All Comments on 'Playing with Ice'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It sounds like rubberized/plastic

sheets would be a minimum requirement and having an experienced partner would help greatly. Two novices can "mess" almost anything up. I shudder to think of my dimwit going by Wla Mart and picking up some Dry Ice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Call

I too play with ice in the bedroom with my girlfriend, and knew some of the dangers you talk about. It is good to let people know who have never tried it, and want totry it so they are not as scared when these things happen. Very helpful for the inexpierenced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Iced filled condom

Try making a dildo from a condom filled with water and then freezing it. Use something like a paper towel inner roll which I'll call the cylinder. Let the condom hang down and pull the rim of the condom over the edge of the cylinder. Allow enough of the condom on the outside of the cylinder's edge so that you can tie a knot after the water has frozen. Now fill the condom with water and store upright in the freezer. Using the ice dildo on your lady gives you full control of the temperature and the water stays inside the condom. No mess, no fuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ice woman

Thanks for the ice condom description. As an ice enthusiast I loved trialing this one out....very very hot and more orgasmic even than past ice experiences. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ice play taken further

I've not read the other comments but I am also an ice play enthusiast and one of my most favorite methods is to freeze water in a condom or something else with that shape, and granted you run water over the ice before hand you won't get the tongue stuck on an ice pole effect and I must say you should perhaps try it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous