All Comments on 'Playing With Fire Ch. 03'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Lucky...

They were lucky...They could save their marriage...He was as guilty as she was, but also stupid...But all is well when ends well...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

well written. Well developed. Great lessons learned. Five stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Couldn't/Wouldn't Handle Their High

A buumer ending, but a valid one? Beth pushing her husband/narrator to go back when he was flacid throughout the last soft swap - that was a sign. Getting blackout drunk in that feckless environment was passionate-passive-agressive.

The timeline is blurry from narrator's bathroom trip to making out with Candy and then discovering blotto wife in disarray. There is an overarching thing standing out. 'It' wasnt meant to be. I am, however, curious about Roger snd Candy. who seemed to navigate the hazards of the polyamory expertly. Swinger Joe lone, literary choice that I take issue with, is the couple spotlighted for this tale.

The chosen couple wasn't ready, and given the traumatic event, never will be. Smart move on narrator's part to get counseling and work to raise communication levels with his wife equivalent to commitment. I love happy endings and was surprised but heartened by this one. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, at tmes the wrong tone

Overall, the build-up and the psychological ambivalence of the protagonists was good.

What struck me as 'off' was the last bedroom scene with Beth. A bunch of guys screaming about getting it on with the 'slut' just didn't ring true for a swinger's get-together. That sort of imagery has more to do with degradation of women, basically a male attitude that reflects sexual repression. This story (up to that point) didn't have that tone.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

glad to see that they finally found out that that lifestyle wasn't for them. its true that u should always tell your spouse how you feel and not what u think they want to hear. no one can read minds so actually they have no idea how you feel about things unless u tell them truthfully

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Honest story

This was one of the most honest stories on this site. The last few paragraphs sums up what most men feel at some point in their marriage. When the women reach a sexual ebb in their libido, we men often try to figure out what we're doing wrong. Well, the ones who love their wives do anyway. Some men will simply conclude that their wife is a shrew and get comfort elsewhere, but the ones who love their wives want to figure out a way to open them up. I have been there myself and let me tell you, it is a humbling experience.

I got a true look at the mind of a swinger in this story. Watching a wife derive pleasure, even if it is with another man, is rewarding. If for some reason she isn't responding to the husband in that way, this is a way that the husband can still give her what she needs. There is a lot of risk with this, but I can see the mindset.

Contrary to what people want to believe, there are couples who have healthy swinging marriages. It doesn't make sense to us who are monogamy minded, but it makes sense to them. I feel that this universe is too big for there to only be ONE right way to live your life. There are too many people and everyone of them are as different from one another as a snowflake. That equals too many different variations for there to be only ONE way to make a marriage work. Just because an idea is accepted by the majority doesn't make it the only correct idea.

Thank you Swingerjoe for that story. In my humble opinion, this story should be rated a lot higher than it is.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
I'm going back to read this from chapter one, but...

from just scanning this, I am pleasantly surprised with the story. I haven't read it, because frankly, swinging is not for me and judging by your comments, we have never seen eye to eye regarding marriage vows.

When I saw your name on this story I took a pass, but quickly scanning this, I think I made a mistake. I will go back and read the story in its entirety and have no doubt I will be giving it a 5*.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
an honest look in to the begining of cuckolding

If you both couldn't have done anything, then they should've stopped. But not a bad story from someone with a name like "swingerjoe" (3)

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Well written

The fantasy of swinging and threesomes often doesnt match the reality,and if a,partner is,getting drunk it is time to pull the plug. The real answer to intimacy is communication and trust,and sharing,wherever that leads for the couple.One imporant thing,the couple needs a safeword that if things go south,it is the end of it.I agree the gang bang makes no sense,swingers parties don't work like that,they usually are people who would not let people like the men in qiestion in,or allow them to behave like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good writing but I would have rather that they stopped what they were doing before they took that next step. If hubby would have voiced his concerns before she went with the soft swing. They stayed together and stopped but damaged was done. She had to be turned into a total pig with no self respect and her husband will alway have that image of her with all those men. The couple they were with should have looked out for them a little more.

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
Accurate

Perhaps one of the most accurate descriptions of the swinging experience I have seen on Literotica. A sad turn out perhaps and a bit more sad that the hosts weren't doing their job properly.

We have always established our 'Rules of engagement' before visiting a club or party and police them rigorously, also, it is always important not to drink at such events. One of us is always teetotal at a party or sticks firmly to one beer so that things don't drift out of control. The only aspect that may be missing is that after a playdate we always go home and fuck like bunnies for at least a week.

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

Swinger Joe tells it a little closer to the way it really is--and it's not pretty.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Re. Finally

I always get a kick out of it when I write a completely fictional story, and I'm told that it's "the way it really is," while my largely autobiographical tales are deemed "unrealistic." I take that as a compliment!

I want to thank you all for taking the time to give me feedback, both publicly and privately. With this story (and my recent "YOLO" and "Life Doesn't Suck" stories), I wanted to explore the flip side to the "happy swingers" storyline. I'm glad to see that readers seem to enjoy these darker tales.

My next one will be a fun little story that will serve as a palate cleanser before I dive back into the dark side of illicit sexual deviance, horny wives, and the men who love them.

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
Can't say I enjoyed it

Have read all three parts and liked them all. This seemed to be an honest exploration of a couple looking at the edges and for the most part it was well done. Truthfully it felt more like a Greek Tradgedy than anything else, with exception of the inevitable disaster at the end.

I'm giving you a four out of five, simply because the eroticism of the story failed. This was simply a story with sex in it rather than an erotic tale. So for that it was good but not great and for me fell flat on that level. The writing however was top notch, the characters were believable and the introspection of our protagonist worked as a theme throughout the story (Although sometimes it felt over played). Keep up the good work you seem to have a strong fan base. Happy I read your story, likely won't read any others.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
A Fair Attempt

On the positive side, you have tried to introduce the notion of guilt which any worthwhile person would feel. On the negative side, these people act like children. Why would a grown up have anything to do with these losers?

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 9 years ago
"Surprised" is the word I would use

for reading a decent believable story from Swingerjoe. Who I do not like! So I will give you credit for a good story. Thanks

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Nothing "open" about taking advantage of a drunk

Pure predation. The men could stand to be gelded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing like a moronic story from the self appointed

King of the Cuckold's. She wasn't taken advantage of. She got fuckec withour receiving her pay. That was her cuckold pimps fault.

mcal3049mcal3049over 8 years ago
Wasn't expecting that

As a couple who are thinking about entering the world of swinging, although this story is fictional, I found I resonated with the male character. It's been a fantasy of mine for some time and we are getting ready to go to a lifestyle friendly resort in a few months. While we don't intend to do anything more than soft swap, I'm not as sure it's what I really want to do. As I said, the male character echoed my thoughts many, many times. I am no cuckold nor do I want to be. It's given me something to think about and cause for reconsideration.

Gotta give the author a note of appreciation as I wade through the planning for this trip.

Enjoyed the first two chapters. Chapter three was eye opening.

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
I've seen it before

This happens quite often when you start to blur fantasy with reality. My wife and I attended a few parties like this years back, we even did a soft swap. At one of these I noticed a couple who were a little to intoxicated slowly being separated by a few of the men there. After he was semi passed out, a group of 7 men guided the wife into one of the bedrooms, and closed the door. I watched the room for 15 minutes or so, when the husband woke up he was looking for his wife. Quite frantically if I may say so. He went running from room to room, finally one of the women pointed him to the room. He tried to open the door but it was locked, he was banging on the door but nobody opened it. He finally kicked it in, and then the ruckus started! Needless to say since he was so drunk he got his ass kicked very bad. A few of us other men went in and broke it up. His wife was balling in the corner, and he was bleeding on the floor. My wife and I took them home, stayed with them all night and into the next day. They never went back to the lifestyle, they both were decimated! This story is well named, emotions are very dangerous to play with!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I couldn't look at her without seeing that vision of her covered in the spunk of several different men. It took a while for me to erase that image. For about a year, we hardly had sex at all. u wished for that motherfucker now u are disgusted of ur wife what a low life bug u are

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Too bad...

Not exactly the outcome I was hoping for. Beth seemed so cautious to have taken such a huge leap to gang bang. Alcohol lessens intibitions but that was extreme.

My wife and I have had some uncomfortable situations but none that extreme. We always make sure of the situation and the people we are with. Swing clubs with random people are not on our menu. Then again, we are extremely picky.

Still gave this a five dispite the disappointment. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After 02

Even after 02 they still played with fire and this time it nearly destroyed their marriage, and the after effects will affect them for years.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Very well written Joe TY. I wish you could have taken it where it needed to go, without the date rape of the wife

I would never willingly share my wife, but in fiction if I were to do so, clubs/parties/single guys all would be off limits.

Great story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joe

Joe, you can write for damn sure. I've never been there, so I don't know if this is realistic or not. I don't know any swingers to ask. I assume, based on your pen name, that you know what you're talking about. Seems.like this story, with all the assholes involved, is a good warning against swinging. Not my thing, but good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Swinger joe.... your marriage (if uhave one) is already dead....

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Great story till the end then it went silly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry...the explanation self justifications given by the MC don’t work...they are what at they are..a selfish pathy immature character who fucked up his marriage and his wife’s trust bcos he did not have the guts to be a man!! And keep his woman only to himself as should be appropriate in a marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1328 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES