Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it and thanked him profoundly.

"That was very kind of you. Thank you so much. I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. If you ever need any type of wood, don't hesitate to reach us." he said and gave me his business card.

"We sure would. Thank you for your help yet again." she then went closer to him and gave him a tip.

"Thank you, ma'am and don't mention it. " Without another word, he got on his truck and left.

"That was very kind, of him. We should order from them again. Now get to work. Chop, chop."

"Yes, ma'am." I sad with a smile and left to do her bidding.

I got the axe, put one tree on top of another, and with a clean swing I chopped the wood piece in two. Then, taking one half, I swung again at it and then I did it again so that the wood was now in quarters. I repeated this with a few pieces. And afterwards, when there were a lot of pieces of wood scattered around, I took them and put them on a pile. Thinking of moving them later to where ma'am would tell me to. Another hour or so had passed where I just kept hacking and chopping the wood. Sweat dripped down my neck and I went to wipe it with my shirt, when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hello there! You must be the boy Emily hired." I heard in a teasing voice. Like someone talking to their dog.

Turning around, I saw her. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. A slim dark purple dress was matching her leather heels. She was taller than miss, but still very beautiful.

"Yes, ma'am I'm John it's a pleasure to meet you." I said and gave her a little bow.

"Oh, my! Respectful, aren't we?" she said and giggled, hiding her mouth.

"Of course ma'am, always." I answered, still bowing, and then continued. "Miss Emily is in the house."

"Keep up the good work." she said smiled and went on.

I just went back to work hacking through the wood and when there was too much lumber lying around, I moved the split pieces to a pile and then continued. I was barely 1/4 of the way when I heard ma'am call me.

"John! Come here." I heard her loud but still gentle voice. Leaving the axe stuck in the wood, I ran like the wind.

When I got inside, I saw them drinking coffee on the table. I gave them a little bow and said:

"How may I help?"

They both just looked at me for a few seconds and then miss spoke:

"Is that how you are supposed to greet us? I know you can do better."

Already knowing what she meant, I got to my knees and lowered my head down to the floor. It was quite embarrassing to do it in front of someone else. But then again, that wasn't the first time this happens. I smiled to myself a little.

"How may I serve you beautiful goddesses? Thank you for allowing me to do your bidding. I am honored to simply be in your presence."

"Now what do you think, did it feel good to be honest, pet?" miss asked and gave me one of her stunning smiles.

"Yes, miss, it did. And I am sorry I didn't mean to play hard to get. Please, forgive me."

I wasn't sure if I could be myself in front of miss Emma's guest.

The other woman just stared with a wide amused smile, and after a few seconds she spoke:

"Hilarious, this kid is amazing. How did you find him?" she said through her laugh.

"He came on his own looking for a job, and since I needed help, I gave it to him. It just so happens that he is a sub."

"Well, that's a delightful bonus, ain't it?"

"Sure is." she said and looked at me "More for me than for him, but he likes it like that. Isn't that right, pet?" and then she threw me a stare that was a mixture of enjoyment and evilness.

"Yes, miss, that is the truth."

"Oh! You haven't been introduced properly right?" miss asked and then without waiting for a reply said "Becky this is John, John this is Rebeca."

"It's an honor to meet you miss Rebeca." I said.

"You can call me Becky, pet." She answered.

"Understood miss Becky" I said and gave her a bow.

"You're dismissed, pet." ma'am said.

I gave both women another bow and took my leave. Bending down to get the axe I realised my hands were sweating I couldn't help but think:

What were they talking about? Was it about me? What if the other woman told other people about me? Then it got to me. If they wanted to discuss me, they were free to do so. Even if it made me feel both ashamed and aroused. I remembered my words to her: "Being in your presence revivifies me." and it was true. My member stirred against the cage. It was harder to focus on work like that, but not impossible, so I just went on cleaving the wood and putting it on the pile. Some time had passed, and I heard them moving. They passed by me and Rebeca said:

"Bye pet, I'll see you again."

"Goodbye, ma'am." I said and gave her a bow.

She then smiled, hugged miss and left.

Miss looked at me and said:

"Oh! I see you're more than halfway through. Good job." hearing her words filled me with energy I forgot that there is such a thing as being tired. "The delivery I'm expecting is about to come in half an hour or less. When the delivery guy comes, bring it to me."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said and gave her a bow.

She then left, while I continued chopping and putting the wood into place with even more vigor.

I was putting the last pieces of wood in place when I heard a car honk. It was the other delivery. I went to take it and saw the same girl that delivered mom's documents. I thought to myself, well, more like a delivery girl.

"Hello again." she said.

"Hello, miss." I spoke, automatically adding miss.

She laughed for a second or two and spoke:

"So, I gather you work here." she said with an inviting smile.

"Yes, miss."

"Well, charmer, I have a delivery for Mrs. Jones."

"I'll take it."

"Ok, would you mind signing these while I find it."

I took the papers and signed them.

"Oh! There it is." I heard her say. "I hate to ask, but it's rather big. Would you mind helping me?"

"Of course." I went and helped her get it of the truck on a pallet truck and then added. "I can roll it to the house for you if you don't mind?"

"I appreciate the help, but this is my job." she said and smiled. She was beautiful, I thought to myself.

"As you wish." I then went to hold the gate for her.

We walked down the gravel path with grass and flowers around us and after a few moments we were in front of miss.

"Good day ma'am." here is package you have the option to check if everything is ok with it.

"I'll pass." miss said and added, "I trust the seller I know everything will be fine. This isn't the first time I order from them."

"More importantly," she added, turning towards me, "why is my staff making beautiful girl do all the work?"

I thought I knew what was following, but I kind of hoped it wasn't going to.

"Now I think you should apologise, and I mean apologise properly to this lovely young lady for making her do all the work." she said. Looked at her and then me while giving us a big smile.

I was stunned. Sure, her friend was one thing, but I barely knew this girl from what I gathered she didn't know her as well.

The delivery girl spoke, interrupting the silence:

"It's ok he doesn't have to, It was my job, and he even offered to do it but I declined."

Miss looked at both of us again and smiled saying.

"Still, he should have insisted a bit more." with an edge of steel in her voice, she said. "Do it now, pet or..." she didn't finish.

I already knew I didn't have a choice. Turning towards the delivery girl, I got on my knees and bowed my head down. Then I started apologising:

"Please forgive me miss, I did not mean to be rude. I'm sorry."

Then miss Emily spoke.

"Kiss her shoes!"

Feeling like I may scare her, I decided to ask if she would let me.

"Please, miss, may I kiss your shoes as an apology?"

"Fine, do your thing then." she said and laughed.

Then miss Emily asked her:

So, what are you identifying as dom or sub?

She thought a bit and answered:

"I think I may be a switch. Depending on the partner."

"A switch?" miss said interested. "Why don't you give me your phone number, I can invite you to play with us sometime. Then you can decide what you are."

"That sounds great!"

They exchanged phone number then we bid each other farewell.

"Come for dinner once you clean the wood flinders."

I cleaned up quite fast and put the broom and dust pan aside.

As I entered inside, miss said:

"Strip naked and leave your clothes by the door. I don't want any wood smithereens inside."

I did as instructed and knelt down at the feet. We ate and chatted about the day.

When we had finished, I went and rinsed the dishes. And in a bit I was again kneeling at her feet, awaiting her command.

After a while, she spoke, breaking the silence.

"Today's events were very exciting." there was a long pause in which I eagerly awaited for her to continue and then she did "How would you feel if I let you eat me out?"

Did I hear right? Did she really say that? I mean, I have been fantasising about it ever since we met, but hearing it was a different thing. Even so, I responded fast and without a doubt in my voice.

"Yes, ma'am I would give anything for the honor of eating you out. Please allow me to. Please, ma'am."

"Fine, I will allow you to, but you must call me mistress when we're alone. Is that understood?"

My heart was going to rip out of my rib cage, and I thought my cock was going to break through the other.

"Yes, mistress! I would be honored to. Thank you very much."

"Of course you would." she got up and said, "Let's go to the bed it will be more comfortable."

We got there; she sat on the edge of the bed. And said.

"Have you ever eaten a woman out?"

"I have, once or twice, but I can't say I'm very good at it." I spoke and looked down in shame.

"At least you're honest." she said and after a few seconds that to me seemed like eternity she added, "I'll walk you through it, but if you fail to give me an orgasm that is on you and you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress! Thank you, mistress!" I said like a dog that hasn't eaten in days.

"Good! Now listen and obey every word I say."

She didn't have to say it. I already would have done that.

"Take off my jeans."

I unbuttoned and unzipped them. Then I went to grab them, but she slapped my arm.

"You may only use your mouth."

I bit the jeans at the thighs, careful not to bite her, pulling them down a little. Then I went lower to her calves and pulled them down until they were around her ankles. She then kicked them away. I started slowly going up to her panties, but she pointed and her socks and said:

"Your still not done down there."

I bit the socks from behind and slowly peeled them, and with gentle kisses I started going back to her perfect vagina.

Trying hard to remember every porn video I had watched and every time I had had sex, I did my best to make her feel good, starting by just kissing around pussy and barely breathing on it. Doing that for a few minutes, I heard her breathing getting faster and felt how she was becoming wetter by the second. I heard her say:

"Go for it. Enough with the teasing or I'm going to punish you so hard that you will cry like a baby."

Heeding her warning, I started lightly flicking my tongue on the hood of her clit, because I didn't want to get too intense right at beginning. After a few minutes I heard her moan, and that led me to believe I was going the right way. I started licking faster and faster while trying my best to keep my tongue strengthened and hard as much as possible while moving it. So that it may bring her even more pleasure. She was panting harder and harder. After a few minutes she grabbed me by the hair roughly and brought me closer to her vagina. I continued licking and sucking her clit. And after another few seconds she came. Her muscles spasmed. She let go of my hair and kicked me away.

I stood there silent as the dead, not daring to say anything so that I don't interrupt her enjoyment. She just lay there recovering from her orgasm. After a few minutes, she spoke, breaking the silence.

"That was quite amazing. Where did you learn it?"

"I have watched videos online, because to me pleasing my partner is more important than my own pleasure."

"I see you are good with words as well. So, good that I might let you come if you begged me nicely."

I backed up on my knees and bowed my head down pleading:

"Please, mistress, allow your slave to come. I know I'm not deserving of it yet, but I feel like I'm about to burst. Please, goddess, please."

She smiled and said:

"Well, how can I decline after you phrased it so well. Since I don't want to make it easy for you. I will give you a countdown. How does three minutes sound?"

I know how the game was played and I knew my place. So, I answered:

"It's up to you, mistress. Whatever you say."

"Good answer, then three minutes it is. Grab some paper towel and bring me my watch it should be on the kitchen table."

I ran and did as instructed. She was holding the key when I got back.

"Come here, I'll unlock you."

I went and stood up in front of her. She grabbed the key and unlocked me. My member immediately sprang to life.

She looked at it and smiled.

"Quite big, aren't we?"

"I really can't say mistress."

"Well, I can and it is. You should be proud of it."

"Thank you, mistress."

I was very hard by now and due to not being able to masturbate. I felt like I could blow a load withing seconds, let alone minutes.

"Ready, set, go!"

I started jerkin off so fast that by one minute I was almost ready to come, so I slowed down, not wanting to look like a quick shot. Then sped up after a few seconds. I did that a few more times and then heard her say:

"Ten, nine, eight,"

I immediately sped up.

"Seven, six, five,"

My member was throbbing like never before. I was about to come. But I slightly slowed down so that I may come when she said one.

"Four, three, two,"

Two strokes more and I would have gone to paradise. I was eagerly waiting for her to say the last number. But she purposely waited. Then she finally said it.

"One, come slave, your mistress commands you."

I came harder than ever before. My mind went blank. Feeling like I was going to fall, I strengthened my muscles so that I can keep my balance. I just kept thanking her while I was coming.

"Thank you mistress, thank you very much, I'm so grateful."

"Good to know, but now you need to clean up and get locked so you can head home its already late enough."

I cleaned myself up. And stood. My shaft was now flaccid, so she easily locked me back up.

"Thank you for letting me serve you again, mistress."

"You're welcome, slave. Good night."

"Good night, mistress. Sweet dreams."

Without another word, she went to bed.

I smiled, got up and clean everything, myself included. After 5-10 minutes, everything looked well enough. And I took my leave heading home.

When I arrived home, I went and took a shower. Then chatted with mom. She asked about work what was I doing was it hard and similar things. I told her that it wasn't that hard and I enjoyed working for miss Jones. Also, how kind she was. Of course, I didn't say about the more interesting stuff. She said she was happy for me.

I had just headed to bed when I heard mom call me.

"John! Come here for a moment."

I hurried down to see what was up and saw her near the laundry basket holding the ring.

Bollocks, I thought to myself. I forgot to give the ring back to mistress. But what was worse was that I didn't know if I should, after the story she told me today. What if it hurt her? I knew I couldn't bear the thought of her being sad.

I said the truth. How I had found it and that I forgot to return it. And that I would do that tomorrow. Of course I missed the details, since I didn't have the right to talk about other people's problems even if it was my mother were talking about. She nodded and handed it to me. I took it and went back to my room. Putting the ring on the nightstand, I was just looking at it and thinking of what to do tomorrow. I had a hard time falling asleep. All I could think of was how to give it back to ma'am without possibly bringing back some painful memories. I had been starring at it for hours now. What was I to do?

12