Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quaking, but Alex stepped up and took the pen without another word. She made a big show of signing her name and then stepped back. For once she was quiet. Maybe it was the fact that she knew this was a moment that demanded that no pressure be given.

Brittany and I exchanged glances, and then we both decided. I stepped up first. I grabbed the pen. I could feel it was warm with magical heat. Signing this page was another spell, one that would change everything. I took a deep breath. This was what I wanted. I wanted Max, I wanted Alison's life, no matter what. I put the pen to paper and signed my name, my true name in broad careful, girlish strokes, and giggled as I dotted each 'i' with a little feminine heart.

The last of our trio followed suit, and the little redhead became the third new Delta of the evening. The rest of the pledges followed after us. Some were as eager as Alex had been and others were more restrained, but in the end about twenty of us were standing next to the book, and the president of our new house.

"I'm so happy to see you all deciding to join our house. Tomorrow we'll come and help you move into your new home and we'll all have a proper welcome. Tonight, we celebrate!" The older Delta shouted and threw off her robe to reveal a sexy little dress and she ushered us back upstairs.

We all poured out into the crowded party, and we could see unfamiliar guys filtering up from the other side. As curious as I was about what some of the other pledges looked like as guys, I wanted to find Max first.

No sooner had I managed to work my way over to him, than Alex slid up beside me.

"So this is the beefcake that made you want to keep the boobs!" She blurted out as she gave Max a solid looking over. I blushed, not sure exactly how to introduce her now.

"Max, this is Alex." I tilted my head towards the vivacious blond. I knew there was no hope in him not scoping out her boobs, but it was hilarious watching him trying to avoid it. "And if you really want to check out her breasts, just man up and do it."

Alex laughed as Max actually blushed. That made me giggle as well. At least there wasn't any doubt that Alex could pull a whammy on anyone she met.

Finally, she held her hand out, and he shook it. "Glad to meet you, Max."

As soon as she pulled her hand back, she slid over and wrapped around me. "Now, if you two ever need a girl for a threesome, Alison has my number." She leaned over and gave my cheek a lewd lick. Then in an instant she was gone, off to overload someone else.

"Threesome, huh?" I could see Max thinking hard.

"Only if you want the both of us tied up and whipped while she has her fun." I leaned in and whispered in his ear. He pulled back and shot me a surprised look. I gave him a serious nod so that he knew I wasn't joking.

"Well, maybe later then." I could feel him shudder as I came in and hugged him.

"So, not quite that kinky yet." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I had to admit I was curious, and I knew that Alex wouldn't really toss us straight to the deep end, but tonight was special, and I didn't want to think about that kind of thing right now.

He laughed and we slowly mingled into the crowd. It was crowded, noisy, and I had to admit a bit more than I could handle. The new Taus were busy whooping it up, making a big show of their restored manhood. After a couple of close encounters, I made it a point to stay clear. I could understand how they felt, but it was just too much of a ruckus for me.

It didn't take long for me to come to the conclusion that I just wasn't in the mood for a big party. I really just wanted a party for two.

"Not into it?" Max asked as I pulled him out of the house.

"Yeah, I guess, I'm not really feeling like a party girl today." I smiled and pulled up beside him. "Or I guess, I'd rather have a little more private party."

Max took the hint, and I don't think we could have made it back to his dorm room any faster. I could probably have used my room at the frat, but given the mood tonight, I knew I'd be risking having someone barge in, and I just really didn't want to be interrupted.

Our clothes were scattered all over the floor once we cleared the door to his room. We didn't need to say anything more, we both knew what we wanted. It wasn't until we were both naked, standing next to each other that I finally stopped, and breathed. I grabbed his hands and looked up at him, our eyes meeting.

"I never expected to feel like this looking into your eyes, Max. Thank you, for everything." I told him. It was so true. As wild and crazy as this week had been, in the end he'd help me find myself. I hadn't expected it to be like this, but I couldn't have wanted anything else.

He nodded back at me. "And you Alison, I never dreamed of finding a girl like you. I am so happy you chose this, chose us. I love you."

I flushed at his words. It was so raw and intense, so much unlike the Max I usually saw. This was the sincere man that I wanted to be with more than anything.

"I love you too." I pulled in close and let my naked breasts press into his chest as we titled out heads for a kiss. Our lips met, and we simply melted together for a moment. Without even breaking our kiss, Max swept me up and carried me to his bed. His hands tenderly stroking me.

"Mmmm..." I moaned into his mouth as his touch sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. Ever since my transformation I'd never been able to get the difference of sex as a guy and as a girl out of my head, until now. Now I was just a girl, what I'd been didn't matter anymore, I was a woman, and his hands knew how to draw wonder from my flesh.

He crawled up into bed slowly, shifting us together so that he didn't need to stop kissing as he moved between my legs. I opened my thighs for him, letting him position himself on top of me. All the while he was stroking me, caressing me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His fingers slid over the curves of my breasts and along the soft length of my thighs.

I was open to him, completely, utterly, and when he lowered himself onto me, I couldn't have been more ready. He shifted between my legs and I felt the familiar rubbing of his cock between my thighs. I opened my thighs up even wider and shifted my hips for him.

I squeezed him closer when he started to slide along the length of my slit, rubbing against my clit and covering his hardness with my wet juices. I thrust my hips back at him, eager, and aching for what came next. His mouth grew more insistent in that moment and I felt him pull his tip until it was pressed against my hot womanhood. My pussy lips were wrapped around him, kissing at his head and ready for him to push inside.

"Oh, Max!" I moaned when he finally thrust into me. The raw sensation of being penetrated, of his hard shaft stretching me open, was incredible. The feeling of our bodies coming together was absolute perfection.

"I love you, Alison." He panted before he kissed me again. It was just what I needed. He began thrusting at that moment, sliding inside of me, and drawing out moans of pleasure from my lips. This was what it truly meant to make love.

I slid my hands down now, stroking his arms, chest and back as I writhed beneath him. His cock moved inside me, running across my pussy lips and driving deep into me, as I gasped and moaned between kisses. It was just too much. All the pent up anxiety of the last day was being driven out of me, replaced by my feelings for this silly lug of a man.

"Oh, oh yes! Max, yes!" I moaned as his rhythm drove me wild. I could feel my orgasm coming, that tension that drove the needs inside me and I fucked him back as hard as I could. His ragged breaths told me he was close as well, and we drove harder together, our bodies becoming one piece of writhing flesh.

We cried out as one as we came together. Max drove deep inside my pussy and I squeezed down on him. We pulled together, our lips and tongues assaulting the other as we were hit by the hammering waves of pleasure. The tension melted away, and I simply melted into him as ecstasy flowed through me.

I cuddled up with him after that, allowing myself to enjoy the afterglow. We didn't speak now, we just breathed deeply, and sometimes let a hand wander a bit. It was one of those moments that didn't need any words.

We continued for quite a while after that, making love and resting before going again. In the end, I was laying on top of him, under his covers when he finally drifted off to sleep. I looked down at him, at his sleeping, silly grin. I'd never imagined this would be my life, and now it was. I knew I'd found the person I'd spend the rest of my life with, it had only taken changing every other part of myself.

As much as this was the ending of one adventure, I knew it was the beginning of a whole new one. I was a girl now, with all that entailed, and that wasn't going to change. I also had a boyfriend, and maybe someday he'd be even more than that. It was a crazy thought, but it made me happy just thinking it. I'd never been so close to someone before, and I knew I wanted to keep him forever.

Everything else was just details, and there would be plenty of time for that later. For now it was time to rest, to dream sweet dreams and hope for my own happy ending.

The End

Thanks for reading! I really want to thank everyone who's taken the time to leave me messages and comments on this story, it's been a pleasure to hear from all of you, even the critical ones.

When I wrote this story, it was done as a kind of fun lark, and I was doing my best to keep it in the bounds of publishing rules for erotica, which is always a fuzzy beast to keep track of. So, while, I had a lot of fun exploring some of the experiences of life from a female perspective, I know it's a pretty idealized version of it with a lot of the rough edges sanded off. Still, it's been a lot of fun and I've found it's good to write light hearted stuff as well as the dark.