All Comments on 'Please Remember Me Tomorrow'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
RoperTraceRoperTrace9 months ago

I'm a twenty-year member of Lit.com and can't remember another love scene that is better written than yours. Five stars for me. Great story to go along with that final scene. RoperTrace

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn9 months ago

Well done indeed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't believe I am on Lit crying my eyes out.

I come here to leak from a different part of my Anatomy.

5 stars

Whowhodilly.

yukonnightsyukonnights9 months ago

I'm adding my comment of praise to the ones already here. Not only is this a story with a great premise, it's also very unique. On top of all of that is the fact that you're not a native speaker/writer of English. Thanks for the story.

~yukonnights

TnicollTnicoll9 months ago

Just excellent!

DanDraperDanDraper9 months ago

Absolutely wonderful. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great story! 5 stars all the way!

RobyntsRobynts9 months ago

Excellent story. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. ( I am still waiting).

The story is wonderful as a stand alone story. There are so many loose ends (said in a most positive manner) it would also work well as an introduction to a more in-depth story.

Clearly a 5 rating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yup… definitely didn’t expect to cry from this one.

Very well written and I enjoyed it in several ways.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, and an interesting take on a different and challenging premise.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A real 'Loving wife' story well written. Exceptional 5 stars

F0RG1VNF0RG1VN9 months ago

Great fucking story, truly one of those that make you wish for the best ending

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. I do feel that this is my best story. The one I am most proud of. Glad so many of you appreciated it!

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumper9 months ago

Well written, good story line. This could be a good stand alone story or a great starting chapter… either way thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written, looking forward to the next chapter. But, the story line is very similar to a star trek Enterprise episode with Capt Archer and T'Pol. But still very well written. Thank you

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Never watched Star Trek, but I am sure there's quite a few stories out there about memory loss, as it is a very real thing. I do not plan on writing another chapter for this particular story, though. I think it paints the picture I wanted to paint in just these 5000'ish words. But you never know what the future could bring!

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt9 months ago

The premise of the story is sound and the characters fit it well. Very enjoyable, so thanks for that.

There are a few minor syntax issues that could be avoided by using one of the online editing websites such as Grammarly, but the story did not suffer from these.

taba04taba049 months ago

Excellent story. I hope you add more to the story soon.

TheOldStudTheOldStud7 months ago

Excellent story!! While 'My Sweet Melody' definitely needs a sequel, this one does not. It's left entirely to the the reader to decide the ending. Personally, I think they're going to get better every day...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The part where she said please remember me tommorrow got to me. Married 52 years now and I worry about eventual dementia or alzheimers and hope ir doesn't happen but I've known people who've gone through that and it's heartbreaking.

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - I congratulate you for such a long and beautiful marriage. Loss of memory is a terrifying thought, but I hope that this story managed to portray that even in the most difficult of times, there are still moments of tenderness and warmth. I hope you will continue to have many fantastic years with your partner.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very lovely story. True loving wife. It reminds me of "50 first dates" with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. I laughed my ass off during that movie but like this story, there were tears drug out by the level of raw emotion. Beautiful job. I will read the rest of this authors work but I can't imagine I'll be anything but let down because how the hell do you top this gem?

DevinterDevinter6 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thank you kindly. If you like emotional stories, I think that "The (un)Lucky Girl" is the closest to this one in nature that I've written. And, despite the title, "Anal Princess of the Autumn" is quite emotional. I write all kinds of stories though, so some of my work is bound to shock you if you aren't careful. Heh. Read the tags!

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Now that's a real woman (wife), they are out there you know. Just not for me. lol

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking4 months ago

This is the sort of story that I read and wish I had written myself. Hats off to you.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@Joy_of_Cooking - Thank you kindly. That means a lot coming from someone with such a high calibre of talent.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

This is the first story that every writer wishes they could write!!! Absolutely wonderful!!! And only a tease of the kinks to come!!! 😜

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Beautiful and tragic. I can almost hear her softly saying that final line, as if she's sending a dream out into the universe hoping against hope that it will happen, even though she knows it almost certainly won't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...