Pleasure Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They said they really enjoyed the second week; far better than the first. They're both hopeful of being pregnant and have said they will let us know as soon as they've had tests in a few weeks. They also left you an envelope, as did your earlier clients, but you'll receive those when your contract ends."

That was news to us and we'd really have liked to be able to see what they'd left for us, but we could wait.

"So, what's next then?" I asked.

"For the next week you'll each be working on your own with a single person. We occasionally have these requests; not everyone has a partner or wants a partner. These types of clients are usually business people, very well-heeled from the upper echelons of society. They insist on absolute privacy and confidentiality. These particular ones have requested exclusive service personnel of the opposite gender who have shown relevant qualities in previous service. From the professionalism you have shown during your previous engagements, I believe that you're very well suited. So, one of you will remain in your own room with one client, the other will live with the other client in another allocated room. You will need to find out what your client wants to do and achieve during their stay, and make relevant bookings. You will have priority status for bookings, so you'll find that an advantage. Do you have any questions?"

"Do you have any prior information on these clients that we could peruse?" I asked.

"Very little, neither has been here before and I have very little idea of what they wish to achieve while they're here. You'll be going in cold; basically, all you will know is their names, and those will probably be pseudonyms anyway. As I said, they insist on absolute confidentiality."

Tina and I looked at each other; I noticed Tina was smiling, she always liked a mystery.

"So that means that Tina and I won't be together for the week?" I asked.

"That's correct, unless, of course, your clients also choose to meet and possibly interact. There is always that possibility. Oh, and in case you're concerned, according to their booking request forms, the female client is on contraceptives and both have clean bills of health. It goes without saying that they have both chosen to holiday here because of the island's reputation for sexual freedom. I know you'll do nothing to change that impression. Are you happy to accept these clients?"

Again, Tina and I exchanged glances, then Tina replied.

"Absolutely; I'm looking forward to it, as, I'm sure, Jeff is also."

Betsy relaxed back into her chair. "I'm very pleased and grateful for your acceptance. Here are the very sparse details of your client, basically not much more than a name, false at that. They arrive tomorrow, so you have today to be together and to sort out your rooms, details of which are included in the files. Any further questions?"

We looked at each other, then picked up the slip files and glanced through them. My client was named Imogen, aged 27, but that was about all the detail in the file. Ah well, at least we'd have something to chat about, although I wondered how forthcoming she'd be with her concern for confidentiality.

"I have none, how about you, darling?"

"No, my guy's called Keith and he's 32, that's about all I know or need to know."

"Great. Then you can meet them when they fly in tomorrow, 0900, and all that I need to say is have a great week, as I'm sure you will."

"Thank you, Betsy, I'm sure we will," I replied.

Once back in our room, we discussed our assignment briefly while we sorted our belongings, moving some of mine to the adjacent room that I would occupy with Imogen. By then it was time for lunch, after which we went for a stroll along the beach, swam in the warm ocean, and idled away the first free time we'd had for a while. It was good to be together again, alone, even if for only the day. We ate early, went to bed early and made sweet, gentle, passionate love to one another for several hours before sleeping peacefully.

At one stage during our lovemaking session, I'd just cum in Tina's welcoming cunt and we lay together, enjoying our post-coital bliss, when a question crossed my mind.

"After your experiences this past week, do you think of yourself a bi now?"

"Not really, honey, while I enjoyed being fucked by a woman using a dildo, it's nowhere near as good as the real thing, especially your real thing." She chuckled and kissed me. "I guess you're still stuck with me, although, as they say, variety is the spice of life."

"Well, I must say that I'm pleased to hear that," I replied, kissing her lovingly.

We were woken quite early by the alarm next morning. It was time to put on our professional demeanors and become service personnel again. I moved what I needed to the room I'd share with Imogen for the next few days, then we dressed scantily and sexily, our clothes mainly being a formality as we'd found with previous clients that they preferred to join in the general nudity which was completely acceptable in this exhibitionists' and voyeurs' paradise. Then, after breakfast, we walked to the landing pad and awaited Imogen and Keith.