Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I discovered Terry had left I was distraught. I tried everything I could to find out where he lived but everyone was tight-lipped. The only route left for me was to hire a Private Investigator.

I thought about it for a long time, but eventually gave up on the idea. What was the point? He'd run away again, showing that he did indeed no longer want anything to do with me. Plus, he was married and about to be a father.

I was angry with myself because it should have been with me. But it wasn't. I'd tossed it all away and now it was finally over.

The only thing I had to decide now was whether I should stay with Darryl or leave him.

I had nowhere else to go. So I decided to stay.

FIN

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
malejktmalejktover 1 year ago

Wow, the two of them broke my heart along with their own.

tmpforumtmpforumover 1 year ago

Another great story. I didn't expect any less. i observe that the mood in your latest stories is a bit more serious and less playful with consequences on marriages and relationships. Also characters are a bit more developed. That's good and the realism doesn't spoil a fantasy. Reluctant and coerced sex is not tolerable in reality, but here there are fantasies and also a playful sarcastic tone is acceptable as an escape valve. That's how a reader should address stories like "Cinema groping" or "Tina Carson". Seriousness I guess that it is a natural development since you don't want to repeat yourself. The (potential) husband/fiancé is more involved and not innocent at all. The end and also the topic of sex addiction (I guess a common problem here!) is a bit abrupt and bitter and suits nicely with the story. I would not complain if you feel to write a carefree story with another of your delightful reluctant sluts, although a bit flat character, from time to time.. But with a good writer like you anything goes and I encourage you to continue with what you feel to write.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Other than the abrupt ending, it was a great story. I am not sure that Vicky is « cured », or really knows what she wants. She should let Terry settle into his boring life with cardigan sweaters beckoning from the clothes drawer (he won’t be able to resist the siren’s call!). They really don’t seem to be soulmates but naive people who need to grow up more. I wish Vicky luck- being a sexy young girl is a great power trip until it gets stale. Find a new long-lasting hobby.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 2 years ago

And post script...I have been in the lifestyle for decades...and not counting my relatives, on both sides, all of whom were gigantically endowed....I have encountered quite a few others, mostly in couples, where the other guy was also somewhere between "very big" to "huge" to "massive" to "gigantic" in size....and height has nothing to do with it. So the "short" character with the "very big" cock is very possible. One of the longest and very thick guys I have ever encountered....all 5'2" of him, had a truly giant pole...he and his wife, all 6' of her...and she could take all of him, I met on a trip to Fairbanks, AK...in "Big Rays" on Second while I was shopping. They approached me after the wife saw my flaccid wrapped up down my leg...long story for the details....but he and his wife were amazed I had had a bigger cock than he did. And I was thrilled to meet them...she was a wow looker...and obviously a size queen with talent to take "super horse cock" as she could take all of his and she was a sex nympho....and a woman that can take his size is rare...so she struggled with me...but over a few tries she got better and took me deeper and deeper....and it was a great 12 days...but he was not the only short guy I have encountered with a huge cock...just a great example that readily comes to mind. Thank you again for a great story.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 2 years ago

GREAT story and thank you for writing it. Vicky did not have a sex addiction for old men...or even a sex addiction for "just sex"...she made no effort for all the other men she saw or encountered. It was all about the big cocks and the orgasms "bigger is better" gave her. Besides the actual men she was with...several clues...first, when she would sneak down stairs at night and masturbate with a "massive" dildo...then after the break up, one of the first things she did was go buy an even bigger dildo...AND....when she met Blake and discovered his cock was thicker and longer than Nobbies "massive cock"....she never went back to to that bar to find Nobbie and look for him again to fuck her...she had found "bigger and better" in Blake.....Then her first thought in the bar seeing the "black footballers" was that she had heard from several sources that they were "hung like donkeys, or was it horses?"....then in her second fuck with Daryl, no longer has drunk, she realized that his cock was even bigger than she had first thought his "big cock" was. IF she is any part "submissive"...it is the same feminine submissive nearly all women are for the biggest and most virile cock they can find...the ugly, thin, fat, old, young part does not matter. It is all about the very erotic and primal feminine feeling of attracting and then getting the many orgasms the bigger cock they crave can give them....the feelings they have when a giant cock is inside them...they were sexy and feminine enough to attract a "big" or "huge" or "massive" man...that is a great "drug" to their ego on how desirable they are....washes away a lot of feminine insecurities and doubts and disappointments in their lives.

Again, a great story....but from my lifetime of experiences...finding a guy with a "huge" to "colossal" hose...makes even the most superficial woman crave the feeling of his meat and ignore all else about him. AND women whose husband or boyfriend has a "huge horse cock"...they are even more curious and lustful in wanting to see and play with and have sex with a man who has an even bigger "mammoth" "elephant cock". And since those "horse cock" men have all had the experiences of women seeking them out for their huge size and virility...once they get over the surprise and shock of meeting someone who is far bigger and more virile...they all turn in to voyeurs too and want to watch their wife/girlfriend....react and have sex with a far bigger and more virile man. Again...great story...keep writing please. And welcome back. Ben

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cinema Groping Leads to the seduction of my wife.in Loving Wives
Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks An idealistic wife is seduced by a corrupt government agent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories