PLUS ONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

When that was handled. Beth crawled back into bed. She pulled back the covers. Pointing to his cock, Beth asked, "Is that always sticking up like that?"

"As long as you are naked this," pointing to his erect cock, said, "has a mind of its own."

"I know one way of resolving this problem?" With that she put her lips on the tip of Sam's cock and proceeded to form a circle as she was moving her head up and down. She went back to teasing him, using her tongue to run up and down his cock. Sam began to thrust his hips into Beth's mouth. After a few more minutes of licking, she formed a tight circle with her mouth and created friction as Sam began to thrust into Beth's mouth.

As Sam's hips picked up the pace, Beth started to massage his balls. That sent him over the edge., "You're making me cum. Fuck. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Beth wasn't prepared for the force of his first burst. While holding his cock, the first burst hit her on her cheek. She quickly formed a seal with her lips and took the rest of his ejaculation in her mouth. She rarely, if ever swallowed her partner's cum, but it was different with this man.

Sam was stunned. "Wow, oh wow!," Sam said.

He attempted to push her onto her back but she stopped him. "My family is coming over in two hours. We have to shower and get housekeeping in to clean up the place." With a smile she said, "We'll have plenty of time for that later."

//////////

The family came. The brunch was great. They spent a few hours at the pool. Beth saw that her father was engaged in an animated discussion with Sam. They were both laughing. Sam also spent time with her mom. Beth's niece took a fancy to Sam and stayed with him in the pool. Sam loved it. Beth announced to her family that because they were all leaving on Monday, She and Sam made a reservation for all of them at Louie's Backyard on Sunday evening at 6:30. They all applauded.

Before they left to get ready for the wedding, Sam and Beth took them on a tour of their cottage.

Beth's dad went over to his daughter and asked, "Since Sam is your guest, I'm going to assume that you will be paying for this?"

Laughing, his daughter said, "No. Sam and I made a deal. I get to pay for pizza in the city and Sam pays for this cottage.

I could never afford to pay for this cottage."

"If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost for you to stay here?"

"Don't tell Sam I told you, but it's $4000 a night. No more questions please. I love you dad. See you guys at the wedding."

//////////

Sam and Beth were getting dressed for the wedding. As per Beth's instructions, Sam wore a Disney Tommy Bahama shirt, with Mickey and Minnie characters on the shirt. Khakis and loafers without socks completed his attire. Beth had dressed wearing a multi-color short dress and a pair of white sandals with a small heal. She had on silver hoop earrings and the diamond tennis bracelet Sam bought her. Once again, she did not wear any panties.

"You look beautiful, Beth. I thought you were going to wear a silver necklace with that outfit?"

"I was, but I left it in New York."

"No problem," Sam said. "Give me a second." He went into the bedroom and returned with a small package. "I think this will go with your outfit."

Sam opened the box and pulled out a platinum necklace with three diamonds attached in the middle. "Turn around so I can put this where it belongs".

Beth was crying as Sam secured the necklace. "Now look in the mirror."

"I'm going to ruin my makeup."

"Well, stop crying," Sam joked.

"It's beyond beautiful," Sam. "Why?"

"Why not? I saw it in the jewelry store and said to myself that it would look great on you. So, I bought it."

"I'm going to outshine the bride."

"I hope so."

She turned to Sam, grabbed him and gave him two or three long kisses. "I Love you, Sam Weiss."

"I love you too, Beth Cohen. Wear it well."

The wedding was beautiful. They found a reform rabbi who performed the ceremony before sundown, non-existent in traditional Jewish wedding services, on the beach under the chuppah. All the other traditions were followed. After the short ceremony they were off to the Truman Little White House.

The party planners had set up a dance floor and a stage for the band. No one sat at their tables and the dancing was non-stop. Beth's young niece was taken by Sam's Mickey Mouse shirt, as she called it, and danced with him and had fun with him and he with her. There was someone who rolled cigars. By 10 the party was over. Music played outdoors has to stop at that hour due to Key West regulations.

Beth's brother, Dan and his family and her parents went back to their hotel, while Beth's sister and husband along with Beth and Sam made it through a few bar crawls, finally calling it a night at midnight.

In their cottage, Beth said, "Did you see the look my mom gave me when she saw the necklace?"

"Actually, I was looking at how the men were looking at you, wishing that they could fuck you."

"Sorry, only one person gets that honor. Please help me with the necklace."

"Not yet. I want to see you naked wearing the necklace and the bracelet. "

"I can do that." With that she stepped out of her dress and removed her bra. She was now in her naked glory only wearing her jewelry. Sam, once again, marveled how beautiful she was. Beth's pink nipples were out about 1/2 inch and were very hard. He could detect some moisture between her legs.

"You are so beautiful with the jewelry and being naked."

"Yeah, too bad I can't walk down the street like this," she laughed.

"You may be able to get away with that in this town," Sam joked.

"Help me take the necklace off."

"Not yet."

"Aren't you a little overdressed?" Beth asked Sam.

He removed his clothes and took Beth to the bed where he placed her on her knees, the necklace's diamonds shining brightly between her tits.

She was already very wet. There were no preliminaries tonight. Sam lined his cock up with her slit and pushed the head and then the rest of his cock into Beth. Tonight, was a night for hard core sex. His cock was completely in Beth's pussy when he began to fuck her. Not slowly, but very fast and very hard. Beth started screaming almost immediately.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Oh.........................................Fuck. Her screaming got louder. "God......................................., Oh God."

"Do you like to fuck," Sam shouted.

"No," Beth yelled. "I love to fuck. I love to fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. Oh.................so good......................................soooooooooooooooooo good. My cunt feels soooooooooooooooo good..........................I love to fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Beth continued to thrust back as Sam was pounding her from behind. He slowed down, for just a second so he could get a better grip on her hips.

"Don't you dare stop, Sam. Don't you fucking stop. I need your cock."

Sam had no intention of stopping. Her cunt was so tight, he was surprised he lasted this long without cumming. He continued to pound her pussy.

Using the tip of her right index finger, she reached between her legs and began circling her clitoris.

They were working as one. Sam was pushing harder and harder, faster and faster into Beth and Beth was pushing back on Sam's cock.

She came screaming out his name. "Sam, oh Sam, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming, Fuck. Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!!!!!"

Sam was also screaming, as he pumped a few ropes of his cum into Beth's pussy. Beth had one last scream in her then crashed onto the bed. Sam's cock plopped out and he rested on his knees for a minute or two before he collapsed on the bed next to her.

A few minutes of silence ensued. "Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I'm exhausted. Cumming so hard made me so tired. You make me feel so good with your cock."

"I'm glad we have something in common. I've never made love like this to someone that pushes all my buttons"

Beth asked, "On Monday, my relatives will have gone home, can we have breakfast in bed and do nothing but sit by the pool all day. Then have dinner at the resort?"

"Sure. That sounds fine. What time is the brunch tomorrow?"

"11:00"

"Great, we can sleep in."

"You want to try snorkeling on Tuesday?

"How about we leave that for next time. Perhaps do breakfast at Blue Heaven, a place I read about, then spend the day back at the pool."

"Sounds like a plan"

"Good night, I love you." She slipped under the covers. She fell asleep wearing the jewelry.

He was asleep before he had a chance to reply.

//////////

The getaway brunch on Sunday was fine. The food was good and everyone who had to catch planes made their flights.

That night Beth and Sam took her family to Louie's. There was plenty of wine and plenty of great food.

At dinner, Sam turned to Beth's parents and, unbeknownst to Beth, said "You live about thirty minutes from my parents. Why don't you join us for dinner on Thursday? Beth and I are leaving for Boca on Wednesday and I'm sure my parents would like to meet you. In fact, I haven't told them about Beth coming to their house. It's going to be a surprise."

"Sam, that sounds great. Beth will let me know where and what time," her dad, Mark said.

At a quiet moment toward the end of the dinner, Beth's mom Pam, who was sitting next to Sam, turned to him and said, "I don't know how you met, but I have never seen my daughter as happy as she's been over the past few days. Never. Sam, I trust that this weekend is not just a one-time thing, you being the Plus One she invited to a wedding? She's been hurt before and I don't want her to be hurt again. And by the way, Beth could not afford the bracelet and that stunning necklace she was wearing. Did you get that for her?"

""This is not going to be a one-time thing.. While I've only known your daughter for about six weeks, we care for each other too much for it to end when we get back to New York. You know all about me about me and who I am. And, if you couldn't tell, I've fallen very hard for Beth and yes I bought both pieces of jewelry for her."

"Does your mom call you Sam or Sammie?"

Sam laughed. "When she's 'angry' at me she calls me Sammie. But I think it's a term of endearment."

"Can I call you Sammie?"

"Pam, you can call me anything you like," Sam said with a smile.

She moved closer and surprised Sam when she kissed him on his cheek.

Beth's dad tried to reach for the check, but Sam would have none of it. "You're our guests," Sam said

Sam had surprised them by hiring a ten-passenger limousine for the ride to and from the dinner. They all said good night in front of the Ocean Key Resort. Beth had a few special words for her mom. "I hope you like Sam. I've fallen head over heels for him."

"I see how you two are with each other. At dinner the other night he told me he loves you. I'm very happy for you. I'll see you Thursday for dinner." Beth kissed her mother good night.

Sam and Beth made it back to the dock and then to their hotel where they crashed. By the end of the dinner, Beth's family knew who Sam was. Even with all his wealth, he was a regular guy who had fun with Beth's niece and nephew and especially with her parents. Although, they didn't say how they met. That was for another time.

//////////

On Monday, it was breakfast in bed, a day by the pool and dinner at Latitudes. Sam ordered champagne. "What's this for?"

"For coming into my life." They toasted and finished the bottle.

On Tuesday they went to Blue Heaven for breakfast. Beth pigged out on pancakes and Sam had on omelet. The home-made bread served with the omelet was great. As they finished Sam smacked his head and said, "I forgot to order the potatoes. I forgot that they didn't come with the omelet. Fuck!" Beth couldn't stop laughing.

"Are we going back to the hotel after breakfast?" Beth asked.

"I need an hour. I got a call from the real estate agent who has a house, by the Truman White House, that he wants to show me. It's only a few blocks from here."

At the entrance to the Truman White House, he met his real estate agent and friend. "Roger White, say hello to my friend, Beth Cohen."

"Nice to meet you Beth."

"Same here."

"How are things by you?," Sam asked.

"Very good. Thanks for asking. "How was your time here?"

"It's been great. Tell me about what we are going to see?"

"The owner of the house, decided to move near his children in North Carolina. It was one of the houses we spoke about when you were here in January. It is the largest house in the area."

Roger had the key and took them on a tour of the property. There were five bedrooms, and was one of the few properties, in the area, that had a swimming pool. After they completed the tour Sam turned to Beth and asked her what she thought about the house.

"It is a magnificent property. Looks like it's move-in ready."

"Sam," I don't want to press you, but this property will not stay on the market longer than a week. It's one of the best properties in Key West."

"How much are they asking?"

"$12 million."

"Offer them $15 million and that offer is good for thirty minutes."

"Let me call their agent. Excuse me."

"Let me get this straight," Beth said. "You buy me a bracelet and necklace and now you are buying yourself a toy. Do I have this right?"

"Actually, I'm buying us a toy."

Roger came forward. "You have a deal."

"Tell them it's all cash and I want to close in thirty days. I want to be in the house by July 1.".

Roger made another call. "We are good to go. Thanks Sam, you made my year."

"Glad to help. And thank you again."

"Now we can go to the pool."

Beth just shook her head in amazement of what she just witnessed,

"You can do whatever you want decorating the house."

"I would like that. My budget?"

Sam just laughed. "Have fun."

On the way back to the hotel, Beth asked, "What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"We have to be at the airport at 10 am. Now, you sure you don't mind staying at my parent's house?"

"Not at all. I'm looking forward to the challenge of fucking you in your parent's house." Beth couldn't control her laughing.

Sam started laughing with her.

During those last two night while in Key West, they made love each night, with Sam bringing Beth to orgasms, large and small, but equally fulfilling, while filling her pussy with his cum or spraying it on her bush. The last time had Beth in a reverse cowboy position. Sam was able to play with her tits, nipples, and, her hairy pussy while fucking her. They finally showered together after the last time they made love.

They fell asleep holding one another each night.

//////////

As they checked out, Sam handed Randolph three-hundred-dollar bills. "Thanks again, Randolph."

"Thank you Mr. Weiss and Dr. Cohen."

Nodding to Beth he said, "Please come back and see us again."

"We will," Beth said. "The resort is beautiful."

They took off without any delays. Before they knew it they were landing at the West Palm Airport. Sam had rented a Mustang convertible and there was a man from Hertz who met the plane and handed the keys to Sam.

Thirty minutes later they pulled into the Polo Club. Sam had purchased a house for his parents. It was large enough to be filled with grandchildren, his mom always said. Maybe it will.

Sam opened the door to a beautifully kept four-bedroom ranch style house. A living room door opened up to a backyard patio where a barbeque was set up. A few chaise lounges dotted the backyard.

"Mom, I'm here!" Sam yelled, not knowing where his mom was. His dad was home as his weekly afternoon poker game wouldn't start for a few hours.

His mom came in from the kitchen and stopped in her tracks.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet my friend Dr. Beth Cohen. Beth, Tina Weiss. Now don't start with the twenty questions. I'll give you just a few pieces of information. Beth is a teacher. She has her PhD in secondary education. She also graduated first in her class at Harvard Law, but she prefers to teach rather than practice law. She is a good friend who needed someone to go to a family wedding. She invited me to go with her. As I had no plans this past weekend I said 'Why not?'" The wedding was in Key West."

When his dad came into the room a few minutes later, he repeated the story for him as Beth was introduced to Bernie Weiss.

Tina made lunch for the four of them, but the amount of food on the table could have fed a small army. Beth told them about her going to law school and her eventual change to teaching in Harlem. Bernie asked his son about his business. He said that it could not be better.

After lunch Sam showed Bath around the complex and eventually came to the pool. They enjoyed the sunshine for a few hours before heading back to Sam's parent's house.

Bernie wanted to go to one of the restaurants in the complex and that was fine with everyone. At dinner Beth mentioned that her parents lived in Boynton Beach. Then Sam said, "We invited them to have dinner with us tomorrow. We will go to Cut 432 at 7. Is that okay with both of you?"

"Sam, that's fine with us," Bernie said. His mom nodded her approval.

After dinner Beth and Sam found a movie on Netflix and settled on the couch. Tina could sense just how much her son cared for Beth. She saw that the feeling was mutual as the two of them cuddled on the couch.

The next day Sam had to make some calls in the morning so Beth slept in.. Sam brought Beth breakfast and she didn't get out of bed until 10:00 am. Sam would be done by then so their plans to go to the beach would work. The day was clear with temperatures in the high 70's. Beth said to herself, "Fuck it" as she put on a very skimpy bikini.

"You will give my mom and dad a heart attack," Sam laughed.

The top was down for the brief twenty-minute ride. They placed an umbrella not too far from the edge of the water along with two lounge chairs.

They worked on their tan and had fun in the ocean. They enjoyed playing in the ocean; Beth having to adjust her suit a few times. They had bought kosher corned beef and pastrami sandwiches with full sour pickles and Dr. Browns diet Black Cherry and Diet Cream soda for lunch.

They left the beach at 3, enough time for a nap, which both of them took for ninety minutes with enough time to get ready for dinner.

When they reached Sam's parent's house, Beth turned to Sam and said, "I just got a text from my cousin. Did you give them a gift?"

"I was.......I was a guest. I thought a gift would be in order. Knowing that they could use the money I thought a savings bond was not appropriate."

Beth screamed, "But you wrote them a check for $100,000. Wasn't that a little over the top?" She strung out the word little to sound like litttttttttttttttttttle.

"I don't know. I thought it was the right amount. Was it not enough?"

While laughing, Beth asked, "My cousin wanted to know if she can cash the check or should she call the police?"

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that I was crazy in love with you that the check is good. Let's talk about gifts when I bring you to the next affair where I need a Plus One."

//////////

They had to take Bernie's car as the Mustang was built for two. He had a Lexus SUV and Sam told his parents that he would drive. They arrived at Cut 432 a few minutes after Beth's parents, who were just seated.

Beth went over to greet her parents and her father, ever the joker said, "Is Sam still your Plus One?"

"He's moving up that it may be possible for him to actually go on a date with me once we get back to the city."

Introductions were made as they sat down and for the next thirty minutes the parents talked to one another. Beth and Sam were just spectators. They found out that they had a good number of common friends and were happy that their children had a good time at the wedding.

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers