PLUS ONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have asked us how we met. We wanted to be together and tell you the story," Beth said. She added, "Sam, why don't you start?"

Sam explained what his mom did. Beth told what her friend did. Sam said that "We eventually wound up with a few meet and greets." Beth explained what they were. Sam continued, "We never went on an official date until Beth proposed my being her Plus One at her cousin's wedding."

Beth said, "We've been dating for technically, six-weeks."

Everybody ordered with Beth handling the wine selection. The food was great but the conversations by the parents, talking about their kids growing up, had Sam and Beth laughing hysterically.

We will be back around July 1. "I bought a house in Key West, yesterday and I can move in on the 1st. Beth bought me breakfast and I bought us a house. I need a woman's touch to decorate the house. I thought that was a fair deal."

They ordered dessert and a bottle of the best champagne was brought to the table. Sam asked the server to open the Dom Perignon, Vintage Campagne Luminous Edition, with a cost of over $2,000, and pour for the table.

"I'd like to make a toast," Sam said. Without any objections, the toast began with Sam telling everyone what they already knew, that he had fallen in love with Beth. He hoped the feeling was mutual. Beth nodded and smiled and reached for his hand.

Sam continued, "I was looking for the right words to say knowing we would be having this dinner. While in Key West, I had composed what I wanted to say, and I ran it by Mark to see if I got it right. He said I had. He was sworn to secrecy."

"Well go ahead," his mom said.

"I have been smitten by this beautiful, brilliant and fun-loving woman. I've known her all of six-weeks, but when you find love, I think you know right away. I love you so very much, Dr. Beth Cohen, so much so," as he got up from his chair and Beth began to shake as Sam went to bended knee, "that I would like you to marry me."

Sam pulled out a small box with a gold ring with a small diamond in the center. "Would you do me the honor of marrying me, Beth?"

Beth started crying. "Yes, yes, of course I'll marry you. I love you so much!" Sam placed the ring on her finger.

"Mazel Tov," the parents shouted. So did the guests within earshot of the table.

Sam turned to Beth and said, "The ring is my great grandmother's engagement ring. It is over 100 years old. It will be yours to pass down to our children. Is the ring okay or do you want something different?"

"It's perfect." It fit her finger perfectly. She and Sam kissed. Beth was still crying.

They took their champagne and made a toast to each other, their first as an engaged couple.. The mothers were also crying and the father's got up to congratulate each other.

They went back to Sam's parent's house, thinking about planning a wedding. That night they took the chance, their last in Florida, by making love in his parent's house. They were fortunate that Sam's room was the one farthest from his parents. It was a slow, sensuous fuck, with Sam taking Beth while she was on her back. Beth wrapped her legs around Sam, with Sam getting deeper into her pussy. His cock rubbed her clitoris and in no time, Beth was crying quietly as she felt Sam's orgasm unloading in her pussy that triggered her own climax. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Sam's mom was still kvelling about Beth and her son. The kids said their goodbyes to Sam's parents. The top was down on the Mustang as they headed to the airport. On the flight home, Sam did not let go of Beth's hands the until the plane landed.

"Come live with me," Sam said while they were driving to her apartment,

"I would need to gather my things,"

"Tell me how I can help."

"Give me a week to get things settled and I'll move in next weekend. Does that work for you?"

Sam gave her a kiss and said, "That's fine. In the meantime, do you want to have dinner over the weekend?"

"Of course, and I'm going to pack an overnight bag so I can fuck you in your bed."

Six weeks ago, Beth could not imagine her good fortune in meeting a man like Sam. And Sam could not believe his good fortune in meeting a woman like Beth..

You never know when being a Plus One would lead to a lifetime of happiness.