Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I do and I will, Plum. Though you don't need to make a point of being my slave every time we play like this."

Her voice was warmly amused "But why wouldn't I? I like being your slave. Your whore. It makes me happy because it is real. You own me, after all - I worked hard to make sure of that. You have my contract - signed and witnessed. I love it that when I'm Plum, I'm your slave slut. Your whore, if you chose. Your own personal LBFM. Knowing I can still be Susan, too, and you love me just as much. When I do my best to behave like a good girl. Even if we both know I'm really not."

She paused for a moment, then told me "It may even be a family tradition."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I thought your parents and family were all about 'be a good girl, study hard, get good grades, go to college?'"

She spread her hands. "They were. But I didn't know them as well as I thought. Didn't you wonder why my mother didn't explode when she visited us last month, and we went swimming? She wasn't too happy about my plum branch tattoo - when she saw the other one I was afraid she'd disown me on the spot."

"So why didn't she? And what did you tell her?"

"I undressed and showed her everything - all my tattoos and piercings. I told her the truth - not the time at the resort, but the rest. That I'd chosen the plum branch, but you'd insisted I get everything else. That it turned both of us on. That you like it when I act slutty and tease other men, but you protect me too. I even told her about stripping at the club, because I'm pretty sure she'd already guessed I do more than just teach dance classes. Then I told her I do my best to keep you very happy in the bedroom - and I need a dominant man like you with a strong sex drive to keep me happy."

I boggled. "And this calmed her down?"

"I expected her to disown me, but at least it'd be over. Instead, she hugged me and told me that I take after her - and her mother. She even admired my tattoos - both of them! Then she told me some family history that I never knew. That none of my older brothers know, either. And that my aunt never told Nita."

Plum took a deep breath. "Dave, our grandmother was a prostitute, back in the late 1930s. Her father sold her to a brothel - she was really pretty, and the family needed the money more than they did another daughter. She was very popular, and she enjoyed working there - she loved sex, and pleasing men. She was good enough at it that a wealthy man nearly twice her age - my grandfather - bought her to be his concubine, even though he already had a wife. And kept them both busy, apparently - my grandfather was over 60 when my mother was born, and he had several older children with each of his women."

I was fascinated. "Two women? Really?"

"Really. It wasn't that uncommon for a rich man. The only unusual thing was that became best friends, not rivals." Plum grinned. "I may have gotten my bisexual tendencies from her, too, I suspect. After the war, they made it into Hong Kong with enough money to be moderately prosperous, and raise their family. And the three of them shared the same bed for the rest of their lives."

She waved her hand. "Anyway - most of their children were born in Hong Kong. Nita's mom was, and most of my uncles. My grandmother wasn't young - around 40, I think - when my mother was born, her youngest child, just like I'm my mother's youngest."

"My grandmother saw that my mother was a lot like her; my mom told me that my grandmother had told her that she'd have made a good whore herself. She agreed - she'd thought seriously about doing it, too, just like I did. But instead, my grandmother watched her and made sure that she didn't get the chance to get in trouble that way. Then when she was old enough to marry my grandmother helped my mother pick a man who'd make her happy."

She looked pained and added "She told me grandmother insisted she try my father out - thoroughly - before deciding. And several others. But he was the one she liked the most."

"Susan? Why that unhappy expression?"

"Because my head hurts. Dave - I only remember my grandmother as the sweet old lady who gave me treats when I was very small. But apparently, she was as just as oversexed as I am. And even though my mother was always pushing me to ignore boys, study harder and do well in school, so is she. In my wildest dreams, I'd never imagined her talking to me about her sex life, or telling me she thought she'd have been a good whore herself!"

I laughed at her. She glared back.

"I may be a slut and a whore, but I did not need to know that when she was young my mother needed to be watched to keep her away from men. Or that my dad's apparently a stud, and my mom and dad still get it on regularly. And so did my grandparents, as long as my grandfather was alive. But what really got me was when mom she said she was eager to get back home to dad because her pussy was feeling too lonely! She's 60 and he's even older!"

I laughed harder. She stopped, shrugged, and laughed with me. "Actually, I'm happy for both of them. Good for them! And I hope we want each other that much when we reach their age. But the things you don't know about your parents ... I think that she'd have been a really good whore if things had been different. And enjoyed it as much as I did. Do."

"But anyway, that's when she told me she hadn't realized how much I take after her, or she would have told me this story when I was younger. And watched me much more carefully! She was amazed I was still a virgin until you got your hands on me. Then she told me how glad she was that I'd found the man I needed to keep me happy, too. Even if you are a Gwai Loh."

"Well, at least that explains the approving looks she was giving me after that. I'd wondered what I'd done to earn them."

"Dave, you're just lucky my father's still alive and she loves him. If not, I think she would have asked me to share you with her!"

I thought about it. "I guess that's a compliment, of sorts. She's still a real hottie, too, even if she's twice my age. But instead, let's wish your folks a much longer and happy life - together."

After another moment, I added "At least now you have a true story you can give anyone who asks about your tattoo - even people you work with! Tell them about your grandmother, and let them think it's in her honor. We won't tell them how much you take after her."

"And my mom and Nita too - don't forget them."

Her voice was reflective as she added "Really, learning this made me feel better about myself. Even though I've finally accepted myself, and that you love me just the way I am, I've always felt guilty, too - the bad girl, the one who shames the family. But learning that my mother and grandmother were like me, especially my mother - my strict, study hard, demanding mother - makes me feel better. Like I'm supposed to be this way. Maybe I've had more men than my mother, but I also started sex later. I even married the man who took my virginity - neither my mother or grandmother could claim that!"

Plum smiled wickedly, then gave a lazy stretch, pulling my hand up to her favorite position cupping her breast and arched her back to press it firmly into my hand. As I began to tease and tug the nipple, she gave me a seductive look and purred "But I'm still a needy slut. I'm the product of generations of oversexed sluts and whores, and you still have two more holes you promised to fill. Can you rise to the challenge, Dave?"

I matched her smile "You still owe me two hours more, Plum, and I want my money's worth. You're going have a sore jaw and be walking bow-legged by the time I'm done."

I love my little slut. And she loves me. Are we both crazy? Probably. But I don't think either of us cares.