Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not going to lose me."

Grandmother took another sip of wine.

"You should tell her that.

"I have."

"No, you have not." Grandmother looked squarely at me. "If you had, she would not act the way she does toward you."

"How can you tell?"

She smiled. "I have eyes, Sir."

TWENTY ONE

Grandmother dallied after dinner, ordering a second glass of wine and sipping it slowly. Kelsey was aware that she was purposefully wasting time and kept glancing my way. Finally, she'd had enough.

"If three's a crowd, I can find my own way home."

"Dear girl." Grandmother's tone would chill ice. "Do you really think that this evening is about you?"

Kelsey's eyes flashed and she opened her mouth to retort but I got there first.

"Kel, shut up." I picked up my water glass again and looked at my grandmother. "I'm more than willing to go for a scenic drive if that's what it takes."

"That would be wonderful. The fresh air might improve my disposition." She looked directly at Kelsey as she said it.

"Then let us depart." I stood and held out my arm for her.

Kelsey grumbled to herself but followed along behind.

We took our time and I drove slowly so we could enjoy the night, watching the stars and seeing the moon softly light the sky. Eventually grandmother touched my arm.

"It is enough time."

Dutifully, I spun the wheel and accelerated toward home.

Greg and Helen were sitting in the living room when we arrived. Grandmother stopped in the foyer. She looked at Helen.

"I have held your love in my heart while you were absent and unable to care for it. I return it to you, still yours and unused."

"What are you talking about?" Kelsey spoke into the gap. Everyone ignored her.

Helen rose and walked over to stand in front of me before looking at her mother.

"As I promised." Grandmother gave that formal nod again like she'd done the last time.

Reaching, I grasped and held Helen's hand in mine but looked across the room.

"Granddad."

"Son." He got up from his chair.

"Let me walk you out." I squeezed Helen's hand and released her. "Grandmother said earlier that she's tired and I'm sure you are as well after your evening. You know I appreciate everything you're doing for mom but you don't have to stay on our account."

"You're sure?"

I held my arms open. "I'm sure."

He slapped me on the back and kissed mother on the lips. I walked them out to the car and said goodbye while also saying that I hoped we'd see them again soon.

"I had a wonderful evening Kevin."

"I enjoyed myself grandmother, although it wasn't as fulfilling as it could possibly have been."

"The evening is still young and it may yet turn out that way." She nudged my grandfather, silently telling him it was time to leave.

"Take care Kevin."

"I will granddad." I nodded and stepped back. "Thank you both."

Kelsey was waiting in the foyer for me.

"Kevin, what's going on?"

I ignored her and looked at my mother.

"Would you mind if I just went to bed? I'll stay up with you if you need me, but you know how exhausted I was when I came home from work earlier. Those two hours of sleep I got are wearing off."

"I'll be fine my love. Rest."

"Thank you." I stumbled up the stairs.

Kelsey nudged me at some point so I moved over and let her in without more than halfway rousing. As she spooned in with me, somewhere I my mind I heard grandmother's voice saying that I hadn't told Kelsey that I would always be there. Mumbling that I loved her, I scooped her close and then dropped off immediately afterward again. It was her weight on top of me that woke me in the morning.

"Kel?" I looked up at her from where she was straddling me on all fours while staring down at me. Her eyes were searching my face like she'd never seen me before.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"What? No, of course I don't." I was startled by her question. "Why?"

"You don't think I'm a slut because I sleep around and cheat on my boyfriend?"

"Kelsey; I told you, I love you. I'll always love you. Nothing you do or say will ever change that. Nothing. Even if you sleep with every guy who comes along, I'll still love you."

She didn't answer. Instead she continued to scan my face like she was looking for something. I had no idea what it could be, my face was my face and I'd had it all my life. Eventually, she looked me in the eyes as if she'd made up her mind about something.

"If I asked you to, would you kiss me?"

Well, that was a better question than her asking if I thought she was a slut. Immediately I pulled her face down and playfully kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"There!"

"Not like that." She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand. "A kiss kiss."

"A kiss kiss?"

"You know. Like you really mean it."

"Kel . . ."

"Would you? If I asked?"

"Kelsey, this is getting really weird."

"I'm asking Kevin. Please? Would you kiss me?" She shifted and dropped fully onto me. I suddenly became very aware of where she was and that I had my usual morning hard on.

"Kelsey . . ."

I didn't get any further, she dipped her head and kissed me. I was so shocked I went rigid.

"You're not a very good kisser." She told me when she was finished and started to scoot further down my body. It took all my willpower not to thrust up into her when her crotch wedged against the tip of my cock. I got the impression that if all that fabric hadn't been between us, she wouldn't have stopped where she did. The fact that she wasn't surprised when my cock jammed solidly into her, and that she let it stay that way, told me she expected it.

She sat up and braced herself with one hand on my chest.

"Kelsey, you're heavy and my bladder is overflowing."

I tried to get her off of me. She raised herself and looked down between her legs, lifting the T shirt of mine that she'd slept in so she could see as she resettled herself. Even through the covers I could feel the heat from her crotch as she landed directly on my cock. She wiggled a little bit to get comfortable.

"That better?"

"Kelsey!"

"What?" She leaned forward over me, her braid falling forward into my face. She flipped her head and sent it back over her shoulder "Oops. Sorry Kev. I'll put it up next time."

"What do you want Kel?"

"I want you to kiss me. Like you really, really mean it."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

Instead of answering she leaned further over me and closed her eyes. Holding herself an inch away she waited.

Oh what the hell. I lifted my face and kissed her full on the lips. Like I meant it.

"Mmmmmmm . . ." She made a satisfied noise and sat up to lick her lips while looking down at me. "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you are a good kisser. Maybe that's why you have so many easy conquests."

"I told you, I don't have any conquests." I put my hands on her hips and pushed. "Will you get off of me now?"

"Maybe." She gave me an impish grin and wiggled some more. "Kiss me again conquest boy and I'll think about it."

"Kelsey!"

"I'm not a virgin Kev." She pumped her hips once like she knew what she was doing to me because of where she was sitting, then leaned over me again and closed her eyes. "Kiss me. Like you really really mean it. Really really mean it. No faking, kiss me. Or I'm going to use you for a trampoline all morning."

She probably would if I didn't so I lifted one hand and brushed some stray tendrils of hair out of the way, hooking them behind her ear as I trailed my fingertips along the side of her neck.

"Kelsey . . ." My voice was low as my hand went behind her head.

"Mmmmm, yes?" She arched her back a little bit and ground her pelvis into me harder, making little circles with her hips.

"I love you." I added pressure to hold her still and lifted myself up at the same time. Closing my eyes, I kissed her. Like I really, really, really meant it.

She dropped her full weight on me again and started grinding and pumping her hips as she continued to kiss me, her tongue sliding into my mouth while her arms wrapped around my head. I pulled her close and held her with my arms around her body until she started to ease back. Sparks played in her eyes as she looked down at me.

"Kelsey . . ."

"I'm not a virgin." She repeated herself as she pushed up to a sitting position, smashing her crotch directly into my cock while pulling my T shirt over her head. She didn't have anything on underneath. Nipples tight and hard, she pumped her hips one last time and slid off of me; bracing herself with one hand gripping me around the base of my cock until she was on her feet. I got a good look, small breasts, flat stomach, and a short cropped black pubic triangle.

"Mom needs you. I know she does but I need you too. If I asked, would you love me a little bit like you love mom? Just a little? Once in awhile?"

I looked at the bedroom door and then back to her.

"I have needs Kev. And I know how to share."

She stepped back one step. When I didn't say anything she turned and headed for the door.

"Kel?"

She stopped and turned around.

"I won't cheat."

"Cheating is easy Kev."

"That may be, but I won't."

"What about when you sleep with grandmother? Isn't that cheating?"

"I'm not sleeping with grandmother."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not." I held up my hands. "Honest. It was just the one time and Helen was there."

"Helen? You call mom by her name?"

"The Rules require it."

"What rules?" She narrowed her eyes at me then stiffened and twisted to look at the wall between our bedrooms then untwisted back. "The book? The pink one?"

I nodded. "I don't know if the pink one is like the blue one, but the blue one had The Rules in it. It's why mom suddenly demanded that we start calling each other by our full names instead of nicknames."

She turned and headed toward the bedroom door again like she had a destination in mind.

"Kel?" I wanted to know where we stood in regard to each other.

My sister stopped and gave me a look over her shoulder then glanced down to where my hard on was totally visible because of the way she'd just mauled me. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Is that all that men ever think about?"

Without waiting for me to reply she flounced off and left the door open. She also left her underwear sticking out from under my pillow. I was crawling out of bed when I heard the bathroom door close. With a sigh, I pulled on my pants and headed downstairs.

TWENTY TWO

"My love?"

Helen met me at the bottom of the stairs as I headed back to my room to finish getting dressed for the day. I pulled her against my chest.

"I love you Helen."

She kissed me soundly for that and put her arms around my neck.

"Did you service Kelsey?"

"What? You know?"

"Of course I know my love. I've known for quite some time that she wants you to service her. I saw her come out of your bedroom. Did you?"

I shook my head.

"She has some reading to do or something. She mentioned a pink book and that you gave it to her."

"I see."

"I also told her I wouldn't unless you knew."

"It is your choice. Sir." She released me to step back one small step.

I leaned to span the gap and kissed her again.

"Not today. Today I have other things on my mind."

"Then what are your plans for the morning, Sir?" She ran one suddenly flaming hot palm over my bare chest and looked at me through her eyelashes.

I scooped her up and headed for the stairs.

"How do you feel about me dragging you back to my cave and having my way with you for several hours?"

"Sir, what a loutish thing to say. How do you think your mother would feel if she heard you?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and relaxed as I took the first step upward.

I made it to the top of the stairs and stopped to kiss her lips before answering.

"I'm not positive, but I suspect that she'd be overjoyed. If not at first, then certainly after a few minutes spent considering the benefits of me being completely occupied for the morning so she wouldn't have to think of something for me to do with myself."

Kelsey's door opened and she stood halfway through it. She still had nothing on but now had a pink pamphlet in one hand, her thumb marking the page where she'd been reading. Her pamphlet was a lot thicker than the blue one granddad had given me.

"Would you two stop making so much noise, I'm trying to study." She shook the pages at us.

"You can always move out to someplace quieter." I paused by her door as I said it.

"I would if there was someone better than you to come home to." She looked at mom, uncertainty now coloring in her voice.

"Are three too many? Hypothetically?"

Helen shifted enough to let me know to put her down. Holding my hand while she also cupped Kelsey's cheek she shook her head no.

"We'll talk and work it out. I'll call mother and we'll all talk."

"You're sure?"

She nodded. "Read the book. We'll get you certified and find love for you. Once that's done we'll get you into training and you won't have to worry about your need any longer."

"And in the meantime?"

"We'll talk." Helen began to tow me down the hall to her bedroom.

"Dibs for tomorrow!" Kelsey called after us.

"I have class!" I called back.

"I have needs!"

The bedroom door cut us off when Helen closed it.


1...67891011