All Comments on 'Pleasing My Master'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PolpolpPolpolp2 months ago

So ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Find a new hobby, you're terrible at this one. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid sh!t. Belongs in BDSM not LW. But, you post it I'll roast it.

This is a story about small minded people. Weak minded people. People who shouldn't breed or be bred. They weaken the species. Even 'master' is a blazing idiot. He is a fanciful twit of a twat. Any half-assed version of a man would beat the sh!t he calls brains right out of him.

None of the characters have ANY character. They are flimsy, made of the cheapest cardboard, like the kind you get from Chinese made packaging. The plot is plain. It's like a bowl of macaroni without salt, pepper or even the cheese. Two weak minds bowing in submission to a sexual predator. No questions, just submission. The "husband" is the worst. He not only allows HIS WIFE to be unfaithful to him having another sex partner, but he also facilitates the adultery.

The secular world has been working 24/7/365 to write the rules that all sex of any kind with anyone is good. That is pure bullsh!t. This kind of relationship is unhealthy; emotionally, psychologically, physically. Someone will always end up hurt as a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another femdom menhater fantasy out-of-category, like the tons of fetish-cuck tales that are suffocating this LW category.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Slave and master in a story is an easy *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous