All Comments on 'Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 01'

by Javahead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No wonder it blows

Anything from the Authors Hangout sucks balls.

trysttrystover 4 years ago
Great, but . . .

Really enjoyed the ongoing adventures of "Plum" and Dave, but it sure feels incomplete to me. It's really sexy, and, while your descriptions of places and events, conversations and psychology are well done, your characters are nearly faceless and generic. Hot, but it could have been utterly scorching.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Author

Author tries to jump into LW with a story whose first chapter is on another, more obscure site. Good luck selling this one.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another author

Another author who mistakenly thinks that they are good enough that readers will hunt across genres for their work. Based on this offering, I won't bother with it wherever it is. Story was Plum stupid.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Lacks real emotion!

I appreciate it is pure fiction, but having read the backstory which I found to be interesting, it seems that husband Dave has now lost the plot somewhat.

Whilst allowing his wife to live out her fantasies as a stripper, something which he was a close observer of and benefited from. He now is quite happy to let his wife whore herself out to all and sundry without any qualms at all. No angst, jealousy or emotion, he seems unbelievably blasé about everything.

Not really the behaviour of a rational husband who is supposedly deeply in love with his wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavahead@Javahead
Long time tech guy, sometime writer back in the Usenet newsgroup days getting back into the game. Very attached. Fond of good food and drink, outdoor activities, and sarcasm. 11/10/19 "Plum Blossoms: Full Bloom Pt. 01" went live today. It's the first part of the novel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES