Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

"So Dave? Was I wrong?" She ran a finger down my chest as she repeated her question.

I sighed "No. Not really. You really do push all my buttons. And I love you madly. Just remember I loved you just as much before you released your inner slut."

She snuggled closer "I promise you that I love you just as much as you love me. That as long as you love me I'll only be your slut. And only when you say I can. Even though outside the resort I'm already the biggest slut I know."

"Really? What about that girl you knew in college?"

She laughed "OK, maybe not the biggest - I think Trixie went through a lot more men than I have so far every almost every semester. She bragged once she'd fucked over a thousand in the last four years. I'd probably need to work the resort full time for a year to catch up. So I'm the second biggest slut I know."

I growled menacingly "Most important is that you're my slut, Plum. And I do mean mine."

"Eek! I'm yours, I'm yours, Master!"

"Forever. And I'm yours just as long."

Chapter 47

Sunday 3 - Final Sunday

I woke up with a beautiful woman peering into my eyes.

"Good morning, Dave. I love you." She gave me a long, loving kiss before I could answer.

Looking at her smiling face, I ventured a guess. "And good morning to you... Susan. It's been a while since I last saw you."

Her smile broadened. "I wondered if you could tell. Especially since I'm really the same person - Plum is just Susan without any of the filters."

"It's actually easy if I watch for it. As Susan, you're much more reflective. And more easily embarrassed. When you're being Plum, you make a point of being uninhibited." I thought a bit, and added: "Does it feel odd restraining yourself, now?"

She nodded "A little. 'Plum Blossom' was my fantasy of what I dreamed of doing, if I was brave enough, while 'Susan' was real - what I did. But now they're both real. I'm still adjusting." She grinned "And Susan may behave better in public, but she's just as much a randy whore, and she wants her man just as much when she feels safe. Like now."

ooOoo

We'd had a quick shower, and I'd carefully bandaged her tattoo to protect it on the long flight home.

She gave a regretful shrug as we began to dress for the day. "It feels odd dressing as Susan again. My clothes are actually modest!" I laughed - if her outer layer (a long skirt and loose high-necked blouse) was modest, her underwear was chosen from yesterday's lingerie trove.

"Is this a metaphor for yourself, Susan? Modest outside, sexy within?"

She laughed and stuck out her tongue. "Maybe. But I just thought they were pretty!"

"Why can't it be both? But you're still missing something important. Put these on." I held out her wedding and engagement rings. "Plum's already marked as mine. This is how Susan shows she is, too." Her eyes were glistening as she slid them in place.

Jim was waiting for us outside the hotel's breakfast buffet. He's always been quick - he picked up on the change right away. "Susan! I'm pleased to see you again!" He gave her a modestly-proper handshake and a slight bow in greeting, though his eyes twinkled.

Her eyes were dancing. "Thank you for all your help on our visit - you went well out of your way to make sure we both had a good time." Other than a momentary grin, she managed to keep her face under tight control.

The hotel's breakfast was excellent, even if the array of fresh fruit didn't measure up to the resort's. And the coffee was excellent. We were all sipping a final post-breakfast cup when he asked: "Now that you've had a day away, how do you feel about your visit?"

Susan and I exchanged glances. I nodded, handing the question over to her.

"Honestly? We both loved it while we were there. But we're still learning where we go from here - ask us again in a few weeks, or months and we'll have a better answer."

I took over. "I think that - for us - it was a positive experience. And we seem to have avoided the pitfalls. But we're still adjusting. I know that I love her as much as ever. And I think she feels the same way about me."

She nodded firmly at the last and squeezed my hand. "More!"

He gave us both a relieved smile "I'm very glad to hear that. And it gives me hope for my own relationship."

I mimed a toasting motion with my coffee cup. "Here's to us all." The three of us solemnly touched our cups and drank.

"So will the two of you come back again?"

Susan and I had already discussed it "Possibly. Maybe even probably, once we're sure how our first visit affected us. But we need time to be sure that's a good idea - ask us in a few months and we'll have a solid answer."

Susan added "I'll let Dave decide this one - I trust his judgment more than mine. But if we decide to come, I want to do some things differently. Starting with less time apart!" I gave an emphatic nod of agreement.

I gave him a shoulder clap "But whether we come back soon, we'll remain in touch. And hope you'll visit us when you're back in the US. Bring Sally if you like - I know Susan would love to see her too."

"Count on it."

Chapter 47

Susan had been very aware of her new tattoo for the whole flight back. It didn't surprise me that she'd stripped as soon as we were safely inside the house and gone looking for a mirror. "Good! Not at the peeling stage yet. I want to show it to Nita tomorrow while it's still fresh. And tell her why I have it."

After two weeks away, being home felt both comfortable and almost unfamiliar.

Some things remained the same - we picked up the rhythms of work fast enough, and Susan resumed her after-work pole dance workouts with Nita.

But neither of us could ignore Susan's new tattoo. Or the appointment I'd made for her to get her piercings. Both served as a constant reminder of how things had changed, and I spent most evenings in bed with Plum reviewing- and usually narrating and reenacting - the hottest video clips from her vacation. Though her audition video and stage show - both done in HD quality - were her favorites, she seemed determined to go through all 30+ as fast as she possibly could.

And then share the best of them, along with her stories and pictures, with Nita. Somehow, being told that she and her husband really liked them didn't make anticipating the next time I saw them feel any less uncomfortable. Then again, 'Dave1' enjoyed watching 'Jasmine' lap dancing just as much as I enjoyed watching 'Plum Blossom' - he might understand, even if I couldn't quite see him urging his own wife to plan a Philippines vacation any time soon...

Except for our evenings, though, our normal life continued almost unchanged, highlighting Susan/Plum's eagerness to complete her bargain even more.

By Saturday morning, when Nita and I took her to her appointment in the piercing studio, she was almost bouncing with impatience.

Plum - and she was definitely 'Plum Blossom', not 'Susan' at the moment - shivered slightly as she selected her jewelry. She settled on a pair of curved titanium barbells with red jewels, a smaller for her clit hood and a larger for her belly button, and a similar pair of straight, unadorned barbells for her nipples.

Plum was nervous, but managed a bright smile and squeezed my hand as the piercer led us to her station. Nita and I each held a hand as the woman did her work. Navel, clit hood, left nipple, right nipple... by the time she finished, tears were trickling down her face and she'd nearly crushed our hands, but other than involuntary gasps as the needle slid through she'd not uttered a single word. But despite her earlier jitters and tears, her smile was incandescent as she watched her new adornments slip in place. And she insisted on paying for them herself, using the money she'd earned on our trip.

By now, it was almost routine for her to strip as soon as we were home. Nita joined her in the bedroom as she took a careful appraisal of her jewelry and tattoos in the full-length mirror, then gave us a happily smiling thumbs-up.

Nita had winced with her each time as the piercing needle slid through. But she'd appeared fascinated, too. "Susan? Was it worth it?"

She took another look at herself in the mirror before nodding firmly.

Her only disappointment was that we needed to wait a few days for the new piercings to heal before we could - carefully - make love again. And she could hardly wait to see how it affected her lap dancing.

Plum Blossom: Full Bloom - Epilogue

"What's your name?" I asked the girl as she led me into the private room.

"Me Plum Blossom, mistah!" she told me, her accent thick enough to be barely understandable. She looked as if she was suppressing giggles.

"Really?" I couldn't help looking skeptical - she'd spoken almost unaccented English with me earlier, after all.

She laughed. "Okay, I was teasing you. Plum Blossom's a good translation for Méihuā, though - it means the blossom of the Chinese plum tree, and Plum Blossom is easier for you to pronounce. Call me Plum, if you like. And no, my English isn't that bad either!"

For such a tiny girl, she had a presence. It was hard to judge her true height thanks to the platform stilettos she was wearing, but she looked as if she wouldn't top five feet. She'd taken advantage of her size and youthful face to dress in a stereotypical Asian schoolgirl outfit, and she looked remarkably convincing. And, to my taste, remarkably hot.

I looked around the room - even though it was just us tonight, it was big enough to host a private party. Dance floor with stripper pole, flanked by love seats, chaise lounges, and several padded chairs. Each cluster of seats centered around a cocktail table, but facing the dance floor. One of the corners held an impressive looking sound system. Unusually for a strip club, there was a window on one wall, but it was covered by heavy blackout curtains. So far, conventional enough for a strip club party room, as was the bottle of mid-range champagne flanked by a half dozen bottles of mineral water in an ice bucket. Several glasses sat beside it on the table.

Rooms like it could be found in any of the area's better clubs. It was the boxes of tissues, wet wipes, condoms, and lube on each tabletop that signaled that unlike most clubs, extra services were definitely on the menu here.

I was blunt. "What extra services do you offer, Plum?"

She smiled knowingly. "It depends on what you like to pay. Tips are always appreciated at the end if you like my performance, but when you booked the room you already paid for bottle service and three hours of my exclusive time - I'll do a full strip routine first, drink with you, give as many lap dances as you want, cuddle with you - but no sex, just teasing. Beyond that? I can offer handjobs and blowjobs - as many as you can manage to get hard for - for an extra $100. I'm sorry I'm not big enough for a titty fuck, but you can come on mine if you like. For $200, I'll do regular sex as well as the rest - but you've got to wear a condom, sorry. For $300, I'll add anal - again, with condoms only. But I'm like an all you can eat buffet - you can take me as many times as you're able while you have me. And I'm very good at lap dancing - until my boss bought me I was a dancer in the Go-Go Bar at one of the best brothels in the Philippines. I got a lot of practice getting men excited. I can practically guarantee you'll get hard more than once." Despite her return bluntness and matter-of-fact menu of acts, her voice remained pleasantly cheerful and friendly.

I didn't hesitate. "The full experience. And here's a starting tip." I counted out $400 and placed it in her hand.

She smiled happily "Thank you, Mister Dave. We're going to have a really good time."

"Dave. Call me Dave."

ooOoo

I'd expected a short pole dance show before she moved over to lap dancing, but instead, she gave a prolonged performance worthy of the main stage. Over the course of three songs she combined a slow, teasing, strip routine with some of the most energetic pole dance moves I'd ever had the good fortune to watch - close to the pole, far from the pole, a helicopter move with her body almost horizontal and her pubis pressed firmly against the pole... whatever her other skills, Plum was an amazing dancer.

And an amazing tease. It took her two songs before the last of her outer costume dropped away. As she spun around the pole again, I could see a tattoo on her left shoulder blade, a branch with pink blossoms - plum blossoms, of course. It was well done - artistic, rather the more garish tattoos many strippers favored - and matched the three characters of Chinese calligraphy running down her lower spine. But other than that, her skin appeared flawless. As expected, she had lovely breasts - petite, shapely, firm, their golden skin almost glowing, capped by the massive dark spikes of pierced nipples pointing proudly outwards. As she turned I could see a deep red glint from within her navel. Fully clothed, I'd admired her energy and skill. Bare, she was mesmerizing.

Most people don't realize what a workout a good pole dance routine could be, and hers was well past "good". Spins, splits, openly erotic moments when she seemed to be masturbating herself against the pole, and a finale that left her bowed back, ankles wrapped about the pole at head height, hair a dark banner sweeping to the ground, and those dark spikes pointing directly towards me. I applauded enthusiastically as she swung herself back upright to stand lightly beside the pole in the same position she'd started her routine with. She responded with a wink and an arched-back undulation, but she waited for her breathing to slow before asking "ready for your first lap dance, now?"

ooOoo

Up close, she was covered with a sheen of clean scented sweat tinged with a hint of musk. Even though we both knew that soon I'd be taking every bit of what I'd paid for, as hard and often as I could manage, she held this first dance to the limits that a legal Club would set. She would use her body to touch me anywhere she wished and her hands anywhere except the area from the waist to thigh, but I was expected to keep my hands to myself as she did her best to drive me half insane with lust. As desirable as she was, I had- just barely - enough self control to keep from giving in to it as she proceeded to slide her body against mine, rolling her shapely rump on my aching cock one moment then dragging her erect nipples across my forehead the next as she pushed me back so she could kneel over my head with her flowered open and dripping pussy just a few taunting inches above my face. This close, I could see she had a curving vertical bar piercing her clit hood, with another deep red jewel nestling close to her pink nub, tauntingly just out of reach. By the time the song she was dancing to came to an end my forehead was covered with a layer of sweat to match hers, even though she'd been doing all the work.

"That's impressive self-control, Dave. I expected that you'd be balls-deep in me by now. Am I losing my touch?" Despite the words, she sounded more amused than upset.

"Witch. You know how much I want you. I just want to take the time to enjoy you thoroughly. Every single bit of you. And everything that I can do with you." Somehow, I kept my voice level - and very, very, intense.

She tried to maintain an amused tone, but she seemed a bit shaken by my intensity. "That's one thing I'm not. I'm a bad girl. The kind of girl that no good Chinese family wants. A slut. A cock sucking whore. A sex slave. But not a witch." There was a curious pride in the names she called herself.

I smiled and spoke slowly "Good. I don't need a witch. But I want a girl like you. Later on, I want another lap dance. But with both of us naked so that I can feel your skin against mine. But right now I'm going to take your 'bad girl Chinese slut cock sucking slave whore' ass as hard as I can." Somehow, my voice managed to sound cool and detached as I said it. I added "Plum, I'm going to finish undressing now. I want you to use your mouth to roll a condom on me, then kneel on the edge of this lounge."

Her voice trembled a bit "What do you want to do?"

"Just what I told you, my dear. I'm going to slide my cock into your tight little bought-and-paid-for ass, while you kneel and let me. Then you're going to give me the best ride you can."

She didn't question me further. Wordlessly, she pulled a condom from the box on the nearest table and mouthed it on as I'd instructed before kneeling on the edge of the lounge. As I'd thought it would, this put her hips level with mine, perfectly positioned to take either of her presented holes. I smeared a copious amount of lube on my condom-wrapped cock before pressing it against her waiting rosebud.

Anal sex isn't usually my first choice, but it can be a pleasant change-up. Tight as she was, Plum was obviously well-practiced - she flexed enough to allow the head of my cock inside her ring as soon as I pressed against it. I trickled more lube down her crack before venturing further, but it took only a short time before I was able to bury myself to full depth. I gave her moment to adjust before holding her waist firmly and keeping my promise: fast and hard.

All too soon, I could feel my orgasm building. I didn't have total control of the pace; Plum was an active participant, yielding briefly under my thrusts but forcing herself back to meet them. But it was her stream of consciousness mutterings that were pushing me toward the edge. "... that's right, Dave. Fuck my little ass. Fuck my slutty little whore ass. I'm your own little bought-and-paid-for cum dump. Your own personal Little Brown Fucking Machine. Use meee!" The last word was more a keening whine. I'd reached around and hooked a finger, strumming it against the spot marked by her piercing. Apparently, she had been close to the edge too - her upper body collapsed as her ring convulsed around me, triggering my own inarticulate bellow as I forced myself deeper for my own release.

As drained as I was, Plum was worse off. She remained in the same position, breasts down, bottom-up, asshole still obscenely agape as I removed and discarded the condom and cleaned myself with a wet wipe. Only when I began cleaning her own body did she began to show signs of returning consciousness.

"Hey." I could barely hear her.

Louder "Hey, I think I'm supposed to be doing that for you."

"I'm not complaining. Now I just want to hold you for a bit."

ooOoo

"Plum - Susan - do you miss working at the resort? Want me to take you back for another visit? You really got into this."

She pressed her body tighter against me and took time to think before replying. "No. Not really. Unless you want to, too. Yes, I still get wet remembering it, especially if we're doing something like this or playing one of the videos together. It's just... I really enjoy knowing that I did all that and that you got to watch me do it. Playing like this, and calling myself names just makes it more real for me. Knowing that I really am all the things I call myself, but that I can choose - that you can choose - whether I do them again. Now that I have you to watch over me, and stop me before I go too far. Or if I get too needy you let me work out my kinks by dancing at the club, then doing something like this with you at home."

She gave me a happy smile "If you want to go back again, I'd love it. It would be good to see my friends, and we'd both enjoy ourselves, but I don't feel like I need to do it - it would just be something naughty that you can choose for us to do together. You can choose. I trust you to make the right choices for both of us. And that you love me and will keep me safe. That's best of all."

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers