All Comments on 'Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 03'

by ioan1234

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think my absolute favourite scene is in the next chapter. Ah yes, the beautiful sight of the Husqvarna S1600 23" Composite Splitting Axe buried so deep into Emily's head that the orange shaft is touching her skull. Wonderfully written that scene and such a fitting end for Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Premise still good.

But the sex, when it finally happens -- when he eats her out -- is too fast. Why the rush? Only one short paragraph.

Since he admits he's neither an experienced not a good pussy eater, why not have her tell him what to do. Step by step. With her reactions to what he does, positive or with further instructions. And with dialog during it where she asks him if he likes her pussy. Looks? Smell? Taste?

Four stars again.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 year ago

very good. And from "pretty early..." to "...trust her", one of the best things I have ever read on this subject. Don't mind the trolls, just keep writing. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userioan1234@ioan1234
Hey, all my name is John. I've been reading stories on Literotica for years, so I wanted to make a story of my own. Guess I'll go and try writing something now. Have a good one!