PLUS ONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth reached for Sam's hands and said, "Okay, here goes. Our first date will be in Key West. My cousin, my first cousin is getting married on Memorial Day weekend in Key West. I was planning taking a platonic friend with me as a date, but he backed out a few weeks ago. I thought, because we seem to have hit it off, you wouldn't mind me asking you. Everything is paid for. I really don't want to go alone. So can you please be my Plus One for our first date?"

"I'll be your Plus One under one condition."

"Condition. What condition?"

"How much time does the school give you for your vacation break?"

"I start next Thursday when I'm scheduled to fly to Key West and then I don't go back to school until June 6." As she worked in a private school, her vacation schedule was different than if she worked in the public schools. She had no idea where this was leading.

"Here's the deal. After I finish playing the Plus One on Sunday, we spend two additional days relaxing, decompressing from the pressure I will have gone through. I'll pay for the hotel rooms" Beth was trying to stifle a chuckle, but not doing a good job of it. "Then we fly to Boca Raton so I can visit my parents for two days of, well you get the picture. It's only fair that you meet my parents since I have to meet your parents and the pressure they will put on both of us. To ease the pressure, we can stay at a hotel, separate rooms, rather than at my parent's place, also separate bedrooms. I'll pay for this."

"I think staying with your parents will be fun," Beth said, tongue in cheek.

Sam replied, "I know this screws up your plane tickets. By the way, where are we staying? Just give me your tickets and I'll take care of them. Can we now eat the pizza?"

After finishing the pizza. they ordered dessert and coffee as Beth gave Sam her plane information. She had purchased a ticket for her friend and mentioned that they will be staying at the Ocean Key Resort, where most of the guests would be staying.

"I had reserved a studio room so there would be a separate area for my Plus One." They finished and Beth asked for the check. "Since I'm paying this is not a date. Also, I was thinking. Staying a few extra days in Key West and then going to see your parents is more than one condition."

"So, I exaggerated."

"I agree to your conditions," Beth said as she tried to contain a smile. Sam was smiling as well.

As they were putting on their coats and walking outside, Beth took hold of Sam's arm. She said, "Sam, we've known each other for two weeks, but I want to let you know that you are something special. I can't wait for our first date."

"I've got to fly out to the west coast, then to Europe and back to the west coast. I won't be back until the day before we leave. I'll pick you up on that Thursday morning. Also, I can't believe my luck when you literally fell into my lap, after I had to go on J Date to make my mom happy. More on that story when we are on the plane. I'll call you or send you a text regarding the time I'll pick you up next Thursday. In the meantime, can I kiss you?"

"You better. The passion in the kiss was breathtaking. They didn't come up for air. Well, yeah, they eventually did and then kissed again.

He walked Beth back to her apartment. In the lobby, they renewed their passionate kiss. "I'll speak with you in a couple of days. I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"Then you better give me another kiss". He did with more passion than he ever kissed a woman. When they broke apart she said, "Safe travels. I'm going to miss you."

Sam reached over and gave her another kiss. They did not move apart for a good two minutes.

//////////

Sam spoke with Beth every day since their second "meet and greet." They spoke for a few minutes to over an hour. A few days before they were scheduled to leave, Sam called Beth with the travel information. "Your parents will be there?"

"Yes. They flying in from West Palm. They live in Boynton Beach. By the way, How's San Francisco?"

"It's a great city. Made a good business connection. Have you been here?

"I haven't."

"We have to remedy that. Tell me about your family. What about your brother and sister and their families?"

Beth's older brother, Dan was an Emergency Room doctor at. Mt. Sinai. He was married to Rachel and they had, a boy ten years old and a girl seven. They would be coming. Also, her younger sister, Rebecca, who was a social worker would be coming with her husband, Robert. Recently married they did not have any kids. Both siblings, Beth noted, were flying out of LaGuardia.

"I miss you Beth Cohen."

"I miss you too. I have some additional information about the wedding. You can wear a Tommy Bahama shirt and khaki pants for the wedding? The Friday welcome reception and Sunday breakfast is casual. Shorts are fine.

"That's practical and makes sense. Same thing for our time after the wedding and when we are with my parents. Very casual. Is there anything going on the day we arrive on Thursday?"

"No, we have a free day and evening."

"If it's okay with you I would like to take you to dinner."

"That would be wonderful. You know, I've never been to Key West."

"Get ready to have some fun. I'll pick you up at 8 am on Thursday."

//////////

Sam was on time and Beth was, as he expected, waiting for him.

"This has to end," he said under his breath. There was not much sincerity in his voice. She just smiled back at him. Then she kissed him. They settled in for the ride to the airport and for the 3- hour flight directly into Key West.

A few minutes into the drive Beth, who had been holding hands with Sam, said, "This isn't the way to LaGuardia?"

"No, it's not. Just relax. We will be at the airport in about twenty minutes," Sam said as they crossed the GW Bridge. They pulled into Teterboro Airport and came by the area where Sam's plane was stored.

"Is this yours?" Beth asked?

"Actually, well, yes,. Senior executives who travel a great deal use it. I claimed ownership for the next two weeks," he laughed. "Also, I was able to get you a refund on your tickets from United. Just check your billing statement next month."

Sam showed her to her seat and a personal service manager asked if she wanted coffee and muffins. They both took a corn muffin. She did accept the coffee, black. Sam had iced tea.

As soon as they took off he called his mom to let her know when he would be stopping by. She was used to the last-minute decisions made by her son. He did not mention Beth.

While in the air, Sam told Beth about his mom's involvement with J Date that caused Beth to explode in laughter.

"Is your mom like that?"

"At times, she interferes with my love life. In retrospect, I'm glad my mom did what she did this time."

Beth took Sam's hand in hers and said, "I'm glad, too." She leaned over and gave Sam a short kiss on the lips.

//////////

They landed in Key West on time. Sam called for an Uber and they took the 15-minute trip to the Ocean Key Resort. Situated at 0 mile at the end of Duval Street it is a perfect place for viewing the sunset at Mallory Square. They left a late spring New York City, where the weather can change from day-to-day, for a warm 80-degree southern oasis.

They arrived at the hotel and there was a silent pause when Beth talked to the front desk manager. "Miss Cohen, it appears as though your reservation was canceled. There's a note on the reservation indicating that we tried to call you. When we did not get your deposit, we had no choice. Unfortunately, the hotel is sold out. There are other hotels as part of the wedding plans. Let me see what I can do."

"It's my fault. I've been so busy with this speaker program for my class I probably forgot to confirm the reservation."

Sam asked, "Does it matter if we are close to this hotel.? The wedding is on the beach and the reception is at the Truman White House. The Friday welcome reception and breakfast on Sunday are off the property."

"No. What do you have in mind?"

Sam took out his phone and in two minutes he told the front desk manager that he didn't have to bother.

They rolled their luggage around the hotel past the Opal Key resort to the space where the Sunset Key Cottages boat would be meeting them.

At the front desk he was greeted by the concierge. "Good to see you again, Mr. Weiss."

"The same here, Randolph. How have you been?"

"Not bad. And you?"

"Very good. Let me introduce you to my friend Dr. Beth Cohen. Doctor of Education.

Extending his hand he said, "My pleasure."

She looked at Sam.

"I did my homework," he said while smiling.

She smiled back, then stuck her tongue out at him.

"Here are your keys to the cottage. I'll escort you there. It's the Oceanfront cottage. I'll send your luggage to your cottage in ten minutes. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"See if you can get me a reservation at Louie's Backyard. 6 pm would be good."

"I'll call you when it's confirmed."

After Randolph walked them around the cottage, pointing out the amenities, Sam gave him two one-hundred-dollar bills. "Thank you, Randolph."

"Thank you Mr. Weiss, Dr. Cohen.""

The Oceanfront cottage was spectacular in every sense of the word. Two bedrooms, two full bathroom suites and a hot tub outside their room. There was a full kitchen, a living room with a large plasma television. They had a perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Which room do you want?" Sam asked.

"This is a little out of my budget." Beth responded.

"My treat. What room do you want?"

The two bedrooms were equal in size and had the same amenities. Beth pointed to the room on the left.

Sam looked at her and she just smiled. They wheeled their luggage into their respective bedrooms.

Beth came out just as soon as she entered the bedroom. "Sam, you are my guest and I'm supposed to pay for you being my Plus One. Just how much is this cottage?"

"Around $4,000 a night. It's my treat. You just buy pizza and our next meet and greet and we'll be even."

"What makes you think there will be another meet and greet? Regardless, I can't believe you call yourself a good businessman after being taken advantage of by a sexy lady. Before you change your mind, I agree." Beth went to Sam and gave him a playful kiss on his forehead.

"Do you want to spend some time at the pool,?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah. I need to get some color to my whiter than white body." She stepped into the other bathroom and came out wearing a bright red spectacular bikini. She obviously did a little trimming so her bush would not be on display.

Sam had already changed into his Fair Harbor bathing suit and stood there gawking.

"You approve?"

"Nah. I thought you would look better in a one piece "grandma" bathing suit. My God, you're beautiful."

The choose to sit in the hot tub first, then move to the pool. Beth asked Sam to apply suntan lotion to her exposed areas. He was careful when he applied the lotion to her exposed area of her butt.

"Sam, I'm not going to break. You can rub harder."

"I was getting to that. Give me a few minutes so I can get it right. Moaning is not allowed."

"Maybe not now, but perhaps later." She stared at him for a few seconds, then laughed.

They spent plenty of time playing in the pool. At one point Sam had Beth in his arms. There was an awkward pause and then the two of them moved closer and kissed. Both had never experienced such passion, just by kissing. They broke apart. "Wow," was the only thing both could say. Beth splashed at him and swam away then got out of the pool. Sam watched as her tits bounced in her top and her nipples became prominent against the top part of her bikini..

An hour after lunch, Beth said, "I'm going to take a shower and then a nap if I'm going to be awake for dinner." Sam followed her into the cottage. She walked into "her" bedroom, then into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Sam also showered.

Thirty minutes later, wearing the plushest robe she ever wore, with her hair wet, she walked into the other bedroom only to find Sam sleeping. She moved onto the bed and snuggled next to him. Sam turned to face her. "What a pleasant surprise. How was your shower?"

"I took a bath and then a shower. I need to sleep as I got up so early this morning."

"What time should I set the alarm? We have to leave at 5:30 to make it to Louie's by 6: pm."

"It's 2:30 now. Wake me at 4:30. I don't need much time to get ready." She kissed Sam on his cheek and stayed snuggled with him. She fell asleep in five minutes. Sam did the same.

//////////

Sam wore a pair of Ralph Lauren black shorts, button down long sleeve Ralph Lauren white shirt and black loafers. Beth had on a light green miniskirt, printed green and yellow short sleeve blouse and green sandals. She left the bra and panties in the room. They took the ferry across to the dock and grabbed a cab to Louie's Backyard. They were seated outside facing the water.

Beth chose a bottle of Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay. They toasted to one another. "To a great first date or, what appears to be a series of first dates," Sam remarked.

"Yes, thank you for being my Plus One."

They ordered appetizers, Chilled sweet corn soup for Beth and Cracked Conch with hot pepper jelly for Sam. They split the Boston Lettuce salad and Sam had the salmon and Beth had the Tuna. During dinner the owner, Phil Tenney stopped by the table. "Good to see you again Sam.

"Same here. Phil, this is my good friend Beth Cohen," as he motioned to Beth.

"Nice to me you Beth."

"Same here. The food is wonderful."

"Thank you."

"How are you Phil? How's Doug doing?" Sam was speaking about Chef Doug Shook who was the brilliant chef at Louie's for thirty years. "And thanks for the great table."

"I'm fine. Doug is doing great. I'll send him your best. He's busy in the kitchen. Anything you need let me know. Nice meeting you Beth. Got to get back to the front. See you when you leave."

They had a great view of the sunset.

"So beautiful," Beth said.

"The view," looking at Beth, "from here is pretty good, too." Beth was blushing.

"First name basis with almost everyone we've met. "I'm impressed."

"Don't be. I've been coming to Key West for many years and have done business with many of the establishments. I love coming here."

They split the Key Lime pie for dessert.

.No surprise, the food and the service were excellent. Sam would not let Beth pay for dinner as he took care of the bill, using cash for the gratuity. There really was no way to walk back to the dock as Beth had worn heels and, in any event, it was too far to walk, so they took an Uber. When they arrived by the dock Beth said, it's too early to go to bed. I want to see some of Duval Street. Sam reached for Beth's hand and off they went.

After walking for a half hour. Sam asked Beth if she wanted a nightcap. She nodded and Sam took her into the Hog's Breath Saloon. Someone was on stage playing country western music. She was pretty good. Her voice was on key. They found a table and a waitress appeared with a menu.

"Give us a second please."

"Sure, no problem."

A few minutes later the waitress returned. Beth ordered a Hog Snort and Sam a Rum Runner.

"You trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me," Sam chuckled.

"You better not get drunk on me as I have plans for you," Beth replied as she winked at him.

They took their time finishing their drinks and when the waitress returned they declined a second one. Sam paid the bill. He called the hotel and the boat taking them to their hotel was waiting for them when they arrived at the dock. Ten minutes later they were walking from the hotel's dock to their room.

As the door closed on their room, Beth put her arms around Sam's neck. Sam felt Beth's unencumbered tits pushing against his chest. "Kiss me Sam." Sam did not have to be asked a second time. With as much passion as he has ever given into a kiss, he pushed his lips to Beth's and worked his tongue into her mouth. He was pretty certain that Beth could feel his erection in his pants.

Breaking the kiss, Beth whispered to Sam, "I want you to make love to me."

They walked quickly toward Sam's bedroom.

"I feel so sexy with you, sit back, I want to undress for you."

Sam moved back on the bed with his back against the headboard as Beth lifted her top over her head exposing her tits. Sam was about to say something, but Beth put a finger to her mouth quieting him. She kicked off her heels and lowered her short skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

She had a silver ring on her middle finger of her left hand and a thin gold necklace around her neck and a thin bracelet on her left foot. Other than that, she was totally nude. Sam took in the body that made him jerk off after their very first encounter. Beth's 36C tits stood high on her chest without any sag. Her pink nipples were erect and were sitting on silver dollar size aureole's. Sam's eyes moved down to her tapered waist to the junction of her legs. The dark brown bush was thick, but trimmed on the sides. She put one leg on the bed and spread her legs to show her pink slit being framed by her bush. Sam could see just how wet she was.

"Is there something you wish to say, Sam?"

He let his actions speak for him. He stood up and began removing his clothes. When he got down to the last piece, his boxers, he hesitated for just a second before he lowered them to the floor and stood a few feet from Beth, his erection very hard.

"Is this for me?," Beth asked as she took his cock in her hand.

"You see anyone else in the room?"

"I better not." She started to stroke him slowly.

"Come to bed," Sam said.

Beth let go of his cock but grabbed hold of it again when they were in bed, lying side by side. Sam decided to take control.

"Lie back, I have to taste you."

Beth moved and her head was now on the pillow when Sam began to trace her nipples with his tongue. The nipples seemed to get longer and more erect as he used his tongue to lash the sensitive buds.

"Oh God that feels so good. My nipples feel as though they want to explode," she moaned.

After a few minutes Sam moved down her body and spread her legs apart. He took his time, teasing her around her clitoris as it was starting to peek out from the mass of pubic hair. He loved the feel of his face in her bush, seeking out and finding her slim lips, licking up and down that magnificent pussy.

When he felt that she wanted more he began to concentrate playing with her clitoris. Flattening his tongue, he used broad strokes on the sensitive bud. Beth began to undulate her hips, pushing them upward, using her hands to hold Sam's head in place.

"Right there, Sam. Please, right there. Oh.....................................................feels so good. Don't stop." She reached for her tits and began to play with her nipples. Pulling at them, squeezing her tits, all the time moaning and babbling as her clitoris was being played with. She began wailing that reached a crescendo when Sam stuck two fingers into her pussy reaching her g-spot. That and his sucking on her clitoris caused her to scream as her orgasm hit. "Oh yes, yes, cumming, I'm cumming.....................................Oh, fuck, you're making me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God!"

As Beth came down from her climax, she pulled Sam up to her face and gave him a kiss, not caring she was tasting her own fluids. Sam moved over onto his pillow his cock still fully erect.

When Beth could, she moved and cuddled next to Sam. She reached for his cock, but Sam said, "It will take you all of 45 seconds to play with my cock before I would explode spewing cum all over you. I want to make love to you when you've recovered."

"Sorry Sam. I need you to cum now!" She continued to play with his cock. Sam was right. It took all of a minute before he told Beth that "I'm cummmmmmming. Don't stop, don't stop." Five seconds later his cock shot his cum onto his stomach..