Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08

Story Info
Back to the real world. Can you unscramble an egg?
16.3k words
4.05
6.1k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 43

2nd Friday

I'd left the curtains closed so we could sleep later, but when I finally opened my eyes I saw that Plum was already awake, and watching me. As soon as she saw me blink, she'd plastered her bare body against mine and raised her face for a morning kiss. She murmured a contented little sound as I ran my hand down her back to squeeze a shapely buttock, and nestled closer.

"How do you feel this morning, Plum?"

"Stiff. Still a little sore, but less than last night. Horny, too, remembering it, especially when you took me there on stage before anyone else. Like you were claiming me, then letting the rest of them borrow me for a while. You've let me live out every one of my fantasies now - and made them even better." She stretched luxuriously, arching her back to put her breasts in high relief, then settled in again. "I'm very glad I belong to you."

She slid a hand down and wrapped it around my rapidly hardening cock. "How would you like me this morning, Dave?"

"Aren't you still sore?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm yours - use me how you like!" Her tone was proud and slightly challenging.

I was deliberately firm. "How I would like is to take good care of my little slut. So tell me if you're sore, and I'll decide. My choice, not yours. How sore are you?"

She looked chastened, but I could see the corners of her mouth trying to twitch up in a smile. "Not as sore as it was last night. You really took me hard that last time - I think you pounded me harder than all the other men put together. I loved it, but I really needed that hot soak afterward. A little ache - just enough to remind me - turns me on, but this is more than that." She thought for a moment and added "But it's getting better fast. I should be fine in a few more hours - after lunch, or tonight at the latest."

"So I'll wait until then."

She gave an impish grin "But I've still got two other holes you can use! Which would you like?" She scrambled to her knees and shook her bottom at me, lasciviously licking her lips as she looked back over her shoulder.

I laughed and gave her vulnerable rump a resounding slap. "I love a well-trained whore! Give me your best blow job. If you're not too sore, I'll eat you out afterward."

ooOoo

I was feeling very relaxed and replete as we neared Jim's office. Plum had outdone herself with her blow job and earned a surprisingly large mouthful for her efforts. And I'd done my best to leave her purring from my response. We'd barely had time for a hurried breakfast afterward, but it had been time well spent.

Plum looked excited. She had changed back into her "street clothes" from yesterday - in her case, a thin white tank top that exposed most of the flowering plum branch tattooed on her left shoulder blade and allowed the dark color of her puckered nipples to show through, over a denim skirt short enough to show she was going commando if she sat down. Anyone seeing her on the street anywhere in the Philippines, walking hand in hand with a hulking guy like me, would have no doubt about her profession.

I mentally shook myself. The text message from Jim had said <Sally on board> - now I just needed to stay on script. I shifted the business envelope I carried in my free hand, and mentally reviewed what I intended to say.

As I'd asked, Sally was waiting inside with Jim. She eyed us speculatively; I gave her a slow nod. She gave a quick nod back as she went to hug Plum.

"You two are already married? Really?" sounded delighted, but also slightly hurt.

I answered her before Plum could. "Sally, we didn't know you when we had Jim promise to keep it secret - she just wanted to be another of the girls. And she promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone without my approval. They both kept their promises. You're the only other person here who knows, now. Because you deserve to know."

I smiled "Sally, Plum really is 'Plum Blossom' at home - when she's dancing. And it really does come from her Chinese name. But it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to Susan - not 'Plum' Chow - the love of my life, and my wife for the last two years."

The girls were both a bit teary as they hugged - they really had become amazingly close in less than two weeks.

Jim put us back on track. "Dave, Plum's already worked off part of her original contract. But she still owes us 11 more weeks or 130,000 pesos - that's around $2600 US. Is she worth that to you?"

My voice was firm. "You know she is. This is nothing - she's worth everything I have." I opened the envelope and pulled out the packets of money I'd readied. Each packet had 20 1000-peso bills; I handed over 6, then counted 10 more individual bills into his hand. He made an entry in a ledger, then had Sally witness as he signed her contract over to me.

"Congratulations. For the next 11 weeks, at least, you own our best new girl. I think you're getting a bargain." Sally swatted his shoulder, but she nodded agreement.

