Pleasant Nightmares Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of it, she forgot to ask to climax. The demons laughed hysterically at that, and their voices sounded like they were singing - one melody blending into another in some kind of unearthly chorus. All she wanted was for them to keep pissing down her throat non-stop. To never have to leave. Clara felt like her mind had been washed awayby the divine, golden nectar - leaving only the instinct to serve and receive more urine. There was no real logic left within her now. Only a dark longing to be humiliated. To live in this perverted, naughty state forever. And eventually, everything faded to black..

Clara woke up abruptly, by the feeling of her own urine dribbling down her thighs. She had not moved from her position during her slumber, and her body was aching. Her duvet was soaking wet - both from sweat and her own urine - and yet more was flowing out of her rapidly. Instinctively, she shoved her hand down her pajama pants and pissed all over her little digits, then moved the dripping fingers into her mouth, and moaned loudly. As if enraptured by the flavour, once she was done letting it all out, she crawled under the covers and placed her face in the wet puddle she'd made in her mattress, rubbing her face in it and licking the cloth up and down like an animal. The urine smelled so deliciously awful. Her heart raced with excitement at the thought of someone overhearing her. Of being caught doing such a lewd act. But she didn't care.

As she laid there, panting, aroused beyond belief, she uttered the words necessary to invite the demons to come visit her again:

"I need more.. I beg you.. Please... Visit me again next time I fall asleep.. Push me to my limits and beyond.. One hour? Two? Three? As much as you want.."

But this time her heart didn't break at her depravity. This was who she had become, and she accepted it now. And Clara had decided to embrace it fully. Even when she was awake. Any opportunity she'd be able to find to drink more pee, she would jump on it - no matter how embarrassing or perverted she seemed, or who would find out, because it gave her an odd sort of satisfaction that nothing else could match. She couldn't even imagine ever having an orgasm again in her life without the naughty flavour in her mouth. It was the answer to all questions - the road to satisfaction, and paradise beyond.

"I'm a pee slut.." she said out loud, and giggled to herself, even as she felt her face turn bright red. And all thoughts of other forms of sexual pleasure was long gone, locked away, with the key discarded. Because her purpose in this life had been revealed now. This was the only thing that mattered anymore. How deep down this perverted pit of shame could she fall? She was trembling with need and desire to find out..

--- END OF PART 3 ---

Thank you for reading. Please leave a rating or a comment if you enjoyed it - or constructive criticism if you did not!

12