Pleasant Valley Sunday

Story Info
A typical suburban cuckolding afternoon.
1.4k words
3.97
9.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I walked over to the dining room table and saw that my husband had prepared a nice lunch. Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and a side salad, I didn't want to eat too much, because Michael was coming over to see me later.

After my husband cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen, we went to the spare bedroom. I sat on the four-poster bed and watched my husband get undressed. Once he was naked, wearing just his stainless steel chastity cage, he laid down on the bed, and let me chain his wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

Once he was secure, I went into the master bedroom to get his chastity cage key. I keep it on a necklace in my jewelry box. When I returned, I unlocked his chastity cage and put it on the end table.

My husband's cock was as stiff as an iron rod. I stroked it with my hand for a few seconds before I hooked him up to his masturbation machine.

My husband created a machine that edges him perfectly. It consists of a pulse monitor buckled around his right wrist and a computer-controlled cock cuff, similar to a blood pressure cuff. The machine squeezes his cock, then releases the pressure. Over and over again. The pulse monitor makes sure that the machine doesn't over-stimulate him.

The machine will occasionally allow my husband to orgasm. It's completely random, but according to my husband, the odds of the machine letting him orgasm are 1 in 128.

Before we had the machine, I'd teasingly masturbate my husband with my hand once a week, and stroke him to an orgasm approximately once a month. When I edged him, I'd stop stroking maybe 10 to 12 times in two hours. I'd bring him close to the edge once or twice.

Now, I don't have to do anything. The machine brings him to the edge every few minutes. The machine does all the teasing and is much crueler than I could ever be.

I switched the machine on, and stood at the foot of the bed to watch for a little while. The machine squeezed and released his cock for a few minutes before I could see my husband's body quivering. Sure enough, the machine eased up and my husband's body relaxed.

I walked into the master bedroom shaking my head. The few times in my life that I was close to an orgasm that didn't happen made me angry. I couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be to be constantly denied orgasms. It wasn't something I could ever do to myself. I enjoy my orgasms way too much.

I put the chastity cage key back in my jewelry box. I got undressed and went into the bathroom, I sat in the bathtub shaving all over, then took a shower After my shower, I picked out a light blue negligee, and went into the living room to wait for Michael.

I was reading "The Art of Domination" by Ella Dominguez on my Kindle when the doorbell rang. I greeted Michael at the door with a hug and a big kiss. He gave my ample boobs a couple of squeezes and followed me inside.

Michael sat down on the living room sofa. I poured him some Jim Beam whiskey in a glass and brought it to him. I straddled him and encouraged him to manhandle my tits and pinch my nipples while we kissed.

I was ready long before Michael was. When we got up, I could see wet spots on his slacks. Oops. We went into the master bedroom and I helped Michael undress. My negligee went on the floor with his clothes. We laid down next to each other and kissed.

Michael picked me up and put me on my hands and knees. He knelt behind me and thrust his cock into my wet pussy.

I was moaning and mewing as Michael rocked me back and forth. It wasn't too long before my body convulsed and I had an explosive orgasm. I collapsed on the bed, mewing.

Michael and I cuddled for a while. He's a truck driver and told me about the places he'd been since the last time we talked on the phone. I didn't have much to say. I'm a stay-at-home dominatrix. I exercise in the morning, take a shower, and spend the rest of the day watching television or reading,

After a while, I was ready for round two. This time, I climbed up on Michael and fucked. I love the cowgirl position because I can control the thrusts better, and Michael has easy access to my boobs. I rode him for a while until I had a tremendous orgasm.

I was lying in bed cuddling with Michael. I felt fortunate to have him in my life. My right hand was wrapped around Michael's shaft. It was as stiff as an iron rod. It was obvious that he hadn't cum fucking me, so I figured I'd give him a hand.

Michael was lying on his back, His right hand was squeezing my ample boob. I kissed him and guided his mouth to my nipple. I loved the way my body felt when he sucked on my nipple, and I knew that sucking on my nipple would help him cum.

Michael's cum shot all over his abdomen. I grabbed a towel from the end table and cleaned him off. After he rested, we got up out of bed and took a shower together. He made sure my boobs were squeaky clean, which I appreciated.

After we dried each other off, I sat on the bed and watched Michael get dressed. I walked with him to the door and kissed him goodbye. He gave my boobs a big squeeze and left.

I looked at the clock in the living room. It was ten minutes past four. Time really flies when you're having as much fun as I did. Mewing, I went into the spare bedroom to check on my husband.

His masturbation machine was still going, squeezing his cock and releasing the pressure. I could tell that the machine hadn't let him cum. Oh well, maybe next time.

I switched the machine off. After unhooking his pulse monitor and removing the cuff, I stroked his cock for a few seconds. It was really stiff. For a second, I felt sorry for him. Only for a second.

I sat on the side of the bed and cleaned his stainless steel chastity cage with some rubbing alcohol. I put the cage on the end table to dry, and went into the kitchen to put some ice in a plastic bag.

When I came back into the spare bedroom, I applied the ice to my husband's cock. I held it there until his cock shrank enough to get back into his chastity cage.

Once my husband's cage was securely locked, I went back into the master bedroom to get dressed. Yes, it was mean for me to be naked while I was holding ice against his cock and expecting him to get flaccid. He loves it when I'm mean to him like that.

After I put on a bra, blouse, panties and slacks, I returned to the spare bedroom to unlock my husband from his restraints. I sat on the bed and watched him get dressed. After he put his clothes on, I sent him to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

While my husband was cooking dinner, I relaxed on the sofa in the living room, reading on my Kindle.

I didn't speak to my husband much during dinner. I was still tingling from my afternoon romp with Michael, and from what I'd been reading. I was learning a lot about situational humiliation, which was a huge turn-on for me and my husband. I suppose that cuckolding is inherently humiliating, but I know my husband wants me to come up with additional humiliating situations. I'd have to discuss these situations with Michael and make sure he's okay with participating in them.

After dinner, my husband cleared the table, cleaned the kitchen, and started the laundry while I went back to the living room sofa to continue reading.

The next time I looked up, it was quarter after ten. I decided it was time to go to bed. I went into the bedroom, changed into my flannel pajamas, and got into bed. I picked up a small handbell from the end table and rang it to summon my husband. I was still feeling a bit randy, so we kissed until I was ready, and I had my husband go down on me. It took a little while, but I had a tremendous orgasm.

We cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms. I'm pretty sure it took him a long time to calm down and get to sleep after being edged all afternoon and stimulated again to get me off without any release.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers