Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one they were all called into the office for their interviews. They were only in there for about ten minutes each apart from sweatpants girl who was barely inside for five. And then it was my turn.

Mr Blake greeted me just inside the door with a firm handshake. He was about my height and had a scrawny build. I guessed he was in his sixties but he was no silver fox, in fact he was quite ugly really.

"Miss Butler, I presume," he said with a leer, as he gave me the once over. I smiled to myself. I'd seen that look before. I tagged him immediately as a pervy old man.

"Please take a seat," he added, pointing to a two seater sofa in front of a large mahogany desk. He turned to let me walk past him. I already knew that his eyes would be glued to my arse and legs, I could almost feel the intensity of his stare, and that thought set off a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I took my seat. Even though my skirt was knee length, when I sat down and crossed my legs the hem rode up to expose more of my thigh than I was comfortable with. But when I saw the look on Mr Blake's face I made the quick decision to leave it where it was.

The funny feeling I'd experienced now got worse and I realised I was struggling to breathe normally. I put it down to nerves. After all, this was my first job interview in years.

He took a seat behind his desk and told me about the job. It was funny because the role he described wasn't the one I'd applied for. This was much more involved. Could I do it? Yes, I suppose I could, it was just that I didn't think I had enough experience for a role that seemed to be quite complex.

When he finished he asked me if I had any questions. I thought it best to come clean.

"Yes," I answered, "the job you've just described isn't the one I saw advertised and applied for."

He looked at me, but didn't speak. He seemed distracted, and it was then that I realised he wasn't looking at my face, his eyes were locked onto my legs. It was then that a warm, fuzzy feeling ran through my body. I felt the butterflies start to flutter inside my stomach but I carried on, thinking that I hadn't made myself clear.

"I applied for the administrative assistant role but what you've just described seems a lot different and a lot more money."

"Don't you like money Miss Butler?" he suddenly said pointedly.

"Well yes, of course but..."

"But nothing," he interjected, "you are right about the job, but having met you I see much more potential in you than that of merely fulfilling the menial role of an administrative assistant. What I see for your future here, is the much more demanding role of personal assistant."

He stood and walked around the desk to take the seat next to me. My hands were resting lightly on my lap. He took one into his bony grip and stroked the top of it with his thumb. It sent a jolt of electricity coursing through my body to manifest itself between my legs. My pussy was tingling and I could feel my nipples had hardened and were now pushing against the fabric of my lace bra. Surely he must see them through my tight fitting top.

And yes he had. I could see the glint in his eye as he returned my hand to my lap. He let go and rested his hand on my knee.

"Do you think you could tolerate working closely with an old man like me Miss Butler," he said, his voice oozing with smarmy charm. He was everything I thought I hated in a horny old man but everything my body now seemed to like.

"I suppose..." I mumbled as his hand began to inch slowly up my thigh.

"Good... that's settled then," he said, jumping to his feet. His sudden move shocked me. I had been steeling myself, trying to decide as to whether I should remove his hand from my leg or let him go higher.

"Ohh... I... what... what's settled?" I stammered. I swallowed hard, trying to regain control of my faculties.

"When can you start Vicky? Is it alright for me to call you Vicky? Or is it Victoria? Or would you prefer to keep it formal, Miss Butler?"

"No... no... Vicky's fine. I was actually christened Vicky, not Victoria," I replied, my head swimming for a moment at this sudden and unexpected turn of events. "I... I have to give four weeks notice but I'm owed some holidays so I could start here in two weeks... if that's good for you?"

"Splendid, two weeks sounds fine. Just let me know as soon as you can and then we can get you bedded in so to speak," he said with a leer.

I assumed the interview was over so I stood up to leave.

"Let me walk you out Vicky," Mr Blake said as he came up alongside me. He guided me towards the door, his hand resting in the small of my back, until he casually slipped it down to cup and then lightly fondle my arse for a couple of seconds.

"I look forward to seeing you soon," he said, giving my bum a final, slightly firmer squeeze as I left his office. I made nothing of it.

As I took my seat on the bus home I breathed a long sigh of relief. I had a new job but did I now have another problem looming? And furthermore should I tell Terry?

TERRY'S STORY

I could see Vicky was elated at getting her new job, and I was happy for her. I knew she was miserable where she was presently working. I was then surprised when she told me about the position she'd been offered. It wasn't what she'd applied for, in fact when we checked the 'jobs' section on their company website, no such position seemed to exist.

The money she'd been offered however was excellent. But I wasn't quite as happy when she told me about Mr Blake. She held nothing back, I had full disclosure of how he'd put his hand on her knee when they sat together on the sofa and touched her bum when he walked her out.

Normally anyone else would just dismiss his actions of those of a dirty old man. But knowing of Vicky's perversion, my old doubts and fears came bursting to the fore again.

Our sex life had been quite vanilla for a few months now but not that night. We had a few drinks to celebrate her new job and then we got to kissing and canoodling.

She was really horny, as she is when she has a lot to drink, but I certainly had my stupid drunken head on when I suggested role playing. She giggled, saying she didn't need to but a few minutes later she was asking me who I was.

"Mr Blake," I said without thinking. Yeah, I'd had far too many as well.

I expected her to stiffen, to call a halt to the proceedings but she just kept on writhing beneath me as my fingers probed her sex. A couple of minutes later though I realised that her breathing had altered and her pussy was clamping down hard onto my fingers. Her hips began to move faster as she coiled her arms around my neck and tightly pulled me to her.

"Put it in then, put your big, throbbing cock inside me Mr Blake," Vicky hissed passionately.

My cock was swollen with lust as I found her slit and rammed it home.

She cried out, screaming to god that I was so big, so hard, so thick, except what she actually said was, "Ohhh god... Mr Blake... you're so big... ohhhh.... so fucking hard... and ohhhhhh... so much thicker than my fiancé."

I probably should have said something but I too was lost in the moment. Vicky was so hot to be fucked that I just let it go. It was all about satisfying the love of my life. My feelings shouldn't come into it. Besides she'd already told me often enough that she'd always be mine, that she loved only me, and no-one else.

We fucked for ages, I can't believe how I managed to keep erect for so long because by the time she came to her last but most climatic orgasm I was running on fumes. I was certain that when I finally extracted my cock from the active volcano that was her pussy, it would just disintegrate into dust.

Of course it didn't but god, was it sore for a few days afterwards. Vicky too seemed pleased and was incredibly happy around me, smiling all the time and giving me lots of random hugs and kisses.

When I asked her why she was so happy she told me it was because she loved me. And she just loved our sex life, or as she put it, 'making love to me'. Of course, introspective me couldn't help but think it was due to the role-play rather than my more than stellar performance. Had her perversion resurfaced once more and if it had, was I culpable yet again?

VICKY'S STORY

Sex with Terry that night had been the best we'd had for a long time. I did love him so much and he'd left me more than satisfied. I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world to have found someone as loveable as Terry and I was floating on cloud nine for days afterwards.

But the next time we had sex it felt so routine. I spread my legs, Terry climbed in between them and we just fucked. I came multiple times before Terry finally came too.

Afterwards he rolled off me and was soon snoring his head off. I lay there for ages, staring up at the ceiling, just thinking. Even though I'd climaxed several times, why had this been so emotionally unfulfilling when the time before was off the Richter scale?

I tossed and turned before I finally gave in and eased myself out of the bed. Terry never moved. I went downstairs to get a drink of water and a couple of paracetamol, hoping that would settle me. As I sat on the sofa sipping at my drink, my mind began to wander. I hadn't cleaned myself after Terry came inside me and it felt sticky and gooey. My hand instinctively went between my thighs. As I touched my pussy I physically jolted. I was still aroused. I began to stroke my pussy, my fingers soon deep inside me as I moved to my climax. But it never came.

I looked over at the computer and rising quickly, moved over to sit in front of it. I switched it on and went straight to our folder of downloaded porn. I clicked on the first one I found, fast-forwarding it to the part where the old man was just about to fuck the young girl. I leaned back and spread my legs.

What was I doing for christ's sake! Was I that horny? I'd not long ago had sex with Terry but here I was with my fingers deep inside my pussy with my thumb strumming across my clit. My other hand was soon squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I went at it for a few minutes before I came to my climax. I wanted to scream but kept it as quiet as I could.

As I switched off the computer, the elation I felt vanished. For some reason I felt guilty for watching and masturbating to porn. It was as if I'd done it behind Terry's back and that made me feel horribly guilty. I knew that was stupid, but that was how it felt. Then I felt remorse. I crept back upstairs and eased back into bed. Terry was turned away from me, his breathing deep and steady. He'd never even known I'd been gone.

Of course, it didn't take me long to realise what the difference had been. I resolved to push it out of my head and forget about it. I had to have normality in my life.

The next two weeks flew by and soon the first day of my new job arrived. Terry seemed to be back to normal. There seemed to be no hint that he was worried or jealous or fearful of what my job might entail and for that I was grateful. Our sex life had been okay too, although I had taken to creeping back downstairs after our sessions to masturbate in front of the computer a few times. I'd even bought a dildo, which I'd hidden in a safe place where I knew Terry would never find it. What was all that about?

I'd had enough chats to myself about how I was going to behave in the future. Despite my little forays with the computer I felt my perversion was dead and buried, a wild, mad thing of the past. I had 'IT'; whatever 'IT' was; under control. I had to move forward with my life and that meant marriage and kids, of that I was sure.

My first day at work. I was nervous but okay right up until the moment I walked in through the front office door. There to greet me stood Mr Blake. He seemed eager to see me and welcomed me with a hug. As he held me tighter than he probably should have done, I felt his hands drop down onto my arse. He didn't squeeze it, instead he seemed quite content just to fondle my bum cheeks lightly for a few seconds. Luckily there was no-one else in the reception area at the time. It was eight thirty and I found out later that the office didn't open until nine o'clock.

He guided me to his office, his hand slipping from my waist to my bum quite quickly. But apart from that initial foray he was quite professional. He gave me a quick tour of the building, showing me where the photocopier room and the kitchen area were before taking me back down to the area where I was to be situated. I had my own office, which surprised me. It wasn't massive, not much bigger than a closet really, but it was big enough to fit in a desk, office chair and a couple of filing cabinets. There was also a small two seater sofa for office visitors to sit on. Overall, once I'd added a few feminine touches, it would be fine. It was much more than I had expected.

The rest of the office staff seemed like a friendly bunch. If the position of Mr Blake's PA had been made up, no-one seemed to have a problem with it. I was just accepted as being the newcomer.

The next three months passed by quickly. I had settled into my new role and was enjoying and thriving from the increased responsibility. And Mr Blake had been nothing if not professional. He certainly hadn't become more touchy-feely although he did still allow himself the odd touch of my bum in passing. But that was all.

And then the Christmas office staff party rolled around.

TERRY'S STORY

Vicky seemed so happy in her new job. And I was happy too. Our life together had settled down and it appeared we would soon be heading towards matrimony and then what came next. Was I happy about this?

Well, yes and no. Yes, because we were happy being together but no because it meant that we were getting older. We were going to become more like our parents. And how boring would that be!

And then Vicky's Christmas office party rolled around. I was a bit miffed when I found out that partners were not invited but was then relieved when she told me where they were going. It was one of those Christmas party nights that chain hotels across the country put on at this time of the year. A mediocre meal plus disco, all for forty quid a head. I'd been to enough of them in the past to know they were crap but Vicky, like most of her female colleagues, was excited about getting dressed up and going dancing.

And boy - did she get dressed up.When she came downstairs she was wearing a new dress that clung to her svelte body like a second skin. Her modest but enticing cleavage was on full display as were her sumptuous thighs due to the shortness of the hem. She'd also bought new heels, which were a bit higher than she normally wore. They just served to push her curvy arse out even further. God, but she looked so fuckable. I felt my stomach muscles clench. No doubt she would get hit on by every horny bloke out tonight.

Annoyed at my sudden burst of jealousy, I quelled my disquiet and leaned in to give her a kiss.

"Hey no, don't kiss me, you'll smudge my lipstick," she said with a pout of her luscious lips, before she turned away, leaving me to just kiss her cheek.

"Do I look okay," she said, giving me the full pose by turning to look back at me over her shoulder.

"More than okay Vicky... and you know you do."

"I love you babe. Don't wait up," and with that she was gone.

VICKY'S STORY

It was getting late and I was well on the way to being drunk. I was in that really happy place. You know the one I mean. It's the state you try to stay in but where you stupidly carry on drinking because you feel so good and you think you can handle it. But what usually happens is that you eventually end up talking to god down the big white telephone, thus ruining a good night.

I'd had a really good time, so much so that I didn't want it to end, so it was easy to persuade me to go elsewhere for some more drinks. I had paid no attention to where we were, or where we going until we were inside. As I looked at my surroundings it suddenly dawned on me that we were in The Grape Escape!

Fuck, this was the last place I wanted to be but it was too late to leave. I'd already sat down and had a drink shoved into my hand in record time. I took a sip as I nervously scanned the bar. And then my stomach dropped to my knees when I saw Nobby. Luckily he didn't appear to have noticed me. Yet!

One by one our group got steadily smaller as people called it a night. I still didn't think Nobby had seen me yet but I desperately needed the toilet and that would mean walking into his line of vision.

I eventually went, trying to scurry past him, hoping that he didn't notice me. I made it inside and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I decided that I would leave by the back exit and go straight home. I just had to avoid him at all costs. Of course it meant abandoning what few of my work colleagues remained, along with Mr Blake; who'd surprisingly stuck it out with a whole host of drunken women and girls; but what could I do?

The back door banged loudly as I left but I was in a hurry. I rushed down the side of the building; my heels making that clicking, clacking sound that the narrow alley just seemed to amplify; before I burst out onto the main road. And then I was stopped dead in my tracks as I collided with something big and heavy.

I knew instantly who it was. I remember lifting my head up slowly to gaze into his face. But I already knew it was Nobby by the distinctive odour that emanated from his body and clothing.

"Hello lass, looking for me, were yer?"

I didn't speak. Couldn't speak. Nobby just turned and crossed the road. I stood for a moment as if in shock. And then the lust surged and I felt my legs propel me as I followed him across the road and down the familiar alleyway. And I went willingly, my mind no longer in control of my body.

Even though it was winter I'd come out without a coat. All the girls had. Only the older, wiser women wore coats. We young ones were far too vain to worry about getting cold.

I shivered as I entered the old derelict building for a second time. I looked across to where Nobby was waiting patiently for me. I felt the familiar churning sensation in the pit of my stomach and the tingling in my pussy. I stopped and with one hand against the wall for support, I bent down and slipped my panties off down my legs. I don't know what compelled me to do that.

I walked up to Nobby who spun me around. I knew what he wanted. I turned my back on him and leaning over towards the wall, widened my stance. I bent lower, so pushing my arse out towards him.

I heard the distinctive sound of his zipper being pulled down and the clanking noise of his belt buckle as he undid his trousers and let them drop to the ground.

And then he was behind me, the rough fabric of his old overcoat scratching my smooth flesh as he lifted up the hem of my dress and pulled it over my hips. He put his big old, gnarly hands on my bum, caressing it softly before he slapped it hard a couple of times, which just set me off moaning.

In quiet supplication I bent even lower, offering my body to him, almost silently begging him to take what he wanted. He needed no invitation.

His mammoth cock slid easily between my arse cheeks to nudge up against the engorged lips of my sopping wet pussy.

"Noooooo," I shrieked as he pushed his cock inside me. The pain was instantaneous. He was so big and I was so full.

But he didn't care about my discomfort and neither did I. I just wanted him to fuck me. I pushed my arse back to meet his thrusts although I found that I didn't need to vocalise my desire for him to fuck me hard.

And fuck me hard he did. He was relentless and I was in ecstasy. My first orgasm hit almost immediately, to be followed seconds later by my second. He pulled out and spun me around and picked me up in his arms, his hands closing around my bum cheeks.

1...678910...13