All Comments on 'Pleading for Probation'

by JuanaSalsa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Wonderful as always!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

This comment is dedicated to all people who managed to extract themselves from toxic or abusive relationship. You are the winners, the strong and the wise and I wish you all the best for your life.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightover 1 year ago

Phenomenal. So harrowing, and visceral, and a perfect depiction of how abusers think.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Powerful message full of emotion and excellent writing.

Hope you are doing well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, there's this pit in my stomach that I hadn't been aware of for a while before reading this. It's been there for decades and stories like this bring it to the surface with a renewed burning of anger and fear all mixed together. I'm sure many will know what I mean.

You've painted an intimate picture of a facet of life those who've lived it hope others never truly understand or experience for themselves. Heart wrenching, but so brutally accurate.

I hope you're okay after letting yourself get into his head long enough to write that out.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, JuanaSalsa, here from the challenge. What a great insight into the mind of a possessive abuser. The overall picture quickly became clear but the little asides strengthened it further, where we see his thought processes and how it’s all about him, what he wants and needs, and how he sees her as subservient to him rather than a potential partner, even after their years apart. One can only hope that those in such abusive relationships can see the signs early and get out before it goes as far as this. Great job, 5*

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 1 year ago

Wow! Powerful, but a joy that the survivor could see through the lies. Thanks for your contribution to the event :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is wonderful that Irena married Bobby. He loves and respects her. and asshole never did. It's best he stays in prison, because if he was released and went after Irena, her HUSBAND would beat him nearly to death, or worse...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanaSalsa@JuanaSalsa
I deeply appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my stories, especially those who comment. I love to hear if my words have connected with you in any way. While there have been many requests for sequels to specific stories, and these inevitably spark ideas, I tend ...