Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh!"

At the sound of Helen's orgasmic grunt, Marjory immediately clamped around my fingers and made the same guttural sound as she strained to lift her hips even further before collapsing flat onto the mattress and going limp. I could feel both of them pulsing strongly. I didn't have to ask, I KNEW they'd both had an orgasm. My balls suddenly tingled with my own desire to join them in their release.

Carefully I slipped my fingers out of them. Both of them complained about it but let me go.

After a moment Helen sat up again, her ears and cheekbones were bright red while her eyes were glittering and I could see the light sheen of sweat now covering her body. Leaning toward me, she drew me into one of those deep kisses she gave me when we were together. My head spun faster when the smell of her hot sweaty body hit my nose.

Letting me go, she sat back and lifted her knees, displaying herself to me and making me want her more than I already did. The smell of sex, already strong inside my bedroom, got even stronger.

Marjory rolled over and gave me the same kiss Helen just gave me. Her ears and cheeks were just as flushed and eyes just as sparkly. She also spread her legs for my viewing pleasure. Both of them were engorged and ready. Their swollen and flaming red pussies were fully aroused and wet.

"My love." Helen wiggled her fingers for me and then rested her hands on her thighs. "Come."

Getting the hint I crawled in between her legs. Guiding me with one hand on each side of my head, she aimed my lips right at her pussy.

"Gently."

I didn't need any instructions for this. My tongue flicked her clit and she twitched.

"Gently my love." Helen reminded me as her thighs closed and her hands stilled my efforts. "Very gently."

After a moment, her thighs opened again. Shifting until I was prone between her legs I started licking carefully at the side of her clit, rolling it around with the pressure from my tongue. Helen eased herself flat again and moaned once more. Marjory prodded me until I twisted and rolled my hips so I was half on my side. Hot hands stroked me then wet lips engulfed me.

"Carefully Marjory." Helen told her as I froze except to thrust my cock into Marjory's mouth and grunt. "Training first, pleasure and fulfillment after."

Marjory pulled back and I slipped out of her mouth. Squeezing, she milked my cock until a drop of precum appeared at the tip. Quickly she licked it up before prodding between my thighs and caressing my balls to try and make more precum appear as she milked me again. I throbbed as my balls churned and tried to squirt my cum into her mouth.

Instantly, she let me go. My cock bobbed as I throbbed uncontrollably. A few white drops of cum leaked out of the tip. Carefully Marjory coated a finger in the drops. Leaving me behind, she stretched out alongside Helen and thrust her finger into Helen's mouth. Helen sucked eagerly, licking it clean and whining when it was gone.

"Easy Helen." Marjory turned the tables on her. "Your love is precious and deserves your best care."

While they were busy with each other, I slipped two of my fingers into Helen as I continued to lick her clit. Probing upward, I found the same spot I'd rubbed earlier and started rubbing again. Helen bucked and arched, straining against my fingers and tongue as the bump swelled and grew firm. Gripping my hair, she ground her pussy into my mouth and groaned. I prodded the bump harder, poking my stiff finger directly into it.

"Ahhhhhh . . .!" Helen stiffened, pulsed, and then started thrashing, her pelvis slamming upward into my nose making me blink as my eyes watered while I shoved my fingers all the way deep inside of her. Her pussy kept pulsing and throbbing and I kept pumping my fingers in and out. In and out.

Her ass was right there so I used my other hand to slip a finger in there too. Immediately, she started screaming again. The thrashing got stronger and her hands tugged at my hair, nearly tearing chunks of it out of my scalp, while grinding harder into my lips as her ass sucked the whole length of my finger inside and pulsed around it.

"Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Her ass and pussy went crazy. Pulsing and milking my fingers she kept throbbing and then squirted a small amount as she orgasmed yet again. It didn't last much longer before Helen was pushing me away trying to get me to quit.

"I can't my love. I can't. No more. Stop. Please."

I relaxed and let her rest and catch her breath before turning to Marjory who was already on her back, knees up and spread. Easily slipping between her thighs, I planted my lips and repeated the same gentle moves with my tongue around and over her clit like I'd just done for Helen. It wasn't long before Marjory was groaning and thrusting upward as she thrashed on the tip of my tongue while I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy. I started to stick a finger into her ass like I'd done for Helen but she immediately jerked herself away and brushed one hand at me, almost swatting me with it.

"Two stars my love." Helen whispered in my ear as she moved to sprawl on top of me, her body slipping and sliding on mine. "Marjory only has two stars."

Oh.

"Look." The whisper and her hand guided my eyes towards Marjory's hairless mons. Two stars were tattooed there, the bottom half of each star was filled in completely while the upper halves were just outlines.

"Oral and vaginal only." She reminded me what the stars were for.

Understanding, I cautiously resumed my tonguing and fingering until Marjory was straining to come once again.

"Uhhh." The grunt was loud as she clamped down. This time, just like mom had done, she squirted at the same time. Helen kissed my ear and the corner of my jaw when it was over.

"Very well done my love."

Damned if I didn't feel proud of myself at that moment. I'd just given both my mother and my grandmother several orgasms and I didn't care that there were people who would have hung me from the nearest tree for it if they knew. I'd done it and done it right.

ELEVEN

While Marjory was recovering and catching her breath, Helen showed me her own stars. Tattooed in the same place on her also hairless mons, she had three stars in a vertical line, linked with tiny chains tattooed between them. Inside each star was a miniature red heart.

She indicated one of the hearts with a fingertip.

"Queen of Hearts."

"What does that mean?" I asked as I kissed her there. Sliding my tongue along her skin I moved lower but she stopped me.

"It means I'm available to all Males who need serviced." She used her hand to direct me toward Marjory and touched the stars tattooed exactly like hers were, in a vertical line above grandmother's pelvic arch. Both sets of stars would easily hide underneath a bikini which would make them invisible to anyone not knowing they were there or what they meant. You would have to know about them before you would ever see them.

Not that I'd ever seen my mom or my grandmother in a bikini. Which come to think about it was strange, neither of them ever wore anything even remotely skimpy. Always fully clothed even when lounging around, it was almost as if they were prudes. Except I now knew they weren't.

"Black or white only." Mom drew my attention back to our conversation as she brushed her fingertips lightly across her mother's abdomen. Grandmother's stomach rippled at the sensation.

"What?" My grandmother was in to interracial sex? Why hadn't I ever known that before now? Better question, why in the hell hadn't I figured any of this out before now? Was I that stupid or just an idiot?

"It's her special need my love." Helen turned my face toward hers.

"As it is yours." Marjory sat up and braced herself on her arms.

"I am Queen of Hearts." Helen said it proudly. "All Males may service me and I am not limited as you are. I am Queen of Hearts."

Oh ho. So Marjory actually was inhibited. Not exactly in the way she'd implied she was but . . .

"What do the chains mean?" I ran my finger over them before spreading my hand and stroking it across Helen's stomach, cupping her hip bone underneath my palm. Bending I bit the inside of her thigh gently. She gasped and her knees spread apart as she tipped her hips toward me before she closed her thighs and lifted me away from her again. It was a clear signal telling me she wanted me, but not right then.

"They mean my stars are linked and that means I will service multiple Males at the same time. As many as necessary, as long as necessary, until they are fully satisfied." Calmly she continued on with the conversation as if her flash of desire hadn't happened.

Her explanation about the chains meant she was a gangbang girl. All comers, any way, any time, all night long. My cock bobbed at the thought of all those men mounted on her. Men continually thrusting themselves into her. Emptying themselves inside of her while they fucked her one after another after another as she begged for more.

Suddenly I hated them. Helen was mine!

"Easy my love." Helen tipped my face up and caressed my cheek. "Easy. Not like that. I am here. I will always be returned to you. I will always love only you. Control your instincts. Let yourself remain cool while I am with another. Let your true heart show only when we are alone together and you need me to be yours."

Ahh, so that's what the both of them meant by control. Control myself. Don't let jealousy or emotional ugliness on my part keep her from getting what she needed. I wasn't there to interfere, only to love her when she was finished with them.

My purpose was to be the calm in the perfect storm of her wantonness. Someone for her to come back to after she succumbed to the tempest of her desires. Someone who would wait for her the next time she chased her own needs, leaving her fragile love behind to take up again only after she was fully satisfied. And I would have to do it again and again and again as the cycle was repeated endlessly. My role was to be there for her no matter what. Every time. If I was, she would always return to me. For me. Because I'm the one who held her love, and probably her sanity given what I just saw from my grandmother in her frantic need to satisfy her nearly overwhelming lust. It was that simple. And very, very complicated.

Not sure if I could do that, I looked at Helen and then toward Marjory.

"You can. You must." Marjory told me. "It is imperative and it cannot be false. We will know. Our safety and welfare depend upon you being under full control."

I looked down for a second, then back up to them.

"What about Greg? Does he control himself too?"

"Yes." The answer came from both of them before Marjory spoke by herself again. "My love is under control. He waits until I am returned to him and loves me for the returning, not for the absence."

"What about this?" I gestured at all of us in bed together.

"He is under control." She dropped off of her braced arms to lay supine on one elbow before running the fingertips of her other hand up along her stomach, tracing a line from her cleft all the way to between her breasts. Her nipples tightened as her legs parted. "I am not."

My cock pulsed as I realized what she was wanting from me. Right here, right now, my grandmother was demanding that I have sex with her.

"Fuck me, Sir. Take me now." Grandmother went down flat on the mattress, lifted her knees, and spread her legs wider. "Use me for your pleasure."

She grunted as I slammed myself full length into her.

"Easy my love." Helen's words were in my ear. "Remember what you learned. Give pleasure as you seek pleasure."

Once she reminded me about that, I angled my cock inside of Marjory's pussy. Concentrating while probing with the tip I found the tiny bump and rammed directly into it. Marjory lifted her legs higher and started whimpering with each thrust I gave her.

"NNnnn. NNnnn. NNnnn . . ."

"Like that my love. Just like that." Helen's hands were on my hips. Not guiding, pushing, or pulling, just resting on my hips as I pumped deeply into her mother.

I groaned with the need to come.

"Easy my love." The words were husky again. "Give pleasure and take fulfillment afterward."

I went back to using long smooth strokes making sure I was right on target every time I sank myself deep. Soon Marjory stopped breathing for a moment and strained as she arched her back. Gasping for air, she bucked underneath me then held her breath again while arching her back once more. An agonized sounding groan came from between her clenched teeth.

"NNNnnnnnnEEEeeeeeuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Now my love. Take her now!" Helen urged me to maximum effort. "Take her! Use her for your pleasure. Do it now my love!"

I slammed full length into Marjory's body. I strained to get deeper as my balls throbbed and pulsed. With a searing white hot feeling of ecstacy, I began to pump my cum deep inside of her. Marjory's pussy pulsed as she thrashed underneath me on the bed. Jamming a fist against her mouth she urged me on.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Sir. Fuck me."

Helen plastered herself against my back, I could feel her entire body pressed against mine even while I was sandwiched between her and Marjory and kept on pumping my cum into my grandmother. It didn't seem as if there was any end to the amount of cum I was spewing inside of her. It went on and on and on.

A wrong move on all of our part had me slip out. I thrust my hips forward as far as I could and continued to squirt cum onto Marjory's stomach in huge flying globs with every throbbing bounce of my cock. Helen slipped off of my back as I rose up only to reach past my hips to begin pumping me with her hand, squeezing and milking as I kept on spraying cum everywhere until eventually I ran completely dry and sagged fully spent.

My balls ached and I was so tired I could barely stay upright.

"Very well done my love." Helen murmured in my ear while aiming the tip of my cock and slipping me inside of Marjory again before pushing me forward to rest. Arms lifted and I dropped into the embrace which wrapped lovingly around me.

"Thank you Sir." The sexual satisfaction infused in those three words cannot be described. I'd never understood what it meant to be male at any time in my life more than at that moment and it was all because of the way she said those three little words.

"It was my pleasure Marjory." I mumbled the same phrase Greg had spoken to Helen that one time into the hollow of my grandmother's neck then added to it. "It was my greatest pleasure."

Grandmother started rocking me and began humming quietly to herself. I'd been right; we were naked, Marjory was very happy, and I was totally wiped out from exhaustion. With the last bit of my energy I pushed up so I could look Marjory in the eyes. Gently I kissed her, shifted to glance at Helen, then look back to Marjory.

"I love you grandmother."

Marjory immediately stopped rocking and a shocked look came over Helen's face. My grandmother looked at my mother for a long moment then tightened her arms around me.

"What did you expect? He's wild. He's not going to follow the rules if they prevent him from doing or getting what he needs and I don't think you're going to change him. You will probably lose him if you try."

Fuck the rules. I relaxed on top of my grandmother as she started humming to herself again and closed my eyes.

TWELVE

I didn't fall asleep. Grandmother eased herself out from under me while my mother slipped off the bed on the other side. As they did, I rolled over and sat up.

"My love?"

I looked up at her.

"Are we all okay?"

"We're fine my love. Rest yourself."

I waved that off.

"I don't need rest. What I need is you but there's nothing left of me to give to you."

Marjory looked at her daughter and showed her teeth. Yeah, they'd used me hard and grandmother had gotten everything she'd been lusting after all day and then some. Calling the look that appeared on her face smug was an understatement. Cats who got away with drinking all the cream while your back was turned only wished they knew how to look that smug.

I stood up and wobbled slightly until my legs remembered what muscles were made for. Instantly Helen was at my side.

"My love, you should rest."

"I'm fine." I kissed her on the lips lightly and reached out toward Marjory. "I'm completely out of my depth here. Is there something I should be doing or saying so I don't make a mistake and get anyone mad at me?"

She shook her head no.

"All that's left is for each of us to certify you as voluntarily having unprotected intercourse with a family member." Helen told me.

"Why is that important?"

"It tells the association how far you are willing to go. Such a certification means that there is no limit to what you will do in your search for deep personal fulfillment and satisfaction. It is an indicator of how strong your drive to achieve your goal is and whether you will allow socially acceptable norms to stop you. It also means that you can be trusted to not divulge what you know because that would also reveal your own secrets. Basically it shows the level of your need, your strength and perseverance, and provides a quantitative level of assurance."

"Oh. So that's it?"

My mother nodded then paused.

"What?"

She looked at her mother for a moment.

"I am meeting an unassigned Male tomorrow. It would be helpful if you were there so Kevin can observe. To ensure full control and be able to certify to full control."

"Have you changed your mind on having Gregory chaperone?"

She shook her head no.

"Not right now. Allowing Kevin to be there will give him an opportunity to see and understand what is expected without the additional complication of my socializing with an assigned Male. Further, if he is with you, then there is no issue as to why he is also there when I am there. I trust that under your temporary care, my love will continue to learn what he must know."

Understanding blossomed in grandmother's eyes. At least one of us knew what Helen was talking about.

"When and where?"

"The Casino. Eleven thirty brunch."

"We will be there."

My mother stepped forward and gave grandmother a quick hug.

"Thank you for being so sweet to me."

"Your love is worth taking care of." She looked down at the traces of my cum still smeared on her belly from crotch to breasts. "If you are ever unavailable to service him, let me know and I will care for him for as long and as often as you need me to."

That got a nod from Helen.

"I'm fairly certain there will be times when I will have a headache."

"Not too many times I hope."

"No. Just often enough that someone close to my heart is never disappointed."

Marjory looked down at her cum coated stomach again and then to me.

"I am not disappointed."

I blushed and they both kissed me over it.

Even though all I wanted to do was curl up in Helen's arms, their talk about obligations and caring made me realize that I still had my own obligations to take care of. Which was the long way of saying that I had to get to work. Grabbing my clothes off the floor, I headed for the shower. My grandmother was gone when I finished and came downstairs again.

"Kevin?" My mother called from where she was on the patio.

"Grandmother not here?" I asked while standing in the doorway.

"She left while you were upstairs."

"Oh." I looked down at myself. My shower after our lovemaking had been quick, no more than a couple of minutes. If grandmother was already gone, she had not done the same.

"It is required."

"What?"

"It is required so that Gregory knows she is returned and so that mother knows his need for her remains strong."

1...45678...11