Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was careful not to bump against her new tattoo as I thrust into her. I did my best to sound intimidating as I told her "You're mine now, Plum Blossom. Forever. You'll wear that tattoo showing that you're my whore for the rest of your life. I intend to use you like this for the rest of your life too and remind you of what you are. A bad girl. A slut. A whore. My whore. And I know you love it, don't you?"

She whimpered slightly and shook her head in denial as I took her, but her reflected expression in the wall mirror was as eager as mine. Despite the lack of warning I'd given her, she was wet and ready, and I could feel her rolling her hips in response as I thrust. I chuckled.

"Little slut! You love being taken hard, don't you?" She shook her head wildly, then jumped as I gave her bottom a swat. "Say it, Plum! Say it!"

By now her whimpers had turned into wails. "All right! I'm a slut! I'm your whore! And I love it when you use my slutty little body. Use me harder! Use me!"

I did, pounding harder and faster until her wails became a wordless shriek and I could feel her cunt convulse around me, ignoring her surrender as I thrust deep a final time and held her hips in place while I emptied myself into her body.

Neither of us spoke as I pulled her upright again and led her into the bathroom, but she smiled slightly when I handed her a washcloth - ignoring the trickle of white making its way down her inner thighs she bent to clean my softening cock. Only when she'd finished cleaning me did she begin on herself.

I didn't bother dressing as I returned to the main room and sat down, in the same chair I'd bent her over. Wordlessly, she settled sideways into my lap, legs to one side and her head resting on the opposite shoulder. She wiggled slightly to make herself more comfortable, then gave a sigh of contentment. Her voice was quiet. "Thank you, Dave. Just ... thank you."

"What for, Plum?"

"For giving me what I wanted. I know how much you love me, and how protective you are. But you didn't go easy on me because of it - since we left Jim's office you've taken care of me, but treated me like what I wanted to be - a whore and slut. You didn't let me forget it, even for a moment. You told me what you planned, gave me to Rommel to fuck as a tip, then walked away while he did it. You had him permanently label me a whore while you sat and watched, then showed me the proof. When we came back here you didn't ask - you took me and used me the way you wanted. You were forceful, even rough. And forced me to admit that I wanted it too."

Her sudden smile was breathtaking. "But even though you didn't admit it, you gave me a chance to object before giving me to Rommel. You fed me juice and held my hand the whole time he was working, too - it really helped, having you there. You took me hard - just the way I needed it - but were careful to avoid hurting me, and didn't bump even once against my new tattoo."

My voice was teasing as I told her "You've found my weakness, Plum. I love you. However can I ever hope to keep your fear and respect?" She giggled.

I let the levity drain away. "As long as you're Plum Blossom, not Susan, remember that I do own you - you worked very hard to convince me that's what you want and need. Right now, I've been much tougher with you than any of the other girls I've bedded, to keep you aware of that. And that's why I'm marking you as mine - so it's easier for you to remember."

My voice warmed "I love you. As long as you behave for me, I'd like to be able to show it. Even if you're a slutty little slave whore, you're my slutty little slave whore"

She almost purred as she repeated my last few words under her breath, then gave me a scorching kiss. "I love you, Dave. And I love being a slutty little slave whore for you."

"Then get your slutty little slave whore ass dressed - I'm taking you out to show off."

Chapter 45

Plum looked sexy but almost demure as I led her into the security office. I'd chosen a slightly longer skirt for her to wear, with a loose sleeveless blouse. Roy gave her an appreciative look before giving a thumbs-up. "Looking good, Plum. Dave may be a little crazy, but he's got good taste."

I grinned at him. "Envious? I just know to grab a good thing when I have the chance. Is DeShawn on monitors, or doing the rounds?"

"He's out on rounds. If you're going on duty, I'd be happy to keep Plum company." He gave an exaggerated leer and wiggle his eyebrows.

She clutched my arm in mock terror "Dave! Protect me! Do you know what he wants to do with me?"

I swatted her bottom lightly. "Probably the same thing he did last week, Plum. Why do you need protection?"

"Because I might give in to his advances, and I'm trying hard to be a good girl!" It would have been more convincing if she hadn't been leaning forward to give us both a better view down her blouse as she said it.

I grinned at Roy "Sorry, stud - virtue comes hard for her, so I'll keep her with me. If you see DeShawn before I do, remind him he's supposed to meet us this evening."

ooOoo

Vacuum was full enough that Flora was too busy to do more than wave in greeting, but we were able to grab a booth facing the door and order drinks. Plum was in her element - as soon as her drink arrived, her blouse was hanging open as she leaned me with my arm around her. She made contented noises as my hand explored a breast and toyed with its nipple.

"Shameless little exhibitionist."

She looked smug. "Isn't that one of the reasons that you love me?"

I chuckled. "I suppose it is. And after last night's show, it's silly to expect you to be embarrassed by this. Or if I took you right here on the table, for that matter."

"Dave! I'd be blushing if you did that!"

"Enough to stop me?"

"Of course not. But I would be blushing."

I laughed. "I stand corrected. I love you, you almost shameless little exhibitionist."

ooOoo

"Hey, Plum! I heard you got a new tattoo. Show me?"

Plum smiled and started to slide her blouse off her shoulders.

I smiled, too. "Only if you sit down, Maricar. I'll buy you a lady drink, and Plum can show you her bandages, and I can show you the pictures I took. I hoped we'd have a chance to say goodbye to you, anyway."

With a practiced motion, she slid into the seat on my other side. A moment later, she was as topless as Plum. She grinned when I quirked an eyebrow "You're paying for it. And maybe you'll want to share me tonight - Plum seemed interested."

Plum giggled and stuck out her tongue "Maybe! But now that I've got my hooks in him I want to keep him all for myself tonight. Do you want me to ask him if I can short time you?"

I slipped my free arm around Maricar and cupped her breast, mirroring my hold on Plum. "No, you can't. If you two are going to go at it, I want to watch!"

They both made exaggerated expressions of disappointment, then laughed.

I squeezed her tighter for a moment. "Maricar, if this wasn't the first night here that she's totally mine, I'd love to have you both in bed with me. But I promise you that if you're still working here next time we come we'll do just that. Deal?"

ooOoo

Marisol hadn't noticed us, but I'd spotted her coming down the stairs hand in hand with a customer - judging by their expressions, they'd both had a good time. I tapped her arm as she passed our booth, and guided her to a seat.

She smiled at both of us and nodded her thanks when I ordered a lady drink. She glanced at Plum, then pulled off her own top. She smiled again as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in to snuggle against me.

"Dave! I thought you'd forgotten me - you never came and tried me out again!" Her pout was mostly for show, but I could hear a little hurt, too.

"I know. But I was away with Jim part of the time, and I was asked to give you a few days to settle in. Can you forgive me?"

She looked at me appraisingly, for a moment, then nodded. I think she realized I was sincere - I really was sorry I hadn't at taken the time to buy her a lady drink, at least.

Plum broke the remaining tension "Are you enjoying yourself, Marisol?"

She blushed slightly but gave an emphatic nod. "It's a lot more fun than being a maid. And I like the men... well, most of them."

Plum's voice was innocent, but her eyes were twinkling "Did Sally get a chance to give you her advanced training yet?"

Her blush deepened as she nodded again.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Her blush was flaming now, but she managed an almost inaudible "Yes."

Plum relented slightly "I was just as embarrassed as you were, but I enjoyed it too." She grinned "It was even better the next time. And when Dave took Flora and me together. Guys like watching two girls together. Dave really likes it. Maybe next time it can be you and me."

By now, her blush had reached her upper chest - her modest breasts were almost as red as her face.

"Plum! Stop teasing Marisol. She's a sweet girl. And you blushed just as red the first time I asked you about your time with Sally. Last week, wasn't it?"

"Marisol, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you blush like that. And I really was embarrassed at first, a lot. But guys really do like watching - if a guy bar fines two girls together, he'll expect you to give him a show." Plum sounded genuinely contrite.

Marisol nodded, then managed a momentary smile. "I did enjoy it. That's why I blushed." Her voice was so quiet I could barely hear her. Although her blush remained, I noticed her tiny nipples were hard.

I hugged her. "Marisol, we may tease you but both of us want you to be happy. And we want to keep an eye on you and keep in touch, even after we leave tomorrow. Would you like that?"

She looked at us both searchingly, then nodded firmly before reaching across me to pull Plum into a hug that sandwiched me in between them. "I think I'd like that very much."

ooOoo

Reluctantly, Plum had put her blouse back on so we could go to dinner.

Afterward, we'd gone back to the room to dress for the club, after carefully removing her bandages and cleaning her back. Though it would take weeks to heal and would start flaking in another couple of days, right now her tattoo looked fresh and sharp, and she wanted to show it off.

We'd waited until the 11 PM show had started before we made our entrance. Even with Sally giving an exceptional performance on stage, Plum's outfit drew eyes when we entered the club.

She'd outdone herself - between her clothes and stage makeup she looked hot, slutty, and ready for anything. Her platform heels gave her hips a sultry sway as she walked, and her breasts were - barely- covered by a loose vest. Barely - there was a three-inch wide gap in the front held precariously in place with a single chain, and her dark nipples showed faintly through the gauzy material. Her skirt did reach below mid-thigh, but the slit on her right thigh ran all the way to the waistband - confirming that she'd gone commando underneath.

If I hadn't been walking with her I don't think she'd have made it across the floor without being offered a long-time bar fine, or at least a trip up the stairs. Just as she'd planned - she looked almost insufferably smug as she slid into our booth. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and gave her a gentle shake. "You're not working tonight, Plum. Behave!"

She gave me her urchin grin "It's my last night here, Dave. Let them look. Doesn't it get you hot knowing how many men want me? And knowing how wet I'll be before we get back to your room? Maybe you should just take me upstairs, instead." With a taunting expression, she unhooked the vest's chain and let it fall open, exposing her swollen nipples to the room.

"Little whore!" She jumped slightly as I gave her closest nipple a sharp tweak, then laughed and leaned her head against my shoulder.

We weren't alone long - Jim and DeShawn had come in just after us, and waited at the foot of the stage for the show to finish. The pair collected Sally as soon as she reached the floor, pulling her to join us without giving her time to dress. She took the time to wrap her skirt around her waist before sliding into the booth next to Plum, but left her top off, laughing as three sets of male eyes tracked her movement.

DeShawn smiled as Flora joined us a few minutes later, then reluctantly laughed as she pulled off her own top and slid in beside Sally. She blew him a kiss, but immediately joined into Plum and Sally's whispered discussion - it seemed to involve a lot of hand waving, giggles, and wicked glances in our direction. At one point, Plum pulled off her vest entirely and turned to show them her new tattoo - whatever Flora told her after that sent the trio off into gales of laughter.

Since our women - mostly - ignored the three of us in favor of their own conversation, we returned the favor.

"... that's quite a story, Dave. I'm not certain if I could do that - Flora and I are still working things out and I knew she'd been a bar girl for a long time going into it."

I shrugged. "It wasn't easy for me, either, and I'd a couple of years experience swinging with my former girlfriend."

"So why'd you risk it?" He didn't sound judgmental, but curious.

"Partly because it also turned me on - I've got more than a little of the voyeur in my makeup. But mostly because of how much the idea turned her on. She's fantasized about being a bar girl - obsessed about being a bar girl, really - since she first knew what sex was, even though she did her best to suppress it. Stripping let her explore that, a little, but when I told her I knew Jim I could see how excited it made her. She told me once, years ago, that no matter how properly behaved she's always been a whore inside. Coming her let her be one for real, as safely as I could arrange."

"Weren't you worried she'd regret it? Or like it too much, like Maricar?"

"The first? No, not really - I know her too well. Up until the last minute, I gave her every opportunity to back out without criticism, but I knew she wouldn't take it. What worried me more was the second, even though I know how much she loves me. I think she did get a little caught up in things the first few days here, but I was right to trust her - with a little help, she pulled herself back as soon as she realized she was doing it. Now she's just trying to wring every bit out of things while she's here."

Jim broke in "I had a long talk with her about it - and told her that if she did like being here more than being Dave's wife, they'd both probably be happier if she did stay. She didn't even hesitate - she told me upfront that she might be a slut and a whore, but she's Dave's slut and whore, no one else's. And that this is fun, but she loves her life with him too much to give it up." He rolled his eyes and added, "I'm not quite sure why, but she really does love this big lunk."

I glared back for a moment, then shrugged "And I love her. So I'm willing to let her play a little, and enjoy watching her, as long as she stays within the limits we agree on. As Jim said, she may be a slut and whore - but she's my slut and whore. And a damn fine wife."

He shook his head skeptically.

I grinned and shook a finger at him. "You'll see. If you've got the sense to stay with Flora, you'll learn first-hand. Given half a chance, she'll make you just as happy as Plum makes me."

He looked conflicted but willing to believe. I swatted his shoulder. "Keep in touch - I'd like to stay friends. I know Plum's planning on keeping in touch with Sally and Flora. Next time you're in the states - you too, Jim, if you didn't already know it - I hope you'll swing by and visit. Bring your ladies, if they're with you. We'd both love to see you. And you'll see - except when I'm there to keep her safe, she keeps all this under control. As hard as it may be to believe watching her here, most of our friends and coworkers back home think she's shy and easily embarrassed."

Jim nodded agreement, then laughed. "But right now, I think your shy and easily embarrassed wife is leading our ladies into mischief."

I looked up. While we'd been talking, the girls had slid from the booth. In a giggling clump, they were heading into the dancer's dressing room.

"What did I miss?"

"Sally had mentioned that since Plum wasn't available they'd canceled the midnight show. I think she's planning a farewell performance. The other two volunteered to dance back-up."

Sure enough, the midnight show started right on time, but with just three dancers on stage - Plum, Sally, and Flora. The three hadn't bothered with elaborate costumes or any of the stage props - they were wearing just the club's standard string bikinis as they took the three center poles, with Plum in the headliner's center spot.

Honestly, any of the three could have headlined in most clubs. If it had been over a year since she last took the stage, Flora must have been doing regular practice on her own - she might not have been up to Sally or Plum's level, but she still put on a better show than any of the dancers I'd seen onstage here save Sally and Plum herself. And she was having a great time doing it, judging by her broad smile. Though they let Plum shine by avoiding the most spectacular moves, the two put on an amazing show.

But Plum was going all out, showing every move she knew as athletically as she could - spins, inversions, helicopters, slides, splits, flowing through what seemed to be dozens of variations almost too fast to follow. Her hair was loose, streaming out behind her as she spun around the pole. I'd seen this intensity before - it could have been a bravura performance after a good night at home, only the black curving lines of her new tattoo showing otherwise. That, and the uninhibited eroticism of her dance - of all their dances. And their focused intensity. She set a grueling pace, and her two shadows' moves tracked hers in a simpler but still-impressive echo.

She followed her standard progression from the club at home - their tops didn't come off until the end of the first song, and their bottoms didn't follow until the end of the second. But for the last song, there were three bare golden-brown bodies spinning about the poles, only their sweat-slick skins showing any hint of the intensity of their effort.

And I wanted Plum. Badly, as soon as I could get her off the stage. Or even on it, if the dance continued too much longer. Judging by the expressions I saw when I briefly tore my attention from the stage, both Jim and DeShawn were as entranced as I was myself. DeShawn in particularly looked hammer-struck as his eyes tracked Flora's movements with a hungry intensity. And if not as surprised, Jim's expression wore an equal hunger watching Sally.

The rest of the audience appeared to feel the same way - as the dance went on, men drifted closer and closer to the stage. By the time the music ended and the three came hand in hand to the edge of the stage to make their bows, every as-yet unattached man in the club had drifted forward. I could hear a wordless murmur of eager anticipation as the three left their discarded costumes behind and headed for the stairs leading to the club floor.

By then, the three of us had pushed our way to the foot of the stage stairs. The murmur turned into a disappointed groan as the three threw themselves into our arms before they'd reached the bottom step. But I'd barely noticed - I was too involved in responding to Plum's scorching kiss.

Her voice was low but intense. "Take me upstairs. Now." I could hear hunger to match mine in her voice - without hesitation, I swung her over my shoulder like a cave man's prize and headed for the stairs. Though I sensed Jim and DeShawn following with their own ladies, my focus was on Plum and my own urgent need.