He pulled out a second, longer, form. "And this is the contract that she requested. The Governor helped me make sure the legal language is correct. Plum, if you sign this, it's a legal document. You could fight it in court, but if you didn't - and maybe up to your court date even if you did - it could be enforced. I want both of you to read it through and decide if you want to sign it."

She sat in my lap as we reviewed it. I could feel her shiver a little as she read. Some of it was boilerplate, identical to her original contract - work as an "entertainer", debt to be paid off on a per-Diem basis at 1650 pesos per day. The differences seemed relatively minor at first. But unlike the original contract, the per-Diem only applied on the days she actually "worked as an entertainer" - in this context, working as a stripper or bar girl, with days off, and "days otherwise directed by the contract holder" specifically excluded. By itself, it didn't sound too bad, but there were major differences that made it worse. The first was her debt - the amount listed was 6,026,500 pesos. I did a quick calculation - the term was almost exactly 10 years. But the second, even more glaring, was the lack of any prepayment option. If she signed, she would belong to the contract holder for the next decade - even longer if she took even a single day off. Or wasn't allowed to work.

"Plum, you don't have to sign this. I'd be happy to take you home right now without it. I love you, and don't need anything more to prove that you love me."

She sounded a little scared but determined. "This is what I asked for. Exactly what I want."

I shook her lightly. "Plum. Listen to me. It's probably not enforceable in the US, but as long as we're here you'd basically be my slave if you sign that. Maybe you could fight it in court, but you might not win. You're trusting me with everything. I could turn around and sign you over to Jim and you might spend the next decade here. Or even sell you to one of the overseas bars, the ones that scared you - you could spend the rest of your life servicing men in some backwater place that makes Angeles City or Manila look like heaven."

Jim sat stone-faced, but Sally was nodding emphatic agreement. She picked up the argument "Plum, Jim explained why you want this. And why he agreed to help you do it. I think I understand why you're doing this; I'll even support you. But don't do it if you're even a little unsure about how badly you want it - I don't want you to be hurt."

Plum cut off our warnings. "I know that. And I know you're warning me because you both care for me." She took a deep breath "Dave, this is what I want. This is what I need. Because it's what I think will make us both happiest."

I'd known she'd say that. I didn't try to argue further but set my terms. "Plum - Susan! I think I know why you want this. So show me I'm right - convince me. Explain why you want this so badly, and why I should agree to it. And I'll tell you what I intend to do with you if you still sign it."

She stopped and thought. "Because when I let myself be 'Plum' instead of 'Susan', I don't trust myself. When I let myself go I get enthusiastic and so caught up in what I'm doing that I don't always think of consequences. I want - I need - someone to set limits for me, and keep me safe. I want you to set my limits and keep me safe." She paused and blushed, but continued. "And because I get incredibly wet and horny when I think about being your slave slut. Your personal toy. I love you, and want to be yours always."

I hugged her for a moment, then held her at arms length so I could watch her face. "That last - loving me always - might be the best reason of all. All right."

Her face brightened, even as I added: "But it'll be on my terms. First - I decide when you can be 'Plum Blossom', not 'Susan'. And I expect you to be Susan most of the time. Susan is the girl I first loved, and the girl I married. 'Plum' is a big part of you, but 'Susan' is who you really are. I don't want to lose her."

She nodded.

I held up a hand. "You can be 'Plum' when you're dancing, and you can choose to be either 'Plum' or 'Susan' we're playing at home - just remember that I enjoy spending time and making love with Susan, too. You can even be 'Plum' when we're away from home if you ask me first - but if I say 'No', you'll let me decide for you. Agreed?"

She nodded again, eagerly.

I frowned at her. "Now for the remaining conditions. And these are non-negotiable. One of the reasons I am willing to agree is that I do know how easily you let yourself get carried away. I think you need a permanent reminder that you're not free - that when you're Plum, you belong to me, I set your limits. And that you'll obey me when I give you orders."

I put a verbal whip crack into my next words. "Plum, strip! Take off your clothes, then stand at attention." She jerked, then as the words sank in began to pull her clothes off.

I paused a moment: "Plum, if you sign this, I'm going to have your body permanently marked so that you'll always have a reminder of what you are, and that you belong to me." I ran a hand down her lower spine, then pulled a sheet from my envelope. "I'm going to have this tattooed running down your back, just high enough that we can add a tramp stamp underneath later if I choose, or you convince me."

She looked at the pattern I handed her and gasped. She looked frightened, but I could also see her nipples hardening and swelling.

"Do you understand? For the rest of your life, anyone who can recognize these characters will know just what you are. If you sign, I'll have it done today. You'll be marked as mine before dinner tonight." She looked at the pattern again and nodded convulsively.

"I ... I agree. Thank you." She was blinking rapidly, and her eyes looked wet.

I spoke again. "Wait before you agree. Remember that I asked you to look at Maricar's tattoos and piercings? I don't want you sore while we're here, but when we get home I'm going to take you down your favorite tattoo shop; they also do piercings. We'll take Jasmine along with us if she's willing - and you'll tell her exactly why you're going there. You're going to get piercings, just like Maricar's. Your navel. Your nipples. And your clit hood. You won't be able to look into a mirror with being reminded you're mine. And once your piercings heal, every time you have sex, give a lap dance, or even play with yourself you'll feel it. You'll probably be even more responsive than before, so I think you'll like it. But you'll also be reminded again that you belong to me."

Her eyes were more than wet - she was crying. But she looked ecstatically happy. It took her a moment, but somehow her voice sounded calm and certain. "I agree. Gladly. I think you might understand me better than I do myself."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her until her tears stopped; then, somehow, we were locked in a passionate kiss. We didn't break apart until Jim coughed politely to get our attention.

We both signed where he pointed - me with my real name, Plum with her "Plum Chow" alias. Then Sally and Jim both added their own signatures as witnesses. Plum was crying again, but the kiss she gave me was even more scorching than the first.

Jim was smiling as he reminded her "Plum, you can get dressed now."

She blinked and looked down, then gave him a naughty grin. "It's not like you've not seen me before - any of you! I thought you liked me like this."

I swatted her bare butt and told her "We do. But get dressed." She stuck out her tongue but obeyed.

Sally finally spoke again. "Plum, I think you're crazy. But I can see that this makes you happy." She held up the pattern I'd showed Plum "Can you tell me what this says? I can speak a little Chinese, but I don't read it."

Plum's smile was blinding "In Mandarin? Jìnǚ"

"But that's..."

"Whore. That's right. When we were talking about Maricar's 'LBFM' tramp stamp, I told Dave that if I dared this is what I'd have tattooed on my own back. I wouldn't have dared if he hadn't forced the issue, but I really wanted to. Just like I'd told him I liked her piercings but was afraid of the pain."

ooOoo

I waited until the girls had left to move Plum's things from her dorm to my room. "Does Sally know how much theater this all was? And how worthless that contract would be in any real court?"

Jim gave a wry smile "That's the only reason she agreed to do this. She really does like Plum, and wanted to help - but she had to be sure she'd be safe. I think it was remembering you rescuing Marisol that convinced her that you'd protect Plum at all costs. Even from herself."

He shrugged, and made a shooing motion "I enjoyed the melodrama - that really was a Crazy Dave performance, you know? But I've got to do some real work now - see you this evening, OK?"

I headed out but paused at the door "We'll see you then. And Jim? Thanks. Thanks to Sally, thanks to the Governor, and most especially thanks to you. We both owe you." He made another shooing motion. But he was smiling.

Chapter 44

Plum's battered suitcase sat by the closet door, next to a stack of neatly folded bar uniforms and dance costumes. But Plum herself was bare, kneeling facing the door in the same knees spread hands-behind-her-head "slave" position as the night before. Her face was serenely happy, her nipples were swollen, and I could see moisture glistening between her thighs.

"Dave. Thank you. Thank you for indulging me. Somehow, you manage to take my craziness and make it work for both of us. I promise that whether I'm 'Susan' or 'Plum' I'll do my best to make you glad I'm yours." She gave her impish grin "Susan will try to be the best wife possible for her husband. Plum will try to be the best slut her master could wish for. And both of them love you."

I made a beckoning motion and opened my arms invitingly. She flowed to her feet and stepped forward, raising her face. We were both short of breath before we broke the kiss, and I gave her one more tight squeeze before releasing her.

"Plum. Get dressed - sandals, something loose and easy to slip off, no underwear. You have an appointment at the tattoo parlor."

She bit her lip. "Dave? Do you remember what he expects as a tip?"

"Are you still sore?"

She shook her head "No".

"Then you're fine. Plum, you don't belong to the resort now, but you're still a whore. Mine. I'm paying for the tattoo, but you're my tip. And I expect you to give him a good ride. Just remember that he has to use a condom."

She shivered as I ran a finger down her spine. "After he fucks you, he's going to tattoo you right here. And you'll be marked as my whore for the rest of your life. You have my permission to come as much as you can when he fucks you. The endorphins are supposed to help make the tattoo less painful." She shivered again, harder. When I reached around and dipped my finger inside her she was dripping.

ooOoo

Plum looked around curiously when we entered the tattoo studio. I could sense a mental sigh of relief as she saw how clean and professional it looked.

The owner had a big smile for me, but it grew even wider when he saw her. "Is this the lady who's getting the tattoo?"

"She is. Plum, strip, and let Rommel see what he's got to work with."

Her eyes were dancing as she pulled the loose sundress over her head. Her nipples hardened visibly as he looked her up and down, then spun her in place and ran a finger down her lower spine.

"I'll put it here like you said. That'll leave enough room underneath if you want her to add a tramp stamp next time - if you're leaving tomorrow, I don't have the time to do a good job on something that big and complex. Which pattern do you want? The first choice or the alternative?"

Plum broke in "The first? The alternative?"

I pulled them both out. "Plum, if you didn't sign the second contract I was going to offer you this, instead, as a souvenir."

She traced her finger down the four Chinese characters and smiled "Làmèi. Hottie, really?"

"You are a hottie, Plum. But you're getting this one instead. Jìnǚ - 'Whore'. My whore."

Her lips curved in a smile as she traced the three characters of the pattern. "Yes. Your whore. Always."

I gave her bottom a gentle swat. "But first, you owe him a good tip. Show him how grateful you are for him doing it for you. I'll go for a walk while you get started."

She smiled and held out a hand toward him. He was already reaching for the box of condoms as I left.

ooOoo

I really did take a walk - as far as the convenience store, then spent a little time browsing before I made my selections. It was 15 or 20 minutes before I returned to the tattoo studio.

I'd timed it about right. Plum was lying face down on a padded inclined bench and he was wiping her bare back down with an antiseptic as I walked in. I held up the cold drinks I'd brought back and put one down where he could reach it; Rommel nodded his thanks but continued his preparations.

He'd put a chair for me next to the bench, positioned so I could hold talk with her and hold her hand as he worked. Plum gave me a smile as I sat down, and another as I put a straw in the bottle of juice I'd brought for her and held it up for her to drink.

He gave me a smile too when he finally reached for his drink. "I can see why you're taking her home with you, Dave. You're a lucky man. She's a lot of fun."

Plum winked at us, then giggled. "I had fun, too. I'm glad you liked your tip, Rommel."

I stayed with her through the whole process, holding her hand except when I held up her drink again or stood to take a quick picture. She has good self-control; though I could tell it was painful, other than an occasional wince or low "ouch" she didn't react. Fortunately for her, three simple characters don't take too long - in less than the promised two hours she was done.

I took a photo of the finished artwork to show her; Plum stared at in fascination as he bandaged it, then got to her feet. Without stopping to dress she wrapped me up in a fierce hug, then repeated it on him. "Dave, Rommel... thank you! Dave, thank you for choosing this for me. Rommel, thank you for doing the art. Maricar was right - you do excellent work. I love it!"

She was still beaming as I led her away.

ooOoo

"I want you - now". I didn't give her a chance to do anything but obey as I towed her into my room, letting the door swing closed on its own behind us. In almost the same motion, I pulled her dress over her head and bent her over the back of a chair, holding her in place with one hand as I hurriedly pulled my own clothes off.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers