my shoulders and told me to stop.

I let go of his cock as he pulled me up onto my feet to stand in front of him. I was motionless as he groped my breasts through my top, before he started to pull it out of my skirt. I lifted up my arms as he took it off over my head. My bra soon followed.

Grunting in apparent pleasure he got to work on my breasts, fondling, groping and pulling at them. It was as if he'd never seen a pair of boobs before as he examined every square inch of my flesh. Then he turned his attention to my nipples. He licked and sucked and bit them until they were as big and swollen as I'd ever seen them.

By now my legs were parted wide. I wanted him to touch me so badly down below but he was making me wait, deliberately driving me mad with desire.

And then his hand was under my skirt. He slid it slowly up my thigh, making me quiver, deliberately drawing out my agony before he finally touched my pussy lips through my panties. I came immediately, much to my relief and then disgust.

But the desire was still there. He motioned that he wanted me on his desk, so I hoisted myself up there and opened my legs wide. He dived straight in, and moving my panties to the side, sucked greedily at my pussy.

I threw back my head and moaned. God that felt so good. I came again as his tongue toyed with my clit. The relief was great but there again, a moment later, was the deep disgust at my actions.

I didn't even realise that he'd pulled my panties down my legs until I felt his cock nudging up against my slit. I was just about to say that I didn't want this when he lunged forward, impaling me all the way up to his balls.

I screamed and I swore and I screamed again. But the initial pain soon becoming a pleasure I'd never felt before. Mr Blake may have been old, ugly and scrawny, but he'd been blessed by god in the cock department and he certainly knew how to use it.

For an old man he had stamina, I'll give him that. Maybe he'd taken a pill to keep him hard. I couldn't have cared less because he was giving me what my slutty body craved. I was getting fucked. I was getting fulfilled. I was getting my fix. I was addicted to cock!

I came again and again before Mr Blake finally released his pent up load deep inside my wanton pussy. As he pulled out all I felt was a sadness. The problem was it wasn't a profound sadness that I'd cheated on Terry, it was a profound sadness that it was over.

My sense of disgust and revulsion of what I had done lasted no time at all. As it washed away I knew that I wanted to get fucked again. Now.

I looked at Mr Blake. He was a spent force. He looked exhausted. I grabbed my panties and rushed off to the toilets were I cleaned myself up as best I could before I dashed off home.

I knew Terry was going to be late home, so I had time to have a shower and clean myself out. I managed to compose myself enough that Terry and I had a nice meal before I suggested we watch some porn. Terry seemed happy with that idea and it wasn't long before I had his cock in my mouth.

From there it was only a matter of minutes before he was balls deep inside my pussy giving me a good fucking. I loved our closeness as he made love to me. It was so different from Nobby and Mr Blake, but equally as good, if not better. I came multiple times before Terry rolled off me and was soon asleep.

Later I went downstairs and masturbated with my dildo to another porn film we'd downloaded.

And so it went. My life became one massive circle of lust. Mr Blake was fucking me regularly after work. It was only for thirty minutes or so every other day, so it wasn't making a major impact on my time. Plus no one suspected anything. Terry was still getting his kind of loving from me, and I was filling in any gaps in the fulfillment of my lust with the aid of my trusty dildo.

I felt good. Any guilt or revulsion I felt due to my slutty actions quickly faded soon after the act, so that wasn't a problem. Or so I thought.

And then everything turned to shit.

TERRY'S STORY

Vicky seemed fairly content with her new job. She didn't talk much about Mr Blake anymore. I thought nothing of it until I read an erotic story about a cheating wife. The gullible husband hadn't thought anything was wrong until he saw the signs. The pulling away, the sudden lack of the usual casual conversation about their respective jobs and the people they worked with.

Vicky had told me about how touchy, feely Mr Blake had been to start with, but now she never mentioned him. As a man I knew that he wouldn't just stop. If he'd got away with it once, he would just carry on regardless, until she asked him to stop. My over active imagination went into mega drive. She wasn't pulling away from me but I was sure there had to be something going on with her boss.

I began to notice a pattern. Monday, Wednesday and Friday she was always freshly showered when I got home from work. We would have a nice meal and then sometimes she would suggest we watch porn. The inevitable would always happen and we'd end up in bed having sex. And she would always cling to me tightly when we finished, telling me over and over just how good it was to... 'make love'... and how much she loved me.

It was nice but somewhat excessive. It hadn't really bothered me before, it was just Vicky being Vicky, but having recently read that erotic story, for some reason now it did. I realised that we weren't actually making love anymore. It was always just hard fucking.

It was a Friday night. Vicky had again fucked me to exhaustion. I'd been a stud and made her orgasm seven or eight times. I'd even managed two. She seemed sated and happy and clung to me tightly before I eventually drifted off to sleep.

It was later and I awoke due to an urgent need to use the toilet. But as I moved to slip out of bed without disturbing Vicky, I noticed she wasn't there. I thought nothing of it until I exited the bedroom to go to the bathroom. Standing on the upstairs landing, I could clearly hear her muffled groans from the sitting room.

I crept down the stairs my heart beating hard for some reason. The sitting room was lit only by the flickering glow from the computer. I poked my head around the door frame to see Vicky sitting in front of the screen with her legs propped up on the table. They were parted wide, as she worked a massive dildo in and out of her pussy.

1...7891011...13