Pleasing My Master

Story Info
Slave and Master and Wimp.
930 words
2.09
3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

I have no name when I am with my Master. I am only called "Slave". I may only call my master "Master".

I had spent a lot of time and money in the Sex Shop to now dress in the slutty clothes Master liked.

Master said "Slave, you look great."

I was pleased that Master had praised me. Usually he complains that I am not as good as his other slaves.

Master said "Get naked Slave."

As I undressed Master watched. I took off the expensive slut-ware slowly. I was just in my newly purchased, expensive bra and panties. Master had still not taken off a stitch of clothing.

He said "That bra certainly makes the best use of those wonderful breasts. Take it off slowly."

As I did the topless striptease for Master's pleasure he said "It pleases me that I can do whatever I want with your body."

I paused from removing my bra and replied "Yes. I want you to use me at your pleasure."

I took off my bra and Master said "Stand here in front of me."

Obediently I then came over and Master sucked at both my nipples.

He continued "Sometimes when I see the woman topless I am disappointed. But you excel my expectations. Those nipples and the shape of your breasts are just perfect. Let me savour them once again."

I stood there while he played with my breasts. It was making me really horny. But my aim was to please Master not to be greedy and please my own desires. I was like a chef who has prepared a meal for a favoured client. My delight was in seeing the client enjoy the meal, not in eating it myself.

THE DILDO

He said "Slave go to my bedroom. Look in the dresser drawer. Bring me the largest dildo that you can take inside you. And walk slowly for I want to see those beautiful breasts."

I hadn't expected that. But I dutifully went into his bedroom and chose a 10 inch purple monster. I didn't think I could take the enormous black 12 inch version. I just hoped that Master wouldn't be disappointed that I didn't take the largest dildo.

When I returned Ted smiled and fondled my breasts yet again. He then pulled off my panties and took me to the dining table.

Master commanded "Take hold of the table while I use this. Are you well lubricated or do I need some gel?"

I replied "I'm well lubricated."

He fucked me with the dildo. It was so surreal being fucked by some oddly coloured plastic powered by a fully clothed man. The dildo had no give whatsoever and that made it even more pleasurable. It also meant that Master could continue to pleasure my cunt as long as he liked.

He didn't stop when I had my first orgasm. He just slowed down almost to a stop while I enjoyed the afterglow. Then he started back up in earnest. The second orgasm came quite quickly. Again Ted kept the dildo inside me with only slight motions.

Then he rammed the dildo furiously back and forth. It was so incredibly exciting. I wanted it to go on.

But suddenly he stopped. Master had just had his own orgasm.

Master said "That was brilliant. The others haven't lasted as long as you did."

ANOTHER COMPLIMENT

I was pleased that, once again, I had been best of all his slaves. But Master has high sexual standards for me to meet.

He told me "Now wank yourself to orgasm while I watch"

I put 2 fingers into my cunt and gave myself that third orgasm. Master kissed me as a reward for my performance. I was disappointed that I hadn't been allowed even to see Master's monster cock, yet alone give him a blowjob. But I had the satisfaction of knowing that I had given Master an orgasm.

Then he said "Time for you to get dressed. Panties first, then the shoes and then the bra. I want to see those lovely tits move as you dress. Then you may get down on your knees and give me a blowjob."

I was in heaven as I was given the privilege of taking down Master's trousers and designer underwear, and taking his cum splattered penis into my mouth. Master actually ejaculated into my mouth and I swallowed his cum.

THE WIMP

It had been the perfect afternoon. Unfortunately I had to return to my wimp of a husband. I call my husband Wimp to his face. Master had left a text message on Wimp's phone. Wimp read it out loud to me.

The text message read "Slave was good. I will use your bed next time. Stay away until 10 pm on Wednesday and go to the spare room."

I said "Isn't that great news Wimp? Master gets to play with me in this bed. Make sure that everything is tidy for Master on Wednesday."

Wimp replied "Of course Ma'am. Shall I bake a cake for Master and you to enjoy?"

I replied "Wimp, That is a great idea. Now fuck me while I think of Master."

Wimp can be surprisingly good at sex, especially when he knows that he too can please Master. I had the 4th orgasm of the day and Wimp was shattered from all his thrusting.

The perfect end to a perfect day. I kissed Wimp as he lay sleeping. I fell asleep thinking about Wednesday and pleasing Master in a flat made perfect by Wimp.

I am truly blessed.

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers