Poke-Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Phoebe doubts Elaine’s submission. Hypno shows her not to.
1.6k words
4.64
10.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for how long it took me to make Ch. 02. I submitted it a week ago but then I noticed a typo. I didn't realize it would reset its pending process.

Also, I decided to include vaginal sex inside this one. For the purpose of not wanting to use condoms, and because I'm not a fan of impregnation stories, Pokémon cannot get humans pregnant.

----------------------------------------------

Elaine sighed as she stepped off the boat. 'It had been a pretty good trip' she thought. 'I made a friend...' Elaine glanced at Phoebe walking beside her. 'And showed her the only real pleasure in life...' Elaine smiled at Phoebe. 'Being masters poké-slut.' She smiles as she thought of her and Elaine lying naked in bed next to each other masturbating and staring at Master Hypno's pendulum, while his words pushed both Elaine and Phoebe deeper into submission. As Elaine thought about the memory, she began to drool slightly, feeling her mind blank out. Elaine stopped in place, unsure of what she was supposed to be doing. Phoebe grasped her hand. "Hey, sleepyhead!" She leans close to Elaine's ear. "Master wants us to buy him some food. You don't want to disappoint him, so you?"

Elaine's mind immediately re-focused. The very idea of disappointing Master Hypno repulsed her. "N-no! C-come. Master doesn't particularly like human food, let's go heal our Pokémon and grab some food for him." Phoebe glances at her suspiciously. "Why do we need to heal our Pokémon? We aren't trainers anymore." Elaine glares back at her. "A. Because it would look suspicious. B. Because if we come across a trainer or wild Pokémon, we will still have to fight it. C. We might have use them to restrain someone for master."

Phoebe realizes Elaine's making sense. "Oh...yeah..."

Elaine stops and glares more intently at Phoebe. "Don't think for second that I'm second guessing my submissiveness to Master, I was his servant before you, or have you forgotten?"

"N-no! I-I just couldn't think of a reason for healing our Pokémon. M-my head is still fuzzy from two days ago."

Elaine nods, understanding. "Don't worry, it fades after the third day. Master still needs us for catching other poké-sluts, so he allows us to think normally but still be submissive to him. At least, when we aren't servicing him."

Phoebe nods. "So, to the poké-center?"

Elaine nods. "And then to the food court."

Elaine and Phoebe walk into the Mauville poké-center. The young boy working there smiles as they enter. "Welcome to the poké-center. What can I do for you?"

Elaine steps forward. "We needs to pokemon food and we also need to heal our Pokémon.

He smiles. "I can help you with the food."

Elaine smiles. "Great."

Her and phone both buy several poké-treats."

The worker smiles. "Thank you." He then points at a pair of sliding doors. "The nurse in there will help you with your Pokémon."

Both Elaine and Phoebe smile. "Thank you!"

They both head into the side room and find the curse sitting at a counter. She's helpful, and soon they both walk out with fully healed Pokémon. Elaine and Phoebe then walk a little into the woods and find a small clearing. Elaine eagerly fishes out the Pokéball she knows contains Master Hypno. They both kneel next to each other and Elaine rolls the Pokéball in front of both then. With a light hiss the Pokéball cracks open and Hypno comes out of it.

They stare eagerly as Hypno smiles at them. "Good girls. I see you both remembered to kneel when you release Hypno from his Pokéball. Now then, I assume you bought food for Hypno?" You both nod. "Good girls. Let Hypno see what you got him."

Elaine and Phoebe quickly fish into their satchels and produce the food they bought for Hypno. He grins as he sees the food.

"Good sluts. You've both pleased your master. Now, while I eat, tell me exactly what you did."

Elaine and Phoebe both tell him exactly what happened from when they stepped off of the boat to when they opened his Pokéball to let him out.

Hypno frowned as they mention Phoebe's slight doubt when Elaine suggested they heal their Pokémon, but doesn't interrupt. After they finish telling Hypno what happened he thinks for a moment and finishes his food. He then looks at Phoebe. "Poke-slut Phoebe, Hypno is disappointed you doubted your fellow sluts submission to me."

Phoebe immediately bows her head. "I am so sorry, Master! I wasn't thinking right. I should have realized that there were several things she could have need her Pokémon for."

Hypno looks at her trembling form. "Hypno is not angry that slut didn't think about why her fellow slut should have needed Pokémon. Hypno is angry that she even questioned Hypno's power over her. Did slut try to resist Hypno's power?"

Phoebe looks at him. "Yes, Master...but-"

Hypno interrupts her. "And did she succeed in resisting?"

"No, master." She whimpers

"Can anyone resist Hypno's power."

"No, master." She responds, a slight moan comes out as well.

"So should slut even think about doubting her fellow sluts?"

"No, master." Phoebe kneels there, staring up at Hypno, Panting.

Hypno begins rubbing his cock against her head. "Slut is having a hard time thinking, isn't she?"

"Yes, master!" Phoebe moans.

"Hypno's cock is melting her brain."

"Yes, master! Melting...brain..." she moans out.

Hypno continues "Because when sluts feel Hypno's cock and smell Hypno's cock, their brain melts into a puddle of of obedience inside their silly empty heads."

"Yes! Brain melts...obedience...empty heads."

"Good slut." Hypno smiles and then turns to Elaine. "Come here, slut."

Elaine moves toward him.

"Sit down."

Elaine drops onto her rear. Hypno kneels before her and grabs her legs before spreading them apart. Elaine gasps. "Yes, master! Fuck me! Fill me! Break me! Please!"

Hypno turns to Phoebe. "Does slut think her fellow slut is disobedient?"

Phoebe shakes her head, mesmerized by what is about to happen.

Hypno grins, before he slowly pushes himself into Elaine.

Elaine shrieks. "Yes, master! Your filling me!"

Elaine gasps again as Hypno pulls out of her before thrusting inside of her again. Soon Hypno is thrusting in and out of Elaine who is moaning and gasping and drooling.

Hypno again, turns to Phoebe, who is watching intently. "Does slut think her fellow slut is even capable of resisting?"

Phoebe shakes her head.

"Does she think her fellow slut has even considered resisting since she realized the true pleasure, in submissiveness to Hypno?"

"No, master." Phoebe responds.

"Why?" Hypno asks.

"Because Master Hypno's power is irresistible."

"Ah! Ah! Master! I'm coming!" Elaine shouts.

Hypno grins. "Then, let it all out, return to being a mindlessly obedient slut."

Elaine moans. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhh!" She screams as she cums, spraying her juices all over Hypno's cock and waist. Drool is practically pouring out of her mouth. She looks like she's about to pass out when Hypno asks. "Is slut ready to take Hypno's cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Slut would be honored to have Master cum inside her!"

"Well then, Prepare yourself."

"Ah! Ah!" Elaine moans as Hypno's cock inside of her throbs. "Yes! It's com-Ah!" She moans as Hypno's white, hot, sticky, thick, cum sprays into her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" For the next ten seconds, Hypno's cock pumps cum into her. Elaine is all but unconscious. Hypno laughs as he pulls out of her. He turns to Phoebe once more who looks like she's about to cum without even touching anything.

"Here, slut. As a reward for listening so well, you may eat Hypno's cum out of your fellow slut."

Phoebe giggles and crawls over to where Elaine is laying, twitching. Cum is already dripping out her snatch so Phoebe eagerly leans over and begins lapping it up. "That's it slut, lick it all up. Hypnos powerful cum has mixed with Sluts submissive juices. So with each lick remember that it's impossible to resist Hypno's power, so it's pointless to doubt another slut's submissiveness. Phoebe nods into Elaine's pussy as she continues to lick Hypno's cum out of it. Phoebe then notices Hypno's hands on either side of her chest. Not looking, she feels something prod her crotch. She gasps in pleasure as it's forced inside of her. "Keep eating out fellow slut while Hypno thrusts into slut from behind." Phoebe dives back into Elaine's vagina with new vigor as Hypno fucks her from behind. She moves her head back briefly. "Master! I'm about to cum!"

Hypno responds. "No. As one of your punishments, you must wait for Hypno's permission to cum."

Phoebe obeys and continues to lick out Elaine, now empty of Hypno's cum.

Finally after what seems like hours, Phoebe hears Hypno order. "Cum, slut." Phoebe screams as she begins to cum, "ahhh-!" She's cut off as Hypno covers her mouth with one of his furry hands. As her pussy contracts around Hypno's cock, she feels his cum spray up into her. They both cum at the same time. Their mixed juices fill Phoebe and drip onto Hypnos's cock. Finally, when both orgasms finally stop, Phoebe loses consciousness.

When Phoebe regains consciousness she sees Elaine's pussy right in front of her eyes. She soon notices that Elaine is straddling her backwards, eating her out. She groans as her sensitive pussy is teased. She feels Elaine briefly stop licking her insides. "Master wants us to eat each other out."

Phoebe obediently begins licking Elaine's crotch not even questioning if Hypno actually ordered that and Elaine resumes licking her pussy. Hypnos smiles, watching off to the side side.

"Who's next?"

--------------------------------------------------

Please suggest any real or non-real Pokémon characters to be "enlightened" of the joys of being a poké-slut