Plea Deal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is one tight hole." His finger pressed more and more against my walls as he tried to stretch me. "Who's tight hole is this, boy?"

"Yours, sir."

He hummed his approval and slipped in a second finger. The first finger had been a foreign, strange feeling. The second finger was uncomfortable and intrusive, but also curiously satisfying. After carefully pushing and prodding for a while, he began to thrust his fingers in and out and gradually added more and more force. Just as I began to enjoy the rhythm, he pulled his fingers out. My hole clenched, disappointed to be unfilled, but was soon approached by the thing I really longed for - daddy's thick cock. I could feel his round tip brush against the entrance as he positioned himself to claim me. He paused for a moment and I couldn't help myself. I was worried about the pain, but undeniably desperate for him and I begged.

"Take me, daddy. Please."

"Beg me."

"Sir, I need you inside me. Claim your boy's virgin hole."

"Ooof" he breached my opening and slid in.

My eyes bulged, startled by the feeling of him truly filling me. I quickly realized his fingers were nothing compared to the way his cock filled me. This fusion of discomfort, pressure, fantasy, and passion flooded me. He started to buck slowly and the pain expanded as he pushed further into my depths. He slowly retracted and the sliding felt incredible. His thick, veiny cock rubbed my walls and made me squirm but also stretched and punished my flesh.

I gasped when he pushed his hips deeper and held his position. I swear I could feel his cock throb against my passage.

The aching grew within my core, but the satisfaction was equally overwhelming.

"Breeeeed me." I moaned.

"Careful what you ask for, boy!" He pulled back and thrust forward with force, pushing my body forward into the table and making me yelp in pain. He abandoned restraint and began a calculated assault on my ass. I knew he wasn't pounding me like he could, but I had unleashed a force I wasn't prepared for. An intense numbing ache filled my rectum as swiftly as he did, and I could not contain my cries. Like a programmed machine he established a cadence, thrusting forcefully and pulling back methodically. I hollered each time he plunged forward and groaned and gasped for air as he withdrew and reloaded.

I cursed, helplessly bound but feverishly determined to endure the inescapable pain that coincided with my most intense desire.

"Breed me." I repeated softly, barely able to speak.

I yelped again as he drove forward.

"Daddy," I whispered.

Another thrust and I screamed again.

He picked up the pace and instantly the pleasure intensified as he rubbed against my sweet spot. He repeatedly hit the spot and I went limp as the intensity of the sensation overwhelmed my body.

I knew I had to stop him, but the increased pace and flooded senses made it almost impossible to speak.

"Sir.."

He groaned in response and began to pant himself, pushing with the same force but struggling to maintain his pace. He was close, but I had to stop him.

"No! I'm gonna cum." I screamed, desperate to not fail my master this time.

He stopped immediately, urgently undid the lock binding me to the table and then unfastened the leg restraints. He pumped his cock like he had done to my own and pushed me to my knees with his free hand. I forced my mouth onto him, insisting that I replace his hand, and sucked hard. I was determined to make him feel what I just felt, but see it all the way through. It didn't take long for him to begin panting and spasming like he was before. I craved the taste of his seed and the satisfaction of making him cum. He groaned repeatedly and pulled his cock from my hungry mouth. He finished the job with his right hand as his left hand grabbed the crown of my head and forced it back.

He groaned in orgasm and shot his load all over my face. He cried out with each pulse as he caked it on my forehead and eyelids. Even after he finished, I could hear him catch his breath above me and feel his cum crawl across my cheeks. It took a while for him to recover. I was deflated to have been denied his load, but still fulfilled to once again experience making a man like him feel something so intense. It was all I really craved. Everything else was just bonus. I truly was his property to use as he pleases, willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy him.

He wiped my face gently with a towel. I was still a mess, but I could at least open my eyes and see his perfect, hairy body heaving up and down. He smiled at me with his captivating look, pulled me close, and kissed me softly. My arms were still cuffed together at my waist, but he just held me close for a moment.

"I don't know the last time I felt like that," he spoke softly. My dick was still rock hard pressed against his hairy belly and aching to shoot. But that was an afterthought. I didn't want him to let me go.

"Thank you, sir." I felt so attached, so sentimental. "I'm sorry for disobeying. I didn't mean to..."

He shushed me. "We have all summer to teach you discipline."

All summer.

12