Playlist I Fuck Myself To

Story Info
My headphones on, clothes off, let's have some fun...
2.8k words
4.49
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Headphones on, noise canceling, volume at 75%, I mount my phone in my usual spot before I reach for my little box of goodies.

Music plays through the earpieces of my headphones. Deep vocals, the rich and gravely kind that sends static down from the base of my skull and all the way down my spine. Punchy bass, my headphones thumping and working overtime making every inch of me thrum at the intensity. Rhythm pulsing to the beat that my body follows, the kind my shoulders and hips could rock to. Every thump, the harsh and deep voice the reverberate through my skin, the demanding thuds of the base all amalgamating into the kind of music that turns me on.

The music is nowhere near romantic, but it's the kind of beat I can fuck myself to.

===

My shirt comes off first, it flies across the room and barely settles onto the back rest of the chair closest to my bed. Wet tongue laps and swirls around the length of my of my fingers getting the thumb and pointer wet for me to gently roll them over my nipples. I pinch them till they're pointed and perky, giving them a gentle pull or roll to the slow thrum of the music in my ears.

The music picks up and I take my tits by each hand, they fit in my hands perfectly and I squeeze. I arch my back as I grope and knead them to the steady beat of the song. My fingers continue to roll and tug at my nipples, and I let myself cry out as I pinch them hard and then harder. I give them a yank, pulling them outward till I let go. They bounce and I repeat the process all over again, then I move on to squeezing and pinching every bit of skin I could. The song ends and my nipples feel tender, my soft breasts jiggling as I pant with excitement. This was only the first song in this playlist.

A new song plays, and I pull my pants down.

Off and across the room it went, I do not even care if it landed on the floor. I rub the textured fabric of my lace thongs above my clit, feeling that sensitive little bud swell and react to my attention. Teasing, rubbing, and pinching until I hear the chorus to the song against my ear. It was slow and sensuous, melodic in a manner that I can run my hand around the inside of my thighs and rub my clit and the eager lips of my shaved pussy. As the song nears its end, my underwear was moist; damp with the slick, wet heat of my pussy.

I reach for my box of toys and pull out a pair of nipple clamps. A pair of clamps connected by a long chain that I can pull, hang, and play with whenever I want. I hear myself whimper as I pinch my well-played with tits, the clamps cinched securely on my nipples. It hurt at first, but it was the kind of hurt that I love so fucking much.

A deep voice whispers against my ear and I shiver. The music shuffled once again, the singer's dark voice grounds all the way down to the tips of my toes. He calls me bitch as the song builds to the chorus and I sit on my knees and start to pull my underwear down. He calls me a whore and I bend over; I keep my legs open, and I watch a line of clear slick trail from my wet pussy to my soaked underwear. I throw my underwear to the floor as the vocals call me a slut. I lay my elbows on my soft bed, my ass up and my hips moving to the beat of the song. On my knees and my legs spread wide, pussy waiting to be toyed and fucked. The song ends as I reach to trail my fingers on the lips of my pussy and the deep rich voice calls me divine.

The next track was slow, perfect for when I tease my cunt open.

My box of toys held a vibrator, nothing special but it's always been my first out of the many that I'm going to fuck my pussy with tonight. It was two fingers in its width, and I let it buzz around my clit. I twitch at the stimulation, and I let out a small mewl. But I pressed on, and I let it rub around my swollen clit until my legs shook from all the attention. I let the vibrator tease the lips of my pussy and the tip of my clit. With my other hand I push a finger in, teasing my tight hole open. I ease my middle finger in at first and then my pointer finger. Pushing in and out and scissoring my slowly widening hole until the song ended. The track had been slow and longer than the rest of the songs on the playlist. By the end of it, my vibrator and my hand were covered with my wet and desperate heat.

A new song started and pushed the vibrator into my eager pussy. It was another slow one, but short. Perfect for when I ease my tight hole open even more. I breathe in and the toy eases in a little, its vibration stimulating my slick hole and it takes it in a little more. I pull out slowly and to the rhythm of the chorus, I fuck myself with it. In and out, one and two and three and four...In and out and three and four...one and two and in and out. The song slows down a bit and I squeeze around the toy as I push it in. My pussy wide enough now that the vibrator moved in and out of me without resistance.

I leave the toy in me as the song fades into a new one. I'm panting at the stimulation the vibrator is giving me feeling myself cum a little, but I push on. I sit up slowly, letting the clamps around my nipples drag deliciously across my sheets before I sat up. I can feel the chain hanging between them tap against my stomach. I tugged at the chain a little and I let out a mewling cry at that sweet pain. My vibrator buzzed on and clenched around it to keep it in me as I reached into my box for a new toy.

===

Tonight was a night of surprises. A night of whatever comes I'll use it to make me come. My hands grasp at a familiar cold and sleek surface of my glass dildo. It was a small but one with a bit of length, one that I use to open my ass for a butt plug. The song plays a playful tune, voice teasing against my ears as I reach for the lube and my butt plug.

The vocals hiss at my ear as I reach back with my cold, slick little toy and push it inside my asshole. I clench around both the toys inside me, the vibrator buzzing in that sweet, sweet spot while my ass is being fucked open. It felt so good, my entire body was consumed by the feeling of being filled in both my eager holes. The pleasure of being stretched out and stimulated till I panted and almost drooled. I pushed the dildo in and out of my tight asshole until I cried out. My whole body shuddering as orgasm took over my entire being. I drop back on my bed, the force of my fall pushing my wet and well served vibrator and dildo out of my holes with a wet pop.

I lay panting in bed, boneless and breathless. The music playing soothing music, the rhythm serendipitously thrumming at the pace of my heartbeat at rest, and I let it calm my breathing. I feel my holes twitching at the emptiness, my body crying out for more, for something bigger. Something that would stuff me full and cumming around it.

I laugh to myself, feeling my body awaken once again. The night was still young, my playlist isn't over. I know I can make myself come again and again.

===

I leave a large bullet buzzing inside my cunt while I play with my asshole. It was still a little tight, still not ready for the rest of my heftier toys that would surely wreck it. Two fingers, wet with lube, push in; it felt cold at first, but warmed up immediately at the friction of my fingers going in and out while it tried to scissor it open. A third finger pushed in as I whined at the delicious stretch, I knew if I wanted to, I could stretch it enough to fit my whole hand in, but I stopped myself. I hadn't planned for that tonight, but it was something I've been dying to do. Instead, I reach for my favorite butt plug, a large metal plug with a heart shaped gem on the base and plunge it into my asshole.

My holes tightened around the lovely little toys inside me. But I wanted to have more. Every inch of me thrummed with need, I needed to cum so many more times. I wanted to be filled. I had to have something more in me, something fucking me until I can't cum anymore. Another deep vocal whispers in my ears, hissing out the word whore and for the life of me I will not deny this as I pull out the bullet out of my cunt to slide a larger dildo inside.

I whimper at that delectable pain of having my holes filled and stretched; and my nipples pulled by the chain that hung on to some part of my bed. My forehead braced against the headboard as I roll my hips against the pillow I was now humping into. The dildo set over it as he held it down with one hand. The husky vocals against my ears whispered obscenities incoherent to me. My brain felt foggy with lust as I fuck myself over and over onto that large toy splitting my pussy open. The butt plug staying securely in my ass as I shove myself down and up. Wriggling my ass while the dildo is fully inside my cunt before I do it all over again. All I hear is the incoherent gibberish addled with slut, fuck, dirty whore into my ear and I'm screaming to myself fuck! Yes! Oh god yes! you're such a whore treating your body like this, a dirty fucking whore!!

I come once again, wailing as my pussy squirted around the large dildo inside me.

===

The nipple clamps tugged at my tits as the chain was hooked taut on the head of my bed.

I lay on my back, my legs spread wide and lax as I follow the slow beat of the music playing on my headphones. Two dildos in each hand as I fuck my pussy with one before switching to the other. I can hear myself whining at the large sizes of the dildos coming in and out of me. One of them was wide lined with veins that looked like a real cock. The other was just as large with a knot near its base that stretches the rim of my hole every time it goes in. I lose myself in a fantasy where two men hold me up between them while they took turns entering my desperate wet cunt.

My pussy was stretched wide and gaping, as well as my asshole that now had a larger dildo filling it. Oh...the feeling of being full and fucked!

My pussy twitches in need each time one of the dildos slip out of me, needing something in it. Something big to grind that sweet spot and drag in and out of my insides in a way that makes me scream. The chain over the bed pulled at my nipples adding more painful pleasure while I plunge myself into the large cocks, I fantasized fucking me. I was getting close to cumming once again, I push my hips onto the toy that fucked me next. Clenching it tight as I let it rub my insides till my eyes flutter in pleasure and vision turned white.

I cum once again, moaning filthy incoherent words as my dripping wet pussy and asshole tightened around my toys once again. Oh fuck! Yes...YES! My slutty pussy is cumming again!

== ==

My playlist was nearing its end, and I knew what song was left.

Two of my dildos mounted and secured onto a smooth surface of my toy mount. The kind that I could straddle and ride while a fuck myself on it. The two biggest toys that I had, still wet, and slicked with my pussy juices. They sat next to each other, the knotted one for my pussy and the large veiny one for my asshole. Both of them lined up perfectly right below me and I lowered myself onto them. Muscles of my legs twitched in fatigue, but I control my descent, feeling the tips against the gaping entrances of my pussy and asshole. I whimpered in anticipation, and I let it push in.

Oh! I'm being filled with such big cocks I'm going crazy at the feeling of it dragging along my sensitive walls. I was panting, moaning, nearly crying as those large toys push in until I'm fully seated in. It was perfect. My holes were filled the way I had been wanting it all night. Each time I lift myself up and fuck myself onto them experimentally, I feel the electric thrums of pleasure racing all throughout my body.

The music playing was heavy with the base, and it was perfect to keep in pace with. My holes clench at my well-loved dildos while waited for it to start, every inch of me hot and ready to cum. I rolled my hips a few times to the grunts and hisses of the vocals; my holes quiver at the perfect angles.

God...this is so hot. I'm so stuffed and I need to cum some more...!

I rolled my hips in earnest as the bass finally picked up. Up and down...in and out... bouncing up and down as my toys plunge in and out of my slutty holes at every thump-thump-thump... thump-thump-thump of the beat. My hands grasp for the headboard before me, bracing myself for support while I continue to violate my pussy and asshole to the unrelenting rhythm. I watch my tits bounce and the chains swaying loosely before me now that I'm pounding my hips to the music. The toys I'm fucking myself with were angled in a way so perfect that it's hitting that pleasure spot over and over. I threw my head back, crying in uninhibited ecstasy. The moans I hear through my loud headphones sound so wrecked and hysterical that I'm so glad for the thick walls of my bedroom.

"Yes...yes-uhhh! YES! Oh god it's so good~! My slutty holes are getting fucked so good... I'm so close...! Ahh~!"

I slam my hips down one final time and I cry in incoherent and fucked out pleasure as my toys hit those perfect spots one last delightful time.

"Ahh~! I'm cumming!"

My world narrowed to one more pussy squirting orgasm, and it all want black.

===

I wasn't sure how long I had passed out after I cummed so hard. By the time I woke up, I was on my side with my headphones fallen off to the side and the only thing I heard was the sound of the ceiling fan whirring above me. I can still feel one of my toys buried deep in me; the one in my pussy tucked tight even after I have fallen off my dildo mount. The one on my mouth stood tall and proud of the hard fucking my asshole received from it. Reaching down I gently pulled the knotted dildo out of my cunt, hearing it come out with a sloppy drawn-out pop! I see my pussy juices leaving a line of slick that connected my dildo to my well fucked cunt. Ugh...I feel empty without it already! But my body was tired and sore from all the fucking I put it through. I needed to sleep.

I reached for my headphones, and I put them back over my ears and I grabbed my phone that I left mounted by my dresser. It was twelve thirty in the morning. The video chat was still on, and I could see your cute face on the screen looking flushed but satisfied. Like you cummed just as much as I did when you watch me fuck myself over and over with all my fun little toys.

I winked, "Did you like the playlist I sent you, babe?"