All Comments on 'Point Hollow Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bedspread02Bedspread02over 7 years ago
Not falling for this one!

The would be assassin shot a mannequin, the rest I am not smart enough to figure out.

Pete666Pete666over 7 years ago
I bet

He turns away and runs right into the real Iron Crowbar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nonsense arrest of Ellman

Being a 'person of interest' is NOT a crime! Flight risk has to be something related to an existing criminal charge.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago

1st The students found radio-active contamination in their samples that was related to the gun running (military-grade weaponry) and they were moved over State Line to stop IC from investigating it leaving it to the FBI.

2nd The shot was taken by Sharples who ran into Cindy on his way out and IC2 took him out.

3rd The bullit hit a made up window model and IC will pretend to be dead, leaving him to collect on a few debts that some owe him, such as Lewis, Ferrill, The Sion etc, The SBI and the Consultant and others on his side can't blame a dead man for murdering people, can they?

4th Then he will turn up and make the arrest of his dream (The Consultant) and put him on trial as the IC always wanted too. By going after Brit they went over the line as far as IC was concerned.

5th Eddy will find out what happened to Cantrell.

6th Leads to Apple Grove and some clean-up work to do there.

7th The mole inside of TCPD will shock some peopel when they are uncovered after being used and re-used by the good old IC.

Good story WW and I just wait for each new post every day knowing it will take a few days at least. Keep them coming please.

If I get one correct then I will be happy.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
I like the "Mannequin" scenario -

It would be the easiest to set up - and leave the IC ready for a REAL BEAT-DOWN!!! I will be waiting "patiently" for the next episode! GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a mannequin, exactly

Our illustrious author revealed the clue to the assassination hoax earlier in this story. 'The interesting mirror'. And could it be dirty lenie or Sharples? I do like how the information about the guns was leaked to a specific person.

Loving all of these stories. Keep up the great work!

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
I agree

with Pete. Damn, this just keeps getting better.......

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
mannequin? Or a huge mirror?

I also like Pete's suggestion...

whatever the means,

the killer was fooled...

remember IC's ESP saved him

in the first few chapters...(Rev Oldeeds)

That first bullet missed by a hair

And IC cannot be down yet,

since this saga is far from over.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Too much going on 🤔

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Some very presumptuous comments being on point. Why e was there a mirror over the fireplace in an abandoned house for so many years. Is the late former owner Mr Bonniker the same one who had owned Don’s Cabin before it was burnt down? Time will tell.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES