Playing with Fire

Story Info
Was it idle curiosity or full blown perversion?
46.2k words
4.45
17.4k
39
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

Be warned, this is a long story. I did consider splitting it into two parts but eventually decided not to.

PART ONE

TERRY'S STORY

My name is Terry Nolan. As I begin this sorry tale I am twenty six years of age, of medium height and build with brown hair and green eyes. You could say that I'm nothing special to look at. I'm just an average bloke living an average life in an average town. Even my cock size is average although that has nothing to do with what happened. This is just a story of my stupid, lustful, erotic fantasy that unfortunately became a horrible, perverted, out of control and ultimately tragic reality.

I guess I was around twelve years old when I was first introduced to the delights of internet pornography by my best mate James Tompkins. We were in James' bedroom when Mrs Tompkins poked her head around the door to tell us that she was just nipping out for an hour or so to do a bit of shopping. James had his own computer and his parents stupidly hadn't activated the parental lock.

Thinking back about that experience, it was the first time that I realised I could get an erection just by looking at women's boobies. There was something so erotic about their shape and size and the way they jiggled about even when constrained by a bra. And it just wasn't the breasts. It was also the way the nipples could get so big and juicy when the woman became aroused. It was great to see and for me that was enough. I was hooked.

After this initial and too brief foray into the murky world of sex, I started to pay more attention to the girls in my class. I realised that the lumps in their jumpers were actually their burgeoning breasts. Before this startling revelation, the girls had just been an unnecessary distraction, what with always giggling and being so stupid and pathetic.

Of course this new found information proved to be pretty much useless to me at that time as I was far too immature for my age to do anything about it. No girl would even look or talk to me let alone hang out with me. I made up for my lack of female interaction by devoting my time to viewing porn on the internet. Yes - my parents didn't know about the parental lock button either! I was staggered then by how many sites there actually were, a fact that still astounds me today.

As the years went by I did eventually grow up enough to actually start dating from time to time. But I was never what you could call a stud. I was nineteen when I finally lost my virginity. I was so excited I came as soon as I managed to get my cock inside her pussy. To say she was less than impressed would be a massive understatement. We did try again a bit later and this time I managed to last at least a couple of minutes. She seemed happy enough with that because we continued to go out for a few months, our dates invariably ending up with us having sex somewhere, usually in the back seat of my car.

By the time we split up I could last around ten minutes before I shot my load so the break up certainly wasn't due to my performance, it was just that our relationship had run its course. I went out with a handful of girls after that. The sex was okay, none of them ever complained about my ability so I guessed I must be doing something right.

Even though I was dating I still watched porn regularly. I had also progressed to reading erotic stories online as well. It proved to be a pivotal moment in my life. I was soon obsessed with reading as many stories as I could and there seemed to be a huge amount of people willing to write these tales of erotica. Most of the websites I visited had the stories categorised, which made it easy to navigate my way around the different genres on offer. It seemed there was no end to the choices available.

Over time I found my preference was to those stories generally tagged as erotic couplings. This one area seemed to cover most genres so was an easy way to get my fix. I also started to like those stroke stories that told of ugly, fat old men getting it on with much younger women. I knew it was unrealistic; for a start all the old men had massive cocks; but I liked it all the same.

So there we have it. I was a healthy, virile young man who dated from time to time and usually got my leg over when I did go out on dates. But when I was home alone I masturbated myself silly either while watching porn, looking at pictures of scantily clad or naked young women or reading erotic stories.

And then I met Vicky Butler.

It was funny really how I nearly blew it with my future fiancée. I was on a night out with my best friend James together with Andy, another old mate from school. We'd been to a football match that afternoon and from there had gone straight out on the lash. We'd done the pub crawl and were now seated around a table in a nightclub having a right good laugh when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and looked up to see a young girl standing beside me.

From my seated position I was looking directly at her waist, which from my cursory glance appeared to be quite narrow. My drunken bleary eyes roamed higher, bugging out as I took in the shape of a very nice pair of tits that jutted out from her chest. Not massive but certainly a good tidy handful was my initial evaluation.

And then I looked into her face.

Shit!

She looked so cute, all sweet and innocent, with long brown hair and deep chocolate brown eyes. And if she was fifteen years of age then that was all she was! The thought quickly crossed my mind that the nightclub must be desperate for money if they'd let HER in with fake ID.

I sighed inwardly as I slowly shook my head from side to side. She was far too young for me. "Yeah?" I said, somewhat condescendingly.

She smiled brightly and then replied. "Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt you and your friends but I was just wondering... would you come and dance with me?"

"What!" I pulled a face and quickly looked at my mates, expecting to see them laughing hysterically as they revelled in my misery. But they weren't. They just looked bemused as they waited for my response.

"I said would you care to dance with me?"

"Why?" I replied quite rudely, "why would you want to dance with me?"

"Why not?" she replied with a shy smile.

"Nah... sorry love, I'm not interested," I scoffed in reply, "besides... I don't dance." And with that I turned back to my friends.

"Oh... okay," the girl said, sounding slightly disappointed as she turned and began to walk away.

"What the FUCK is up with you!" James exclaimed, grabbing at my arm, "a hot girl asks YOU to dance and you turn her down? Are you fucking insane!"

"What do you mean?" I whinged in reply, "I'm not about to go and dance with a fifteen year old. I'm not a cradle snatcher you know!"

"You really are a fucking idiot Terry," James said with a laugh, "with a body like that, if she's fifteen then I'm the Queen of England!"

He turned, and I turned with him to watch her walking away from our table. My mouth dropped open. Fucking hell - from the back she was HOT!

Her legs, enhanced by her high heels, were curvy and shapely and seemed to go all the way up to her armpits. Her bum was divine, so full and round, sticking out very nicely, a fact that was highlighted by her extremely short skirt that barely covered her arse cheeks but was moulded tightly to her curves like a second skin. And her hips? Man, the way she wiggled and moved them just made her bum cheeks flex up and down with every step she took. My cock stiffened noticeably. She was sex on legs!

"Holy shit Terry, I agree with James, you really are a stupid prick at times!" piped up Andy. "That vision of loveliness is Vicky Butler and she's definitely older than fifteen. She was at school the same time as my sister so that makes her at least twenty two." He shrugged his shoulders and started to chuckle, "Doesn't matter either way - I'd definitely do her! And look at those thighs. Fuck me - get your head stuck in between those and she could crush the life out of you if you weren't careful," he added almost wistfully.

"So we all agree that you're a fucking moron Terry," James said laughingly as he punched me on the arm. "So are you going to go talk to her then before it's too late?" he added, pushing me up out of my seat.

I stood up. "I suppose so," I replied, trying hard to focus on not falling over. I paused for a few seconds whilst I got my balance, and then I was off to find Vicky to apologise.

And apologise I did. We danced and I apologised all over again. As I said earlier, I'm not a great dancer. I then bought her a drink, which led to another. And then I took her home. And I apologised again when I threw up into the hydrangea bush in her parent's front garden.

Vicky made nothing of it. "It'll be a funny story to tell our grandchildren," she said. If I understood the implications of her statement then I made no comment about it, but then again, I was pretty pissed.

In spite of that less than stellar first meeting, Vicky asked me for a date, which was just as well as I was clearly in no fit state to ask her. We met the next Saturday night and now sober, I was fully able to appreciate her appearance. And it blew me away.

She was indeed a very attractive girl with long brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and red pouty lips that always seemed to be parted in a permanent smile. And it certainly was a fact that she was blessed with the face of a fifteen year old. Fresh, alive, and blemish free there were no worry lines to mar her girlish good looks.

But whilst she had the face of a young teenager she had the body of a nubile young woman. It was spectacular and bore testament to her gym membership. Her legs especially her thighs, were shapely, toned and smooth skinned and together with her large bubble butt arse, trim waist and superb 32" C cup breasts she was the ideal package.

And it was this combination of having the body of a woman together with the face of a young girl that ultimately proved to have a devastating effect on me as our relationship blossomed.

We had sex on our third official date; and within six months of our first meeting, which also happened to be her twenty third birthday; I popped the question to which she excitedly said yes. By now we were living together so we were in no great hurry to tie the knot. We jointly decided that we needed to enjoy our life together for a couple of years before taking on the responsibility of marriage and then parenthood.

After a while; like for so many couples; having sex on tap began to become a little bit stale. At first I had revelled in the fact that Vicky had proved to be a minx under the covers, which belied her cute schoolgirl appearance. It was sexy and erotic beyond belief and she turned me on no end.

But over time I found that my excitement was waning. Having your own home means that there are mundane everyday tasks that have to be done that can completely kill the mood to be intimate. Vicky seemed unperturbed, settling easily into domesticity, so I laid the blame firmly at my door. I was the one with the problem not her.

She didn't take much persuading though when I asked her to watch porn with me, although she said she didn't need it to get turned on. And so it proved. We started by watching the usual heterosexual porn before progressing onto lesbian and then incest, all of which seemed to have little effect in arousing Vicky anymore than usual.

But then came the night I showed Vicky some old man, young woman porn. We had been drinking quite heavily that night, but I was convinced that wasn't the reason Vicky attacked me when we got into bed. She was a rampant tigress as she fucked me hard, squeezing my cock tightly with her pussy, urging me onto greater effort, groping and squeezing her tits, tugging violently at her nipples as she rode me through one screaming orgasm after another.

It was hands down the best sex I'd ever had and I was absolutely convinced it was all down to us watching the porn video of the old man and the young girl.

However, during the week that followed I began to have doubts when I thought back about that night, and that uncertainty preyed on my mind. Vicky had definitely been turned on, but had it all been down to the booze and not the video?

I was determined to find out the reality. That following Saturday I streamed another video of an old man and a young girl for us to watch. But this time I severely limited our intake of alcohol.

As much as I wanted to watch the film myself I was determined to keep an eye out for Vicky's reactions and expressions. I seated myself in a comfortable position so that I had a good sideways angle from which I could keep glancing across at Vicky without moving my head too much.

It proved to be an extremely erotic film. It showed a disgustingly ugly old man ogling a very young looking woman who was seated next to her boyfriend in a pub. The boyfriend left her alone to go to the bar and the old man was soon seated alongside the girl. It wasn't long before the man had one hand up the girls skirt, and his other one inside her top, groping her breast.

As unrealistic a scenario as it was I soon noticed Vicky's reaction. It was her breathing that first gave her away. Her lips were parted and I could quite clearly see the increased rise and fall of her chest. She was soon struggling to catch her breath and began to emit little soft, mewling gasps. And then she began to fidget, squirming into her sofa cushion as she adjusted her legs, which I then noticed she spread a little wider.

Sensing it was time to test my theory I placed my arm around her shoulder to pull her closer and dropped my hand onto her breast. She moaned as I gave it a gentle squeeze. I squeezed again, feeling her nipple swell and harden immediately.

On the screen the girlfriend was now sucking the old man's monster cock. I pulled Vicky's face around and kissed her. Twisting her body, she pushed herself hard against me as her lips responded to my urgency. I continued to fondle her breast as I slipped my other hand under her skirt. Without further prompting she spread her legs wide and groaned when my fingers found her wetness.

I was excited as I pushed my fingers inside her pussy. Vicky groaned loudly but then I stopped. Despite everything I needed to make one hundred per cent certain that it was the video causing her to react this way. In the video the old man had taken the young girl through a door and into an alley behind the pub. She bent over at the waist, looking over her shoulder as the old man moved behind her. He brought his cock up to her pussy and pushed it home. The young girl squealed as the old man fucked her hard.

I could see the lust blazing in Vicky's eyes as she watched the events unfold on the screen before us. She turned to me, her lips seeking mine as she pulled at the zipper to my trousers, obviously desperate in her desire to get at my cock.

Unable to control my lust a moment longer, I dragged her up off the sofa, turned her around and bent her over the armrest. My trousers were down around my ankles in a flash as I quickly moved behind her and spread her delightfully succulent arse cheeks. Pulling her panties to one side I offered my cock up to her pussy and pushed forcefully inside.

"OHMYGOD," she screamed, as I buried the entire shaft inside her in one dynamic thrust forward.

"Oooohhhh mmmyy gaaaawd," she shrieked, as I quickly found my rhythm and began to pound away.

Her first orgasm hit quickly as I continued to fuck her hard, my hands alternating between fondling her arse cheeks or groping her newly liberated and now swinging breasts. It was always a hard decision which ones to grope as she had the nicest arse cheeks and the most succulent breasts.

Vicky was now thrusting back to meet me, a stream of continuous grunts and groans slipping from her mouth until she came again. And as she did, so I tensed. I couldn't hold on any longer. She was squeezing my cock so fiercely that it was impossible to continue. With a final thrust I came hard, my cum spewing from my cock in a torrent so forceful that Vicky climaxed again. Gasping for breath we both collapsed onto the sofa exhausted and completely spent. What a fuck!

"WOW!" Vicky gasped.

"Double WOW," I agreed with her.

"I love you so much Terry," Vicky said, her voice quivering with emotion as she clung to me tightly.

"And I love you too babe," I replied as I closed my arms around her and held her close.

Later and after we had made gentle love in bed and Vicky had drifted off to sleep, I lay awake and thought about what had occurred. There was no doubt about it. Vicky had been turned on by what she'd seen in that video.

Sleep came to me eventually but before it did the little voice inside my head kept coming up with the same idea over and over again. And although it excited me beyond reason it also worried me enormously.

For the next few weeks I kept showing Vicky old man, young girl porn. And every time the result was the same. Sex was off the scale, both in the intensity and the passion of our coupling. Vicky was multi-orgasmic and I had never felt so big or so hard. I could also go now for nearly twenty minutes, which was great. I was officially a stud!

VICKY'S STORY

It was a few months later and Terry and I were in bed snuggled together, our arms entwined after our latest session. We'd both cum multiple times. I was sated and happy. Terry had shagged me to death.

"So... I think it's safe to say you really get turned on by watching porn... don't you?" he said, giving me a lopsided grin.

"Yeah, I guess so," I chuckled in reply.

"And I guess it's safe to say you really get a thrill out of watching young girls being ravaged by old men?" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"So I was wondering... why is that... exactly?" he asked.

I pulled myself away from him to look into his face. All I could see was a look of bemusement.

"I... I don't know," I replied hesitantly, settling back into his arms, "I've never really thought about it. When I see it I instantly get turned on. I can feel my pussy tingling and feel my panties get wet immediately. Oh god, I'm a terrible person aren't I? You think I'm a weirdo, don't you?"

He started to chuckle. "No I don't think that at all Vicky. I was just curious as to why it turned you on so much, that's all."

I began to chew on my bottom lip as I contemplated for a moment.

Then I said, "I don't know... I guess maybe because it's SO not right... if you know what I mean. Ugly old men and pretty young girls shouldn't be fucking each other... it's wrong... so I guess that's what makes it so erotic."

"Is that all it is Vicky?" Terry said. I felt my stomach muscles tighten. I suddenly felt I was on the verge of disclosing something major about my innermost sexual thoughts to my fiancé.

I again chewed on my bottom lip; it was becoming a bad habit now; before I started to speak, slowly picking my words as I began to struggle to breathe.

"Well... I also find that it's... it's kind of thrilling to see the young girl getting groped... and abused... before the old man fucks her... and that the boyfriend... if there is one... seems to either have no idea... what is happening... or if he does know... he does nothing to prevent it. It... it really gets me wet!"

"Wow!" Terry replied, looking slightly nonplussed due to my startling revelation.

"I knew it... you DO think I'm a weirdo. God, I wish I'd never told you."

"No I don't think you're a weirdo," he replied as he closed his arms around me again. He kissed me softly on my lips and I kissed him back, "I love you Vicky Butler and always will, no matter what."

We lay together for a few minutes until Terry spoke again.

"So... what would you do if anything like that actually happened to you... you know... in real life?"

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers