Please Remember Me Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she bent forward and did it to me again. Her nose brushed against my own, back and forth. A bunny kiss. A pleasant warmth spread throughout my entire being. This.. This was something that my wife did when she was happy. I was sure of it! And I felt my cock stir at the sensation. Beatrice noticed right away, and smiled devilishly, as if she'd caught me doing something bad. But she wasn't angry. Instead, she rocked her hips in my lap and watched me closely.

"I think we should have sex now, honey." she purred. I said nothing, only nodded. I felt really emotional, and it was hard to breathe with the lump in my throat. She bounce down a little bit and unbuckled my pants, then removed them with her small, delicate fingers. She tugged each of my socks off, and then grabbed hold of my boxers with both hands. With some effort she pulled them down, releasing my large erection into the air. She sighed softly and wrapped her hand around my shaft, feeling its length. She slid forward on my lap a little bit so that her labia grazed against it. I could feel the heat from her radiate onto my skin - it was warm, and wonderful, and so incredibly inviting. Beatrice leaned forward and kissed me again, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and we wrestled for control of our kiss.

"Mmm.. I need you inside of me, honey." she whispered, breaking away for a moment. Her eyes were so full of desire that I felt my head spin. She raised herself up slightly, taking my cock in one hand. Beatrice aimed it towards her slit and slowly lowered herself down onto my member. It seemed to take an eternity as she pushed herself down. The tightness of her folds around my member was incredible - the warmth, the wetness, and the pure need she had to make me a part of her. As she took all of me in, inch by inch, and sat down firmly against me, I heard her gasp with pleasure. I could feel myself pressing against her cervix.

She looked at me with eyes full of love and passion. And then she started moving her hips slowly - rocking back and forth at first, with her pink peach pressed tightly against the base of my shaft. Then she started moving up and down, at a slow pace. She bent forward once more to kiss me.

"Mmmm.. I love you, Daniel.." she sighed softly into my ear as our lips parted. "You feel amazing."

"And I love you, Beatrice. My gorgeous wife." It felt good to call her that out loud.

She grabbed my hands then, moving them from her back to her round bottom. I dug my fingers into her soft flesh and she giggled at me. "You love my butt.." she said, as if she was explaining it to me, teaching me something new. But I had made that discovery already, a second or two earlier. It was so tight, and bouncy, and full of life.

"Ffff.. fuck.. Honey.." she grunted, with a look of pleasure on her face. She sat up slightly on her knees and pushed downwards harder and harder, her pace increasing in speed. I sat up then, and flipped her over so that she ended up on her back, with me atop her. We were both gasping for air - all this lovemaking had us completely worked up. I began thrusting deep inside of her, rather roughly, and she wrapped her legs around me and gave me a look of encouragement.

"Oh, honey.. Oh.. Ohh.." Beatrice was moaning and squirming beneath me, digging her nails into my skin, moving her hips in perfect unison with my own. "That's the Daniel I know.." she gasped. "Like a wild animal!" Her pink slit swallowed my entire shaft. It was so warm, and wet, and tight. So incredible! I took her words as a green light to go all out and be as passionate with her as my heart desired. And it turned me on even more knowing that she wanted this - needed this intense but loving connection. We were both grunting, and slapping flesh against flesh, when she suddenly started crying out in a soft murmur.

"Ohhh fuck! Honey! I'm gonna cum!" she cooed. Her voice was strained as if talking had become difficult.

"Cum for me.." I replied breathlessly, slamming myself into her, feeling my own orgasm not lingering too far out of reach. "Cum for me, my love!"

And she did, exploding with such force that I almost fell over and toppled from her grasp. Beatrice threw her head from side to side, and arched her back - releasing a long, satisfied moan that seemed to shake her entire body. Her juices flowed down my shaft and into my pubic hair. She was soaking the bed sheets, and I felt as if I was witnessing a miracle unfold before my eyes. My wife was overcome with pleasure and I had made this happen! It felt like we were made for each other, and connecting with her like this was breathtakingly pleasurable.

Not long after my wife had regained some of her composure, I could feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching. She was looking at me with those gray eyes, so full of adoration and desire, when my shattered mind suddenly side-tracked me again.

"Do we have children?" I blurted out.

"W-What?" she giggled, surprised by the sudden question. "No, honey. And I'm on birth control. No need to worry about that.."

I felt relief flood over my entire being. I understood that getting her pregnant whilst my mind was in such disarray was not the best of ideas. With that resolved, I leaned in to kiss her again, my pace now slower but my cock still throbbing within her wet folds. Yet the mental distraction had delayed my climax.

I pulled out of her. "Get on your hands and knees." I said, and she obeyed right away - getting onto all fours and raising her butt high for me, with her back arched. It was a beautiful sight to behold - her slim body, her perky little ass, her slit begging for more of my attention. I mounted her from behind and pushed myself into her depths once more. She yelped with pleasure and looked back at me with her grey eyes, wanton with lust. We held each other's gaze, and began thrusting ourselves against one another again. My thrusts were faster now, and deeper, hitting her cervix each time. With my fingers digging deep into her skin, I let my right-hand thumb gently press up against her cute little butthole.

Beatrice cooed at this, and pushed herself back against my hand, eager to feel my touch there. She reached back and spread herself open for me, offering me a view I would have never anticipated. I rubbed the pad of my thumb over her anus gently. She groaned and moved her hips to allow me better access. I inserted my thumb as deep as I could inside her ass, which seemed to really turn Beatrice on. She was making new noises, more intense ones, that sent a shiver through my body. It seemed like she was getting close once more.

"Oh, honey.. Cum inside me.." she whimpered, "I want to feel you.. As I climax.."

She threw her head forward and into the pillow. I pounded into her ferociously now. The headboard began rattling against the wall. With each thrust, the bed squeaked with the force of it. With my thumb still firmly planted in her rear with my right hand, I gave her a smack across her behind with my left - nothing hard, just enough to make a satisfying sound, and give her something to feel besides the pressure building up inside of her. And then I did it again. And again. She gasped and moaned with each impact, which made me want to hit her even harder. It was like a little love-dance we were performing together.

"You.. You're gonna make me cum so hard, honey!" she grunted between thrusts. Her voice sounded hoarse from all the moaning, yet it also had an undertone of delight. And then she did, right as I released my seed into her depths. Her back arched once more, and her ass pushed out even further. I felt her inner walls clamp tightly around me, milking my cock for all it was worth. It was almost too much to handle. I felt myself coating her core. I let out a loud groan as I emptied my load into her pussy, which in turn made my wife shake with joy.

Beatrice fell to the bed in a heap and I collapsed on top of her, unable to breathe properly. My cock was still inside her as I lay against her back. Our sweat mingled as we heaved with each other. We stayed like that for a few minutes, and when my breathing calmed down, I pulled myself off of her - kissed her neck - and rolled onto my back. She sat up with a big sigh, then got to her knees and grabbed tissues from the bedside drawer. The bed was soaked with our fluids, but she cleaned us both off first. I just laid back and smiled at her lovingly. My heart was pounding, yet I felt so relaxed. She noticed right away - something about my face must have given it away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Beatrice asked softly. She had such a look of love and adoration for me on her face, and I wondered what was going through her head just then. I thought it over for a moment, trying to find the best way to describe how I felt.

"It's like I'm dreaming. You are an amazing woman, Beatrice. My woman." I said with a contented sigh and a hint of pride.

"Aw.. That's sweet, honey." she said and crawled on top of me once she was done getting rid of the worst of our fluids. She began stroking my hair with her delicate fingers. I closed my eyes and basked in the affection she was showing me. Beatrice continued stroking me gently, and even ran her hand along my face. My wife was showing me so much care and attention, yet I couldn't recall why. It was baffling, almost. She began to rub my shoulder gently, massaging me, then moved her hand down to my chest.

"I love you so much" I said, and opened my eyes to meet hers. She was crying, softly and silently. Her face was flushed with happiness, but there was also pain. She reached her head up and gave me another bunny kiss.

"I love you too, honey.. Please remember me tomorrow.."

--- THE END ---

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating and/or a comment below. If you didn't, please let me know how I can improve. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading.

12