All Comments on 'Playoff Time Approaches'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

Wow that was rally good Story, one of the Better ones that I have Read. Wished it was a Little More Fleshed out as it kind of feels Pointless but the way that you have written it makes feel that very same excitement. And that is why I got Goose pumps just by reading it, I guess I kind of could identify in way. As back when I was a WWF/WWE Fan I Haven't for a Very Long Time, anyways I feel I've experienced those very same Roller-Coaster of Feelings when I was. In Parctulare during their WWF ECW/WCW Alliance Invasion Arc. I know Wrestling is Staged and Faked just as Fake as any other Show that is not Sports or NEWS Related, but for me since I don't know who was Slated to Win a Certain Match or if Triple H is going to Run in and Attack Both The Rock and The Undertaker, those ending the Match on his own. Anyways again my point is as such I sort of Treated as a Ligament Sport back then. That and you add in to the fact that I was that attached to certain Characters/Wrestlers and just seeing one of my Favorite Wrestler Lose just because he wasn't Slated too kind of feels like witnessing a friend loss a fight or something close to it. All I know is when ever I see that said Wrestler Lose does not eel good. And I know WWF/WWE is year round with only one PPV Show once per Month Usually near the End f it, but to me all of those Raw and Smackdown Shows are just Set Fill if you may. Until we finally get to that PPV Show, Especially in March The month of WrestleMania The WWF?WWE Equivalent of the Super Bowl In fact they advertise it all of the time Every Year when that times comes around once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous