Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to control myself sufficiently to close the door of our room behind us and set Plum gently on her feet before resuming our kiss. And remembered, just, to keep my hands away from her new tattoo as I pulled her hungrily against me.

We were both breathless when we finally released our clinch. But without pausing she was on her knees before me, her hands tugging urgently as she unfastened my belt and pulled my pants open and down past my hips. Using her new-won deep throat skills, she barely paused as her mouth engulfed my cock to the root. Thankfully, despite being achingly hard, our earlier sessions had drained me sufficiently to blunt my hair-trigger. After a brief time letting myself enjoy the sensation of her eager mouth working, I reached down and gently pulled her off me and raised her to her feet again.

Wordlessly, I pointed at the lounge. Equally wordlessly, she hurried to it, kneeling on it with her shapely backside facing toward me. Though I barely slowed as I tore off my clothing and kicked my shoes off, it was still longer than she liked; she gave her bottom an impatient wiggle until my hands took her control away.

She gave a needy whimper as I delayed to admire her body before entering it. Her golden-brown skin still glowed under the thin sheen of fresh sweat from her dance. For the first time, I had a clear view of her new tattoo, the graceful lines of the ink marking her for what she was - a shameless slut and whore, my eager shameless slut and whore - fresh and dark against her back's smooth golden skin, complimenting the earlier and equally well done plum branch she'd added to mark her entry into stripping.

She whimpered louder as I slid two fingers inside her flowing cunt, watching hungrily in the mirror as I pumped them rapidly in and out before sliding my fingers into my mouth and carefully sucking off every bit of her musk's tangy flavor.

"Are you ready for me, Plum? I'm going to take you raw, pound you hard, and fill your unprotected cunt to overflowing with my come. You're mine, every bit of you." My voice was low and throaty with need. It was theater, plain and simple, but utterly sincere - I was achingly hard and knew she was at least as eager as I was.

Her voice was pleading, even throatier than mine as she echoed me. "I'm yours. I'm your whore, every bit of me. I want my last time here to be you. Take me!"

I did. She moaned as I - finally! - slid my cock into her body, her tight sheath well-lubricated enough I could seat myself balls-deep with single driving thrust. I set a fast pace as I stroked in and out, a pace that her body met eagerly. My left hand was cramped where I'd reached around her to strum it against her clit, but she whimpered each time I allowed it to slow, just as she did when I allowed my right hand to ease off on its abuse of her swollen nipple.

Thankfully, her dance - and the audience's avid response to it - had served as foreplay. Drained or not, I could feel my orgasm rapidly building, even though I was doing my best to hold it back. Fortunately, she was already even closer to her own - when she began to buck under me I shifted my hands to lock her hips in place, feeling her cunt spasmodically clench and release around me as I thrust into her with ever-increasing urgency.

And I'd kept my promise - as I withdrew my softening cock from her body a stream of white overflowed to run down her thighs.

Plum gave a sated smile as I fetched a washcloth and towels and cleaned us both off. "I can feel a lot more inside, Dave. It'll probably be trickling out for hours." She sounded undisturbed by the possibility.

I ran a possessive hand down her side. "Good. We're going to go down to pick up your clothes in the dressing room but I'm going to walk you naked all the way back to our room. You're mine again, Plum, and if they see my come dripping out of you that's fine with me." I could feel her shudder slightly under my hand as her smile broadened.

I gave her still-upraised bottom a light swat "You like that idea, don't you?" She nodded happily.

ooOoo

Plum darted inside the dressing room to recover her clothes but obediently stayed bare, handing them over to me to carry. Hand in hand, we started our walk back to our room, taking our time and allowing anyone who cared to look time to review every bit of her exposed body. Not that she minded - though her face still wore a sated I've-just-been-fucked-hard smile, she put even more sway into her bare bottom than her heels required.

When we reached our room her cunt was visibly wet, though it was only as she sat down the first trickle of white escaped to slowly trickle down her thigh. She gave me a naughty look and scooped it up with a finger, popping it into her mouth.

"Little slut!" Her eyes danced as I laughed with her before pulling her into a side-armed hug and leaning in for a kiss. She responded happily - it was only after a long, leisurely tongue duel that I led her back into the shower to finish cleaning off.

Chapter 46

2nd Saturday

We woke to the sun in our eyes - we hadn't drawn the curtains. Though briefly tempted to take her on the balcony once more, I resisted. Instead, after an exhaustive taste test, I'd pulled her into cowgirl position; she was bouncing happily on my cock as my hands cupped and teased her small firm breasts.

"Dave? Why don't you want me to pierce my nipples, too? I think it would look really hot."

She giggled as I gave one a sharp tug, then arched her back to highlight them. "Well?"

I grinned and gave another tug before answering "Honestly? Sheer selfishness. I love the way you look without them, and I didn't think I could keep my hands and mouth off your tits long enough for the piercings to heal."

"What, these little things?" She sounded smug.

"No need to fish for compliments, wench. Those perfectly formed and shaped, firm, hand-filling little things. Topped with two of the tastiest nipples I've ever seen or imagined." I gave them both a tweak. "And the rest of the package isn't too bad, either. For a cheap slutty little bar girl, anyway."

"But I'm your cheap slutty little bar girl, now. Does that mean you like me?"

"It means I love you, Plum. Every cheap slutty little whorish inch of your lovely little body."

"And every cheap slutty whorish little inch of me loves you, too."

ooOoo

I sat checking my messages when Plum came out. After I'd helped her clean and apply lotion for her tattoo she'd taken over the bathroom to dress. She'd obviously taken "slutty" to heart; though she contented herself with sandals rather than platform heels, she was dressed to leave no doubts about her profession. She was once again commando under a short denim skirt. Above it, I could see the shape and a hint of the color of her dark nipples showing through the thin material of the T-back half-top she wore, cut to show off both her new and old tattoos.

"Are you sure you want to wear that down to breakfast, Plum? Someone might think you're already looking for bar fines."

"You'll protect me if someone tries to rape me, won't you?"

"Not if I'm the one trying it Plum. And if we hadn't just finished a few minutes ago I would be."

She gave me a quick kiss "I don't want protection from you, Dave. I'm yours, any time, place or way you want me."

I gave her a quick hug. "Later, wench. You look tasty, but breakfast first. Then Jim's office again - he

asked me to bring you by.

ooOoo

Jim ran an eye over Plum's outfit and managed - mostly - to suppress an appreciative grin. "It's a good thing I booked you into the same Manila hotel as I use - they don't have a 'joiners' fee when you bring in a bar girl. Plum, you look like you're ready to work the street in Angeles City, not fly home!"

"Tomorrow I'll be Susan again. Today's my last chance to be Plum. And I think Dave likes me this way." She grinned as I lightly swatted her bottom.

"I love you this way, trollop. Just let me find a club to beat back all your admirers." She grinned even more and blew a kiss before turning to Jim.

"Why did you want Dave to bring me by today?"

He pointed to a bundle on his desk. "I have something for each of you. Plum, this is all the money you earned here, plus an itemized receipt showing how you earned it - date, time, and type of service. Do you want to go through it in detail?"

She blinked. "You're actually paying me? Even though I was a fake?"

Jim gave her an amused look. "Plum, you weren't a fake. I helped you get an ID, but once you decided to go forward with your audition everything else was real. You really are a licensed 'entertainer' - a prostitute - under provincial law, just as much as Sally or Flora is. You signed our contract, and if Dave hadn't bought it back we really could have forced you to work the full three months here if we wanted to be nasty."

He grinned "And you really were one of the hardest working girls we had. You worked hard, turned lots of tricks, and we did very well out of your stage show. If you weren't going home, you'd make quite a bit of money for us in the next few months. Sure I can't persuade you to loan her out to us, Dave?" He laughed as I made a rude gesture.

"Seriously, Plum, you earned every bit of what's here. So do you want to review it?"

She shook her head bemusedly. "Later, maybe. I'm curious, but I hadn't really expected it, even when I joked about the money I was making. Thanks, Jim."

"And here's for you, Dave." He grinned as he handed over a stack of DVDs and several USB memory sticks. "I think you'll enjoy these - I know you're a big fan of the star!"

He waved away my thanks "I'll see you on the plane. Now go get your STD tests done again, grab your carry on bags, and have everything else out so our guys can move your luggage to the airstrip."

ooOoo

We followed his advice - first the clinic "we'll email your test results", then back to our room to finish packing and pull our wallets and IDs from the safe. Plum's dance costumes went into her "Susan" suitcase - only the original "Plum Chow" clothes Jim had provided went into the matching "Plum" suitcase.

She didn't put her real passport or wallet into her purse, just the "Plum Chow" ID, pushing the rest at me along with the bundle of cash. "We can count the cash tonight, and you can give me the rest tomorrow morning. I don't need them now - they belong to Susan, not Plum."

I tucked everything away in my carry on bag, then held out an arm to lead her out the door.

ooOoo

We followed Jim into the hotel lobby. Other than sideways looks in the airport, and a few appreciative stares from men she'd accidentally flashed, nobody had reacted to the obvious bar girl on my arm.

Nor did the hotel - although the desk clerk had audibly sniffed, he accepted Plum's "Plum Chow" ID without further comment and hadn't asked for a 'joiner's fee' to take her to my room.

Plum looked at me expectantly "What now, Dave?"

"Jim's busy for the rest of the afternoon and evening, so we're on our own. It's late enough I don't think we have time to do a lot of sightseeing, but said there's an amusement park not too far from here, and a couple of shopping malls. Or we could walk the street." She grinned.

"And not that way, wench. Even if you're dressed for it."

She shook her head "You know, I'd like a chance to actually see the Philippines. But you're right - we don't have time today. And it's hot and muggy enough that spending time outside doesn't sound appealing, even if it doesn't rain. Maybe a mall?"

ooOoo

The people in the airport and hotel had been transient - they'd noticed Plum but had their own concerns and schedules to keep. Eyes turned momentarily, gazes might linger, even an occasional outright stare, but no more.

Reactions in the mall were less muted. It was pretty obvious what we were - a big American tourist accompanied by a small brown girl with a bar girl's tattoos and revealing clothes, window shopping at jewelry shops and lingerie stores. If she'd worn a loose t-shirt and a longer skirt, she might have been my local girlfriend. But that obviously wasn't the case - with her slutty clothes and mercenary attitude she was obviously a whore. Stares and low-voiced comments followed us wherever we went. Not that anyone made rude comments to our face, but I lost count of the number of disdainful looks turned our way.

Plum was seemingly oblivious to them all, but I could occasionally see her mouth twitched as she suppressed a smile - it would have likely horrified her critics to realize how much their reactions were feeding her enjoyment of her self chosen role.

"Enjoying yourself shocking people, Plum?"

She gave me a wicked little grin "Absolutely loving it. I think they're half-convinced I'm going to lay down and spread for you any time now."

I teased "You're not? I'm disappointed."

She giggled, then grinned even more wickedly. "If you insist - but we might miss our flight if they haul us to jail on a morals charge. Raincheck?"

I gave her bottom a squeeze, drawing a few more disapproving looks. "Raincheck. I'd just as soon not tour the local jail. Are we done here?"

"Could we go back to those lingerie stores? They have sexy things in my size here! Then maybe hit the food court?"

They did have her sizes, and she gave my charge card a real workout - not just things for us to enjoy together, but purchases - in duplicate, to split with Nita/Jasmine - intended for their acts on the club stage back home. I had an armful of bags by the time we reached the food court.

Filipino food is tasty but often tends toward the greasy. Fast food, even more so. But it is tasty. We collected a tray of fried greasy goodness and a couple of iced drinks loaded with sweet beans, jelly, and sweetened condensed milk and looked for a table.

The one we found was to one side of the food court, next to a table full of girls - college age, at a guess, but still young enough to giggle and blush when they saw approach. The blushes deepened considerably and a storm of low-voiced chatter burst out as Plum sat; she'd positioned herself to give them a perfect view up her skirt and spread her knees slightly - and she was still commando.

I suppressed a laugh "Plum!"

"What?" Her expression was all innocent curiosity, but her eyes were dancing.

Though both our lips were twitching we managed to keep straight faces as we ate. I was surprised - none of the girls left while were eating; instead, they chattered among themselves and watched us with embarrassed fascination.

One was even bold enough to follow Plum when she went looking for the ladies' room after the meal. But not bold enough - I saw her come running back ahead of Plum, face flaming. She gave me a horrified look and herded her friends away as rapidly as she could.

Plum almost burst as she tried to keep her laughter restrained, and was only partly successful. I waited until she calmed down, then asked. "What was that all about?"

She lost control again for a moment. "She asked if I liked being a whore."

"And what did you tell her? She looked at me like I was the devil himself when she came running out!"

She looked innocent. "Just that I loved being yours, and you were still my favorite lover. And that you'd started training me when I was still a virgin. Then I told her she was very pretty - just the sort of girl you like - and asked if she'd like to make some money."

"Plum! You probably scared that poor girl half to death!"

She looked demure "I didn't lie to her!"

"And you didn't imply I was a pimp looking for new girls?"

She sounded as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth "I don't know what you're talking about!"

I gave her a half-hearted glare. "Sure you don't. I ought to spank your bare bottom for this!"

"Ooh, would you? As soon as we get back to our room? Pretty please?"

I gave up and laughed. Her stunt was funny, in a way. And if it didn't get me arrested as a potential kidnapper or pimp. I grabbed our bags and got us out while we had the chance.

ooOoo

As soon as we were back in our room, she flipped up her skirt and lay down across my knee.

"I've been a bad bad girl, Mr. Dave, but I'm really sorry. Please don't spank me too hard!" It would have sounded far more believable if she'd not been giggling. If that was what she wanted... I gave it the warming she wanted. Both her bottom and my hand were red and tingling by the time I let her up again, too.

Her tears of anguish and loud promises to be a good girl would have been far more convincing if she hadn't been grinding against my knee the entire time I was spanking her. Or if she hadn't stuck out her tongue and shaken her bottom at me as soon as she was on her feet.

I laughed "Naughty! So how bad a girl are you, anyway?"

She thrust out her chest proudly "I'm a whore! I cheat on my husband and fuck men for money!"

"So? Of course, you do - when I let you. You're my little whore, after all. So how many cocks have you spread for, and how much money did you make? If I'm your pimp I ought to know, right?"

She paused to think, then laughed "I've been bad enough I can't tell you! Let's check the receipt Jim gave me."

I think we were both a little shocked when we added it all up. "The audition tape with Jim and Andreas, 34 short- and long- time bar fines, and the stage show - that was 10 men including you and DeShawn. And the three times you lent me out as a tip. Taking away the times you bar fined me and repeats with Jim and DeShawn... I think other than you maybe 41 or 42 different men have had me. And besides 29 paid blow jobs in the bar, I gave blow jobs with most of my bar fines. So I've sucked over 60 cocks."

She grinned "And if I've got the conversion rate right, including my tips I made over $3000 doing it - almost double what Jim told me I'd make."

"You really are a whore now, aren't you, Plum? Do you think I should keep you now you've turned into such a complete slut?"

Plum smiled knowingly; she had one hand on my rapidly hardening cock and had felt it jerk.

"Oh, I think you should. But I wouldn't have put it like that. Not a complete slut. Just an enthusiastic one, when you let me be."

"But am I wrong, Plum?"

She gave me a quick kiss, and gently squeezed my cock. "Dave, I know you. I know the things that turn you on, just like you know mine. Maybe you've got better control over your kinks than I do, but I know what they are. We were made for each other. You need a woman you trust - but one that will turn into a slut whenever you give her permission. Bar girls and whores really turn you on. And maybe it's not a fetish, but it's close to it - you really like Asian girls, don't you? A lot. A horny little Asian whore like me - a slut that still loves you like I do - pushes all your buttons, just like you push all mine. And I turn you more than ever, don't I?"

I growled and pulled her to me, almost tearing her clothes from her body as I prepared to take her. But Plum matched my urgency - she was just as violent with mine. It was a frenzied session - Plum was needy, demanding, and seemed determined to wear us out as rapidly as she could. Though oddly loving, there wasn't a lot of technique involved, just raw passion and primal need. We were both doing our best to screw the other silly. And succeeding - we were both streaming sweat and panting for breath by the time we were done.

In contrast to our coupling, holding each other afterward was oddly peaceful. Peaceful enough that it was several minutes before either of us spoke.