PLUS ONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, reached over and wiped his cum off his stomach. She took another tissue to wipe her hands. She tossed them on the floor.

They fell asleep until Sam woke up to find Beth's hands working his cock. "I want to feel this cock in me. I'm so wet right now, you will have no problem putting your cock in me. Also, I'm on the pill so you can cum in me."

Sam turned and gave her a kiss. Beth moved back up on the bed with her hair spread on the pillow. She opened her legs inviting Sam to enter her. Sam crawled between her legs and slowly moved his cock into Beth's pussy. He reached for her hands and they locked fingers as Beth spread her arms. Sam began to move slowly, feeling Beth's cunt walls tighten against his cock. He was moving slowly and Beth was following the dance steps. Sam moved up to kiss her, releasing her hands in the process. He moved his hands behind Beth's head, pulling her toward him. They were kissing like the lovers they had become. Soon, Beth opened her mouth but no words came out, only the sound of the passion building up within her loins.

Sam started to move faster with Beth following his lead. Sam reached up and moved Beth's legs toward her head, locking his arms behind her knees. This allowed his cock to go deeper into her pussy. He started to move faster, his balls banging against her ass, and Beth started to scream his name as she was feeling the beginning of her next orgasm.

"Sam, Sam, oh Sam, go deeper, go faster........oh Sam, fuck me Sam, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me!" Sam picked up the pace. Beth was now screaming, "I'm going to cum, going to cum on your cock, Sam."

"Cum for me Beth. Cum for me!"

"Cum in me Sam, I want to feel you spurt in my cunt. Please cum with me, cum in me." Beth was so loud Sam was glad their nearest neighbor was across the street. Sam lowered her legs and Beth began to buck her hips in time with Sam's thrusts. "Sam, I'm cumming...............................Fuck, I'm cumming."

Breathing faster he still managed to yell "Me too," as rope after rope of his cum was unloaded into Beth's pussy with the last spurt, as his cock plopped out, falling on her bush.

Exhausted from the sexual gymnastics, Sam rolled off Beth, as they both moved under the covers. Beth moved next to Sam. They whispered to each other for a few minutes. Sam kissed Beth on her forehead. They fell asleep with Beth lying in the crook of Sam's arm.

//////////

Old habits die hard as Sam was the first to wake up at 6:30. He moved close to Beth who woke up when she felt him move next to her.

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Oh yes. What time is it?"

When he told her she said, "You have to be kidding."

"I'm an early riser, always been. Sorry. I shouldn't have disturbed you."

"That's okay. Please bring me some coffee." She turned over and went back to sleep.

Sam got out of bed, went into the bathroom to pee, then walked naked into the kitchen and found the automatic coffee machine. He placed a few packets into the machine and waited three minutes for the coffee to flow into the pot. He poured two cups. He added some milk for himself and kept Beth's black. Beth slept for two more hours. When she got up she turned to Sam, who was checking his email, and said, "Where's my coffee?"

"It was delivered to your nightstand two hours ago. You put in your order, turned over and went back to sleep. Let me make you a fresh cup."

"Sounds good." She got out of bed to use the bathroom. Coming back into the bedroom, Sam was waiting for her, cup in hand. She was still naked when she got back to the bed.

"You're still staring."

"And your point being?"

"I like when I'm naked in front of you and I like when you stare."

Beth got into bed and pulled the covers up, but her tits were still exposed.

"That's a great vision to wake up to."

"Not too bad from my view either," Beth said looking at Sam's erection as he was on top of the covers. Sam gave her the coffee.

"If you couldn't tell," Beth said, "I had a great day yesterday and an even better time last night. Louie's was great, but the dessert was outstanding. I've never cum so hard in my life. You shook my inner core. Thank you."

"You did a pretty good job on my cock. I guess not jerking off since the first night we met had its advantages."

"You jerked off when you got home after we had the first meet and greet?

"I couldn't help it."

"It felt like you just dumped a gallon of cum in my cunt."

Changing subjects, Sam asked Beth, "What would you like to do today?"

"Can we do breakfast around 10? After that I would want to meet my family at the hotel. They should be at the hotel by 2. Maybe we can walk around on Duval until then?"

"That sounds good."

"Come here, Sam.' Sam moved onto the bed. "I want to do this with you. Go lie back." Sam's erection was pointed straight up. Beth moved between his legs and began to lick up and down his shaft. She took her time licking around his crown and soon he was thrusting his cock into her mouth. Beth moved her mouth and was able to swallow his cock. She continued to apply pressure on his shaft and Sam continued to thrust his hips in the air.

"Beth, stop for a second." Reluctantly she did. "Come move your pussy over my face while you suck me." They now settled into a "69" position. Sam loved the feeling of Beth's hairy fleece on his face, Beth loved Sam's tongue working her clitoris and Sam loved the how Beth was sucking his cock. However, Beth wanted to feel Sam's cock in her pussy. A few minutes later, Beth moved away from Sam, lined up his cock and lowered herself onto his erection.

She began to undulate her hips, leaning forward so that her clitoris was rubbing against Sam's groin. She straightened up and started bouncing on Sam's cock. "Play with my tits. Bite my nipples, Sam." After a few minutes, "Bite them harder. They became even more erect. Sam was afraid he was going to hurt her.

A few minutes later, Sam was moving his hips faster and faster, thrusting into her from below. They heard the noise of his cock plowing into her wet pussy.

"You are going to make me cum again, Sam. Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm cumming, cumming on your cock. Oh Fuck, that feels so good." As she was climaxing, Beth started to pull on her nipples. "Sam, cum for me. Please cum for me."

Sam didn't have to be asked a second time. "Going to cum in your cunt. Oh..............................Fuck. Your pussy is so wet. Cummmimg."

Eventually, Beth moved off of Sam and said, while laughing, "We are never going to make it to any of the events, including the wedding, if we keep doing this as often as we both want to."

"Yeah," Sam said, "but just think of how much fun we would have. What would you tell your parents?" Beth began laughing uncontrollably.

"Listen, if we are going to make it to the hotel we need to shower. Normally, I would invite you to join me in my shower, but we don't have time. I promise you there will be time for showering together before we leave Key West," Beth said.

//////////

Beth went back to the second bedroom and Sam stayed in the first bedroom. Thirty minutes later they were having breakfast. Beth had on a very short black skirt and a white top with a pair of black sandals. Once again, she did not wear panties.

"So today, I officially begin as your Plus One?"

"You do. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to introduce you to my family."

"I may be talking out of turn, but why not introduce me as your boyfriend?"

"And you'd be okay with that?"

"If you didn't notice, I'm very fond of you Beth. Being your boyfriend, is hopefully, only the beginning."

"I was hoping, ever since we first met, that there would be a chance we would get past the Plus One stage. I think we are beyond that now." She drew him close to her and kissed him on the lips. It was a very pleasurable kiss.

"My parents knew I was not seeing anyone. How do I explain the boyfriend angle?"

"Just tell them that you picked me up in a bar and that I'm a great fuck. That ought to drive them crazy."

Beth was holding her sides laughing.

"Just tell them we were introduced by a mutual friend and leave it at that, for now."

Sam signed for the breakfast and they were off.

They caught the 11 boat to the dock.

They had time before Beth's family was set to arrive at the Ocean Key Resort. "Come on," Sam said, "let's see part of Duval Street when it's not so crowded." They were walking along Duval and something caught Beth's eye as they passed Pacific Jewelry.

"What do you see?"

"Just window shopping."

"Let's go in. We can kill a few minutes."

They went their separate ways in the jewelry store. Sam found a beautiful tennis bracelet. He asked the salesman to take it out of the case.

"Beth, come here please."

"What's up?"

"How do you like this?" as Sam held the tennis bracelet in his hand.

"It's beautiful!"

"Try it on."

"I can't. I really can't. I shouldn't."

"Why can't you?"

"If I like it I can't afford it."

"Ok. I understand. Just humor me. Put it on, please."

Beth held out her arm and Sam placed the tennis bracelet on her right wrist. He moved a mirror in front of her and she took her time looking at the diamonds. There was a small tag by the clasp. It said $18,000.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"Sam took out his American Express Centurion card and handed it to the salesman. "I'll need a letter for insurance please."

"Certainly Mr. Weiss."

"Beth," Sam said, "It's perfect for you."

"I can't believe you just bought me this. Are you crazy?"

Sam just kissed her. "Wear it well. It's beautiful on you."

Just outside of the jewelry store Sam said to Beth, "Let's grab a beer or whatever. I need you to tell me about your family."

They stopped at Caroline's Café, told the hostess that they just wanted a few beers. She sat them at a table meant for four.

"Please tell me about your parents, siblings, the bride and bride's family. The Reader's Digest version please."

Beth did that while talking about her cousin who was getting married, her family and her siblings. But she went into more detail about her parents. "Before my parents retired, my mom was a PA, working with a group of Neurologists in Smithtown, New York. My dad was an executive, actually a VP for the Long Island Railroad. They lived in Merrick, New York and that is where I grew up."

"Any subject I should avoid?"

"Just the one about me picking you up in a bar and that you are a great fuck. I think that would be a game changer."

"I have to see how the night goes. No promises," Sam said with a huge smile on his face.

"Sam, just be yourself. Let's go test your manners."

//////////

The Ocean Key Resort was a five-minute walk from Caroline's. Walking into the lobby they found her parents checking in.

"Mom, dad," she called out. They turned to see their daughter with this handsome man next to her. She gave her mom and dad a kiss. "How was your trip here? Forgive me, this is my friend Sam Weiss. Mark and Pam Cohen."

Sam stepped forward to shake hands with her parents. Her dad said to him, "Nice to meet you."

"Same here."

Pam turned to her daughter and asked, "Who is he?"

"He's a very good friend."

"I haven't seen you look this happy in years. How did you meet hm?"

"He is very special and no, for now, there is nothing more I want to say."

"If you're happy, then I'm happy. You're staying here, right?"

"I screwed up the reservation. Sam was able to get us a cottage at the Sunset Key Cottages. We need to take a small boat from the dock right near this hotel to the cottage. We figure on staying around here until it's time to go to the reception tonight. We'll stay in the lobby waiting for my brother and sister. They should be arriving within the next thirty minutes."

Beth's brother and sister arrived,, kids too within the hour. Beth introduced Sam to everyone. The kids got a kick that Sam was tall, over 6' when their dad was only 5'7". It was 2:00 but everyone, after checking in, wanted to go to lunch. Beth suggested Caroline's Café and off they went.

After they finished they went for ice cream. It was almost 4:00 pm. The welcome reception, at the Salty Frog's Bar & Grill, would begin at 7:00 pm. While Beth's family went back to their hotel, Beth and Sam decided to take the last tour of the day of Hemingway's House. They wound up walking the grounds of Truman's Little White House as well as the area around both places.

"The homes here look magnificent," Beth said.

"They are. They range in price from two to fifteen million dollars."

"Looks like you have already checked out the real estate."

"I have. I'm just waiting for the right place. Maybe something will open up while we are here. I enjoy coming to Key West. It's relaxing, great restaurants and I can go snorkeling. Maybe we should do that on Tuesday?

"Perhaps. I've never done that.."

"You will enjoy the experience. We don't need to make reservations."

As it was a small wedding, just about 100 people, the place for the Friday night reception was perfect. Sam had a great time, had fun answering the many questions from Beth's parents. For the most part, Beth moved around, by herself, saying hello to her relatives. She didn't want to bring too much attention to Sam, at least not yet.

Pam asked her daughter about the tennis bracelet. "When did you get that?" pointing to the bracelet.

"Mom, it was a gift. No more questions please."

"Wear it well."

The party was breaking up around 10. Beth's parents and family were going to call it a night. Sam was holding Beth's niece who fell asleep. All walked back to the hotel where Sam placed Beth's niece into her bed. Beth and Sam said good night to everyone. Beth's mom whispered to her, "Sam is a real good man. I can tell."

"He is. More than you know. 'Night mom. See you tomorrow.." Her mom kissed her daughter on her cheek.

Sam and Beth got back to their cottage around 11.

//////////

"I'll be right out," Beth said. "I'm going to take a quick shower."

Ten minutes later, with Sam watching from the bed, Beth came out in her robe and a towel around her head. "I needed that."

"I jumped in as well. But it only took me five minutes."

Beth removed the towel from her head, shaking out the water from her hair. A minute later, with Sam waiting eagerly, Beth lowered the robe from top to bottom.

"I wasn't expecting a show," Sam jokingly said.

"Well, when you are as sexy as me, you have to flaunt it. Especially when I get a chance to show you my tits and pussy." She jumped into the bed and joined Sam under the covers. "Yup, it worked." Lowering her robe had the desired effect as she grabbed Sam's hard cock.

"I didn't need to see you naked to get my blood running. You are a remarkable woman who has touched me like no other woman I've known."

Sam turned and kissed Beth very passionately. They stayed locked in that position for a few minutes while Sam played with Beth's tits and nipples and Beth stroked Sam's cock. Sam pushed Beth onto her back and began kissing her nipples while massaging her tits. "That feels so good, Sam.. Please don't stop....................Oh, So good." He continued to suck on her tits, as he placed his right hand between her legs. He started rubbing up and down her wet slit. Two fingers found their place into her pussy, finding her clitoris with his thumb. He used a circular with his thumb to play with her clitoris while finger fucking her. Beth grabbed onto Sam's cock and began to jerk him off. "Sam, Sam, Oh, my God," In a few minutes he had her bucking up and down on the bed. She was close to orgasm as Beth continued to moan and scream, finally announcing her orgasm. "Fuck......................Oh, Fuck........I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Sam, I'm cumming.................Oh, God yesssssssssssssssssssssssss." She had to push Sam's hand away as she was too sensitive for any additional stimulation.

Sam was not far behind. Beth, after calming down from her orgasm, continued to stroke Sam's cock. Not too many minutes later Sam, yelled, "Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming" as he erupted sending rope after rope of cum onto his belly. Sam reached for a tissue to wipe off the cum. They lay quietly for an hour.

During that hour they shared kisses and caresses and sexy touching. Then Beth said, "I want more." Beth was expecting Sam to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her. But Sam had other plans. He moved down the bed and pushed her knees outward. Her auburn bush, as well as her pink slit was on display. He was able to see just how wet Beth was.

Sam toyed around, nipping playfully between her thighs before he started to kiss her bush followed by his licking of her slit, avoiding her clitoris. He took his time tongue fucking Beth's pussy. Beth began rotating hip hips off the bed, grasping at the covers as the sensation to her pussy was going to lead her to a massive orgasm. "Sam please, my clit, please use our tongue on my clit." When he started, she said, "It feels so fucking good."

As her magical pearl was so sensitive, Beth didn't feel it would take to long before she would cum. As Sam's tongue moved faster, so did Beth's hips as they moved faster off the bed. She was now pulling at the covers, "Oh..........................Oh, Sam.............." Beth yelled, "Sam, I'm going to cum.........................Ah...............Ah.........Yes, Yes, oh Yes. ..Ah fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming Yes...............Oh. Fuck. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I'm cummmmmming again!. Fuck.........Fuck.!

When she did, she squirted onto Sam's face.

"Please fuck me, Sam, fuck me good."

Sam did not need any help positioning his cock by the entrance to her well-lubricated pussy. He slowly began to thrust into her pussy. They were not in any hurry, as they began kissing each other. Then Beth said it. "I love you, Sam. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Beth. From the very first time we met I was hoping for something special. You are that special."

Beth was racing to another orgasm and Sam helped her by pushing his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Sam, I'm cumming, cumming on your cock. Cum with me, cum in me. Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming in your pussy." And he spurted rope after rope of his semen into Beth's soaking wet snatch and in a few moments, as he pulled out of her pussy, some drops of cum landed onto her bush.

They moved apart onto their respective pillows after giving each other much sexual satisfaction. Beth came too many times to count and Sam was only happy to be her partner. They spent the better part of three hours making love.

She turned to Sam and said, "Are you sorry I told you that I loved you?"

"Not at all. Why would I be sorry? If that's how you feel, I'm not going to argue with you. I have never felt this way about any woman, ever. I love you, too. You know this could lead to a second date."

"You're crazy, absolutely crazy. But you may be right. A second date may be in your future. We meet at 4:pm to be driven to the beach by tram. Can we just stay by the pool, maybe invite my family over for brunch if they are not sightseeing?"

"Sounds good."

"I'll call my mom and the others in the morning.

"Good night."

"Night Sam. I love you."

"I love you too."

In the short time they have known each other they have just professed their love for one another.

//////////

"Mom, I've called Dan and Rebecca inviting them for brunch. They are coming to my hotel and after brunch they will spend some time at the pool. I told them to get here around 11. Do you and Dad want to come?" It's easy to catch the boat, just call Dan. He has all the information. Good. I'll see you at 11. Bring your bathing suits."

"Sam, I'm going to call Randolph and ask him to set aside space for us to have brunch by the pool and to set up lounges and towels for us. That and get this room cleaned up. The room smells like cum and sex!" Sam was laughing.