Pleasing the Boss

Story Info
Being late for work again warrants some punishment...
2.7k words
4.61
14.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I am going to have to say something this time. Jake glances from his watch to the clock on the wall. This is the third time in two weeks. I have to.

Just then he sees Suzanne enter the front office. He tries to look as though he's working on something while she goes about getting situated, but just like every other morning, it is so damned hard not to stare through his office window as she removes her coat and reveals that hourglass figure of hers. For a year now it has been just the two of them in the office since everyone else went work-from-home. Suzanne has been a great assistant and a hard worker. And though she has always been professional in her attire, it was still awfully hard not to appreciate those curves...or the fact that for the past few weeks she's been ditching her blazer at the start of the day. And the blouses revealed underneath have started being open a button lower than usual.

Oh fuck, her blouse is red today. I bet anything her bra is red too. And lacy. Fuck. How the hell am I supposed to look at those tits and reprimand her for being late?! Jesus, that ones even lower cut today. Fuckfuckfuck.

Suzanne rushes down the hall and pauses just outside the door to their office to calm down and get herself into work mode. She and her boyfriend had FINALLY officially split this morning after a rough few weeks of things deteriorating. But of course he'd been a bit difficult and made her late for work one last time in the process. She straightens her skirt and at the last second pops open an extra button on her blouse. She has been feeling so crappy lately with things the way they've been with Mike, and she's been feeling a bit unfulfilled in the bedroom.

So what if it makes me feel a little sexy when Jake sneaks a peek at my chest? Who is it hurting to give him a little look at my cleavage now and then and get a little ego boost in the process? You're single now you idiot, you can stop rationalizing, there's no need! Plus...it isn't like I don't sneak my own look at that package every now and then. Or think of running my fingers...JESUS CHRIST STOP IT. You're late enough!

Suzanne walks through the office doorway and over to her desk, going about her morning routine. She flips on her computer, tears the top page from her page-a-day calendar, and hangs her purse. She shrugs off her winter jacket and glances to Jake's office window just as he looks down at his desk and starts shuffling some papers. She is pulling out her desk chair as he calls to her.

"Hey Suzanne, do you mind coming in here for a minute?"

Shit. He's finally going to call me out on being late. Please don't fire me. He's not going to fire me. There's no way he'll fire me. I've never been late before the last few weeks. She pushes her chair back in and turns toward Jake's office. Then, turning back toward her desk, shrugs off her blazer and drapes it over the back of her chair before walking into his office.

"Good morning Jake! How's it going today? I know I'm late and I'm so sorry..."

"Yes, good morning, that is actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I know it feels significantly less office-y around here these last months, and we've definitely been a little more casual about some things recently, but I really would appreciate if you could be on time."

"I know, I really am sorry. And I know it's what anyone would say, but it really, genuinely will not happen again! The, uh, situation making me late recently has been, um...resolved. I promise."

"Great! That is a relief to hear, Suzanne. And speaking of being casual around the office..." Jake shifted uncomfortably. "Maybe we should keep, any, uh, sort of, uh, casual attire choices, um..." He trailed off and felt his cheeks getting hot. And his eyes darted to her cleavage. Oh man, do not look at her boobs right now for god's sake!! "You know, forget about that, just, yeah, punctuality would, uh, would be wonderful!" What the fuck am I even saying? 'Punctuality would be wonderful'?? Just stop talking, man! That is not a red bra under there. That is black. I can definitely see a black bra through that red silk.

Suzanne has always been a little bit on the reserved side. Well, anywhere outside of the bedroom at least. She always weighs her decisions carefully. Has been known to make pro and con lists. Tends to err on the side of caution. But in the moment that Jake started stammering about casual work attire something inside her let go. In a split second she decided to do something completely and absolutely insane.

"Is that all you need from me? Or is there any kind of, umm...reprimand...for my tardiness? Sir?"

Ohmygodohmygod. I have never in my life called Jake sir! That was sooo cheesy. What was I thinking, this was beyond stupid. Now he is going to...HOLY SHIT! His cock is getting hard right now. That is most definitely his cock getting hard in his pants right now. I am fucking doing this!

Before she can think about it she closes the few steps between herself and where he is sitting. He swivels in his chair to face her as she comes toward him. She stops right in front of his chair and slowly bends toward him. His eyes seem to be widening at the same rate his dick is hardening. All three are bulging. She reaches toward him and he is visibly shocked as she loosens the knot of his tie then seductively slides it out from his collar, whispering, "Or perhaps you would like to join me in being a little more, ahem, casually attired...?" And that is it. They are suddenly making out, their mouths hungry on one another's. Years of ever-so-slight sexual tension is bursting out and they are groping each other like horny teenagers, trying to touch every spot they've ever thought about touching.

Suzanne reaches for Jake's waist, and in one smooth motion pulls him up from his chair and unclasps his belt, whipping it free from his pants and dropping it next to his tie. He pulls her to him and finally gets to feel that body pressed up against his own. He kisses her lips, her neck, her ears, breathes her in. He moves his lips down her throat and reaches out to unbutton her blouse the rest of the way, exposing that black lacy bra covering those gorgeous tits. He buries his face in her cleavage, cupping her tits, smothering his face in them. She reaches behind and unhooks her bra and he is finally taking each of her naked breasts into his mouth, sucking on those perfect nipples.

Suzanne lets out a moan as he lightly grazes her left nipple with his teeth and then gives it a gentle nibble. "And here I was starting to think you were going to forget that you were supposed to be punishing me," she smirks playfully. "I have been a rather naughty assistant lately, haven't I? Sir?" She turns around, her ass toward him and slowly unzips her skirt, letting it drop to the floor and revealing black lacy panties. She grabs the edge of his desk, slowly bending over at the waist and looks back over her shoulder to meet his eyes. She glances down to see his right hand slowly stroking his shaft through his pants, and smiles. "Mmm... god, I could watch you stroke that all day! Or maybe you want me to do that for you...?" she arches an eyebrow at him.

"I think for the moment you should stay bent over just where you are," Jake says, coming up behind her. He is having a hard time believing he's awake right now, that this woman is really bent over the edge of his desk wearing nothing but red heels and black panties. And telling him how naughty she's been! Shit, even if I am dreaming this, I am damn well going to make the most of it! With his right hand still stroking himself he reaches out with his left and traces down the curve of her back and up the other side. He runs it back down to her round ass and adds his right, gently cupping both cheeks. Suzanne is making small moaning sounds and pushing her ass back against his hands and he suddenly takes his hand and gives her a quick firm smack across her right cheek. She lets out a sharp cry and he is instantly overcome with fear that he's gone too far. Until he realizes she is reaching one hand down and sliding it into her panties. Jake is beyond rock-hard. He gives her other cheek a slap. And again.

"Are you learning your lesson yet?" Another quick smack. Her hand starting to move faster inside her panties. "Do you think you're going to come in to work late again?" Another smack.

"No sir! I will try to be better. I promise!" She stands and turns toward Jake, hard little nipples pointing right at him. She looks him in the eyes and drops to her knees. "Please let me show you I can be a good assistant," she grins, "Let me prove to you I can be taught a lesson."

She undoes his pants and quickly pulls them down, starting to stroke him through his boxer briefs. She pulls them down too, releasing his cock. She admires it for just a second before reaching for it with her hand and her lips. She slowly but firmly starts to stroke his shaft and takes just the very tip between her lips. Jake lets out a load groan, throwing his head back the second her lips touch him. She teases his tip with her tongue, stroking his length, sliding her mouth ever so slightly further down with each stroke. She takes her hand away and takes him fully into her mouth, deep-throating his delicious cock, gagging herself on him, licking every inch with her tongue. She cups his balls and grabs his ass, pulling him deeper down her throat, practically choking herself with his cock.

Jake is running his hands through her hair, moaning, pumping his hips and thrusting his dick between her lips. He takes a hand from her head and grips the edge of the desk. Suzanne knows what that signals and she is NOT ready for this to come to an end! So she slowly slides her lips up and off, looking up at him. She fondles his balls with one hand then takes them each into her mouth, licking and sucking each one as she continues to slowly jerk him off. She keeps a grip on his cock as she brings herself to standing. She presses against him and his hands move immediately to cup and caress her tits. She pushes against him, stroking him against herself. Teasing herself through her panties with his cock. She slides his head up and down over her lace-covered slit. She is moaning, her head back. He can feel how soaking wet her panties are and he can barely control himself. He remembers his role, that he is supposed to be punishing her naughty ass and he steps back into control mode.

"I don't think you deserve that yet, do you?" He says, stepping back just enough so his cock no longer touches her pussy. She can't help but let out a little cry as he takes her 'toy' away. "Do you really think you've been punished enough? Have you learned your lesson? Do you think you deserve to cum?" She can't help but grin widely. God, he is just as sexy as she always knew he would be! She wants him to use her every which way he pleases. She wants to be his dirty little slut to punish as he sees fit. He sets her ass up on the corner of the desk and pushes her legs open wide. "Because I don't think I'm going to allow you to make yourself cum. Not yet. I will be the one making you cum first. Is that clear?"

And then he is down between her legs, his tongue and finger sliding over her soaking panties, one finger sliding underneath to tease her opening. Her clit is throbbing and she feels like she must be wetter than she's ever been, and then he is sliding her panties off and his tongue is back on her clit. She grabs his hair with one hand, pushing against him in rhythm with his tongue, and when he slips his finger inside of her she cannot control herself. She grinds herself against his face and cries out as her orgasm hits her. Weeks of sexual frustration with Mike, years of sexual tension with Jake, it all seems to release in what feels like the most intense orgasm of her life. Jake keeps sliding his finger in and out of her pussy as Suzanne sits up and pulls him toward her. She kisses him. Hungrily. Deeply. Tasting herself all over his lips as he slowly slides his finger out and grips his cock. He rubs himself up and down her slit, covering his cock with her juices, teasing her clit. He leans in and kisses her neck, nibbles her earlobe and whispers, "I think it's time for your final lesson." He continues sliding his cock over her slit, and teasing her opening with just the tip. She is squirming and trying to bring him in deeper, but he keeps teasing. "I want you to turn around and I want you to bend over my desk," he whispers, sending goosebumps all down her body. "I want to grab ahold of these hips and I want to finally bury my cock deep inside your pussy the way I've been wanting to for years."

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Suzanne cannot help herself. The dirty talk, the whispering in her ear, the teasing with his cock. It all feels so amazing and she digs her fingers into his shoulders, holding herself up as she cums intensely again. She slides off the desk and turns around, pressing her tits down on top of Jake's desk and sticking her ass up at him. He presses against her. She feels his cock, so hard between her thighs, and then he is entering her. He verrrrry slowly eases into her. And slides back out and in again. So slowly she is about to tell him to pleeeease fuck her. So excruciatingly slowly she is about to BEG him to fuck her. And just when she turns to plead with him, he thrusts his entire length into her. Hard.

She reaches out and grabs the edge of the desk with one hand to brace herself as he really starts to fuck her. Her other hand goes back to her clit and she is rubbing herself furiously while he pounds away at her pussy. They are both moaning loudly. Panting. Sweating. Groaning. Jake releases his grip on her hips with one hand, and still thrusting deep inside of her gives her another sharp smack across her ass cheek.

"OHHHHHHH My GODDDDDDDD." Suzanne practically screams as she climaxes yet again. Her pussy is clenching around Jake's cock and he cannot take it any longer. He slams into her, pumping stream after stream of cum inside of her. No orgasm has ever felt like this. He is sweating and panting and starts slowing his thrusts, milking out every last drop inside her. He leans forward over her, kissing up her back and running his fingers over the sides of her breasts for a moment while they recover and their breathing returns to normal. Finally Jake eases himself out, and Suzanne pushes herself up off the desk. She turns to Jake, runs her hands up over his chest, and looks him in the eye with a sly grin and a wink, "I'm not so sure I'll be keeping that promise about being on time after all if this is what coming in late will get me..."