All Comments on 'Pleasant Nightmares Pt. 03'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
slider7373slider73738 months ago

I adored this. I loved the introduction of the female demon and having her empty herself by pissing herself was masterful. Thank you for continuing.

DevinterDevinter8 months agoAuthor

@slider7373 - Appreciate the positive feedback! Glad you liked it. I got the idea from the female demon primarily from your comment on the previous part, so maybe you deserve some credit for this one. Heh. Since you seem to be an avid reader of my creations; If there's something else you'd like to see me write, please send me a PM with your requests. Cheers!

Kodex809Kodex8098 months ago

Awesome story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic, I was waiting for Cara to bring her new found addiction into the real world.

Now I’m thinking, how is she going to reach that dream level of depravity for real? I don’t think she’s bold enough to completely let go yet, but pissing her bed every evening and drinking her own won’t be enough for long.

Maybe with some encouragement from her demons, she will grow bolder and bolder. Perhaps she finds her brothers/dads piss bottles when going home for the holidays? Or clogs a urinal at school for an after hours snack? Or drugs her roommate to get to the source?

Interested to see how and where you take her.

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - I am still actively putting out new stories on the website on a weekly basis, but this particular story is currently on the backburner. I actually wrote part 4 in an obscure sort of way for the Halloween competition, though it never made it to a publishing-worthy state. It was set following two completely different characters that got lured into a trap in order to summon a demon into the real world. Clara was the 'mastermind' behind this ordeal. But it made her into such a villain that I didn't end up posting it, and she was certainly more of a side character as well. So let's consider that non-canon for the time being!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES