Playing With Sally-Mae

Story Info
Found her in a lonely spot and decided to play.
2.2k words
4.3
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

I'm Scott. I live on a small farm fairly deep in the foothills. It's a rather isolated place but it suits me, probably because I grew up there and didn't really know anything else. I wasn't what you would call the adventurous type but I was a good woodsman. During slack times on the farm (not that there're many of those) I'd go camping or fishing. (I know, I'm supposed to have a fishing license, but the fish don't know that and game wardens are few and far between.)

The current day was one of those days when I was free to go and dangle a hook. With a bit of luck I'd catch enough trout for several meals. My father suggested that I take my rifle with me, just in case I came across a lost deer. That seemed a reasonable suggestion to me as at this time of the year the deer tended to be nice and fat, preparing for the colder weather coming.

A nice little stream flowed through the hills a couple of miles from our farm and there were several deep pools where trout tended to congregate. If they weren't biting at one pool they would be at another. If the worst came to the worst I'd sharpen a branch and go in after them. I knew the rocks and caves where they would hide out and I was quite adept at spearing them.

I came to the first pool that I wanted to try and I could see at a glance that I'd have no luck. The water was stirred up and the fish were all hiding. Not wanting to go in after them just yet I thought nasty thoughts about the person who'd stirred things up and headed towards the second pool.

When I reached the second pool I found the culprit. Sally-Mae was sitting by the side of the pool, dangling a hook. Something about her attitude suggested to me that she'd had zero luck, which didn't surprise me. She also had zero fishing skills and wouldn't be told.

"Sally-Mae," I said with some exasperation, "just how old are you?"

She screamed and jerked her head around to look at me.

"Damn it, Scott, don't startle me like that," she grumbled. "You know how old I am so why ask?"

True. She was eighteen, same as me.

"Well, here's another question you might be able to answer. How many times have I told you not to sit with the sun behind you because your shadow on the water will frighten the fish away?"

She twisted her head to look behind her towards where the sun was shining brightly, and then looked down at her shadow reaching across the water.

"It wasn't behind me earlier," she protested. "I made sure it was to one side. It must have moved."

"Sally-Mae," I said gently, "it always moves. You have to make allowances for that."

"Well, if you're so smart, how come I don't see you carrying a string of trout?"

"Well, for a start, because someone stirred up the other pool," I told her, jerking my thumb in the direction of the previous pool. "Continuing on, because I haven't had a chance to fish this pool and I don't think I'll have any luck now. I'm going to have to go to the next pool after."

She bit, just as I hoped.

"After what?" she demanded.

"After I've taken of your clothes and played with your naked body for a while," I informed her in a very salacious voice and what I hoped was a lascivious look on my face.

She jumped to her feet with some alacrity, blushing. Not to make a run for it I found.

"Really? You're going to molest me? You're not the first to try but I've always run away. Except for that clown, Gordy. No way would I run from him. I kicked his testicles as hard as I could and he crumpled, wailing like a little girl."

I'd heard that Gordy had been to hospital with a ruptured testicle but had had no details as he wasn't talking. Now I knew. I also knew that I'd have to take care so I didn't end up in a bed next to Gordy. Sally-Mae was still talking.

"Are you going to take my clothes off or are you going to make me take them off. Knowing you, you'll make me. You're so damn lazy at times."

"Now," I said, just waving a hand to indicate her clothes.

"Oh my god, this is so unfair," she prattled on, busy undoing her shorts as she talked. "Making me get undressed just so you can molest me is most unreasonable." She pushed her shorts and panties down, leaving her half naked, and she just stood like that, glaring at me. At least, I think it was supposed to be a glare but there was a touch of excitement to it.

"Why have you stopped?" I asked, making a lifting gesture.

"What, my top, too? Ooh, you're a fiend. I'm going to be standing here naked. How can you make me do that?" The complaint didn't stop her lifting up her top and taking it off, her speech not even muffled by the action. No bra, I noticed with appreciation.

"Will you just look at me," she said, a hand indicating her body generally. "Anyone can see everything. This is so unfair."

"Sally-Mae, I'm the only one here looking. The fish certainly don't give a damn. Um, can you bounce on your toes for a moment?"

"What?"

"Bounce," I repeated. "You do know how to bounce don't you?"

"Of course I do," she snapped. "It's easy."

She started bouncing lightly and I watched appreciatively. I'd been right. Her breasts were of the right size to move in counterpoint to her bouncing. They'd still be going up when she started down, and down when she started up again. A fascinating sight. Until she saw the way I was looking at her, stopped bouncing, and said some rude words.

"Oh, come on," I protested. "You can't blame me if you're a little naïve. Would you care to do that again while I take a picture?"

I took my phone out of my pocket and held it up.

"Would you care to eat your phone," she asked in a very sweet voice.

I put my phone away. No use taking reckless chances.

I moved closer to her, stopping just in front of her, keeping an eye on the way she was standing, not wanting an unfortunate encounter with a knee.

"Now, if you'd care to continue with the stripping?" I suggested, and she gave me a puzzled look.

"I'm already naked, not by choice. What else can I take off?"

I simply smiled and waited. She waited and then she caught on and gave me a disbelieving look.

"You expect me to take your clothes off? You're crazy."

I just smiled and waited. If I knew one thing about Sally-Mae it was that she was terribly impatient, always wanting things to happen right now.

I was right. I doubt five seconds passed before she gave an exasperated sigh and started undoing my shorts. She pushed them down, stepping back for a moment when my erection popped up in front of her, blushed, and went down on her knees, pushing my shorts right down. I thoughtfully raised my feet, letting her take my things right off.

"While you're down there," I said, looking down at her kneeling in front of me and she gave another start.

She just continued kneeling there but I could tell she was looking at the prize dangling in front of her. She knew damn well what I was suggesting. Although doing it was probably something new to her I didn't doubt for a moment that she didn't know what was required. She had older sisters who would have kept her informed.

She promptly proved that she had at least some idea as her mouth closed over me. Her tongue flicked over me and then she froze. She had no idea of what to do next.

I gently suggested what she could do and her head started bobbing, her mouth moving up and down my cock, her tongue still probing and exploring. I started to get a little nervous when her teeth started rasping against me. Enough was enough. Taking a chance was one thing. Giving a little vixen a chance to realise the position she was in was something else again. I pulled loose and lifted her to her feet.

"My turn," I told her and my mouth promptly closed over her breast, teasing a nipple. My hand dropped down, gliding over her mons and dipping between her legs, ignoring the little shriek she gave.

I spent several pleasant minutes playing with her. Her nipples were erect, her breasts heaving, and her vulva was hot and wet.

"Time to be moving this along," I told her, guiding her down onto the ground.

From the look of her she was totally ready for me to take her, both expecting and wanting it. She may not have been sure what it actually was going to be like, but she wanted it anyway. She didn't get it.

To her very obvious shock I moved my mouth down onto her pussy, lightly sucking even as my tongue went exploring. She screamed and protested, demanded that I stop, slapping at me. Her back arched as she reacted to me, not knowing what she was doing, just moving anyway that she could.

When I finally lifted my head I figured she was yay far from climaxing. I'd noticed that she was a virgin and she was now about to lose that status. I pushed her legs further apart and she was watching nervously (and expectantly) as I pressed against her. I moved her lips apart, hearing her gasp as my cock moved between them. I didn't go far, just far enough to let her lips close around me.

A small movement of my fingers near her clitoris and she made a shuddering sort of gasp which turned into a most peculiar sound as I chose that moment to drive firmly into her, popping her cherry and settling deep within her. Her gasp was sort of merged with a scream because of the cherry popping combined with another scream caused by her unexpected climax. (Unexpected by her, not me. I'd timed it rather nicely.)

By the time she came down from her climax I was fully inside her, her passage closed firmly around me. She was giving me a rather stunned look.

"What did you do?"

"Eh?" I said innocently. "I thought you were watching. Just exploring your body. Ah, do you know what to do at this point?"

"Yes," she snapped, almost snarling the reply.

"Then shall we?"

I started slowly, pulling right back and then sliding home again, not too fast as I didn't want to upset her, knowing how nervous she must have been feeling.

Ha! It is to laugh. All I did was prove to myself that I knew nothing. Sally-Mae just made an eager sort of gasp, brought her legs up and around me, and started urging me on. (For urging, read demanding, very demanding.)

She was bucking under me, her claws hooked onto my shoulders, her hips bouncing about as she rode me for all she was worth. I tell you true, I was struggling to keep up with her at the beginning being taken so much by surprise.

She was pressing her whole body against me, rubbing her breasts against my chest (having ripped my shirt open and she was going to have to repair that), and generally having a fine old time. Not that I was complaining, mind. Once I caught on to her unexpected reactions I was right with her and I can assure you that I was having a fine old time, too.

We just banged away, following nature's dictates and doing what comes naturally. I tried to string things out a bit but it was a vain hope as Sally-Mae had no concept of the idea of taking your time. She was all now, now, now, and there was nothing that I could do. Okay, I'll confess I didn't try too hard, not with the way she was writhing against me.

She came to her second climax quite smartly, and I was happy to cut loose and have my own. That done we both relaxed a little. Finally Sally-Mae let her feeling be known.

"Is that all?" she demanded.

"By no means," I reassured her. "Now I'm grabbing your clothes and we'll head up to the third pool where the fish won't be so nervous and I'll teach you how to catch trout."

"I know how to catch trout, damn it," she yelled. "And what do you mean you'll be grabbing my clothes. I'm capable of getting my own clothes."

"Maybe, but if you get them you'll be tempted to put them on. I want to see you walking to the next pool as you are. When we get there I should be ready to entertain you some more before I demonstrate how poorly you go when you try to fish."

"You expect me to walk there butt naked?"

"Oh, yes. You are such an enthralling sight that way. Shall we go?"

She gave me what can only be called an enigmatic look and turned and started towards the next pool. Her bottom was swishing from side to side as she moved. I was damned sure that wasn't her normal method of walking but did I object? Not while I had any sanity whatsoever.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers