Pleasure Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock gently, just enough to keep me aroused and hard. However, Betsy's movements were having a definite effect on her as her hips began moving faster and her breathing became more rapid and ragged. She placed her hands on my chest to give herself greater leverage and then began really moving against me forcefully. After a few moments of this, she once again began her wail, her hips moving frenetically until, with a loud scream, she came hard, her body again shuddering as I held her hips to keep her firmly impaled on my cock.

Gradually she came down from her peak, opened her eyes and grinned down at me.

"You're a marvel," she said, then looked towards Tina, who was still slowly stroking her now very moist pussy, "Can I keep him?"

"No way, but I'm very happy to share him like now."

"Well, guess that'll have to do," she replied as once again she began moving her hips before she started raising and lowering herself on my shaft. I reached up and cupped her breasts, using fingers and thumbs to squeeze and pull her pierced nipples, stretching them as I held them still while she moved, causing her to moan softly from the added stimulation. I knew I couldn't take much of this before I would shoot my next load of cum inside her, so I began thrusting into her, raising my hips in time with her downward thrusts, feeling the head of my cock press harder against the end of her cunt.

"Oooohhh, yes, darling, I like that," she purred, changing her movements a little to increase her stimulation still further. It took only a few moments of that before she began shuddering, her movements becoming less rhythmic as she lost control of her body, her keening wail beginning once again as her head rolled on her shoulders.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said with each thrust, then louder. "YES, YES, OOOHHH YES, OOOHHH FUCK MEEEEE, YESSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!!" she screamed as her body tensed and shuddered while I held her hips and moved her back and forth, feeling the end of my cock moving deep within her as her clit ground against my hard, hairy pubic bone.

Betsy's orgasm seemed to go on forever. Every time she began to slow down, I simply thrust a little harder and moved her hips a little more, and she was back to her peak again. I could feel that I was also approaching my point of no return, so I eased off a little, allowing her to gradually recover from her intense sensations. After a few more moments, she simply fell forward onto my chest and lay there, panting, as she recovered.

Eventually, she raised her head and looked into my eyes. "That was wonderful, darling. I've never cum that hard. Wow, what a lover!"

I grinned at the compliment. "Thank you, sweetheart."

We lay still for a few minutes. I glanced over at Tina and saw she was now actively masturbating with the dildo, sliding it in and out as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She had a dreamy look on her face and I was pretty sure she'd already cum. I turned my attention back to Betsy, who was slowly recovering.

"Ready for the next round?" I asked.

"I really don't think I could take any more," she said.

"Well, I'm still hot and horny, so what do you want me to do now?"

"Whatever you like, honey, my body's yours to use."

I got her onto her knees on the bed, head on the mattress, ass high, legs wide apart. Her oozing cunt was wide open and inviting as I knelt behind her and slid my hard pole into her welcoming, slippery entrance, pressing my hips hard against her ass cheeks. I reached around her and cupped her breasts, again stimulating her nipples and using her breasts for leverage to pull myself into her still harder. I then began fucking her hard and fast, pulling almost completely out then back in to full depth, again and again, each thrust accompanied by a slight grunt from her expelled breath. I noticed that Tina was watching us, her hands busy with the dildo as she thrust it in and out of her cunt, her labia stretching and contracting as the dildo did its work inside her. She was clearly very aroused and close to her orgasm, as was I. I wondered if I could time our orgasms together.

I focused again on Betsy, noticing she was beginning to shudder and make a keening sound. I increased my pace, feeling my own arousal approaching its peak, noticing that Tina was also losing control, her head rolling about on her shoulders, eyes closed as she focused on the erotic sensations coming from her pussy. As I watched and continued to fuck hard into Betsy, I felt her cunt start to contract around my cock, then felt her pushing back against me, causing my own arousal to peak as I made a final thrust into her and held still. I felt my cum shooting through my cock and the warm wetness as it filled the depths of her spasming cunt. Her body began writhing and convulsing, causing me to hold on tight for the ride of my life as spurt after spurt of hot sperm shot into her. I looked towards Tina and saw her holding the dildo deep inside her, her body shaking, head rolling from side to side as she made soft mewling sounds as her orgasm washed over her.

Then it was over. Betsy collapsed on the bed, my softening cock pulling out of her fluttering love tunnel. I lay beside her, embracing her as I watched Tina slowly returning to full consciousness, easing the dildo from her pussy and lying on the sofa, as though in a dream. It took several minutes before anyone moved, then Betsy and I kissed, Tina joined us on the bed and joined in the kissing as we held each other closely.

Finally, Betsy looked at the clock on the wall. "Omigod, I have an appointment in ten minutes. Where did the time go?"

She clambered off the bed, pulled her bikini bottom on, picked up her dildo, kissed each of us and made ready to leave.

"Thank you both for a wonderful time. Your rave reviews are certainly well justified, Jeff, and that's the best sex I've had for ages, maybe forever, but I gotta go. Enjoy your week."

She turned and let herself out the door. Tina held me tight and we kissed lovingly.

"You got anything left for me?" she asked.

"I'm sure you'll be able to get him up again, sweetheart."

She reversed her position and lay on top of me, spreading her legs so I could eat her still-pulsating pussy while she kissed and massaged my cock to bring some life to the lifeless. It took only a few minutes of sucking her pussy and clit before she began writhing in pleasure, just as her sucking and nibbling on my cock caused him to harden. She quickly reversed her position again, and positioned herself so my cock slid into her easily as we kissed sexily. We remained like that, both moving our hips gently as our tongues entwined, slowly and gently making love, gradually bringing each other closer to orgasm. As we approached our releases, I cupped her ass cheeks with my hands and moved her harder against me, stimulating her clit and thrusting deeper inside her until she began a low moaning sound, her body losing control as it began shuddering against me. I could feel myself approaching the point of no return once more and, after a few hard thrusts together, we held each other tightly, kissing deeply as I spurted the last of my cum deep inside her spasming cunt.

We must have slept for a few hours, because it was late afternoon when I awoke, Tina still lying on me, my soft cock at her entrance, my thighs covered with our juices. I stirred and that was enough to wake her; she looked around for a few seconds, then we kissed before nature called and she rolled off me and climbed off the bed. I used the bathroom after she'd finished, then we showered together and headed to the café for a bite to eat.

********************************

After breakfast the following morning, Betsy, now dressed in her corporate attire, took Tina and me aside.

"I have a special treat for you which I'm sure you'll enjoy," she said with a grin. "Today two interesting couples will be flying in and I'd like you to take care of them please. Trudi is married to Dennis and April to Tony, but they have been visiting here for the past four years and switch each time, so I'm guessing they'll continue the pattern. They've spent the past year with their spouses, so, if the pattern holds, they'll be spending the next year crossed. They're a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy their company, as well as fulfilling their needs and desires."

The whole concept of switching partners year about sounded both novel and exciting. I looked at Tina and saw she was grinning, so took that as assent and confirmed that we'd be delighted to take care of this foursome for the next week.

A short time later, Betsy introduced us to our charges as they alighted from the helicopter. Dennis and Tony appeared to be fit and athletic, while April was a gorgeous willowy blonde and Trudi a voluptuous red head. All were sparsely clad on this warm morning, the women, who appeared to be in their early thirties, were wearing skimpy crop tops and tight shorts which highlighted, rather than hid, their camel toes, while the two guys wore tight beach shorts which did little to hide the large bulges of their obviously semi-hard cocks. We hugged the new arrivals, thanked Betsy and escorted our charges to their accommodation.

"Right, let's get out of our gear," said Trudi, removing her skimpy top and tossing it on the bed.

In a very short time, we were all naked, and they were paired off with the partners they had not seen since last year, kissing, hugging and fondling each other. April looked over at us as we stood together, apart from the foursome.

"I suppose you're wondering what this is all about," she said to Tina.

"No, Betsy told us of your arrangement, so guess it's catch-up time. We'll be out in the pool if you need us."

We left the room and strolled down to the pool; our imaginations easily visualizing the activities without our presence being required. We swam a few lengths then sat on the seats in the pool, Tina on my lap, as we watched the activity as helicopters arrived and a ferry pulled in to discharge another group of holiday-makers. It seemed like this was a very popular week. After a while, our foursome wandered down to the pool, naked now, arm in arm, and dived in, swimming a little before joining us on the seats at the end.

"Guess you've been looking forward to that for a while," I commented.

"Definitely," replied Dennis, "It's an interesting lifestyle; for the first few weeks or even months it's like a honeymoon, then it becomes routine, then for the last few weeks I'm really looking forward to getting back with my other partner. That works both ways, regardless of whether I'm with my lover or my wife. It's not just me, we all feel it like that. None of us can understand how couples can stay together for years. We enjoy the variety, but in a stable sort of way."

The others were nodding, agreeing with his comments.

"So, when you're here, do you make love only with the new partner or both?" asked Tina.

"Oh, both, of course," answered Trudi, "Why wouldn't you? Sometimes we play the field as well. When you've got a buffet, why stick only to the steak?"

They all chuckled at her comment, and I found myself agreeing, thinking of all the people Tina and I had made love with during the past few weeks.

"Betsy mentioned that some couples had interesting differences in the ways they like to find sexual gratification. Do you have any particular preferences?" I asked.

The two women looked at each other for a few seconds before April replied for them both. "Yes, I guess we do, although I, for one, have never dwelt on these differences. Trudi and I both like bdsm, but in different ways. Trudi likes a bit of pain, I like a bit of constriction. So, I often wear tight corsets or more while Trudi likes her ass, tits and pussy beaten, at least while she's here, but I guess all year as well."

I noticed Trudi was nodding in agreement, while Dennis and Tony were grinning, obviously remembering times when they assisted each of these women to enjoy their particular fetishes. Trudi then added to April's explanation. "The other thing we both like is to be made to cum while we're helpless and unable to do anything to stop the continual orgasms. That gets me really hot just thinking about it. One of our favorite toys here is the Sybian machine. Sometimes we book an hour with Sylvia and control each other's machine, seeing who can make the other beg for mercy first. We really must buy one of those for each home."

"And it goes without saying that we all love watching others have sex and love being watched as we fuck together too," added April.

I noticed that as we were talking about sexual matters, firstly I had hardened up and I could see that Dennis and Tony were also hard and that both men were busy stroking pussy while Tina was gently stroking herself. I moved my hand to replace hers and she reached for my cock.

"It looks like this sex talk has got us all aroused, eh," said Tony, "Trudi, how about an encore right here?"

Tony moved from the steps to one of the round seats, which allowed a person to straddle the seated partner, and Trudi moved away from Dennis and straddled Tony's thighs. She lifted a little, positioned herself and sat down, the clear water allowing us to see his cock slowly disappearing inside her love tunnel. I wondered whether Dennis and I should also move to seats and looked questioningly at him, my unspoken question being answered by a slight shake of his head. I guessed, correctly as it turned out, that we were to watch Tony and Trudi make love, and also guessed correctly that Dennis and I would both be taking our turns in the very near future. It seemed that exhibitionism and voyeurism were very definitely fetishes of this quartet.

We watched as Trudi fucked herself on Tony's cock, at first being able to see his cock moving back and forth, but this became difficult as they sped up, stirring the water up and making it necessary to guess what was happening below by what was happening above water. They kissed, Tony cupping Trudi's breasts and squeezing her nipples hard as she closed her eyes, head back, enjoying the painful arousal as she moved her hips back and forth, her clit obviously pounding hard against Tony's body. After only a few minutes, Trudi began panting, repeating "Oh, yes; oh, yes" over and over as she showed very obvious signs of approaching her release. Then she was there; Tony twisted her nipples painfully as she groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, then she leant forward and embraced Tony tightly, as they kissed.

After a short time, they relaxed and sat there, Tony's aroused cock still inside Trudi. I expected that Dennis and April would pair up, but that was not the case. Dennis took his seat and gestured to Tina to mount him. Tina grinned in anticipation, straddled his thighs and slowly sank down onto his rampant member. Once she was in position, Dennis held her ass cheeks and began moving her back and forth, trying to sense how Tina liked her lovemaking. Meantime, April moved beside me and reached for my cock, holding it gently, moving it slightly, but not enough to cause any significant arousal. Dennis and Tina were now moving faster and harder, Tina moaning as she climbed the slope to her orgasm. I looked away from the lovers for a moment, catching April's eye and seeing her grin at me, looking an absolute picture with her long blonde hair framing her gorgeous face. I bent my neck down and we kissed as I stroked her smooth pussy gently, feeling her warmth and slippery arousal.

Our attention was drawn back to Tina and Dennis, Tina with her eyes closed, head back, load moans coming from her throat as she reached the brink while Dennis, noticing this, had slowed down his movements, holding Tina there for a few moments. "Oh, yes, make me cum, let me cum, you bastard," she moaned as she tried to increase the tempo. After a few moments, and in his own good time, Dennis started fucking into her more forcefully and, with a scream, Tina came hard. Dennis had as much control as Tony, so he didn't fill Tina's clasping cunt with his cum, saving it for later. It was now my turn with April.

I sat on a concrete seat and April glided through the water and straddled my thighs, sitting so my cock was between our bodies as we began kissing. She wrapped her arms around my back and I slid my hands between us and cupped her breasts. She moaned softly as I began stimulating her nipples and massaging her tit flesh until she could stand the anticipation no longer. She lifted herself upwards, moved forwards and sank slowly onto my hard cock. It felt wonderful as my cock was seemingly devoured by her warm, slippery love tunnel, sliding inwards until I felt the end press against her cervix. She wriggled gently, then managed to drop a further inch or so until I felt her aroused clit pressing against my pubic bone. We remained still, gently kissing as we accustomed ourselves to each other, our arousal increasing as I continued my breast and nipple stimulation until she moaned softly and began moving back and forth, sliding along my thighs.

I could feel the head of my cock moving back and forth across her cervix deep inside her cunt, stimulating both of us. If she kept that up, I knew I wouldn't last long. I glanced sideways and saw four sets of eyes watching us as Tina sat on Tony's lap while Trudi cuddled with Dennis. April dropped her hands until they gripped my hips, then began moving herself back and forth more violently on my rampant member buried deep inside her. She had her head tilted backwards, eyes closed, making rhythmic sounds as she thrust back and forth. It appeared she was very close, so I removed my hands from her breasts and held her ass cheeks, slowing her movements down, delaying her orgasm. She moaned in frustration and quickly pulled one hand off her ass and placed it back on her breast; I followed with my other hand and heard her hiss a quiet "Yessss," as my breast stimulation resumed. Her arousal increased very quickly until she bit her lower lip, leant back and tensed. I could feel her cunt clasping and releasing my cock as she came, watching her experience her ecstasy as I continued to squeeze her nipples hard. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and grinned.

"Thank you, honey, now for the main course."

I glanced at Tony and saw him grinning. "She usually has a small introduction before the main one," he explained.

This time I opened all stops and fucked into April as hard as I could, feeling my arousal increase as she began grunting with each powerful thrust she made against me. I could feel the pressure on her clit increase as she pulled herself onto me harder with each thrust. She began lifting off me until I was half out, then thumping back down, obviously enjoying the sensations in her clit, cunt and breasts as her arousal increased, her grunting becoming louder, my cock seeming to have a mind of its own as it felt like it was growing harder, fatter, each time it plunged inside her. I could feel myself approaching my release but tried to hold off until she was good and ready.

"Cum, honey, cum in me, fill me with your hot sperm," she said as she writhed in arousal.

I did just that; after another few thrusts I held her breasts tightly, nipples squeezed hard, and pulled down as far as I could, preventing her from rising as I felt my hot juices pulse through my cock into her hungry cunt. She obviously felt me cumming, because she screamed as she pulled herself against me and I felt her cunt muscles milking the cum from my cock as her body trembled in my arms.

Our peaks seemed to last a lifetime, and then we both relaxed and kissed as post-coital bliss descended on us. It took several minutes before we became aware of our surroundings again, then looked towards the smiling faces of the other four.