Plushie World: Welcome to Plushy U

Story Info
Human student starts plushie filled college.
1.3k words
4.33
7.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't go to college planning on being kidnapped. I knew it was a possibility, however. I mean TTA was nicknamed Plushie U for a reason. In the heart of New York City, the school is renowned for its open acceptance of the Plushie community. It's why I wanted to go there. I wanted to sleep with as many hot Plushie girls as I could before settling down with a nice human wife. I just had to make sure none of them kidnapped me. Shouldn't be too hard.

So there I was my first day. God look at all those hot pieces of fluff. I didn't know where to start. Clearly not in class. I thought the first day would be basic introductions. Nope, you get straight to work at TTA it seemed. I had no time to talk to any of them, hell I could barely ogle them. My only real chance came during lunch. The only table I could find had a fox plushy in a heavy coat at it. Strange, it's not cold yet.

"Mind if I join you?"

"If you must."

Smiling I took a seat. I ate and discreetly, as I could, checked out her body. Kinda hard with that coat. Finally curiosity got the better of me.

"If you don't mind my asking, why such a heavy coat. It's still pretty warm."

"I have a... deformity. I like to keep it covered up. People think it makes me look ugly."

I felt like an asshole.

"I'm sure anyone who thinks that is an idiot. Let me make up for being a moron, let me walk you to your next class."

"You're just like the girls in high school. You want to see the four-tailed freak."

I blinked in surprise.

"Four tails? Are you sure you're not just a Kitsunne?"

"Don't mock me, Boy!"

She stood up and threw off her coat revealing her four big fluffy tails. She wrapped one around my head, cutting off my air. I screamed or tried to scream grabbing at the tail with my fingers. It didn't help. I couldn't breathe! Eventually, I weakened to the point where I couldn't move. Only then did she release my head. I fell face-first across her tails. She then turned and left carrying me off with her.

"You..." GASP "... can't..." GASP "... take people..." GASP "... like this." GASP

"Shut up, Pervert."

She then shoved the end of her tail into my mouth. The next thing I knew where on her bed in her dorm watching Netflix on her laptop. The tails wrapped around me in a tight cocoon. This was humiliating! She spent hours like that ignoring my existence. When I tried to scream at her to let me go she just tightened her tails.

"Quiet."

Another fox came in.

"Uh oh, someone mentioned the tails. The last boy spent three days like that."

THREE DAYS!

It turned out only to be a few more hours before she tossed me out on my ass.

"I've got my eye on you," she told me.

Great. I looked at watch. I was late for my next class! I had missed enough thanks to her. I wouldn't let this get too far out of hand. I ran for it. I arrived in the room panting.

"You!"

I looked up at the sexy moth plushie professor.

"I'm so sorry!"

"You know the punishment."

Actually, I didn't. She gestured for me to join her at the front of the class. I did. She pulled me close with two of her four arms, spread her wings, and covered me.

Well, this was humiliating. Being held by my professor in front of the entire class. No one seemed to think it strange. They just went about the class like nothing had happened. With a defeated sigh I guessed I'd better do the same. Listening as best I could through her wings I took mental notes. It was a strangely pleasant experience. There were no distractions inside her wings so I could focus on my work easier. It was also extremely comfortable. I had no option but to lean against her, head on her breasts. I just soaked in the calming atmosphere. Eventually though class ended and I was ready to get out.

"Uh, excuse me. Can I get out of here?"

"No."

"What?"

"I checked your schedule. You have no other classes today."

"Yeah..."

Where was this going?

"To make sure your punishment sticks you'll be spending all day in there."

"No, no just hold on a minute there..."

She must have given her body a good shake because the next thing I knew I was being tossed around like crazy.

"Hey!"

Dust flew into my face. I yawned. I yawned again. Why were my eyes so heavy?

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up in a strange room. I was naked, bound by duct tape to a rolling office chair. This was not the Professor's office. This was clearly her home. This was made even more clear by her arrival in a skimpy nightie.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're going to be spending the night together."

"Isn't this against the rules?"

"At Plushie U? Hardly."

"I'm allowed one student slave a year. This year it's you."

"Me?"

"This will be every week for us now."

"But..."

"Or you fail my class."

"What will we be doing exactly?"

"Tonight? We'll be taking it easy. I'm just gonna grope you."

"Grope me?"

She ran her hands over my chest and tweaked my nipples. I moaned in pleasure.

"Grope."

The next morning I dragged my sore body back to my dorm. Pinching and grabbing can take a lot out of you. Who knew? Across the hall a snake plushie appeared to be moving in. She just watched me. I waved, trying to be nice, and went to open my door. A heavy but still very soft object struck me from behind knocking me to the floor. I saw it was her tail as it bound me tight and dragged me into her dorm, slamming the door and locking me inside.

My life at Plushy U kept getting stranger and stranger. I spent most of the last day either ignored and bound in the tails of a fox or groped and bound in the ropes of a moth. Now here I was bound in the body of snake.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her, head clearing from the blow she gave me.

"I need to practice."

"What?"

"My hypnosis skills. That's my major after all."

"Why me?"

"I saw you and thought, I wouldn't mind having him around to play with."

"Gee, thanks."

She held me up to her face. Her eyes became colorful spirals. I tried to look away. I found I could not. They were too beautiful. I just found myself falling deeper and deeper into them.

"Beautiful?"

"Yes."

"Deep?"

"So deep."

"Falling is so tiring."

I yawned at the thought. I was very tired from last night.

"Just let the fall take you. Let yourself become sleepier and sleepier. Fall deeper and deeper and become sleepier and sleepier. You need the rest. Just let yourself go. I'll pilot your body. I'll control you so you can sleep the deepest, richest sleep of your life."

I nodded and was gone. The next thing I knew it was night time and I was in bed with her, still bound but now naked.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't worry, we didn't have sex. I wouldn't do that while you were under."

"What did you do?"

"I had you strip."

"Why?"

"You're cute. You've been my maid all day. You unpacked my boxes, cleaned, cooked. You did it all. Then we cuddled and kissed for hours."

"Oh my god."

"Now every time I kiss you you'll go back under and be my good little maid again."

"Every time?"

"Yep. Every night I'll find you, kiss you and take you back here. Don't bother running or fighting. You'll track me down if you try."

"How long will this last?"

"Until I'm done with you."

"Please..."

"Don't worry. You'll come to love it."

This was going to be a long year.