All Comments on 'Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 07'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic, awesome, wonderful honestly one of the best stories I have ever read I cried I really did thank you for imagining and writing it and hears to a future filled with more wonderful tails and adventures god bless and keep you always and forever

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this entire series and can see a follow up as Max pledges.

One editorial comment, I think if you were to expand each chapter beyond just the completion of the challenges, some you could build this wonderful story into a novella and possibly a novel that would be very worth reading...

wellhot4itwellhot4italmost 3 years ago

Your story was very thought provoking, made me wish it was that easy to transition, but alas it is not x

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 3 years ago

From the first chapter, I felt like Alison would stay a female. It was well done though and you wrapped it up nicely.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
WOW what a story!

Extremely well done!

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Excellent ending, and glad that you had Allison do it for herself, rather than Max (though that did count as well), and that Max made that acknowledgment to.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

Like Shelby noted below, I really enjoyed the entire series. Waiting to see what you do next. Keep it up. You've kept me up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good fantasy ride. Your story struggled a bit at the beginning but once you got past the “Magic” part it took on the new life I think you were trying for. You kept it light hearted and emotionally confusing, which I found to be the best part of your storyline. Good characters and character development throughout. First 5 ***** I have awarded, and I think you earned each one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would normally have so many things to bring up but why bother at this point? You have written a well thought out story that managed to deeply affect me emotionally and I know that I would just become a huge mess again if I got into everything I loved about this incredibly beautiful tale. I was hoping once I started getting into chapter one that it might help me to answer some questions but sadly I think I actually ended up with even more things to consider and ended up being a soggy snot factory during the process. While it is very messy, it also is quite cathartic so thank you for that as well as giving me a story I can always go back to when I have too many extra boxes of Kleenex cluttering up my closets and tables. This was a real gem and a truly rare one at that as far as I’m concerned.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

freyafertilityfreyafertilityalmost 3 years ago

I positively loved this story! Oh how I wish this could have happened to me in college. I would have totally made the same choice! Thank you for writing this story. It’s such a dream to read.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Phenomenal work. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

SchuifSchuifalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this amazing story

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done! Thank you.

OutsidenudistOutsidenudistalmost 3 years ago

I loved it...!!I'd love to meet girl like Allison. Thank you for sharing your story...!! (smiling)

Whitefox2110Whitefox2110over 2 years ago

I love every part. And cried this whole chapter. It really was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy. Erotic. Tender. Loving. Just a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

mindsparks_boonmindsparks_boonover 2 years ago

Such a fun series! I’m glad she followed her heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fun read. The story went along in perfect order!

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

I love this story, and I'm so happy for Alison and Max. I would love to read an epilog if you ever write it. Thank you for sharing this.

HotjaneyHotjaneyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. The world would be a better place if we all could experience both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a trans woman who to my surprise acutally switched teams after my surgrey. This story made me cry in the sense that it was so relatable in so many ways. P.7 I bascally did nothing but cry through the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So glad I found this story. I will admit to the proverbial "Judging a book by its cover" when I found it. I assumed it would be another frat guy filled sissy story (not that there is anything wrong with that. I was looking forward to some raunch!). But what I got was such an insightful, thought provoking story about the love of self and the love of another. I love love. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES