Playtime: Masked or gagged?

Story Info
Mask time stirs the good girl to be naughty.
1.4k words
4.5
13.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime: Masked or gagged?

By TighterPlease

Masked protocols stir the naughty girl to play.

Male/female - married - bondage -- self-bondage - gagged - tied - submissive - punished

---------------

"Was there a show you wanted to watch?" my good husband asked. He had been scanning the entertainment sites for 15 minutes, unable to find anything interesting to him. It had been the same story for days under this never-ending stay at home lockdown.

"Nothing on the TV," I mused. "But maybe you would like to play a game?"

He looked at me. Our board games hadn't been opened in years. "What kind of a game?"

I smiled prettily. "You'll like this game."

I asked him to patch our wide screen TV to my handy computer tablet. I nestled closer to him on our couch and played my video.

Onscreen, there I was. I was in our bedroom, my face close to the camera. I wore a favorite solid colored blouse, good makeup, and really good hair. But what was immediately obvious was that I was wearing a blue tinted surgical mask. Our TV model held up a hand-printed card:

"Masked?"

She held up a second card:

"Gagged?"

He was confused at first, but I quickly explained. The feeling of a mask stretched taut across my lower face had stirred a twisted feeling in this Naughty Girl. I had imagined my mouth tightly sealed, me as a damsel captured, and my gagged mouth hidden from the public. Under a snug mask, it sometimes felt as if I were gagged. And so, my little game: under each mask, was I muffled? Or was I muzzled?

"Gagged?" he guessed.

And the woman on screen lowered the mask to reveal a rectangle of silvery tape plastered across her lips.

"Of course, that was the first one and I made it easy. Let's do another."

2. The video changed to me adorned in a large tan bandanna, cowboy style. Was I the bandit commanding the Great Train Robbery, or a distressed damsel being carted away on a stagecoach?

"Gagged?" He guessed.

The gal on screen tugged down her face covering to reveal a broad smile.

"Nope! That's a point for me."

3. Now my twin had a balaclava buff printed with the familiar logos of his favorite sports team. My husband laughed, "From my top drawer, right? Ha! I'll guess: gag."

The sports fan slowly tugged down the face covering, revealing her cleave gag pulled through scarlet lips.

4. Next: my very serious N95 mask, in black. Questioning eyes stared at us.

"Gagged!" He declared.

Reveal: glistening lip gloss and a teasing smile.

"You seem to like this game," I purred, hand slipping between his legs to cup his growing erection. "But your every guess has been gagged, not mask. If this was poker, I'd say I had your tell."

5. Onscreen, the model had changed into an Indian print top and a flowing veil scarf over her face. She posed coquettishly, blinking furiously.

"OK," he thought. "Just masked."

The genie undid her veil to show the bright red ball wedged into her mouth.

"If I could see the sides, I would have noticed the strap!" He protested. His cock was thick and long under the fabric of his jeans.

"We can stop the game," I purred as I stroked his pants front. "Or you can take these off."

I didn't have to ask twice. I produced a scarf and draped the huge silk square over his erect cock. I fondled his thick dick and balls as the video continued.

6. A t-shirt wrap DIY mask over her face. She seemed to have arms trapped behind as she writhed a bit for the camera.

"Oh yeah, gagged!" he voted.

Seconds later our model revealed her lower mouth sealed with strips of overlapping glossy pink duct tape.

7. Next up: A white winter knitted hat, and a matching white scarf wrapped around her. I had thought about icing my nose and cheeks for an arctic look, but decided to pass.

"Gagged!" he announced.

I repositioned his scarf, tugging his cock more aggressively. "You keep sticking to that same answer," I teased him.

Our snow bunny slowly unwrapped her lower face to show a white whiffle ball gag. I had been careful to control my drool there.

"Oh man!" He moved to shove my head down onto him. I leaned away.

"Nope!" I announced. "That's it, you've shown you have no self-control."

Moments later a long silk scarf secured his thick wrists behind him.

I slipped to the floor and reworked the initial scarf into a folded band, knotting it snugly at the base of his rod. I licked precum from the horny head, staring wide-eyed at my husband.

"Let our game continue," I said, lowering my mouth onto his cock. (Don't you hate it when they push your head onto them? I've been at this a long time; I know what I'm doing.)

8. The medical surgical mask was back on, our gal posing from left to right.

"No gag," he gasped.

Reveal: Narrow white medical tape forming a wide X. Granted, it was a silly gag, but I love the symbolic look.

9. A silken scarf veil, a plum-purple field adorned in golden stars.

"No gag," he guessed.

Reveal: Tan Ace bandage wrapped around the lady's head.

I took his thick dick deep in my throat, choking a little. He groaned appreciatively. I came off him, a line of spittle stretching from my lip to his purplish head.

"There's a few more coming up," I told him. "I was really getting into it this afternoon. My panties were soaked."

10. A simple blue plaid dishtowel covering her nose, ending in a point below the chin. She undid a blouse button, then another, revealing the tops of a lacy bra.

"Gagged," he moaned hopefully.

Reveal: White micro foam molded across her face.

11. A paisley silken scarf with reds and black prominent, arranged in pleats over the nose and face. She put her hand to her chin in a questioning gesture.

"No gag, too casual," he offered.

Reveal: A black band of silk drawn OTM style.

There were only a few images left. I quickened my pace, fisting his extended dick, licking and sucking the head, rubbing the silken scarf around his tightened balls.

12. An oversized tie-up cotton mask. She unbuttoned the blouse, pushing it back off her shoulders, posing with just the face covering and bra.

"Oh yeah," he gasped, pulling to free his wrists from their bonds. No dice. I giggled a little. He wasn't even guessing at this point.

Reveal: Red ball gag cinched across our gal's face.

13. My N95 mask, cupping the face. She held her arms crossed behind her, a hand gripping the opposite elbow, contortions as if captured. She arched her back, the snowy bra fighting to contain her breasts.

In his crotch, I was humming, choking, and slurping, pulling his shaft, aching for him to cum.

Reveal: Black duct tape layered across her mouth

14. The tan-colored train robber bandanna look was back.

My good man seemed incapable of any lucid speech at the moment!

Reveal: The white whiffle ball gag, straps pulled tightly into her face.

15. My prettiest Versace scarf layered and draped across our lady's face.

I popped my mouth off his knob, jerking him relentlessly, thumbing the sensitive head.

Reveal: As she undid the veil, our girl sported fat filled cheeks, sealed with a white rectangle of tape.

His cock pulsed in my grip. He was a sucker for chipmunk cheeks.

Our model peeled away the tape, and slowly pulled the silken wadding out of her maw. She displayed the item: sodden panties, held close to her face.

"Remember I said my panties were soaked?" I murmured.

He erupted, pulsing white creamy ropes across my cheek and hands. His dick jerked spasmodically, and I relished my hot sticky facial.

I untied the scarf from his tool and used it to wipe the cum off him, and ultimately ran its silky finish across me, cleaning up.

"I love you, "he groaned in the post orgasm sleepy voice I know so well.

"Even when I'm depraved?"

"Especially when you are. You're incredible."

And there was nothing to do but run through my video project again.

# # #

Likes or Constructive Comments are welcome

Also see

Bound in the Attic

Bound for a Good Time

Bound for Playtime

Bound on Display